New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus - Cover

New Life as a Lewd Futanari Succubus

Copyright© 2021 by YuujiEveryleaf

Chapter 95

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 95 - An old man dies, torn by regret. Due to his high karma, he has "near-limitless possibilities for reincarnation". He chooses to reincarnate in a fantasy world as a voluptuous futanari succubus with big tits and an irresistible smile.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Restart   Magic   Demons   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Transformation  

“Hn...” the lone guard finally let a moan escape her lips. When she kept herself busy, Remi could somehow manage to pretend to not notice the warmth under her belly. But just sitting here in the dark with but a single light and a sleeping prisoner to keep her company ... All it did is reignite those memories. The darkness, the fire, and what followed ... It was as if her lieutenant did it on purpose when he stationed her here!

No way! Remi shook her head. Nobody knows! She was sure of it. When the questioning began following the Underground Massacre, hers was one of the shorter ones. It was only later that Remi realized how lucky she was to have passed out. How lucky she was to not have seen the so-called Lesser Abomination that the new champion, Alexander, managed to slay.

Remi realized her luck when she saw with her own eyes some of the survivors. A few drank themselves into a stupor after what they saw. And then there were those that were bound. Several of her comrades: screaming, driven mad, some no longer even able to speak. And those that still retained that ability made Remi wish that they couldn’t. The things they said. The things they begged for. Those very same friends that she trained with, drank with, laughed together at stupid jokes. Their faces and voices were barely recognizable. Remi teared up even now remembering it, knowing full well that even though they were alive she would never share a drink with any of them ever again.

And what made Remi feel even worse was that her pussy turned wetter even at the fresh memory of her friends’ fate. How much must they have loved to be fucked by that demon that they screamed and begged to be reunited with it.

What a horrible, pathetic person I am, Remi thought, guilt-ridden, tearing up, as she fingered herself deeper. She bit her finger to not let another moan escape her lips to not awake the prisoner. Nobody must know! If they find out, I’m done for!

How did she get away with it? The best Remi could reason was that during the questioning she herself had not yet realized it. The change within her. She had passed out before the demon appeared, yes. But it wasn’t anything like a neat knock on the head and waking up after everything has neatly wrapped up. The last thing she saw were two thick, girthy cocks right in her face. The cocks that Remi wished to see inside the princess while she masturbated to the bizarre show of the princess getting tail-fucked while cumming all over herself from two cocks.

The sphere that was designed to display the bloody spectacle in every detail certainly delivered when everybody was able to see the princess’s orgasm face as she aimed the cocks straight in her face and rolled out her tongue to catch her cum. How many men wished to mark princess’s Mary’s face with their thick load? How many of them came right at that moment? Remi came too. But for a different reason. She wanted to be in the princess’s place. She wanted to be fucked like that. To cum like that. What did it feel like to have a cock? What would it feel like to cum in her own mouth?

And Remi was suddenly faced with just such an opportunity, after kissing the very same woman that fucked the princess, on her knees and in the shadow of those girthy cocks. You fool! Remi cursed her last-second apprehension as she easily slid two more fingers into her pussy and fucked herself with her fingers while imagining that it was that thick cock inside her.

But it wasn’t enough! How strange it was that her dream back then felt more real than the pathetic daydream she had now. All the way up to when she was awoken, she was having the time of her life. Getting fucked in every hole by the mysterious cock-wielding woman while cumming from a cock of her own. The first time Remi felt alive in this accursed city, and it wasn’t even real! Remi managed a laugh even though she was screaming on the inside.

Maybe it would’ve been better if she was awake? If she was taken by that demon like so many of her friends? The Lesser abomination must have had some kind of an effect on her as she laid unconscious on the ground. And if just that was enough for such vivid experience what would have it felt like to receive the whole package wide awake? No wonder they went mad!

No doubt it was worth it, Remi thought as she fingered herself to an orgasm. But before the spasms had even fully subsided guilt overwhelmed her. What a despicable trash I am, Remi thought and curled up, hiding her face in shame.

“Enjoying yourself?”


“GHYAH!?!?” Remi flailed and ended up falling to the rock-hard ground, startled by the prisoner’s voice.

Remi raised her head and looked at the sole prison cell she was left in charge of and confirmed her fears. The prisoner was no longer sleeping. Princess Mary was standing at the long vertical metal bars that separated her from freedom, with her hands on those bars and an amused smile.

The princess had nothing but a cloak and an old, ragged shirt that looked more like a potato bag than a piece of clothing. Flavna had ordered to strip the princess of her armor while they had the chance. Remi and many other Purple Capes that spectated the Games had witnessed the brutal feats that the princess was capable of with that armor.

“I-it’s not what it looks like!” Remi blurted out as she got up.

“Pffft!” Mary snorted. “Sure, do tell! What did those fingers in your pussy and those naughty moans really mean.”

“Um,” Remi, obviously had no reasonable explanation for why her pants were below her knees. “I was itchy...”

“Oh, I bet!” Mary chuckled.

Remi looked away, mortified and with no way to save face. The worst of it all was that Remi was not at all satisfied with her previous orgasm. The guilt had only temporarily obscured her desire for more than what her fingers could offer. And even when Remi put her pants back on, the rubbing of the fabric against her pussy was too stimulating to be unnoticed.

“It wasn’t enough, was it?”

Remi nearly jumped up at the question. How did she know? Remi wondered when she turned to the princess who was somehow all too calm about her current imprisoned situation, not at all like what Remi heard the princess had been like when she first awoke imprisoned.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Remi dismissed Mary’s question and turned away from the princess to put the chair back up.

“Oh, that’s too bad,” Mary sighed. “I guess I’ll just have to play with this giant cock all by myself.”

“A what now!?” Remi instantly turned around and looked between the princess’s legs.

Was that always there? Remi wondered and shook her head in disbelief. As if! And yet there it was—a thick, veiny cock between the Sixth Princess’s legs. Still soft and pointing down, yet already more endowed than what an average Purple Guard could muster.

“H-how...” was all that Remi managed to utter.

“Let’s just say I had a ... Well-endowed teacher,” Mary smiled. “When I saw your ‘itchy’ performance, I couldn’t help but notice how frustrated you looked with just your fingers, and I wanted to help. Now I’ll have to take care of this all on my own. Oh, how troublesome!”

“D-does it... ‘Work’?” Remi asked nervously, unable to take her eyes off a thing that did not belong between a girl’s legs.

“Of course, it does!” Mary said. “Want to take a closer look? Don’t worry—it doesn’t bite, hehe.”

Remi slowly took a couple of steps closer to Mary’s cell. Then a few more. The princess slowly stroked the soft piece of meat, stirring it to life. No longer pointing straight down, it rose a little and poked out of the cell through the gap in the metal bars.

“You’re not supposed to leave the cell,” Remi said.

“Oh, surely this doesn’t count! Want to touch it?”

“Eh!? I have touched a cock before!”

“But have you touched a royalty’s cock?” Mary asked. “Or a girl’s cock? A royal girl’s cock!”

A cock is just a cock, Remi thought, yet she couldn’t look away from it. That giant head, those popping veins. The intoxicating smell that made her pussy moist.

Huh? Remi blinked realizing that Mary’s cock was right before her face. Before she knew it, Remi had already crouched barely two feet from the cell, with her face on the same level as Mary’s rising cock. It throbbed right in front of Remi, the horny one-eyed demon that stared right into her soul.

“Do you want to touch it or lick it?” Mary asked as if the answer wasn’t obvious to both of them.

Remi’s breathing got heavier as she squirmed a little, fighting a losing battle against her degenerate urge to suck off the imprisoned princess while fingering herself to another orgasm.


“Why do you still hesitate?” princess Mary asked her guard who was already on her knees, drooling for princess dick that stuck out between the vertical metal bars that separated the two half-naked horny females. “We both know you want to give me some lovely service while fingerfucking yourself.”

“No, we don’t know that!” Remi denied the truth. “I’m not a pervert like you!”

Remi finally mustered just barely enough willpower the strength to look away from Mary’s captivating cock, but it twitched again and prodded the guard’s face, pressing its warmth and a drop of precum against Remi’s cheek.

“Stop kidding yourself!” Mary laughed. “If you weren’t thirsty for a big, hard cock you wouldn’t be on your knees in front of one! I already saw you masturbate and listened to your lovely moans. It made me want to gape that adorable little mouth of yours with my cock and violate it until you gag on my cum, moaning like a lovely little slut! And I’d wager you saw me in the arena getting railed and cumming all over myself. Tell me, did you cum while watching that big-tit whore bulged my abdomen and made me splatter myself with my own cum?”

“Y-yes,” Remi muttered in shame while rubbing her dripping wet pussy. She licked the drop of precum off her face and savored the salty taste, imagining getting her entire face and mouth splattered with buckets of the stuff.

“Then how about we drop the false modesty?” Princess Mary asked. “There’s nobody here to impress. And nobody here to judge either of us. So, open your mouth and suck off your princess!”

“Aahnn~!” Remi took Mary’s cock into her hand and guided it straight into her salivating mouth.

“That’s a good little soldier,” Mary grinned and moved her arms through the gaps between the metal bars.

Remi licked Mary’s cock with her tongue, wrapped her lips tightly around it as she took it deeper and deeper. Mary decided to ‘help’ Remi along. She put both her hands on Remi’s head and pushed her all the way down on her cock, making Remi tear up.

“I told you I’d violate you until you gagged on my cum, didn’t I?” Mary said in-between her pleasureful moans as she bobbed Remi’s head up and down. “How is it? How do you like the taste of royalty?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.