New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 92

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 92 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“M-my Queen?” Carl uttered nervously. The eunuch dared not question the person on whose arbitrary whims his life depended. And yet he hoped to find out exactly what the slimy, horrific, blood-sucking, birthed out of a corrupted girl’s vagina slug was that approached him.

“You broke one agreement,” Queen Merillia reminded, “It is time to make another. Come now, all three of you.”

After tossing Beatrice aside, Merillia’s other arm was free to unleash new translucent, ethereal tentacles from beneath her sleeve. Two, to be exact. Those tentacles quickly approached the barely conscious Liam and Jeremy, wrapped around their necks, and lifted the two men’s heads up by the necks so that Merillia could see their bloody faces properly. The tips of those translucent tentacles then split and went up the nostrils of the two men.

“GhhhHHH!!” both Liam’s and Jeremy’s eyes snapped wide open.

Neither of them outright screamed in pain, but whatever went on up their nostrils was visibly uncomfortable.

“Wonderful!” Merillia smiled at her new pets. “All three of you lost adequate amounts of blood and dulled your senses for your final task. A deal that you will not be breaking.”

“Yes! Of course!” Carl slammed his forehead against the floor again.

“Whathefher you hask of hus!” Liam and Jeremy pledged with their nostrils still overstuffed all the way to their brain.

“Oh, you will not be making this deal with me,” Merillia chuckled while the thin ethereal tentacles withdrew from the men’s noses and freed their necks. “That lively lump of flesh that you see before you. The one that fed on your willingly offered blood to adjust to your bodies. Split it up three ways amongst yourselves and eat. It. Up.”

All three eunuchs looked at the thing before them with barely held-back disgust. At best the thick thing could be called a slug. A purplish, putrid, evolving slug. Its outer layer continuously moved around its inner, liquid body even while the slug remained still in place. The puddle of blood that the three men had created was no more. The slug absorbed it all into its jelly-like body. Every fiber of the men’s very being screamed at them that they should not even touch the thing before them, let alone put any of it in their mouths.

“What was it that you wanted?” Merillia asked. “‘Cocks’, wasn’t it? And you shall have them! Do you see those three lovely maidens by the wall?”

Carl and the others looked at the priestesses, shifting and moaning as they rubbed themselves and each other in which way they could. Unsuccessful in obtaining a chair leg to fuck themselves, they resorted to contorting their bodies to ride each other’s legs to continuous—though unsatisfying—orgasms.

“You can see what they need, can’t you? And you will give it to them. More than they could hope for. More than you dared dream of. No longer will you spend even a day without your cocks in one needy pussy or another. All that is required from you in return is utter loyalty. Or is such an agreement unsatisfactory for you?”

“O-of course not!” Carl responded on instinct. “I just ... Feel unworthy of such kindness and generosity from the Queen herself.”

“Fufufu, think nothing of it! It’s not even my generosity. Beelzebub is the one that agreed to make your dreams come true. Dig in.

Jeremy stared at the “slug” before him with an expression of a broken man.

Liam looked behind them at the bloody remains of Chris. He could not help but also look at Chris’ killer. The small catboy in a bloodied suit stood straight as an arrow and watched the trio dispassionately. Another glance at the pile of liquid and meat that was their friend just minutes before. Liam took a deep breath, turned back toward the slug, and “dug in”.

Before his mind could stop him, before what little sense he had left could kick in, Liam sunk his hands into the slimy, jelly-like thing before him, ripped whole chunks out of it, and stuffed his mouth with the stuff, swallowing as fast as he could.

Carl and Jeremy followed suit. None of the three men even tried to chew. They swallowed as fast as they could, making room for more “slug”. The consistency allowed for it. And they abused it to the fullest.

“My, such youthful spirit,” Merillia chuckled as she watched the three men. “Make sure not to leave even a single drop.”


“U-uh ... UMFPH!?” Liam put his hands over his mouth to keep his “meal” from escaping.

Carl and Jeremy fared little better. Paler than death and sick enough to become dead, they forced down the last purple jelly-like pieces of whatever it was they ate until there was nothing left on the floor except for the sweat and tears of the three disgusted, nauseous men.

“Splendid performance!” Merillia congratulated the three eunuchs. “And not a moment too soon—the tormented priestesses over there are in desperate need of proper satisfaction.”

“I’m in desperate need of a bucket,” Liam said, barely lucid enough from nausea to even think properly.

“Weren’t we supposed to get our dicks back?” Jeremy asked and checked under his kilt just in case.

“SHUT UP!” Carl growled. “Are you doubting her Majesty!?”

“Uh, of course not!” Jeremy realized how suicidal his question was. “It’s just ... I thought—”

“Don’t think! Obey!” Carl said. Not that Carl appeared to be in any better condition mentally or physically than Jeremy. Carl then looked up at Merillia and nervously, timidly spoke, “M-my Queen ... W-what-ugh! ... What would you have us do? We will follow your every command, but in our current condition I do not see-UGH!?”

Carl’s entire body convulsed and he covered his mouth, fearing that he was about to vomit in front of the queen and inadvertently reject his one chance at survival. But nothing rushed up his throat. Instead, another convulsion. And another. And—

“UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!” Carl screamed in agony and fell to the floor, spasming in agony. Liam and Jeremy fell to the same fate.

“It’s starting,” Merillia smiled and looked at Olivia. The naked girl’s head hung back. Her eyes were pure white. Her arms hung limply, swaying to the rhythm of the thrusts from countless translucent tentacles.

But while Olivia passed out from an overload of pleasure, the three eunuchs experienced nothing of the sort. And neither were they permitted rest. As if the safety switch that was supposed to protect their brains from inhumane suffering had been disabled, all three eunuchs were endlessly tormented with no release or end in sight. And even that was robbed of them. The sheer pain overload robbed all three of all their senses.

Unable to think, unable to breathe, and no longer even capable of screaming, the three tortured souls could not even comprehend what transformation their bodies went through. But there were those that saw it clearly. Queen Merillia, the three captive priestesses. They heard every crack of the bone, every joint snap, every gurgle that followed their internal transformation, while the external mutations were plain to see.

The three men’s bodies changed color, their limbs snapped back and forth at unnatural angles, and with each snap grew in size and muscle density. Their legs soon became the thickness of tree trunks, their abdominal “six-packs” grew extra packs as their torsos lengthened. And as the men outgrew their kilts, something else grew from beneath.

From under the kilts that now looked the size of miniskirts on such preposterous bodies, grew an organ of unreasonable girth. Covered in overgrowth of thick, throbbing veins, the organ grew past what would fit in any ordinary woman’s cock receptor. The horrific mutations that would make a girl faint from fear, made the captive priestesses salivate.

“Quick! Put it in me!!” Victoria begged as she humped Priscilla’s leg.

“NO, ME!!” Priscilla shouted, drooling as she looked at the outrageous phallic objects like they were gifts from God. “Come here and fuck me already! Split me open with those cocks!!”

“Please, come to your senses!!” Helen begged her mesmerized friends, trying to ignore her drenched pussy that ached for those very same cocks, that made Helen dream of getting ravaged, fucked, pounded straight into the next world.

Helen bit her lip, desperately fighting the unnatural urges. The urges that were not this bad since she felt them for the first time many years ago. If only the High Priest was here now! If only he could bring salvation. If only he’d deliver her from these blasphemous thoughts and fill her with his cock instead.

“Oh, Lucarad, please save me!” Helen cried, desperately holding on to the memory of the High Priest’s cock.

But Helen’s cries were drowned out by the moans and screams of her two friends who followed each twitch of the three new cocks with their eyes, cursing every second that they spend without those cocks within their wombs.


“Rise, my lovely pets!” Queen Merillia gestured up to her “pets”.

Once three men of imposing stature, these were now three creatures of frightening proportions. Nine feet tall, muscles on top of muscles, dense and purple, with no skin to speak of. Their outrageously large pecs rose up and down with each mouth breathing inhale and exhale that the creatures did. Their noses now were little more than two holes in their face, their jaws were squarer than a brick, and their yellow, animalistic eyes seemed minuscule for their enlarged heads.

But while all those manly, primal, divine attributes wetted the three priestesses’ knickers, what truly made them salivate were the rock-hard cocks between the creatures’ legs that already oozed precum with a smell so potent, that the priestesses sensed it from a distance and salivated for a taste.

Queen Merillia breathed in deep. The air was thick with death, sex, and desire, made all the more potent by the untreated Taint.

You are my daughters after all, Merillia thought with a glance at the two princesses’ unconscious bodies while she basked in the heaven that her daughters helped create. Merillia then turned to her pets and said, “I hope you are satisfied with your new ‘tools’.”

“Yeeeesss,” the creature once known as Carl answered in a low, deep voice, slowly regaining consciousness after a deep and long slumber.

“Good, good,” Merillia said and slowly walked around her new toys, inspecting every inch of their bodies. All the while Olivia’s unconscious naked body remained exactly where it was, casually demonstrating the range of Merillia’s strange powers.

“A demonstration, perhaps?” Merillia wondered aloud and then looked at the three priestesses that were bound to a wall over twenty yards away from her. “Cover that one’s tits with your seed.”

Carl took a step forward—

“From where you stand!” Merillia raised her voice and at that moment Carl’s hasty leg was slashed from three different angles, letting blood flow freely onto the floor from the long deep cuts across the length of Carl’s calves and hamstrings.

“I’m sorry, My Queen!” Carl said and bowed so low that he smashed his giant forehead against his own knees, letting more blood flow in apology.

“Get to it!” Merillia said.

“Ah! YES!!” Victoria moaned and pushed her cow tits out toward the creatures. “Cover them in your smelly cum! Cover me entirely! I want to drown in your cum!”

“Huff! Ugh!” Carl huffed and puffed as he beat his gigantic slab of meat while staring intensely at the big soft tits of a hot priestess that was in heat for his slab of meat and he—horny to give it to her with great passion.

Two souls in need, craving each other’s bodies. One of them bound by metal, the other—by a mere word. Both separated by distance, yet united by depravity.

One wished to plant his cock between the softness of a woman’s bosom and use it as a sleeve for his shaft while planting the tip deep into the woman’s warm, loving mouth, entrusting his most sensitive part to the care of her skillful tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.