New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 118

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 118 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“Are you for fucking real?” Beatrice uttered barely audibly. Those had she screamed it out, it was unlikely anyone would have heard her over the insufferable crowd that turned decisively in Asuna’s favor ... Fine! I cut down that vampiric futa bitch once, I’ll gladly do it again!

Beatrice glanced at her stats to make sure she had her Stamina Points at full.

Information

NameBeatrice

Age18

ClassSuccubus

Level42 (22%)

Health Points1160/1160 (+1.84/sec)

Arousal Points160/591 (+0.01/sec)

Stamina Points524/524 (+1.31/sec)

Physical Attack70

Physical Defense81

Magic Attack67

Magic Defense30

Speed48

Fantastic! Beatrice thought, itching to sink her claws into a lying bitch. I’ll take care of this without even spending any of my new Skill Points!

Skill Points

Total Skill Points53

Unused Skill Points5

Skill Points in Combat Craft15

Skill Points in Mischief Craft4

Skill Points in Eros Craft29

Beatrice prepped her [Sharp Claws (+2)] and felt a hand on her shoulder.

“Wait,” Ember whispered.

“Since when are you hesitating to melt someone’s skin off?” Beatrice asked.

“If you attack her right now, you’ll just prove their point,” Ember said quietly. “Also, the beating we gave those two princesses, it’s not impossible that we severed their connection with the demons, or killed them outright. The more control they take, the more power they lend, the more exposed they are.”

“Well ... Whichever thing was inside of this Asuna, it didn’t take it too well when I castrated it inch by inch,” Beatrice thought back to her encounter with ‘Asuna’.

“What’s going on here!?” a young woman called out, rushing from the city to the scene with a handful of Purple Cape soldiers.

The young woman had wavy light-blue hair that barely reached to her shoulders. Her shoulder pads, chest plate, and boots were standard for Purple Cape soldiers, as was her flowing purple cape. However, underneath she wore a black skintight jumpsuit.

“L-Lieautenant Mimi!” A few of the present Purple Cape soldiers turned around when they saw their lieutenant approach.

“Silence!!” Asuna shouted. The soldiers clanged their spears against their shields. The common people quickly shut up. “Captain Flavna! You’ve allied yourself with shapeshifting demons who—among other things—are responsible for: summoning demons into our city; hundreds of killed and wounded in the Forge of Champions; massacring over fifty people in the Palace once they were find out as demons; assaulting and nearly killing two Princesses, and attempt to assassinate the Queen herself. Had it not been for my elder sister’s quick action, I would not have survived their vile attack. Captain Flavna, do you have anything to say for yourself?”

“Do you have an explanation for the appearance of a Sovereign?” Flavna asked. “It’s not something that a couple of low-life demons can pull off.”

“Absolutely ludicrous!” Asuna scoffed.

“Then it’s her word against yours,” Flavna said. “The difference being that captain Gamesh and I both confirmed the presence of a Sovereign in our city. Which means that the one lying is you.”

“Captain Flavna—!” Neri tried to reason, but Flavna ignored her.

“The actions of your younger sister, Mary, already cast a shadow of doubt over the royal family,” Flavna continued. “Unfortunately, I was unable to confirm her true involvement and whether she went rogue before she escaped. For the safety of this city and its citizens, I am left with no other choice but to place the entire royal family under arrest, as well as all their allies and subordinates, until those responsible for allegiance with the demons are found and executed!”

“Just when I thought you could not dig yourself any deeper,” Asuna said with closed eyes before putting her hand on the hilt of the claymore on her back. “Captain Flavna, Captain Gamesh, for conspiring against the Crown, for allying yourself with demon intruders, for assassination of good Lord Belmot and his daughter, for failing to protect the citizens of this city as well as putting them in danger for your own selfish ambitions, I, Asuna Sinatus, the fourth daughter of King Selirius Sinatus, Second Commander of the Palace Guards, hereby permanently disband Purple Cape Guards and place you both under arrest, effective immediately!”

Asuna’s soldiers turned ninety degrees and pointed their spears at the two captains and their guards.

The Purple Cape soldiers looked at one another, trying to figure out what to do.

“Step aside now!” Asuna’s soldiers ordered the people who’ve been trying to get close to Asuna up to this point. The commonfolk did not need to be told twice and scattered. This let the Palace soldiers spread out and quickly form an arch around Flavna’s group.

“Those that ally themselves with demons, must be put down,” Flavna unwavered. “Even if they are members of the Royal Family, even if they do so unwittingly. If you and your soldiers will not surrender willingly, I am left with no other choice. I will take you and your sister alive as witnesses. Purple Capes, to arms!”


Some of the Purple Capes drew their weapons, with hesitation, but many outright did not do so. They looked at their two captains, then at the princess and her force, which outnumbered them significantly.

“Oh, boy,” Neri looked back and forth at Flavna’s and Asuna’s forces while slowly walking back out of line of potential fire. She, along with Dhisana and Zaki, ended up right in the middle between the two opposing forces. Dhisana kept on chugging from her near-empty pouch without a care in the world. Meanwhile Zaki, stood firmly in place, his hands in his pockets, practically daring someone to attack him.

“What are you doing!?” Lieutenant Mimi shouted at the Purple Capes. “You just received a direct order!”

“B-But we serve Lord Belmot,” one of the soldiers said nervously. “If what princess Asuna said is true ... Where’s captain Grizwald!?”

“I will give you this one last chance!” Asuna declared. “Drop your weapons! Those of you that surrender now will be absolved of possible crimes. Those that I deem worthy, will be enrolled into the Palace Guard, which will take over former duties of defunct Purple Cape Guard. Whether you choose to die for your treasonous captains or not, will not change the outcome.”

The Purple Capes looked at each other again, weighing up whether they all thought the same thing.

“The first coward to surrender will be killed on the spot!” Flavna threatened.

Silence fell over the area. The sloping hill of rubble from the partially collapsed fortress provided some potential spots to duck for cover from a stray bolt or arrow, but nothing that would give even a remote chance of hiding from immediate retribution from either side. And all the places where the rubble reached low enough to lead to the city streets between the tightly built houses were already blocked by all the citizens who now fought over best spots to watch the upcoming spectacle.

The only other possible escape would be back into the damaged fortress. But would have taken exceptional optimism to hope for a successful escape without getting hunted down before even reaching the ruins through a rough, uphill obstacle course, completely in the open, with backs toward enemy.

“So be it,” Asuna said and drew her claymore.

“I surrender!!” a Purple Cape soldier screamed atop his lungs, dropped his sword and sprinted toward Asuna’s soldiers.

Flavna disappeared from sight, and reappeared mid-roundhouse kick, aiming for the head of the first coward to surrender.

SPLASH!!

Flavna’s kick was absorbed by a thick wall of water that arose between her and the running soldier.

Still in the air, Flavna looked to the one responsible. Her eyes met with Neri’s.

“The princess is neither a demon, nor possessed by one,” Neri said to Flavna. The twintail wizard had her hands in front of her, water droplets swirling around them. “But I don’t even need to check that big-boob woman to know that the same cannot be said for her.”

“I surrender too!!” another soldier screamed and used the opportunity to run after his buddy.

“Me too!! Me too!!” one after another, most of the Purple Cape soldiers surrendered and ran toward Asuna’s men. Barely a handful remained, and they bunched closer to their Lieutenant.

“You’ve spent too much time in the Guild getting your holes stretched out,” Flavna said to Neri while sprint-walking toward her. “Has all the cum gone to your head instead of your used up pussy?”

“My pussy is not used up!” Neri shouted and swung her left arm in a circle in front of her, creating a water barrier in front of her.

“It will be after the demons are done with you!” Flavna quickly sprinted around the water barrier, jumped up and spun in the air to deliver a powerful kick to Neri’s cum-filled head.

With a thud, Flavna’s kick was blocked by Dhisana, who put both forearms in the way as well as her empty leather pouch to soften the blow.

“You, purple lot sure love-hic-picking on the weak,” Dhisana said.

“Hey! I’m not weak!!” Neri protested. “I had that! ... Thank you!”

“Out of my way, drunkard!” Flavna screamed and exchanged blows with the cat-eared warrior.

Dhisana didn’t manage a single offensive move, and after a couple of blocked shots and a couple more direct hits to stomach and head, was sent flying back.

“Fourth squad, round up and detain those who surrendered!” Asuna ordered. “Second and third, with me. The rest—take care of those who are too loyal or too stupid to know better!”

“Yes, Commander!” Asuna’s soldiers moved in.


“Form a wall!” Mimi commanded her handful of soldiers. They put up their shields and formed an arch around her.

“Die, traitors!!” palace guards charged at the wall in several lines. The first line thrust their spears into the gaps in the shield wall.

“GHUAKH!!” the palace guards in the second line screamed out when several of them felt cold steel in their backs.

“WHAT!?” the first line of palace guards froze up in confusion when they saw half of their spears disappear into a small, shining circular gateway. They looked behind them and saw that they ended up inadvertently striking their own comrades.

“Painful sweat!” Mimi cried out and swung her arm. She collected the sweat off the palace guards faces and pushed it all into their eyes.

“Ahck!” the guards screamed and cursed in annoyance from eh burning sensation in their eyes and tried to rub the sweat out.

“NOW!!” Mimi commanded and counterattacked together with her Purple Capes, cutting down half a dozen palace guards.

“What kind of magic is that!?” the other palace guards hesitated to attack.

“It’s that cowardly bastard!” Asuna charged at Gamesh with two squads of her men.

Gamesh didn’t reply and just created a bigger shining gateway in front of him.

“That cheap trick won’t work on my Bloodoath!” Asuna screamed and thrust right into the gateway.

“GHUAAAAAH!” a painful scream and the heaviness of her claymore indicated to Asuna that she thrust through her target like butter.

“Ha! So much for one of the so-called captains!” Asuna laughed as the gateway disintegrated.

“P-Princess...”

“Eh?” Asuna looked into the face of her own soldier, the blade of her claymore deep in his belly. A small gateway disappeared above his head. Asuna looked back and saw a disappearing gateway on the rubble behind her soldiers.

“Get off!” Asuna demanded and swung her claymore aside, throwing her soldier off her blade with a bloody arc. The soldier still hadn’t landed when Asuna swung her claymore again at Gamesh, screaming, “Fight me like a man!!”

“Ahn!” Neri blocked Flavna’s punches and kicks one after another with decreasingly effective water barriers. “Zaki!! Could you please stop massaging your giant balls for a minute and help us out?”

“If it wasn’t for you, I’d have sexy cat girls massaging them for me right now,” Zaki said, keeping his hands in his shorts.

“You know I’ll do a better job than those second-rate sluts!” Neri shouted while getting pushed back by Flavna.

“Right now?” Zaki asked.

“WHAT!? NO!! After!!”

“In that case, throw in a rim job too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.