New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 72

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 72 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

Five enforcers laid on the ground at varying distances from the new tentacle demon. Their distance from the demon correlated to the thickness of the purple mist that the demon secreted. And the closest to the demon, the thickest the mist, the quicker the unfortunate men and women dropped their weapons and undressed themselves to get access to their pulsating private areas.

The eyeless, mouthless demon gladly helped the enforcers undress by using its long, sleek tentacles. Before even the undressing was complete, the impatient demon wrapped several tentacles around the seemingly inebriated enforcers’ torsos and thighs. It then lifted them up from the ground and kept them in the air above its massive round body.

For now, only two men and one woman were captured by the demon. Half-naked, men with exposed hard-ons, the woman wet between her legs, none of them put up much resistance. Instead, they seemed all too preoccupied with touching themselves. The demon kindly provided them with the ability to still use their arms, but none of the enforcers even tried to use this opportunity to try and break free from the tentacles that held them.

The low number of hostages, all compliant, left plenty of tentacles still available for the demon to use how it pleased. However, it instead spewed fresh tentacles from its body, adding to an already overwhelming amount and devoted several to each of the enforcers for devious purposes. And those purposes were to further stimulate its victims.

One man, upon seeing three tentacles fly toward him, snapped out of his daze for long enough to scream in fear. But the moment that one of the tentacle’s tips opened up to swallow his hard cock whole and squeeze around it, the man’s terrified expression instantly changed to that of a high as a kite pleasure addict.

The demon used one tentacle to suckle on the man’s cock, practically pumping it for its juices, while two more tentacles developed flat, moist, tongue-like shapes. One tentacle went to work playing with the man’s balls, fondling one, then another like a loving wife would. Meanwhile the other tentacle slithered between the man’s butt cheeks and started to lick the man’s anus like a hot girlfriend of his wife that eagerly agreed to a birthday threesome, sending the man into his first powerful orgasm.

Of course, there were no wives sucking on the enforcer’s cock nor were there any girlfriends licking his anus licking his anus. But even if the loving wives and girlfriends were fake, the intense pleasure the man felt as cum was sucked out of his enveloped cock was certainly real. Wasn’t that the only thing that mattered? Just moments ago he was scared for his life, fighting in a battle he was never supposed to take part in. He came here for pleasure. Wasn’t it about time he finally got some? Finally relaxed. Finally, cumming.

It did not take much for his intoxicated brain to conjure images of hot women submitting themselves to his every desire. Neither did it take much for the demon’s tentacles to make its prey climax for a second time. It used its lubricated tentacle tongue to slither up the man’s back entrance, moving quickly toward his prostate. At the same time the tentacle that enveloped the hard cock did not relent, did not release it even for a second.

The hot insides of the tentacle moved around the trembling cock like the waves of the sea, stimulating it from all sides, giving off the feeling that the cock was continuously sucked further in as the inner walls of the tentacle tightened around it, applying further pressure, begging the man to cum, begging to fill that tight pussy that could not live without his semen inside it.

“UAAAGH!” the enforcer groaned with his eyes closed and his tongue out with a shameful orgasm face as he convulsed from a deep, prostate-stimulating, cock-clamping orgasm, pumping more and more cum into a tight, desperate virgin pussy, completely and willingly oblivious to the fact that he was hoist up in the air above a grotesque demon that was intent on devouring every last drop of his very life essence as well as the life essence of his fellow enforcers that hung in the air beside him, climaxing just as hard, just as oblivious, with their tongues out, with their hands around the tentacles, urging them on to give them more pleasure, thrusting their hips toward the pleasure, addicted to it, begging for it, willing to do anything for it.


More enforcers rushed in to try and save their cumming acquaintances. “Friends” would be really pushing it. Between different kinks, nasty hazings and backstabbing politics—

Wait, why am I trying to save that lying bastard? One such enforcer wondered, remembering how the bastard who currently continued pumping his semen into a hungry tentacle cost him his promotion. So, instead of rushing in to fight the tentacle demon, he started backing away from all the fighting, looking to exist this nightmare while he still had the chance. But his chances had run out: a demonling ambushed the retreating enforcer from the shadows and tore him to pieces, adding to the pile of casualties.

The enforcers and eunuchs that dared face the tentacle demon fared no better. The demonlings switched tactics and showed modest coordination. A portion of their considerable force consolidated their numbers around the tentacle demon and fought back the attackers, blocking the strikes against the tentacles with their bodies if they had to.

And those that came close enough for a damaging strike quickly lost their strength and will to fight. They retreated, but for some it was already too late—too much of the purple airborne substance had made its way into their bodies through their mouths, nostrils, even ears. Their cocks ached, their clits tingled, their strength faded.

“Stay away from the mist!” Beatrice shouted, trying to warn those that still had the capacity to fight.

And, as more and more men and women fell prey to their untimely desires, several enforcers took Beatrice’s advice to its logical conclusion.

“RUN!!” they screamed as they ran toward the nearest paths off the round arena platform.

That was when they ran into the second portion of the demonling forces, that took positions at the exists. The demonlings cut off all the exists off the arena, effectively surrounding the remaining survivors as the tentacle demon advanced toward the center of the arena, picking up more and more increasingly willing hostages along the way.

“Goddess!!” Bob called out to his idolized figure of grace, power, and wisdom. He ran to Beatrice, carrying the giant Bone Breaker that had black ooze smeared across the steel spiked balls. Bob was followed by several buff, shirtless, kilt wearing eunuchs.

“OUR COCKS HAVE VANISHED!!” one of the eunuchs cried.

What? It did not even occur to Beatrice to think of such trivial matters, but she remembered now. Oh right ... The hour the cum spores lasted for an hour. Beatrice realized that she now too had only one cock barely hidden under her tiny skirt.

At that same time the tentacle demon that hoisted up one of the eunuchs used its tentacles to feel up the cockless man under his kilt. But despite the buff man’s arousal, despite his wish to fuck a pussy, to cum loud and hard, he had no dick to thrust, no cum to offer. The demon threw the man away like useless trash, freeing up its tentacles for more suitable offerings.

“Do not worry,” Beatrice tried to remain calm in an increasingly dire situation and not lash out against her poor followers for worrying about cocks when they could all die at any seconds. “The magic was temporary, but I can bring them back once this is over.”

“More importantly, our magic isn’t working against these demons!!” Bob had more serious worries. He breathed heavily, sweaty and weary, he was looking for guidance from his goddess in these dire times. “Please tell us what we can do!”

What indeed... Beatrice wished she knew. Retreat blocked, melee attacks seemingly impossible. Break through?

“Don’t you have some ranged weapons in your arsenal?” Beatrice asked Bob, feeling her already limited combat options grow ever more inadequate for such a situation. “Melee weapons are good against the demonlings, but we need some ranged nukes to take down that demon!”

“N-nukes?” one of the enforcers asked.

“Something hard hitting!” Beatrice “A powerful attack from a distance!”

“There was that crossbow somewhere...” one of the enforcers muttered, but everyone realized that a second-rate crossbow would be woefully inadequate for such a situation.

“I’m sorry,” Bob said. “The spectators rarely liked sneaky fights from a distance, preferring bloody, down and dirty brawls. So, over time ranged weapons were one after another removed from the arsenal.”

Meanwhile, another group of the demonlings formed a harassment party. Rather than killing the survivors, the demonlings now switched their attacks and used their range and ferocity to drive the men and women closer to the purple mist that the tentacle demon secreted, providing more offerings to the lewdness feeder.


“We have to get out of here!!” a group of surviving enforcers formed and ran to one of the paths off the arena that was guarded by a group of demonlings. “Together and break through!”

“Form ranks!” Jerry, the masked enforcer, gave orders as he fought back a demonling, but few followed his command.

Instead, eight men and women charged a pack of six demonlings, attempting to break through and flee the arena. Their attempt was decisively crushed. One man was sliced to pieces, two women lost their weapon wielding arms.

“AAAAAAGH!!!” the enforcer girl fell on the ground, thrashing in pain as she held her bleeding stump while the demon drove the remaining enforcers back, toward the tentacle demon.

That was when a giant moose charged forward and headbutted a demonling with its massive antlers, knocking it off the arena and broke through the weakened demonling position. A single gory-haired girl rode atop the moose as the summoned animal got on the winding path and galloped off the arena before the demonlings could catch up.

With the number of capable fighters rapidly dwindling, Beatrice looked to where her bodyguard was from whom she was separated.

“Boil!” Ember shouted as she grabbed onto the leg of a demonling that swung its tentacles against a shirtless man who barely blocked the attacks with a polearm.

The leg of a demonling started bubbling, the bubbles grew and subsided, spreading further up the demonling’s body until finally they rapidly and violently popped unleashing black liquid as the demonling fell over.

Ember held her own, but as the tentacle demon advanced, she and Beatrice ended up on the opposite sides of it, retreating from the mind altering purple mist while gathering remaining forces around them. There was a couple, however, utterly oblivious to the danger.

“OLIVIA!!” Beatrice screamed and rushed to the cum-covered ninja girl.

No longer in possession of any cocks, Olivia and the princess kept grinding their sore, swollen pussies against each other. Their mouths wide open, tongues hanging out, eyes rolled way out of position, both girls seemed utterly delirious, as if the purple mist had already taken hold of their minds.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.