New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 115

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 115 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“Oh, great! ... Finally found her,” Ember gasped for air, trailing behind Beatrice. She was sweating and looked about done with this whole thing. Beatrice had noticed on the way up how unusually winded her bodyguard appeared. It really looked like that escape from the Pits sapped Ember of her stamina that usually appeared bottomless. “And that pink-haired brat is the one she was after? Fantastic! Let’s pack them both up and get out of-oooh, fuck!

“Olivia! What are you doing?” Beatrice called out to her friend but got no reaction.

“H-Help me!!” Emily cried out for help from two unknown strangers as she clawed at the invisible wall that prevented her escape from her dick-wielding, naked, gone-crazy sister. Emily didn’t even care who the two strangers were or how they got here. She just wanted one thing. “I’ll give you anything you want! I’ll do anything you want! Just get me away from that crazy bitch!”

Go on! Ravage that pussy! You know you want to!

“I ... I do,” Olivia murmured as she approached Emily.

You want to become stronger, don’t you?

“I do.”

Then do it! Once you fuck her silly your transformation will be complete! You thought fucking some guards felt good? Those no-name nobodies can’t even begin to compare! This is where it’s at! Fucking your relatives is the lowest form of depravity! The ultimate taboo! Mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, sisters, brothers—the closer the bond, the greater the sin, the greater the power!

“I know” Olivia said weakly. She didn’t know how she knew. But she knew it. She felt the terrible power already coursing through her veins, corrupting her body and her mind. It felt amazing!

Olivia only had hazy memories of her time in the tight grasp of the Lesser Abomination. Olivia knew that she just had to go on a little further, just give in a little bit more, and this experience would rival that pleasure. That mind-shattering pleasure.

The only difference would be that Olivia would be the one in charge. The one deciding who to fuck and how. Who to pardon and who to punish. Who would be punished by death, and who—by sex. Olivia would finally be strong enough to protect her sister. And not just her. She could protect all who deserved it. And kill all who deserved it. And fuck all who deserved it. Ultimate justice for all!

So what that it would feel out-of-this-world-amazing? Of course, it would! That’s how true justice should feel like! All she had to do was to stop thinking and give in to her urge. That sinful urge that made her so hard it hurt. But was it even that sinful if Emily would love it too?

She’s only scared out of ignorance. She’ll spread her legs for you soon enough. Yes, I feel your desire. I see your fantasies. You’ll hear her moan your name into your ear. Finally, she will submit herself to your guidance. You will finally win her love back! Ultimate love. Ultimate submission. As she shakes her hips on your cock, ha-ha-ha!!

Olivia grabbed Emily by the neck and squeezed.

“Urkh, stop...” Emily chocked. She tried to hit Olivia’s hand away, but her hits were pathetic. Just one hand. Just one hand—that was all it took for Olivia to completely overwhelm Emily. Emily still could not understand what had happened for her sister to suddenly completely eclipse her in power.

“Olivia, what are you doing!?” Beatrice sprinted forward. She had no idea what was happening, but she knew she had to stop this. Something was very wrong. “GHUAAARHG!?”

-40 HP

Beatrice was suddenly knocked back. It was as if she ran into an invisible wall that smacked her right back in the face for good measure. Beatrice saw that the pink-haired girl was up against a barrier earlier. But this new barrier was much farther away than that, stopping Beatrice half-way.

It expanded? Beatrice wondered as she wiped the blood off her lip. Stranger than that, something seemed eerily familiar to Beatrice. As if the barrier had some kind of faint aura that she could recognize.

“Olivia, answer me!!” Beatrice screamed, but to no avail.

“There you are,” Flavna said, walking into the damaged hall from the opposite side. The young captain was ruffled, but otherwise appeared to not be seriously injured. Captain Gamesh was just a few steps behind her. Aside from a few loose hairs and some dust on his armor, Gamesh seemed in an even better state than Flavna.

“Captain—” was all that Gamesh could say before he was interrupted.

“Flavna!! Don’t just stand there! Do something!” Emily screamed as loud as she could.

“Is that ... Ophelia?” Flavna asked and looked closer at the pink-haired girl in the familiar armor.

“What’s wrong with your face?” Gamesh asked.

“U-Ugh,” Emily quickly covered her face and changed it back to Ophelia. “S-S-She’s using some strange magic or something! It’s like she’s possessed by a demon or something, I don’t fucking know! Just fucking get her off me already!!”


“Captain, something is seriously wrong here,” Gamesh said to his shorter fellow captain.

“Could you be any less specific?” Flavna asked.

“For starters, there is a powerful barrier around those two. A sphere. And it just expanded even more—just past that guy that’s laying face down with his naked ass toward us.”

“Can you two useless morons do something already!?” ‘Ophelia’ screamed while Olivia held her in the air by her neck. “She already killed daddy and fucked half our guards unconscious!”

“Can you slip past it?” Flavna asked Gamesh, ignoring the princess.

“With enough time to prepare—”

“Plan B it is,” Flavna decided and sprinted straight ahead to Olivia and ‘Ophelia’.

“Isn’t it always?” despite Flavna’s sudden, dazzling speed, Gamesh had the reflexes to cast a spell. Light ribbons formed and wrapped around Flavna’s legs just before she leaped ahead and landed a spinning kick right against the invisible barrier.

“Ugh,” Flavna grimaced and flipped backward. The impact sent ripples throughout the surface of the invisible barrier, allowing everyone to see its reach. However, the ripples dissipated within seconds and the barrier itself seemed to remain intact.

Even she can’t get through that thing? Beatrice’s worry about Olivia grew even more. At least she’s not attacking us for the moment... “Ember!? Can you do something about that ridiculous wall?”

“Forget it!” Ember all but laughed. “Even if I was at my prime, there’s no way. We better get out of here.”

“Get-why!? You know what’s going on?”

“Probably...”

“Of course, she does!” Olivia said, but her voice was distorted, several pitches lower than the usual. Like a mix of two voices. “How had this casual life been treating you, Ember?”

Ah, shit! Beatrice had some experience with altered mind states. But this whole ‘Exorcism’ thing she had no idea how to tackle.

“Queen Merillia left us a parting gift,” Ember said.

“She did no such thing,” Olivia chuckled. “When I saw you, I knew you could escape. So, this little excursion is all me.”

On the opposite side of the barrier Flavna looked for an explanation, “Gamesh?”

The blue-haired captain closed his eyes and quietly chanted a spell.

Ember walked up to Beatrice, grabbed her by the hand and said, “We need to leave, now!”

“I will not!” Beatrice pulled her hand away.

“Have you not had enough last time!?” Ember shouted in frustration.

“Go ahead, run again!” Olivia laughed. “You two are laughably inconsequential. I came here for this.”

“Ember, who is that?” Beatrice asked.

“Back off, pretty boy!” Olivia growled.

“Ghuah!?” Gamesh got knocked back by an invisible force. He shook off the effects of the mysterious attack and screamed, “Flavna, get away from them!”

“It’s one of the Sovereigns, Beelzebub,” Ember said. “Well, a small part of him. Trying to contain even a third of his spirit would’ve been enough to tear that poor idiot’s body apart from inside out.”

“Beelze... That’s the thing that was inside the Queen?” Beatrice asked.

“Just the fact that she can keep her body together is impressive,” Ember said and grabbed Beatrice’s hand again. “Now, let’s talk about this somewhere else!”

“I already told you; I will not leave her!”

“And what do you plan to do then!? You can’t fuck a Sovereign out of her!”

“I might just try! It’s still better than giving up!”

“Hm? A ‘you’re still inside there somewhere’ hate-fuck between friends?” Olivia asked. “It’s not like this one wouldn’t be down to getting railed by you again. I might indulge that later. Will it get all sappy? Oh, but only if we also get her sister involved!”

“Don’t talk about me like some-huurhk!”

“Shut it!” Olivia said and choked ‘Ophelia’ to silence.

“S-sister?” Beatrice asked.

“Of course!” Olivia raised her voice proudly. “Why did you think I got interested in this pathetic excuse for a fighter? While Merillia toyed with her I peeked into her mind. Two loving sisters cruelly separated. How could I resist their plight? After a daring rescue they share a warm, loving embrace. After all they endured, their feelings for each other run wild; their hands slip where they shouldn’t; their lips touch, they feel each other’s hotness...”

“Stop,” Beatrice’s voice trembled as she helplessly watched from behind an impenetrable barrier.

“Of course, this turned out even better!” Olivia laughed. “One sister in denial, another a monster. It’s one thing to partake in a loving sisterly relationship. To have them fuck each other out of hate, ha-ha-ha! Look at how hard her cock is! She’s aching to ravage her sister! And my delay is only making her dick hurt more, her urge rise more! Incest is the fucking best!”


“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Flavna breathed out. “How did a damn leader of the demons get here? Also, he’s a frail-looking girl?”

“The Sovereign’s force is inside of her, yes,” Gamesh acknowledged. “However, it is without a doubt not his whole spirit but just a fraction that he placed inside of her. As for where he came from, maybe he will be kind enough to answer.”

“Tch,” Flavna spat and then shouted, “Hey, you frail looking piece of shit! How about you stop covering behind that barrier of yours and come pick on someone who can actually throw a punch!”

“Oh, you want some of this too?” Olivia laughed and turned sideways, flaunting her massive dick that swung with a force of a bat. “Aren’t I popular today? But no, unless you two sheep are related to either of these girls or each other, I’m not interested.”

“Sheep?” Flavna snarled. “Gamesh, if you’re done taking a nap, then get your ass up and get me past that stupid wall!”

“Heh,” Olivia turned away from the captains, completely disregarding them as threats.

Flavna looked stunned, then enraged. She dropped into a fighting stance and slammed her fist against the stone floor, making it rumble. She then quickly raised her bloody fist and struck the floor again. After the second strike she dashed forward with a scream and her hand pulled back, with the clear intent of breaking through the barrier.

“STOP!!” Gamesh screamed.

Flavna didn’t stop. She struck the barrier with all her force, maximizing her speed and thrust right at the edge of the barrier that was invisible. The strike was powerful enough that Flavna’s closed fist went past the edge of the barrier while it rippled like the ocean after an earthquake. However, Flavna’s strike was only enough to bend the barrier inward at that one spot. And all of the force that she unleashed on the barrier was swiftly returned to her hand. A quiet crack was followed by a loud expulsion and Flavna’s scream. Even as flew backward the strange angle of her forearm and wrist was clearly visible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.