New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 108

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 108 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“Miiiiilk~”

“Miiiiiiiiiiilk~”

“Giiiiiiiive~”

Countless disturbing voices echoed from the corridor behind Beatrice and company. The two Purple Capes had successfully brought forth what Beatrice asked and then some.

A gratuitous blob of sweaty flesh and fat filled up every inch of the opening as it tried to squeeze through the opening that was not designed with something of this size in mind. Its head blended with the rest of its body, surrounded by fat until the creature finally managed push through and release its body from the stone grip of.

The creature struggled to move and did so with small, slow steps. The folds of fat that splooshed with every movement like a waterbed. Its limbs appeared disproportionally short when compared to the rest of its mass, especially the legs that stuck out from the folds of fat like little stumps. The energy required to move this thousand-pound mass must have been immense and the creature continuously sustained itself with its milk that it sucked from its tits in alteration.

“Miilk,” Grizwald, the Lactating Minion, moaned to Beatrice for it could not form any other words. And even that simple, lately popular word was hard to discern for the low sound was heavily distorted within Grizwald’s malformed insides.

One Grizwald moved his mass into the open, the path was free for the countless minions that crawled behind him on all fours. Only four at a time could squeeze shoulder-to-shoulder in hallway and a hierarchy had quickly formed among the milkafied Purple Capes. Those in the front rows got to drink the freshest milk that Grizwald secreted, and those that were in the middle drank their fill while those at the walls had to make do with what spread out.

And all of them were so focused on their new purpose in life that they did not notice that they had arrived before their true creator, Beatrice, nor did they see or care about the bodies of their dead comrades, or the mutilated minced meat of the prisoners they were supposed to guard. They just crawled into the big room, room row after row, after row, ten, twenty, thirty obsessed addicts, and surrounded Grizwald and his puddle of milk under him from all sides before it could spread out too far and mix with the blood of the corpses.

“W-what unholy monstrosity is that!?” Alexander asked pointing at Grizwald.

“That’s what I’d like to know,” said the short, skinny nineteen-year-old teenager with the mark of a captain on her armor. She slowly walked forth from one of the other tunnels on the other side of the spherical room, followed closely by another captain, much taller than her, with blue hair tone back, except for a couple of strands that fell across his dark blue eyes.

“Well?” she asked and moved one of the thick bangs of her black hair from her eye that had plenty of eyeliner and eyeshadow on it.

“Who’s that?” Beatrice asked Ember quietly.

“That’d be the one in charge of the Purple Capes, and her boytoy,” Ember said.

Olivia gulped as she took a step back.

“Ahn! Give me more!” the Purple Cape lactating woman moaned as one of the men continued eating her out.

“Flavna,” Alexander said quietly, turning his attention to the new thread. Finding himself surrounded from both sides, he slowly walked backward to the side to more easily keep an eye on both forces.

“That’s Captain Flavna, to you,” she said and then looked on the floor where Alexander just stood. “It’s a little too late to step away from your murder victim.”

“I’m not going to lose any sleep over her death,” Alexander said about the fluffy corpse with the broken neck.

“Oh? Confessing right away? What an unusual change of pace,” Flavna said. “Though, I wish you’d have been more honest from the start. How long have you been allies with them?”

“I’m not,” Alexander answered.

“An opportunist then,” Flavna said and returned her attention to the thousand-pound Grizwald. “What have you let yourself be turned into, you useless moron? Do you have any idea what I went through to subdue my own men without killing them?”

“Miiiiiilk!” Grizwald groaned, pointed his man-tittes and squirted milk toward Flavna. The two streams of milk splashed on the floor long before reaching Flavna.

“I see,” she said. “I had my doubts about this Beatrice being the one behind the demon attack in the mines, but with evidence staring right back at me—”

“I wasn’t the one that summoned the demons!” Beatrice protested.

“And what do you call that?”

“A Lactating Minion!”

“...”

“Felicia summoned those demons!” Beatrice added.

“And now, blaming the corpse,” Flavna rolled her eyes.

“It’s true,” Alexander added. “The little rodent confessed and—”

“Void by death,” Flavna interrupted Alexander and walked further into the room. “But don’t worry—I will not kill either of you, not yet. The whole city will hear your confessions!”

“Grizwald, Purple Capes, give her a taste of milk!” Beatrice ordered her army.

Purple Capes rose to their feet, Grizwald reloaded his breasts, and everyone watched in shock how Grizwald’s head flew across the air after Flavna kicked it right off his shoulders.


“Eh?” Beatrice was left flabbergasted by the sudden dispatch of her unwaveringly loyal minion.

For that short split second Flavna had practically disappeared from sight—such was the speed with which she flew through the air to behead the former captain. His fat head bounced off the stone wall like a ball and landed right in the middle of the milk puddle, surrounded by all the Purple Capes that drank off the ground on all fours.

“Eh?” one of the Purple Capes lifted his head and saw the captain’s severed head, his blood mixing with the milk. “WHUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!?!”

The man fell back, pale as death, and terrified crawled backward, screaming and stumbling into the other men.

“Ghuh—What are you doing!?” another man scolded the idiot that caused a scene in the middle of their milk drinking. “Wait ... WHAT AM I DOING!?!”

“Holy hell, what are we doing!?” one after another the Purple Capes snapped out of their daze only to find themselves with milk on their lips, chins, in their mouths and on their armor. Nearly half of them were naked or close to it.

“Ah, there’s the answer to that question,” Ember said, disappointed with their predictable reactions. “On the other hand, those three are still in their own little world.”

It brought a smile back to Ember’s face to see that the death of Grizwald did not stop the fun of the lactating Purple Cape woman and the two addicts who were now fighting for her pussy with their cocks out and about while she fingered herself to another orgasm.

“Shit, shit, shit,” Olivia took another step back and surveyed the situation.

“What is this?” one of the former milkafied asked as he wiped the cooling milk off his lips. “Eh ... Isn’t this—?”

“NO! NO IT ISN’T!!” another man screamed, desperately denying the obvious.

“But I clearly remember—”

“NO, YOU DON’T!! It was ... A dream!!”

“A dream!?”

“That’s right! Would you seriously do what you think you did?”

“Of course not!”

“Well neither would I! And do you think it is possible for Captain Grizwald to transform like that?”

“Well, I guess—”

“Of course not!! Which means only one thing! It was all a dream! Mass hypnosis! Induced by ... By the Demon Fucker!!”

“Yes, a dream!”

“Phew, and here I was worried. Thank God, I was just hypnotized!”

“That’s right, that’s right!”

“Never mind, this is amazing!” Ember laughed.

“Now let’s go help the Captain!” the reinvigorated Purple Capes rallied each other.

“Yeah!!”

“Stay right where you are!” Flavna commanded her useless, possibly contagious soldiers. They all froze in place and did not dare to move or speak again.

With hindsight, maybe it wasn’t such a great idea to bring the control panel for my milkafied to the frontline, Beatrice concluded. Oh well, the spell was about to run out anyway, just something to remember for the future. Now, to deal with this one...

“Yea!! You go, Captain! You’re the best!” Jim cheered from the farthest corner he could find. There were no corners in the dome-like room, so Jim had to make do with some supply crates.

“I hope you’ll be just as talkative after I’ve dealt with these demon fuckers,” Flavna said to Jim.

Jim gulped and hunched even lower into the shadow of the crates.

“For the last time, I’m not a ‘demon fucker’!” Beatrice shouted.

“Yeah, that’d be Olivia,” Ember laughed and pointed with her thumb behind her, where Olivia used to stand. “Huh? Where’d she go?”

“What!?” Beatrice turned around and also realized that Olivia was gone.

“Oh, that one,” Flavna smirked. “Apparently, she’d like to think that she’s smarter than you lot and decided to run while she had the chance. Not that she has anywhere to go after this. Gamesh?”

“I’ve got her,” Gamesh said, his eyes pure white. “But it looks like she’s not trying to run. She’s heading up ... Either she’s lost or she’s going to the main fortress.”

“It’ll be troublesome if she runs into the fat fool by accident,” Flavna said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll have her intercepted before she gets that far,” Gamesh reassured his fellow captain.

“Finally! Took you long enough to recover!” Flavna said.

“I’m sorry, Grizwald’s mind was ... Different...” Gamesh said, and a shadow fell over his eyes for a moment. “Be careful. That tailed demon with big tits has dangerous abilities.”

Ember eyed Beatrice top to bottom and concluded, “Not inaccurate.”


“Ghhhhhhhhhhhh-Phah!” Mary exhaled heavily, sweating after another failed attempt to bend the bars of her cell.

“Fuck!” frustrated, Mary kicked the metal bar, and a sharp pain erupted in her big toe.

“FUCK!” Mary grabbed her toe and jumped back on one leg to the sorry excuse that was supposed to be her bed.

Maybe I shouldn’t have grown so reliant on those relics, Mary thought as she rubbed her aching toe. To think that just a few shitty pounds of old metal are keeping me from freedom! What is going on out there anyway?

“It’s here!” Mary heard a familiar female voice from behind the door that led to the room with her cell. “N-now please—”

“Open it up first, you horny imbecile!” an unfamiliar female voice ordered.

“R-right ... Eh, which one was it?”

“Don’t ask me! You’re the damn guard!”

“But the keys used to have etched markings. I can’t see any of them with all this blood—”

“Less talking!”

“Khyahn!”

“You think Princess Mary will accept such pathetic excuses!?”

“N-no she won’t! Ah, I’ve got it!”

A turn of the key and the clank of metal informed Mary that her idiot former guard finally managed to open one simple lock.

“Can you handle another one?” Mary asked pointing to the lock on her cell after the door opened and she saw naked Remi standing in the door frame.

Completely covered in dried blood (as well as some other liquids more difficult to spot), Remi breathed harder and harder while her bloodied chest moved up and down, with a young mysterious blonde behind her. The nubile woman wore nothing more than a chainmail bikini and had several large woven bags at her feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.