New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 36

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Olivia paused for a second. She looked back into Ember’s eyes, unable to believe what she heard.

“Please! Ah!” Ember pleaded as she stroked Olivia’s cock while Tabitha’s tongue made her moan. “I want more of your cum!”

“Work for it!” Olivia demanded as she rose to her feet and presented her hard cock to Ember’s lips.

Ember took Olivia’s futa cock into her hand, stroking it while looking at Olivia that couldn’t wait to cum into her mouth, and—with an “Ahn!”—opened her mouth and moved forward to take Olivia into her mouth and give the ninja girl exactly what she wanted. With her other hand, Ember pushed down Tabitha’s head into her pussy to apply more pressure to herself and experience greater pleasure from the experienced tongue while she sucked off Olivia.

“That’s it! Suck it like a good whore!” Olivia commanded Ember while under her feet, Tabitha ate out the redhead, encouraged by the same redhead that sucked Olivia’s cock. “You must have sucked countless cocks at Lucarad’s command didn’t you? How many times did the High Priest use you for quick relief?

“No doubt that’s why you’re so desperate to lord yourself above others! Some cheap revenge for all those times you were commanded to suck wrinkly old cocks? Well, how about now? Aren’t you happy to suck a strong youthful cock that remains hard no matter how many times it feeds you with semen?

“You’re secretly addicted to semen aren’t you? You’ve gotten addicted to being treated like a cock sleeve! A cum dump! A cum dump that’s desperate for cum! A murderous cum dump! You don’t deserve my cum! True justice would be withholding cum from your murderous mouth!”

“No! Please!” Ember moaned and pleaded when she heard Olivia’s threats. “Please give me your cum! I’ll be a good girl from now on! I’ll do anything you say!”

“Then open wide and beg for my cum!” Olivia demanded, high on power with a hard cock swelling and aching for release.

“Ahn! Please feed me cum!” Ember pleaded with her tongue out while she pushed Tabitha into her pussy with both hands. “I want your cum! I need your cum! I’ve been a bad girl! A bad girl that’s hungry for cum from your big cock!”

“Swallow every drop!” Olivia commanded, held the back of Ember’s head with one hand and jerked herself off with the other until her entire body jerked and she sent rope after rope of cum flying into the redhead’s open mouth.

“Aaahn~” Ember grinned with an open mouth while Olivia sprayed her tongue and filled her mouth with cum. The redhead showed Olivia her mouth, filled with creamy substance, and swallowed it all with several gulps. She then took Olivia’s cock into her mouth and licked it clean while wrapping her legs around Tabitha. Ember tensed up with a cock in her mouth and moaned as she came from Tabitha’s tongue.

“Finally, you’re learning your place,” Olivia said, still hard from watching Ember swallow her seed while cumming. “But justice is not done with you.”

I wouldn’t have it any other way, Ember thought.

“She’s ready to accept more of Beatrice’s love,” Tabitha said as she licked her lips and rose up from between Ember’s legs. Tabitha remained on her knees, which put her erection in plain view. The massive erection of a futanari’s transformed clit stood proudly upright, hard and tall. Tabitha stroked herself as she looked at Ember.

Olivia grabbed Ember by the back of her neck and threw the redhead to Tabitha’s erection.

“Ghuh!” Ember grunted as she landed roughly on the floor, with her face at another hard cock.

“Lube it up as best you can,” Olivia said to Ember in a menacing tone.

Ember understood well what Olivia meant and wasted no time to lick, suck, and cover Tabitha’s cock with all the saliva she could muster. Ember knew that simple saliva would not be enough for what was to come so she went deeper and deepthroated Tabitha while Olivia got behind Ember, raised the redhead’s ass, and thrust into her wet pussy.

“Haah, you are tight for a sex cult slut!” Olivia moaned in satisfaction and rocked her hips. “And so wet! Were you that desperate for someone to take you from behind again? Or are dripping with anticipation to get your ass pounded too?”

Ember didn’t answer. She couldn’t, not when she had a cock down her throat. She bobbed her head, stimulating her throat until she gagged, but even then she kept Tabitha’s cock in for a few more seconds.


“Haah~” Ember gasped as she let Tabitha’s cock out, covered with the slippery lubricant straight from her throat.

“Good enough!” Olivia said and flipped Ember over.

Both Olivia and Tabitha raised Ember off the ground and held her above their hard cocks. Ember was with her back toward Tabitha who pushed her lubricated cock against her ass, while Olivia aimed to screw Ember’s pussy.

“When was the last time you came with your ass?” Tabitha asked as she pushed her cock up, slowly penetrating Ember’s asshole.

“It doesn’t matter!” Olivia said. “Justice demands for her to pay for her sins with her body! Even if she were an anal virgin, her only job is to please the cocks of retribution!”

Olivia pushed Ember down, onto Tabitha, until Tabitha’s cock was deep inside.

“AAAaaahn!” Ember screamed out from the sudden, rough penetration, for which Olivia slapped her across the face.

“Silence!” Olivia demanded and stuffed Ember’s mouth with cock. “You have no right to scream when you ignored the screams of so many of your victims!”

Ember grabbed Olivia’s shaft and stroked it as she bobbed her head and sucked Olivia off, while Tabitha fucked her ass.

“That’s more like it!” Olivia moaned. “Rock your hips too! Don’t make Tabitha do all the work!”

Ember followed Olivia’s instructions. She caught Tabitha’s rhythm and met her cock while sucking and moaning. Olivia breathed harder and faster, watching Ember get ass-fucked, servicing the cocks of the two people she valued less than dirt.

“Good job! Here’s your reward,” Olivia said, grabbed Ember’s head, and gave her a good, hard face-fuck, letting all her pent-up feelings out through her cock.

Olivia got hornier and hornier, listening to Ember gag and choke on her cock while Tabitha pounded the redhead’s ass. Olivia watched Ember’s gurgling face. More and more of Ember’s red strands of hair stuck to her face, sticky from all the dried drool and cum, while Olivia fucked her mouth and throat like a pussy. But Olivia wanted to take Ember fully.

“Time for the main course!” Olivia said as she pulled out from Ember and pushed her down onto Tabitha.

Olivia watched Ember’s tits rise and fall as the redhead coughed and gasped for air with her head thrown back right beside Tabitha’s and legs spread wide in the air, inviting Olivia’s cock into the one hole that saw the least action, while barely an inch lower Tabitha’s cock slid in and out of Ember’s ass.

“What a surprise that a sex cult slut wants both her holes filled at once!” Olivia humiliated Ember and penetrated her pussy, thrusting hard and deep, finding a matching rhythm with Tabitha so that both cocks filled Ember up in unison.

“Haahn!” Ember moaned with her head thrown back as both her ass and pussy were taken.

“Doesn’t it feel amazing?” Tabitha asked as she fucked Ember’s ass. “Two of Beatrice’s cocks in you at once! Fucking you! Stretching you until you cum in ecstasy!”

“She might finally learn her place!” Olivia moaned. “On her back with a cock up her ass, that she lubricated by using her throat, and another cock pounding her pussy so that she can feel them rub her insides from both sides!”

Olivia fucked Ember faster and faster, getting off on watching Ember’s tits flop back and forth as the redhead moaned with a face wet from all the face-fucking.

“Yes! This is your place!” Olivia grinned with triumph. “With your legs spread wide for any cocks willing to take you! Take our cocks! Take them both! Never forget how they feel! Etch their shape into your mind and remember your place as you’re filled with our cum!”

“I, I feel you Olivia!” Tabitha moaned. “I feel you through her!”

Ember could do little more than moan as even the air got pounded out of her.

“Take our cum, bitch!” Olivia grunted as she pounded Ember’s pussy. “Take both our cum in both your holes! Get double creampied! Satisfy the cocks of justice with your holes and you might start your path down the path of redemption!”

“Ahn! Fucking Beatrice’s close friend’s ass with the cock that Beatrice gave me! This is bliss!” Tabitha moaned and quickened her pace as she grabbed Ember’s hips tightly. “Take her love! You want it, don’t you! Take her sweet, creamy love in your ass! If only I had a tail like Beatrice to choke you out as she would do to me! If only...”

Tabitha threw her head back as she moaned and fantasized, approaching climax, “Ahn-What!?”

Tabitha gasped in horror when she looked back at the room upside down and saw Beatrice and Rafaelia entwined.


Tabitha tried to forget. All this time she did her best to forget as she played with Beatrice’s gifts. To forget that Beatrice fucked some other toy in all the ways that Tabitha wanted to be fucked. Tabitha knew that Beatrice fucked many pussies. She knew that she had no right to object or intervene. But it still hurt!

And now that Tabitha was fully aware and reminded of what was happening, Tabitha concentrated her hearing and heard what exactly the conniving fox was screaming as she used her holes to take advantage of Beatrice.

“ ... Cum inside me! Get me pregnant! Make me cum as you get me pregnant! I want it! I want a baby! I want your baby!...”

While Beatrice fucked the fox girl’s both holes simultaneously with her tail and cock, the fox girl dug her fangs into the succubus and begged to be creampied and impregnated.

“No!! I want Beatrice’s baby!” Tabitha cried out. “I want ... Inside me...”

An opening! Ember’s eyes glared as soon as she noticed a lapse in Tabitha’s concentration. Tabitha thrust her hips like a bunny on autopilot as she dreamed of Beatrice’s cum. Ember slid off Tabitha’s cock and guided the jack-hammering piece of meat into Olivia’s pussy that was twitching to be filled.

“Hnhaaaaah!?” Olivia cried out from sudden, unexpected stimulation when Tabitha’s hard cock thrust into her unprepared pussy. This distraction allowed Ember to escape Olivia’s cock, while Tabitha continued to pound Olivia’s pussy, without a single care as to what hole her cock was screwing.

“Ahn, Tabitha! Haaaah~ Tabitha!!” Olivia fruitlessly called out to the other futanari but got no other reaction than more thrusts into her wet pussy. And with each thrust of Tabitha’s cock, Olivia rocked her hips more and more to meet it.

Why is this happening!? Olivia whimpered and moaned as she gave herself to the pleasure, confused, but aroused. She was prepared to cum and fill Ember’s pussy. She dominated the redhead with her cock! But why did her pussy never stop aching for attention? Why did she cum so fast when Ember thrust her fingers inside her? Why did getting her hole stuffed and pounded feel so fucking amazing!?

“Fuck her!” Ember said in Tabitha’s ear with a grin. “Fuck her hard until you cum inside her! Can you feel her cunt twitch from pleasure? That’s how Beatrice feels right now! She can’t help but want to inseminate a bitch in heat that’s begging for it! Just like this twitching cunt is begging for it! Fuck her! Grab her hips and pound her! Cum inside her! Find out how Beatrice feels! Experience Beatrice’s orgasm as you creampie a tight little slut!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.