New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 104

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 104 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“Erm, I’m sorry,” Zeke apologized to Pete after the shocking discovery that Remi had in fact loved Pete all along, and now would never have a chance to confess her feelings. “I didn’t know. What I said before ... That was insensitive of me. I ... I’m sure that even if Remi’s body and mind are under the demon’s diabolical spell, deep in her soul she still loves you!”

“But even if they’re separated like this, perhaps there is something Pete can still do for her?” Ivan asked.

“Yeah, yeah! That’s right!” Donald sprung back up energetically. “Think about it! Remi just got thrown to the wolves there as if she’s just as lost as all the others. But! If she still loves Pete, she’ll resist! As long as she can she’ll resist, I’m sure of it!”

“But she has no chance in there all by herself,” Ivan pointed out.

“That’s right! That’s why we must act with haste!” Donald urged the others to action.

“Ah, I see,” Zeke stroked his chin.

“Think about it Pete!” Donald encouraged the young guard. “You have a chance to save Remi! If you can get to her, get through to her, confess your love, you two might be the ones to overcome the Taint with your bond!”

“I do not know if something like this has ever been tried,” Ivan said.

“Which is all the more reason we have to try!” Donald got more and more energetic.

“I ... I wish it were that easy,” Pete said, dejected. “It all sounds too good to be true.”

“And what’s the alternative?” Zeke asked Pete. “Just sit here until the last spark of humanity within Remi is extinguished? You’re going to twiddle your thumbs until Flavna returns to lop off Remi’s head?”

“Lad, look at it this way,” Donald put his hand on Pete’s shoulder. “Even if you cannot get through to Remi, you’ll still be saving her. None of those sick creeps inside that cell love her! Most of them don’t even know her!”

“Yeah! What right do they have to fuck her!?” Zeke added. “They just view her as a warm hole to stick their dick into.”

“And they will fuck Remi relentlessly,” Donald continued. “Minute after minute, hour after hour, for as long as they breathe, until she is reduced to nothing more than a cum-guzzling, cock-serving pleasure slave like the rest of them!”

“You have a chance—no, a duty—to defend Remi’s dignity. Even if she never knows or remembers.”

“Even if worse comes to pass and these are her last days,” Ivan added.

“All the more reason to make those last days honorable,” Zeke said. “No matter how you look at it, it’s Pete’s duty to act. If he truly loves her, as he claims—”

“Of course, I do!” Pete shouted.

“Shit!” Donald exclaimed while looking into the opening in the door. “They’re fucking Remi in her ass right now!”

“NO!!” Pete screamed.

“The bastards!” Ivan cursed.

“How dare they!” Zeke was outraged. “Defiling a pure young woman when she has a man that loves her!”

“You wouldn’t do that to her, would you, Pete?” Donald asked.

“Of course not!” The very idea to Pete was preposterious. “In-in the butt? Never!”

“Yeah, you’re not like the others are you, Pete?” Zeke stated. “Those simple-minded barbarians!”

“Yeah, you’d be gentle with her right?” Donald insisted.

“Of course!”

“Take it slow,” Zeke continued. “Kiss her all over. Make sure she’s comfortable...”

“You’re a true gentleman aren’t you, Pete?” Donald smiled.

“Heck even I couldn’t be that patient!” Zeke sighed and sulked in shame. “I’m not even worthy of a sweet girl like that!”

“We can only hope to one day have a chance that we don’t even deserve,” Ivan said as a single tear rolled down his cheek.

“Oh fuck!” Donald cursed again.

“What is it?” Zeke asked. “What do you see?”

“One guy is shoving his cock deep in her mouth,” Donald reported.

“What!?” Pete was distraught.

“The fiend!” Ivan clenched his fist.

“She’s gagging!” Donald commenced play-by-play commentary. “Tears are rolling form her eyes! Ah, he paused.”

“He did?” Zeke exclaimed in surprise.

“Did he finally grow a conscience?” Ivan asked.

“Far from it!” Donald said. “He just spat right in Remi’s face, slapped her with his cock and jammed it right back in!!”

“Monster!”

“Pig!”

“She’s gagging even more now but nobody’s helping her! Oh, wait!”

“What is it?” Zeke asked. “Is someone finally coming to the rescue?”

“Well, he might be coming soon indeed, he-he—” Donald suddenly coughed. “I-I mean, no, that man is not coming to Remi’s rescue. He has a big ugly dick, it’s hard, and he’s grabbing Remi’s ass, lifting it up.”

“You mean to tell me that instead of helping the poor girl who’s gagging from a rough throatjob, he’s planning to ass-fuck her instead?” Zeke asked.

“That is most certainly what is happening,” Donald confirmed, his eye all but glued to narrow opening in the door.

“Let me through!!” Pete rushed to the door with his key in hand.

Donald instantly jumped aside. And while Pete hastily tried to unlock the door with shaking hands the three guards stood behind him with wide, shameless grins plastered across their faces.


“Hold on, Remi—ghuh—!” Pete got shoved to the side before he could get two steps into the giant cell full of horny-out-of-their-minds men, women, and beastkin.

Zeke, Donald, and Ivan, all ran over Pete, Ivan even stepped on Pete’s back with his giant steel boot, sending a particularly nasty and sharp jolt of pain through Pete’s back.

“Take the key from the naïve fool!” Zeke shouted back to Donald and Ivan while he himself undid the straps on his armor and ran to the big-tittiest big-titty female in heat he could find.

“Sorry, lad, nothing personal,” Ivan told Pete as he tore off the keychain from Pete’s trousers and then got up to join the festivities.

Few of the inmates even noticed the intruders. How could they when all their attention was on the respective dicks and pussies they gave to and received from each other? One tanned, skinny girl noticed the fresh dicks ripe for sucking. Her current partner had finally run dry and was now only spurting air and cum dust, however, two tigerkin brothers pinned the tanned lass down before she got anywhere close to the new arrivals. Moments later her mouth and pussy were already spoken for, and soon enough she’d get knotted for good measure.

“FINALLY!!” Zeke screamed with ecstatic joy and plunged face-first into two mountains of love and joy.

The two objects of Zeke’s desire were bigger than watermelons and squashier than jelly, and Zeke went “brrrrr” as he whirled in their softness, overjoyed like a kid on Christmas.

“Ahhh, I always wanted to do this!” Donald all but purred as he rubbed himself against a cheetahkin’s slim, furry, well-groomed body.

Natasha was not just any cheetahkin. A B-rank in the S.E.C.R.E.T. Guild, she was quite popular among those who grew tired or were never interested in the shaved, silky-skinned human girls of the Guild. Her breasts may have had more hair than any human male ever managed to sport on his chest, but Donald didn’t mind. He preferred it. And not many could fault him. Natasha always took good care of her fur. Not a single hair on Natasha’s body was ever coarse or out of place. Never too long, never too short, just the right cut to accentuate her female forms. Darker shades of orange on her back, head, and upper face, lighter on the sides, dotted black, and a snow-white neck and belly.

Donald didn’t even penetrate. He just kept rubbing his body and cock against Natasha’s coat so pleasant that it made Donald tingle.

“U-ugh,” Pete groaned as he tried to get himself back up, though his body refused to obey. “R-Remi?”

Pete looked around for the love of his life in the torchlit dimness that hung over the cell orgy. Lights from the torches danced and reflected off the sweaty bodies of the Tainted victims of the Demon Corruption as well as off the willing and eager participants. Pete clenched his fists in anger when he saw Zeke and Donald, realizing that he was shamelessly used by them.

As Pete looked for Remi he also saw Ivan—engaged in depravities too sick to describe in the tongues of men. Pete threw up on the spot. Through the stomach-churning sickness and disgust, Pete hoped, at least, to throw up those images that were already burned into his eyes and brain. Alas, Pete would carry that horrific memory until the day he died.

“U ... Uuuu~” Pete broke down in tears. How could his life go so wrong so fast? Even when he closed his eyes to wipe away the tears, he saw that forsaken image of Ivan: grinning like a demon, copulating worse than one.

In a moment of utter anguish, Pete reached for his sword. His mind filled with fantasies of bloody vengeance. As bloody as possible, as violent as possible. Maybe that would overwrite the mental scarring he received?

Yes! Pete grinned. Paint over it! Paint it red! Paint it with their blood and guts!

Before Pete knew it, he was on his feet already. His bloodthirst fueled him, gave him the strength needed to rise to his feet, the strength to act. Pete clenched the hilt of his sword with both hands so hard that he started bleeding. Pete found out that he liked that pain. And he had a feeling that he might just like to spread the pain even more.


Pete moved slowly, putting all his weight on one leg, then another, holding on to his sword as if it was the only thing that kept him upright. Pete zigzagged through the dark cell, moving through the copulating bodies toward his target.

Pete tried not to look directly where he was going even as he approached ever closer. The images of the few excruciatingly long seconds he was unfortunate to witness as well as the continuous sub-human grunts and cries were all the guidance Pete needed. He did not need any more. Even when Pete stared right at his feet as he dragged himself across the unremarkable, stained, sticky stone he saw that.

The change in the vocals indicated the change of partners that Ivan performed his acts with. Pete grew increasingly anxious as he approached those sounds. He managed to never take a life until this day. He thought it impossible. Immoral. And now, as he approached, Pete remembered the ideologies of his previous life, the life before he opened the door. How foolish he was.

And yet, even now, standing just a few short steps from Ivan’s naked back, Pete hesitated. He knew there was no going back after this. Striking an unaware, defenseless man’s back. The last shreds of his previous self stayed his hands.

Even such a beast, Pete thought. The others surely won’t defend him. No one could. If we all apprehend him, lock him up as the sick animal as he is, maybe I’ll be able to—

Pete saw a flash of hazel hair swing across the cum-stained floor underneath Ivan’s bulky back. Pete recognized the toned thighs that wrapped around Ivan’s waist. He instantly recognized the fingers of the hand he hoped one day to hold. He raised his sword and swung down hard. Again. And again. And again. Again. Again. Again.

Pete struck the twitching body across the back with rage-filled, chaotic hits, but even in this frenzied state Pete’s scrawny arms prevented him from generating enough force to cut through the spine even as he mutilated Ivan’s back. And that was fine. Perfect even!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.