Weusall - Cover

Weusall

Copyright© 2020 by acolodude

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - While hunting elk a meteor hits and I make the mistake of checking it out. I meet and become WEUSALL

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Military   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem  

Our entire group had breakfast in the restaurant and Frank said we were ready to ship out whenever we wanted.

I asked, ‘where to next?’, and the vote was for Barcelona. It took us five days’ sailing to reach Barcelona and we performed the same routine, after passing through the maintenance area where waste, trash, fuel, and other necessities were taken care of. We did have the Explorer LX series desalination system that could produce 2000 - 3000 gallons per day that our main water system utilized, and 5000 gallons in an emergency holding tank that was only used for cooking and emergencies.

We had arrived just in time to have breakfast and again this first meal was complimentary, explained by the director of the marina as again due to the logos on the sails. I asked Frank about it after breakfast and he said that the owners had businesses in several countries and on top of that had one of the best reputations of any Fortune 500 company, if not the best.

I said for him to pass on our thanks. The girls wanted a short tour and then they wanted to move on to the Riviera and Monte Carlo.

It took us two days to sail to the French Riviera and we were there in time for lunch. But this time we did not get invited to a free meal. Frank said that he was not surprised since just about every time the owners stopped here they were asked to leave, politely but firmly. I asked why, and Frank laughed as he said, “Somewhere between a million and a billion reasons.”

It took me a minute then I asked if he was serious. Frank had stopped laughing and said it happened on three or four occasions. I asked if we were in any danger or trouble, and he said only if we make a million or more reasons for us to be asked to leave.

The girls wanted a shopping trip since none of them had evening gowns to wear in the casinos, and obviously I did not have a tuxedo. So, a shopping we did go.

We created quite a scene if you picture 15 beautiful women and 4 average; okay, on the large size men, three who obviously looked and were bodyguards. What would you think? I had not thought this through or I would have insisted on breaking down into small groups each taking turns going shopping. Then I realized that would not work as all the women would have to have an opinion on each and every outfit choice including mine.

I was not surprised when the small bus with a suburban in front and an SUV in back pulled up to the store we were currently shopping at. Five guys got out of the suburban and seven got out of the SUV. They all had the Eastern European look of 6 foot four or six, give or take, with all having that military looking haircut and overly muscular builds. What I didn’t like was the fact that they all had a handgun in their hand except for the one in front.

He smiled and said, ‘Ladies please put down whatever you are holding and quietly move to the bus.’

I thought to WEUSALL ‘Do you have this,

or are we in trouble’ WEUSALL sent to everyone that in order to be able to control this many men one of us needed to touch each of them first. Before I could say or think anything, all the girls dropped whatever they had been holding, raised their arms over their head and began begging them not to hurt them as they almost ran toward the bad guys. These men were just as shocked as I was and didn’t know what to do.

When the girls were around all of the bad guys they reached out and touched

them. It was over that fast. Every single one of the bad guys was frozen, unable to move. The girls took their pistols away from them, stuck them in the front of their pants angled at their groin and pulled the triggers. It sounded like only two shots very close together, but it had been eleven. The one who had been talking was the one Jane had touched, and since he had not pulled a pistol she did not have one to put in his pants. I had recovered by this time and stepped up and kicked the guy between the legs right into his groin. It lifted him off the ground about four feet and WEUSALL released them all.

The three drivers sped off laying rubber all the way. Policia arrived as the store clerk had called as soon as the bad guys got out of their vehicles.

WEUSALL said there was no camera or video of what happened, so we all played dumb, saying they said for the women to get into a bus that sped away with an SUV and Suburban after these guys seemed to shoot themselves. WEUSALL moved all the gunpowder residue from each girl onto the guy she had shot. The guy who had not been shot, only kicked, was saying the girls took the pistols away and shot his men. The Policia looked at each other, then at the girls, and then just shook their heads.

We were released after our identity was noted, and we promised that we were not leaving anytime soon. We ate on the boat as we did not feel any hospitality coming from the Marina. We hit the first casino at 8:30pm.

WEUSALL sent that the Casino was rigged, there were cameras located at all the card tables allowing someone to view the players cards and signal to the dealer who could draw from the card shoe one of three cards as the card shoe tilted and spaced the cards in a manner that allowed the first three cards to be identified by a sensor and if the dealer pulled the card straight down would get the first card, when pulling at the right corner got the second card and the left corner would give the third card.

This didn’t always ensure the house a win but it did increase their odds. The roulette

table had magnets and the ball had a metal core allowing it to be manipulated slightly to red or black depending on what would benefit the house best. The craps tables used magnets too, and the dice had two different metallic paints used on each dice which allowed one or the other to be attracted to the table or repulsed from the table again increasing the house odds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.