Aiden and the Ring - Cover

Aiden and the Ring

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young college student, Aiden Wilson, is staying with his best friend’s family. He finds a ring that changes both him and his friend’s stepmother. While they struggle with revealed desires, he must master the ring’s effects on her and others. This is Aiden’s origin tale, setting the stage for future adventures to be documented in two more novel-length serials. (Warning: Male consensual sissification and MM in certain chapters as well as over-the-top race play.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Mind Control   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

With dim orange sunlight slanting across her half-covered body, Kendra Owens yawned as she stretched. She tapped the bed behind her before spinning. Other than the cooling depressions in Tim’s pillow and the mattress, it was empty. Oh my God! Had Aiden stolen her husband from her? Even as her heart raced, she swallowed and rolled to her side before curling tight.

Aiden. Oh, that man! Or, more than man. Her insides ... yearned for him. After a lengthy sigh, she flattened out and lay still, letting the flutters worm their way through her core. With another slow, calming exhale, she closed her eyes; Aiden’s face appeared. Standing silently, in the darkness, staring at her as Tim sucked on him ... on the cock she wanted. The hard cock that Aiden knew she craved.

As her trembling fingertips tracked through the sticky mess between her shaking legs, Kendra huffed; her heart whirled. No yoga breathing was going to help with Aiden. His thin smile had been so close to hers while his fingers ... so deep. How’d she felt both those magical long digits and also what they’d been doing to her?

“But, you’d better not waste my time, bitch.” A shudder rippled through her entire frame as his voice echoed.

With a groan, she once more inhaled, taking in the lingering scent of his cologne, his smeared essence on the crumpled, stained sheets ... on her. Also crumpled and stained. Another shiver wriggled through her; she let her fingers skim closer to her aching need. No. He’d been very specific. She yanked her hand away to clutch at the covers.

At last, Kendra gritted her teeth and struggled to her wavering feet. After staggering to the bathroom, her hands were so shaky, she was forced to stop applying make-up several times to steady herself on the countertop. Likewise, her knees wobbled as she dressed. Once she’d managed to wipe and re-wipe her gleaming inner thighs, she slapped a pad into the gusset of her panties. With a gulp, she gaped at her wide-eyed face in the mirror; she hadn’t dripped like this since her first honeymoon.

After a wriggling shiver rippled through her, she exhaled and shook her loose fingers, again trying to calm herself. To no avail. Each motion sending ripples through her, she shimmied into a curve-hugging gray striped pencil dress. Once more glancing around at her tussled sheets, she ran her hands down her slender, quivering frame, smoothing the elegant silken material tight to her hips.

Aiden had been so close. And he ... they’d shared so much. Yet, he hadn’t. A shivering pulse wormed its way along her inner walls. At least last night, he’d given her some relief. Strict, yet kind.

Kind? Kendra caught her reflection in the glass of the window. Wide-eyed and pursed glossy lips; confusion. Lust in her dark pools. A tremor slithered through her very core, pulling a whimper from her. He’d ... his fingers. Her shoulders drooped as a sigh slipped from her. Aiden hadn’t forced himself on her. Before leaving her for her husband, he’d given her the choice. And, no matter what she would decide, he’d provided her that relief. Her chest thumped; but he knew she’d come to him. His glittering eyes ... they’d said that as they gleamed at her from behind Tim in the middle of the night.

As her flaring nostrils detected the mystical aroma of brewing coffee, Kendra’s heart slowed; at least Aiden hadn’t taken her husband.

Yet.

“Oh god! Is he still here?” she mumbled, her entire body shaking. “I can’t face Aiden in the bright morning light.”

Hell, she couldn’t handle him at any time. After several nervous swallows, she started downstairs, using a tight grip on the handrail to keep her balance.

Though Aiden had only ... fucked her once, she was so achy. As her fingers clamped the rail, bringing her to a halt, she gasped. Aching, not because of what he’d done. But because of what she needed. The gleam in his eyes. The sensations they’d shared. The thoughts and deep memories of him plundering ... No, she’d given herself to him, because ... Because he ... needed to know ... everything.

With rapid puffs of air spraying dangling hair from her face, she curled; Kendra’s insides spasmed. The screeching of her nails along the stair rail echoed through the house while shudders wracked her. When at last she staggered into the kitchen, she scanned the room.

The only person there was ... her husband. Kendra swept the area again—it blurred. Why was he alone? Where had Aiden gone? Thankful Tim was there? Yes. Thankful Aiden had left? No ... perhaps. If he’d been there ... Kendra swallowed as her mind continued to whirl.

Once she focused, she managed a taut grin at Tim. In his typical work attire, with his hair wrapped under a skullcap, he wore a neat, well-fitting short hairpiece and a conservative silk executive suit. Other than his long natural eyelashes, slender build, and delicate facial features, he looked the part of a powerful business owner. Which he was.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He grinned as she ambled towards him. He gestured to the table.

After returning his smile, Kendra wavered to her chair. He’d set out a full breakfast for her. Once seated, she exhaled and broadened her grin as her aching insides continued to spasm. While settling into his chair, he raised his coffee mug. When she reached for hers, Kendra’s eyes widened. Only then did the pungent aroma slither into her twitching nose. Her heart slammed in her chest as she struggled for air.

Next to her mug was a small glass. The bottom was filled with thick, milky white liquid.

Though Kendra shot an accusing glare at her spouse, Tim remained silent and, gazing at her over the rim of his wide-rimmed ivory mug, sipped. A question ... the question ... hung on her flapping, trembling lips as Kendra glanced at his trousers.

He left it for you.” As he shook his head, Tim’s smile widened.

Already quivering, Kendra’s pussy clenched and unclenched; at the squishing, Tim peered at her crotch. With his brows knitted and lips tight, Tim leaned forward as her shaking fingers reached for the glass. While trying to control her spasming cleft, Kendra gritted her teeth. As soon as her fingertips brushed the still warm glass, air hissed from her. She flicked her gaze from it to her husband, who remained motionless, his eyes on her trembling digits.

The moment Kendra wrapped her fingers around the little glass of goopy pearlescent fluid, the room distorted; whirling and blurring as all the colors melded. The jism was still warm. He’d only just ... for her. She flicked her eyes around. Was Aiden watching? Her gaze rested on Tim’s; he shook his head. Damn it! Aiden had left her once more. Her insides clenched so tight her crushing thighs shuddered.

With a gulp, she lifted it and, as His pungent odor sent shivers through her, she swirled the thick soup. So potent. Like her mas ... Like Aiden. When a hungry moan slid from Kendra’s shaking lips, Tim swallowed. His eyes widened as she sniffed the glass; the room swirled quicker. The intoxicating aroma of Aiden’s essence sent wriggling tremors along her spine.

While raising the glass to her lips, Kendra, her eyes fixated on the thick white juice, ran her tongue around her opening mouth. After sparing one last glance at her husband, she tilted it. Nerves throughout her inflamed as the goopy, sliding warmth coated her tongue, filled her mouth and pulsed through her gulping neck.

Silent, Tim’s eyes sparkled over his mug as Aiden’s zest filled her nostrils and his clumpy, molten cum slithered down her throat. A moan slipped from her; she fluttered her eyelids closed. As it filled her, Kendra’s stomach warmed.

At the slurping noise, Kendra opened her eyes to find herself staring at the bottom of the glass. Empty! Already? Her tongue lashed around the rim, surged deeper to grab the last thick strands of his heat. His ambrosia. With a whimper, she upturned the glass to shake the final few drops onto her outstretched tongue before slapping it on the table.

While running her tongue over the inside of her mouth to sweep the last of him into her throat, Kendra gazed, unblinking, at the empty glass in her shaking fist.

“You’re such a good little bitch.”

At Tim’s even tone, Kendra jolted and whipped her eyes to him. A tremor raced through her. Not just at Tim mimicking Aiden’s indifferent tone. But also his broad smile and raised eyebrows. Yes, Kendra had lost her husband to him.

As she struggled to eat, Kendra remained silent. For his part, her husband’s smile never diminished. Their normal morning banter ... was no more.

While quivers rattled her frame, Kendra swallowed the last of her meal before standing. When her eyes swept the empty glass and Tim’s grinning face, she was forced to slap her hand onto the table to keep herself from wavering. At least she had no morning meetings.

With a last sweep of her dress, Kendra stepped to the foyer and picked up her bag. At the sound of Tim’s measured footfalls, she turned. Her supposedly submissive husband strode to her, his eyes glinting. He was so much taller than usual. His eyes were not their normal shiny selves. No, they were impassive ... stony. And bored right into her. Nor did he avert them.

When Tim’s forceful fingers settled on her shaking thighs, breath slithered from Kendra’s opening lips, pulling apart sticky strands of red lipstick. As she whimpered, a tremor skidded through her. With an unusual, calm grin on his face, her husband glided his splayed hands upwards, catching and dragging the hem of her dress until it was crumpled around her waist.

His hard fingertips dug under the lace trim of her panties’ taut waistband; the entire universe inverted and colors intensified. Her nails clicked on her bag as she clutched it tight against her chest.

“No.” Kendra rolled her head from side to side.

Whether her wavering voice had been a plea or command, it made no difference to her husband. Not anymore. Tim only widened his grin as he tugged them over her compact butt and down her shaking legs.

The sudden chilly air wisping around her freshly shaven, moist mound drew another whimper into the echoing foyer; whirling quivers raced through her. When Kendra’s knees wobbled, she groaned and slapped a hand against the wall to hold herself upright.

Nails clawing at the carved wood trim, Kendra wavered as Tim lifted one, then the other, leg before straightening; his fist clenching her panties.

When a sudden breeze sent chilly air swirling around her now bare, dripping cleft, Kendra’s shaking lips parted to emit a desperate groan. Goosebumps erupted across her as tremors sliced deep within her shattered nerves.

“Aiden said you should spend the day remembering him.” Unmoving as she wavered, Tim only smiled. “Do you?”

While using her bag to shove her dress downwards, Kendra gulped. Though it was tight to her thighs, it didn’t help. Another gust of air sent her lurching against the wall as she stared at her impassive husband. Tremors shot deep into her core from the damp, hairless skin as soft trickling fluids tickled along her shaking legs.

While gritting her teeth, Kendra nodded. Yes, she would be remembering Aiden, and her husband, all day long. All damned day.

With a grin, Tim splatted her wet panties with the useless, sopping pad on the entryway table before turning from her. Not even a kiss good bye. Nor a soft word. Nothing. His back disappeared, and she stumbled from the house towards her blurring, wavering car. Another breeze.

“Oh fuck!” she cried, while staggering against the car’s rear panel. She quivered along the chilly metal until the shivers slowed enough she could drive.


Later that same morning, Gina was in a conference with a client when Kendra called. Once she left the meeting, she dashed to her office, slammed and locked the door, and raced to the phone.

The “Message Waiting” light blinked. She swallowed and settled into her chair before letting out a long exhale and tapping the “Play” button.

“Could we, uh ... Could you meet me, um, for lunch ... please?” Kendra’s usual firm voice was low and panicky. Gina’s heart raced as her friend added. “Please ... Gina. We need ... We need to talk. Soon.”

After Gina texted a reply, Kendra agreed to lunch at a nearby cafe. Set back in a shallow space between two taller buildings, the rough-hewn reddish brick eatery was crowded with office workers when Gina weaved through the waiting crowd. With wrought iron, glass-topped tables and matching chairs, the interior had the look of a Paris street-side café. Adding to the illusion, large overhead skylights admitted bright sunlight that scattered through the leaves of tall trees in carved stone pots amongst the crowded tables.

Since larger groups had to wait longer, a hostess was able to seat Gina at a small table with two chairs beneath a tree in a large dark green pot. With dappled midday light spraying over the white-lace-covered tabletop, she checked her phone. Kendra was on her way. The enticing aromas of fresh-baked breads and rich French cooking had Gina’s stomach rumbling.

At the rhythmic, sharp click-clacking of approaching heels, Gina looked up as Kendra walked into the restaurant. As usual, her friend was a vision of refined power: tall, lean and black as black could be. Wrapped in a tight, though conservative, gray business dress, her slender yet curvaceous body was less graceful than normal as she weaved through the crowd. Bouncing around her shoulders, the lean ebony goddess’s wavy, shining black hair billowed. With Kendra catching numerous admiring glances while sashaying closer, Gina’s heart slowed.

A chill wandered through Gina; her nails drummed on the tabletop. While squeezing her crossed legs tight, her dangling foot trembled. Unease. Fear sent chills deep into her as she flicked her tongue over her lips. She’d fucked up ... introducing such a beautiful woman to Aiden. Also justified, a searing pang of jealousy wrinkled through her. Aiden would sense both. As another worming quiver swept her tense frame, Gina’s cheeks cooled while her friend slid into the chair opposite her.

So much intensity from Aiden last night. All night. Fuck! And then again this morning. Another trickling wave of convulsions slithered through her. Ever since Aiden had ... been with her last, she’d been fighting them, but they were winning. With her teeth sinking into her lower lip, Gina’s splayed fingers scratched along the lace tablecloth. Behind her, the café blurred when Kendra wavered to a halt and swayed before her.

As Gina struggled to keep her breath even, Kendra settled into her chair. After a quick nod at Gina, her dark eyes, always confident and warm, instead flickered as they swept the room. While rapid pulses of air pumped from her parted lips, her glossy tongue flickered over her deep red lipstick. While Gina ... had concerns, her friend was ... beyond anxious.

No sooner had a server flitted to them than Kendra spat out her order. “Martini. Perfect. And make it strong. Very strong.”

While raising her eyebrows at her friend, usually a teetotaler during office hours, Gina asked for a glass of red wine. The second the server departed; Kendra leaned forward.

“I think...” Once more Kendra whipped her eyes around the place, before continuing in that atypical shaky voice. “I think I got more than I bargained for, Gina.”

“What do you mean?” Even as she spoke, the thumping of Gina’s heart raced.

“Your Aiden.” Kendra swallowed several times and darted yet another nervous gaze from place to place before adding in a hoarse, cracking tone. “He’s uh ... Well, he’s a bit more than, um, I’d expected.”

“Oh really?” Gina raised an eyebrow, and, though trying to keep her face neutral, heat slithered its way up her neck to peek along her cheekbones.

“Yes. Yes, damn it.” Kendra paused, her lower lip trembling while she glanced at the entrance, as if Aiden would appear at any second. Her eyes, dark, glittering and white-rimmed, locked onto Gina. “I can feel him, Gina. Right now.” With a gulp, she continued in a stammering whisper. “Not, like, uh, physically, or anything. It’s just ... he’s out there.”

Rather than speaking, Gina nodded. Her friend’s “feeling” didn’t sound nearly as powerful as the connection between her and Aiden. No need to mention the ring. Fingers clenching, she kept quiet and let her friend gulp her drink before continuing.

“He. Aiden. Well, you were there. He fucking slapped me with his cock!” Her eyes wider, Kendra’s whispered words flew from her as her fingernails drummed on the table top.

Just then, the server returned with their drinks. Kendra clutched hers as if it were a life preserver, gulping several times before pulling the wide-rimmed glass away and smacking her shiny lips. Tremors continued to pummel Kendra while she murmured her order. Kendra never murmured. All the while, Gina remained silent, running her fingertip along the rim of her wine glass. Her eyes unfocused, Kendra’s lower jaw trembled; her friend was remembering the hot tub.

Even as her stomach filled with butterflies, Gina nodded. At the motion, Kendra blinked and once again whipped her gaze over the room.

“I ... I loved it, Gina!” Kendra hesitated, rolled her gleaming red lips, and continued in a rush of hoarse words. “God, I don’t know why, but I did! I do. No ... nobody’s ever done anything like that to me before. And...” Eyes watering and chest thumping, Kendra’s darkening cheeks sank while she chewed her lips. “And, the way he just took me, and Tim.” Kendra stopped and sat straight, before again scanning the room and lowering herself as close as possible over the table to whisper. “Oh my God! Fuck! I haven’t told you about poor Tim. Shit! Where do I even start?”

As the server placed their food, Kendra hesitated, staring at her sandwich. Only after the young woman had departed did Kendra gulp before gazing at Gina; her black eyes glistening.

“My husband, Gina! Fuck!! Your Aiden! He just ... I mean ... Tim is fucking in love.”

Gina couldn’t help herself; chuckling before chewing her lip.

“I’m not kidding. I see our credit card accounts. All morning, Tim’s been shopping for lingerie and sexier clothes. He’s getting his hair styled. And his nails done. And he’s scheduled a spa to get prettied up for Aiden.” As her entire frame shuddered, Kendra gulped her drink and managed a tiny nibble of her sandwich. “He’s never done that for me. I mean, he has, but not with this sense of...” At a loss for words, she paused before finishing. “Dedication. My husband is ... He’s fucking dedicated to Aiden.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.