New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 30

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 30 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Galla parted Rafealia’s lips with her fingers and pushed the fox girl down on Alice’s cock with such a force that Rafaelia barely got time to prepare herself. In a single motion, the bunny girl’s cock was back in the fox girl’s mouth. Galla pushed Rafaelia down all the way until the fox girl’s button nose sunk into Alice’s skin and her chin pressed against Alice’s wet pussy.

Galla then put her hand below Rafaelia’s jaw and started moving the fox girl’s head back and forth on Alice’s cock, not letting it out of Rafaelia’s throat for even a moment. Galla moved her hand lower to Rafaelia’s neck to feel the bulge increase and decrease with each slow, deliberate movement.

Beatrice knew that the inexperienced bunny girl would not last long under such stimulation. Beatrice moved the fox girl’s long, fluffy tail to the side to get a good view of her behind. She then grabbed Rafaelia by the hips and plunged her cock deep into the wet, naughty cunt that made all kinds of stories to fill her holes with cocks.

The fox girl moaned into Alice’s cock, and Beatrice quickly picked up the pace, aroused to no end by her new sexy, young companion who clearly loved cocks way more than she led on.

As for Alice, whose pussy was left woefully unattended by the enraged blonde who concentrated on Rafaelia, Beatrice has plans for that too. Before the time ran out for Alice’s temporary cock, and having already experienced one of Alice’s holes, the succubus moved her tail to the bunny girl’s nearly-gushing pussy that twitched from pre-orgasmic waves of pleasure and thrust her tail inside.

Alice’s entire body was rocked as her brain got blasted by the sudden penetration. The bunny girl’s body continuously twitched, her back arched and eyes rolled back from electrifying surges of pleasure coming from both cock and cunt, each more exhilarating than the other. Beatrice mercilessly fucked Alice’s pussy while Galla fucked Alice’s cock by using the fox girl’s mouth and throat like an onahole.

The bunny girl would have screamed across the entire town if she could, letting every single citizen know the bliss of getting deepthroated while your wet, needy pussy is stuffed and stretched to the absolute limits, bordering on unbearable.

“Is this still boring for you, huh you fox-slut!?” Galla yelled with a wide grin as she felt Alice’s cock move in and out of Rafaelia’s throat whose own eyes started rolling back into her skull from the relentless throat-fucking combined with a thorough pounding from behind.

It wasn’t Rafaelia’s first rodeo, but she could not remember the last time she experienced a fucking of this intensity. On average the guys were so thrilled to have a stunning, innocent-looking young girl like her go down on their cocks as if they spewed out honey that they barely had the effort to do their part as well. Rafaelia had her urges like any other girl. She wanted to get thoroughly taken, pounded, and bred as nature intended. And this merciless spitroast was exactly what she needed.

Rafaelia let out deep, incomprehensible sounds into the cock in her throat as she salivated at the thought of tasting the semen of an inexperienced dickgirl she was about to bring to orgasm with her throat alone. The cock that pounded her pussy was just girthy enough to fill her properly, stretch her just to the limits, as if it was made to breed her cunt. And as the fox girl envisioned getting bred like the bitch in heat that she was and started shaking from the approaching orgasm as she gagged on an inexperienced bunny girl’s cock in her throat, Rafaelia’s only regret was that the cock inside her was not just a little longer to pound against her womb as well.

Beatrice grabbed Rafelia by her narrow waist and moved her hips faster and faster, slamming her thighs against Rafaelia’s ass as she plunged her cock as deep into the girl’s sublime, tight, hot pussy as she could. The double stimulation from two fresh, clamping pussies of girls in animalistic heat was too much for the succubus to bear.

Beatrice moaned louder and louder as she watched Alice throw herself against the wall behind her as her legs trembled and were about to give out from the level of mind-altering pleasure for which her mind (that only knew the gentle pleasures of her own fingers and a few other objects) was not prepared. The bunny girl’s hips moved on their own, spurred by the succubus’s tail to plunge deeper down Rafaelia’s throat and unleash all that cum right where the fox girl craved for.

And as Beatrice lowered her gaze to the waify fox girl, at the absolute prime of her sexual health, the body that men would kill for, and the sexual appetite that countries would go to war for, she felt Rafaelia clamp down on her cock again and again as she started convulsing in climax, and that sent the succubus over the edge as well.

Beatrice’s breathing got more and more erratic, she moaned louder and louder as she lost sense of where she was, and—after a few more thrusts—her mind went white as she felt the euphoric rush through her cock and tail. But even as cum rushed through both her phallic organs, Beatrice kept thrusting deep and hard, on pure instinct, driven by some primal desire to plant her seed as deep into the two fertile girls as she could.

-42.8 AP


“Haah! Aaaahn!” Beatrice moaned in bliss as she kept cumming and cumming, pumping her potent seed deep inside two sexy girls she just met today.

Beatrice finally stopped cumming long after her white juices overflooded the girl’s pussies and leaked out with each of the succubus’s jerking thrusts.

As Beatrice regained her senses, she first withdrew her tail out of the bunny girl’s twitching pussy. The bunny girl herself had just stopped pumping her second load of the day (as well as her entire life) from her temporary girl-cock down Rafelia’s throat. A thick stream of cum poured out of the bunny girl’s fucked pussy while barely stood on her trembling legs with her back against a wall, staring obliviously somewhere far into the distance, basking in the afterglow of the best orgasm she had in her entire life.

With her orgasm coming to an end and the duty of the dick she was granted dutifully fulfilled, the bunny girl’s temporary girl-dick shrunk rapidly inside Rafaelia’s mouth. The fox girl gasped for air, finally able to breathe while Galla still held her head by her hair.

After such a life-changing, intense experience Alice no longer had the strength to stand. No one could say what force kept her upright through the event, but now that it was over, the last specks of energy forsook Alice and she slid along the wall, down and sideways, to the hard, cum-soaked, uneven pavement beneath her. Before the bunny girl powerlessly fell into a puddle of cum at her feet, her soft, shrinking dick slipped out of Rafaelia’s mouth and returned to its original state as a clit (albeit swollen and aching).

The fox girl faired similarly. After spending three minutes on the giving end of several deepthroats, culminating in a brutal throat-fuck, controlled from the side by a different person entirely while yet another girl pounded her pussy just the way she liked it, the fox girl collapsed right where she was—in an alley, at the feet of a girl that filled her throat with cock and stomach with cum, satisfied and pleased by the fucking she orchestrated for herself.

Rafaelia laid on her side on the pavement with a satisfied, open-mouth grin on her face, breathing hard to regain her oxygen levels. As the girl calmed down, she slowly caressed her swollen pussy lips with her fingers, reliving the fresh memory of taking it like a good girl and enjoying every moment of it while a mix of Beatrice’s cum and her own juices oozed out of her through her fingers.

But there were still several young women in the alley left who were filled with energy. And none more so than the succubus herself. Despite having cum twice already, the double fuck seemed to only further invigorate the futanari sex demon. Beatrice’s cock did not even go soft when Rafaelia powerlessly slid off it. And now the succubus had her eye on the big-breasted friend of the resting bunny girl.

Of course, big-breasted was an understatement when it came to Galla. How her breasts managed to retain their shape without plastic surgery that would make them look like inflated balloons, Beatrice could not even begin to imagine. Plastic surgery could not accomplish this.

Beatrice saw her fair share of “giant porno cans” that looked more like a joke than something she could be aroused by. Usually, when breasts began approaching such proportions they came in two groups. Either they looked like volleyballs with skin stretched over them, or they sagged down to the model’s belly because gravity existed.

Galla’s breasts defied gravity. They managed to look soft and natural while not sagging under the force of gravity as if held up by an invisible push-up bra. Beatrice did not know what spell the parents of the giant, watermelon-like breast owner cast on the woman, or whether it was the gods themselves that blessed the blonde bombshell, and, to be honest, she did not care. Beatrice had a hard-on for the blonde with the giant tits and narrow waist and just had to experience that body. The fact that Galla had just helped her sexy friend to a fuck and throatjob from a bunch of strangers was an arousing character bonus. And judging by the way Galla looked at Beatrice’s cock, she was more than willing to experience Beatrice’s assets as well.


Too horny to wait for even a second longer, Beatrice walked over to Galla and said, “Your turn.”

With a cheeky smile, Galla took Beatrice’s cock into her hand and started stroking it. Galla was the perfect cock worshipper.

She looked into Beatrice’s eyes as she kissed the tip of her cock, licked it, took the tip of it into her mouth. Just the tip, but it was enough. She sucked on it, wrapping it with her big lips while gently stroking the rest of Beatrice’s shaft with her hands, not breaking eye contact with Beatrice even for a second.

How many men and women has she hypnotized with those big green eyes? Beatrice wondered. The succubus knew this look too well. Most popular porn actresses and high-tier escorts had it nailed down and could say “I want your cock” just with her eyes.

Galla did not answer the question she could not hear. But she smiled with a cock in her mouth. And with a smile that would subdue a lesser person, Galla let Beatrice’s cock out of her mouth and licked the whole length of Beatrice’s shaft with her hot, wet tongue, up and down, covering Beatrice’s cock with her saliva. She then started kissing the tip of Beatrice’s cock again, from different angles, while stroking the shaft with both hands, slowly picking up the pace.

“How does a cute girl like you come upon such a magnificent toy?” Galla asked. “I’ve never heard of such magic.”

“I was born with it,” Beatrice answered with a half-truth.

The futanari succubus was indeed born with it in her past life. And in this life, she was summoned with it. But the more precise answer would be that Beatrice had custom-designed her own body with the help of a reluctant Goddess. And whether succubi with a cock would normally exist in this depraved world that the aforementioned Goddess either found or created, Beatrice could not say.

“And unlike the cock you gave to Alice, this one won’t disappear if you keep cumming again and again?” Galla asked and took Beatrice’s cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head in a swirling motion, taking Beatrice’s shaft deeper and deeper into her wet warmth while also stimulating Beatrice’s cock with her tongue.

“A-ah-Absolutely not!” Beatrice answered. And as much as she enjoyed Galla’s warm-up performance, her gaze kept jumping to the blonde’s giant swaying tits. This did not go unnoticed by Galla, who was used to jokingly reminding people that her eyes were a little higher.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.