You're the Best Daddy Ever! - Cover

You're the Best Daddy Ever!

by Mary Kwite

Copyright© 2021 by Mary Kwite

Erotica Sex Story: It's Becky's fourteenth birthday. Her Daddy has some presents for her. Little does he know how grown up little Becky has become.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Cuckold   Incest   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   2nd POV   .

Good morning Daddy, time to wake up!

Thank you! I’m excited to spend my fourteenth birthday with you. Here, let me pull your blanket off!

No! Of course, I’m not too old for us to be naked. I like being naked and I like how your peepee stands up whenever you see me naked. See? It’s standing up for me right now!

And look! I shaved the little hairs off my cunny in the shower this morning! You can see it perfect now, right? It gets so wet and tingly when I spread my legs like this for you to see.

Can you shave the hairs off your peepee for me today? You will!? You’re the best Daddy ever!

I know, Daddy. I miss Mommy too, but she left us. It’s just you and me now and I’m very happy. You’re happy too, Daddy! Let me give you a big hug.

You did? You got me birthday presents? Is it what I asked for? OK, Daddy. I’ll wait until I open them. Oh! I don’t want to wait until after your shower and breakfast. O ... K ... I’ll wait. Come down when you’re done in the shower. I’ll get breakfast ready.

I know, Daddy. You can make me breakfast every other day. I don’t mind doing it on my birthday.

Done with your shower? Wow, Daddy! I can see your peepee perfect with no hair on it. And it’s standing up so straight and tall for me. OK. Hurry up and eat so I can open my presents. I see three packages to open. I’m so excited.

It’s a beautiful day out today. Let’s take a nice walk after presents. Of course, Daddy. Even though I’m fourteen now, I still like taking walks with my Daddy.

I already ate my breakfast, so can I start opening my presents while you eat? I can!? Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I’m going to give you a big naked hug and kiss!

I love our naked hugs, Daddy. My nipples stick out and my cunny tingles. And I can feel your hard peepee touching me. No, Daddy! I told you before. I’m NOT too old to hug you naked. Besides, I like how your bald peepee feels on my tummy, now.

Sorry, Daddy! I know I’m not supposed to touch your peepee with my hand, but it’s so cute! OK, I’ll stop. Besides, there’s sticky stuff coming out again. Why does it do that? I’m fourteen now, Daddy, you can tell me. Really? So, your peepee leaks when you see a sexy lady? You think I’m sexy, Daddy? That’s confusing Daddy. How can a peepee think for itself? Great idea! I’ll go get my presents!

This is the first one? Ooooo, yes! It’s exactly what I wanted. It’s a big girl top. Not like all the little girl stuff you always buy for me. It’s white and frilly, just like I asked you for. And A-cup size is perfect for my little boobies and white is my best color. It shows off my long blonde hair. Thank you, Daddy! You’re the best Daddy ever! Let me put it on.

What do you think? No, Daddy, it’s not underwear. It’s a top. Yes, I know it’s a little tight on my boobies. I like it that way. No, I don’t want to exchange it for a B-cup one. See through? Let’s look in the mirror.

I see what you mean, Daddy. My nipples poke the thin fabric out and you can see how pink they are. Yes! Daddy! It’s a top, not underwear. No! you can’t wear a bra under it. Can’t you see how small the top is? The bra will stick out all over the place! No, Daddy! It’s not just for inside the house. I’m NOT a little girl anymore! Ugh, OK. Just in the house.

I see your peepee likes it, though. Do you think other men’s peepee will stand up if they see me in this top? I know we’ll never find out, but what do you think? You think other men will think I’m very sexy? Thank you, Daddy! You deserve another big hug.

I see you’re all done with breakfast. Which one is next? Oh, yes, Daddy! This is exactly what I wanted. A pleated white miniskirt! Let me try it on. Let’s go up to my room so I can look in my full-length mirror.

It’s supposed to be short, Daddy. It’s a miniskirt! It’s almost perfect. It’s only my butt cheeks, Daddy! You see those peek out when I wear my swimsuit. Even the little girl one-piece that you let me wear.

Let me open the zipper and roll the waist down a little, like this. Hmmm ... Just a little more. Yes, I see that the mound of my cunny shows. That’s why I need to keep it shaved bald. Let me roll it down once more. Oh! The tippy top of my cunny slit is showing like that! I need to pull the skirt up a little. There, now it’s covered.

Yes, I know that a little more of my butt cheeks show. Yes, Daddy, it’s supposed to be like that! No, Daddy! You’re not supposed to wear pants with this. It’s a miniskirt!

Panties? Let me try a pair on. These are no good. You can see them in the back. Let me try a thong.

Oops! I forgot you didn’t know I had thongs. My girlfriend got them for me. Yes, Daddy, I wear them sometimes. They’re comfortable. OK, I’ll ask permission next time.

The thong is no good either, the strings come up over the top of the skirt. No, Daddy, the skirt is supposed to be rolled down like this. I’ll just have to wear it with no panties. I see your peepee likes that idea. It’s really dripping now.

What?!? I can only wear this in the house, too? But, Daddy! I’m not a little girl anymore. No! I don’t want to get arrested! I’m NOT naked. Everything’s covered. OK ... Only in the house. Give me the last present.

Awesome, Daddy! You got me the sandals with the heels! The exact ones I showed you. Let me try them on. Wow! They fit perfect. See how I can walk in heels, Daddy? I’ve been practicing with the ones Mom left in the closet.

A sexy walk? Really?

I look perfect in this new outfit, Daddy. I feel tingly all over and my cunny is getting really wet. Can we go for a walk? Please, Daddy!? Pretty please! I’ll love you the most, Daddy!

Please just around the block once. I know you said this outfit is for inside the house only. Yes, Daddy, I know there’s a lot of people walking around outside. What’s the point of a sexy outfit if nobody sees it? I know you see it, Daddy, but you see me naked all the time.

I’m putting my pouting little girl face on, Daddy. Pleeeeease?

Really!? You will!? You’re the best Daddy ever! Yes, yes, yes. Just once around the block. My little button is throbbing, now, Daddy. I never felt like this before. It is? It’s what a grown-up lady feels like when she feels sexy? I love you, Daddy. Go get dressed quick.

Wow, I feel the wind all over my body, Daddy. Oops, my cunny peeks out when the wind blows too hard. Yes, I see people looking at us. Do they think I’m sexy? They do!? Wow! I feel really sexy.

Let’s go this way, Daddy. Yes, know you said once around the block, only. But the park is this way. I want to walk in the park with you. It’s so nice out.

Oh! You can see my cunny slit peeking out from the top of the skirt? Let me pull it up a bit. You see a little more of my butt cheeks, now? Is my cunny showing from the back? No? OK, what about the front? Still covered? OK.

Look, Daddy, they’re playing basketball. Let’s go watch.

Oh! When I sit, my naked butt is on the bench. Let’s just stand, Daddy.

All the men playing basketball are black, Daddy. No, I’m not racist! I’m just noticing.

Does it? My naked cunny shows when I jump up and down and cheer for the game? It makes my nipples hard and tingly, too. They’re rubbing on the fabric of my top. I know, right! They’ve never been so big and thick before. You can see the juice from my cunny on my thighs? I know, it’s never been this wet.

Oh, hi! The game is over? Jamal? I’m Becky and this is Daddy. Oh, these are your teammates? Nice to meet you all. Wow, you’re all so tall!

I see your team won the game. It was fun watching. Oh! You had fun watching me too? Daddy bought me these clothes for my birthday. It’s today! A birthday hug? I don’t know. Daddy is it OK for me to hug the team for my birthday. Please? They won the game.

Wow, Jamal, what’s that on my tummy? Your cock? Daddy calls it his peepee. Heeheehee. Yours is much bigger than his. I’m sorry, Daddy. I know I shouldn’t talk about that. Cock is a grown-up word for peepee? Well, since I’m fourteen now, I’ll call them cocks from now on. But yours is still a peepee, Daddy. Heeheehee.

Wow, all five of you have such big cocks. Another hug, Jamal? Wow, you pick me up so easy. Here, let me put my arms around your neck. Do what? Wrap my legs around you? Daddy, help me. What? My whole butt is showing? Oh! Jamal! My cunny is rubbing on your cock. Daddy, please! It’s OK. It feels good.

What’s that Jamal? It’s a cunt? Cunt is the grown-up word for cunny? I love having my cunt on your cock, Jamal! Heeheehee.

Daddy, do what Jamal says. His team won the game! Rub me up and down. Ohhhhhh. Yes ... like that. It feels good on my bald cunny. It makes your cock feel good Jamal? I’m so happy. I want to make you feel good for winning the game.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.