New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 111

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 111 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“W-wha-?” Mary just stood stupefied as she looked at the girl who could barely stand upright yet just threatened to kill her. Then Mary remembered. Her eyes widened, her mouth opened, and she burst out laughing. “Of course! You’re that stupid little idiot who kept crying ‘uncle-uncle’ non-stop! I’m surprised you still haven’t reunited with him. I’m sure he can’t wait to put his wrinkly old dick inside—”

Lilith spat a little pink bubble straight at Mary’s face. Barely the size of a grape, the bubble flew through the air but barely reached half the distance to its target before it collided with an identical pink bubble mid-air. Both bubbles deformed, expanded, and burst into a violent pink explosion, sending more dust and small debris flying in all directions.

“AH!!” Remi barely started to turn away and cover her face before the shockwave knocked her off her feet. Brittany fared much better as she stood further behind. Mary stood firmly, seemingly unfazed by the explosion.

The shockwave blasted away the previous clouds of dust and when everything settled, Mary saw Lilith on the ground. The girl struggled to remain upright before, and now she barely had the strength to raise her upper body against the wall. She futilely tried to pull her entire body up, but her legs did not listen and her arms eventually tired out. Lilith slumped down with her back against the wall. She looked at Mary with pure hate, her only remaining defiance after her body betrayed her.

“This is just sad,” Mary said as she looked at the pathetic state of her would-be killer. “What degenerative disease made you think that could turn out in any other way?”

“My Queen,” Remi dropped to one knee before Mary, “Allow me to deal the finishing blow and remove this insolent fool from your sight!”

Mary barely listened to what Remi said. Her attention was on the cut on Remi’s cheek from which fresh blood slowly trickled down. The princess silently motioned Remi to rise. When Remi did as commanded, Mary put her hands on Remi’s face, leaned in and licked the blood off Remi’s cheek.

“HHNnnnnnn!?!” Remi practically squealed. Her entire body tensed up and she rubbed her thighs against one another, getting a little moist between her legs.

“Gutting you like a pig does sound tempting,” Mary said as she looked at Lilith past Remi. “But I’ve already made it rain with you. And the way you are, you’ll probably pass out after the second cut. No, I’ve got a better idea.”

Mary then whispered something into Remi’s ear.

“What!?” Remi couldn’t believe what she heard. What kind of a sick joke was this? That girl tried to kill her queen. And that was to be her punishment? That was no punishment! Mary said as much, even though Remi could not believe it. She tried to understand in what way it could be a punishment, a torture, a death sentence. But there was no way. Remi desperately wanted to argue against such blasphemy, but after her previous misconduct Remi did not dare to say another word. She already said too much. The only acceptable response was lowering her head and saying, “As you wish!”

With that, Mary slowly approached Lilith, followed behind her by Remi.

Lilith made one more frustrated attempt to move but made no progress by the time Mary squatted next to her.

“Oh, don’t worry, you’ll get to see the sunrise” Mary said with an eerily reassuring voice as she moved her hand to Lilith’s dirty face. Lilith recoiled from Mary’s hand as if it was infected, but Mary took no offense. She gently touched Lilith’s cheek and caressed it almost lovingly, even though there was no trace of love or kindness in her smile.

“You’re lucky I’m in such a good mood,” Mary said. “Samira would probably say that such struggle was admirable ... Before she added you to her collection. I’m not like my sisters. I’ll leave you something to remember me by.”

Didn’t she say you killed her uncle? Brittany thought as she looked at this from a short distance. I think she’ll remember you as is. But Brittany knew better than to say this out loud.

“Hn,” Lilith winced and squirmed in place. “What’s happening?”

“Oh, it started already,” Mary smiled when she saw rustling beneath the rags that covered Lilith’s nether region. The princess then quickly rose and took a few steps back, making space for Remi. “You’re about to be rewarded for your tenacity!”

“W-what!?” Lilith cried. Her face got redder; her breathing grew heavier.

“Oh, don’t you worry, Remi will make you feel amazing,” Mary’s grin grew wider, openly wicked. “I’ve seen her work first-hand. Please put on a good show for me!

“W-wait! Stop!” Lilith tried to move away from Remi who already started caressing Lilith’s legs. “Stay away!”

“Try resist, if you want,” Mary laughed. “It will make it all the more pleasing when you orgasm while looking into my eyes. And you will look into my eyes. No matter how many times it takes! Right, Mary?”

“You can count on me!” Remi said as she slowly moved her head closer to the rising tent between Lilith’s legs.


“U-ugh,” Olivia groaned as she slowly came to. She slowly opened her eyes only to have dust instantly trickle in. An irritating pain that hastened her return to reality.

After somewhat dealing with the layer of dust on her face and confirming that her arms and hands were not compromised, Olivia tried to get up. Her head felt as heavy as a mountain and her body ached all over, but nothing felt broken.

Looking at herself and her immediate surroundings, Olivia vaguely managed to appreciate how lucky she was to not have her head caved in during the mysterious earthquake. Just ahead of her she saw the large muscular body of Steve with a giant boulder where his head should have been.

The dust that thoroughly covered Olivia’s body had already mostly settled down or dissipated with the help of the light winds that blew through the massive opening right in front of Olivia. The opening reached from the damaged floor all the way to the ceiling in height and all the way to the crumbling separating walls on both sides.

If memory served Olivia correctly and judging by the position of Steve’s body, the opening was right where the stairway used to be that Olivia took to this floor. This meant that an entire part of this fortress had collapsed without taking the rest of the structure with it. And that part of the fortress had to have landed right on the districts that stood next to the base of Belmot’s fortress.

Most that chose to live there were either Purple Capes themselves or those with close relations to them or Belmot’s faction, so Olivia did not grieve for their fates. But what worried her was whether all the captives they freed managed to get out in time.

The rubble was obviously out of sight and Olivia had no interest of stepping any closer to the edge to take a look. And even as light as she was, Olivia did not want to test when whatever support remained would give out. The only surprising part to Olivia was why it did not do so already.

“Huh!?” Olivia gasped when a strange ethereal red and black aura suddenly emerged from Steve’s body and flew out the opening. “What in the...”

Guided by curiosity, Olivia almost walked closer to the edge, but she stopped herself when she saw countless other auras fly by the opening.

What the actual fuck is going on in this city!? Olivia backed off until her back hit the wall she woke up next to, and she watched how the aura from Steve joined countless other auras that filled the sky above the city around the fortress and flew away somewhere out of Olivia’s sight.

I’m taking Emily and getting the fuck out of here! Olivia resolved as she moved sideways, brushing against the wall in search of more stable footing and a way further into the fortress. Ever since Olivia ran across Beatrice just a few days ago, she discovered involuntary and voluntary cannibalism, the pleasure of dicks receiving and giving, demons under the city and the—No, that was just a nightmare—apparently the Queen herself is in league with the demons, Beatrice can turn humans into demonic abominations... It’s just too fucking much!

Did Beatrice survive? Olivia wondered. Did Ember catch a boulder with her skull like Steve? Olivia imagined Ember looking up with that disgusting smirk on her face only to have a brick crush all her teeth. She’d flail her arms and run around like an idiot while choking on a brick and her teeth while everyone would stand there and laugh their asses off.

But pleasant fantasies aside Olivia couldn’t even hazard a guess to the fate of those she left behind. Olivia took so many turns one after another that she had no idea whether Beatrice and the others were in a safe area or in the epicenter of the collapse. Despite everything that had happened, Olivia certainly did not wish death on the lewd busty weirdo. For better or worse, Beatrice also helped Olivia discover a part of herself she never could have imagined she had. But Olivia also did not regret her decision to leave.

If everyone did end up dying, then I’d be dead and buried right beside them, changing nothing. Olivia reasoned. If they all luckily avoided the collapse, then they’re probably still fighting each other. Two captains, dozens of Purple Capes, that gigantic brute form the Tournament—even if Beatrice and that fire bitch somehow win, who knows when the fighting will be over and whether anyone will be in any condition for anything else. And if it goes as it usually does with Beatrice, they’ll all just end up fucking each other first or after the fight.

There was not even a question in Olivia’s mind that she made the right decision. After so long, she could not let the opportunity pass where all the strongest enemies were either dead or too far to keep her from her goal.

Hold on, Emily! Olivia thought of her sister as she moved past the precarious area and deeper into the remaining fortress. It quickly became apparent that she wasn’t the only survivor. Neither servants nor the guards seemed to care about her in their panic. This made it all the more easy for Olivia to snatch up one decently dressed male servant that looked like he’d be allowed near the higher class and order, “Take me to all the kidnapped kids!”


“K-kidnapped kids!?” the servant asked nervously only to earn a smack across the face that was lost in the screams that reverberated throughout the remaining fortress.

“Try to paly dumb with me again and I’ll gut you like a fish and just find someone else!” Olivia threatened and pulled out her kunai.

“T-the princess appropriated two whole floors for her theater and other games she plays with them!” the man hurriedly spat out.

“A princess? One of the Seven Sisters is here?” Olivia gasped.

“Eh? Oh, no! Ophelia battered our lord into going along with it and made everyone call her a princess ... Or else...”

“Ophelia? Belmot’s daughter? Wait, what does she have to do with anything?” Olivia got confused. “Everyone knows that Belmot—the disgusting pig—is the one kidnapping all the kids for ... For...”

“Lord Belmot collected many kids and teenagers, yes, but not for himself. And it was the princess that made sure to spread those abhorrent rumors about our dear lord.”

Olivia was left speechless for a moment. All her ire that had built against one of the most powerful lords in this city-NO! Olivia shook her head. This changes nothing!

“Is Emily among the kids?” Olivia asked and pressed the tip of the kunai against the man’s shirt.

“Who?”

R-rip

Olivia ripped the servant’s shirt and exposed his malnourished belly to the cold steel.

“I don’t know! I don’t know! I don’t know anyone by that naaaame!!” the man bawled. “If she’s one of the princess’s playthings, she’ll be there too. They’re never allowed out of there!”

“And they’re there even now!? Is that place still intact?”

“I—”

“Take me there at once!”

“Can you get someone—”

“Move it!”

One of the more diligent guards finally noticed an unknown assailant holding a knife to one of the servants in plant sight and drew his sword, but his conscientiousness was rewarded with a kunai in his throat.

“WAA-mpf!” the man cried before Olivia put her hand over his mouth.

“Last chance—take me to those kids quietly or die even slower than that guard,” Olivia whispered.

Seeing that no one else was there to help, the servant despondently obeyed. When they walked by the gurgling guard Olivia took back her kunai accelerating the deadly bleeding.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.