The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

After my normal morning routine and a quick shower, I was humming to myself as I packed my shaving gear and lugged my backpack downstairs. Just the thought of spending time near Mandy had tingles running through me. I hadn’t been this giddy—in a long time. The humming slipped into a low whistle as I stepped out under the gray overcast sky and caught sight of my travel companions loading their car.

With her long dark hair pushed behind her ears, Mandy wore a loose, white and pale yellow flower print sundress that hung from two thin straps. Its swinging material left her toned shoulders, upper back and most of her sleek legs bare. With the recent—full body—sunbathing, her dark tan was a stark contrast to its lighter colors. She yawned and rubbed her eyes after loading her bag into the car. My heart fluttered. Though there was little chance of being alone with her, just having her close was—comforting.

Susan, her shoulders drooping and bleach blonde hair in a French braid, rolled her bag down the driveway. Skintight purple booty shorts covered a strip of her pelvis while a fuchsia crop top hugged the swell of her chest and hung off their sharp tips. Her brown eyes, so similar to her mother’s, were circled with dark rings.

When her friend, Desi, in a ridiculously tiny pleated black skirt, bent forward to toss her suitcase into the rear of the car, my heart raced. Her firm, wobbling buttocks were separated by only the thin black line of her t-back panties. Although loose, her red blouse had a plunging neckline, revealing a straining red lace bra. As the petite redhead stood, she stretched, pulling the short top upwards to reveal her taut stomach muscles. Her blue eyes, though dulled by sleep, glittered when she caught sight of me.

Yeh, this’d be an interesting trip. At least, eye candy-wise. A tiny cabin surrounded by woods crowded with other campers left little time or space for much of anything, even if Mandy could get away. Oh, and how would she react to anything between me and her daughter? Or her daughter’s friend? Or both? With a sigh, I gave thanks that at least I’d be closer to Mandy than if I’d stayed home. So, yeh, bonus eye-candy. Nothing more.

Just as I was about to call to them, Charles appeared, coffee in one hand, hauling a large wheeled duffle behind him. Nothing more. Eye-candy. That’s it. Perhaps some pleasant conversations.

As I nodded to myself, I flashed a grin and waved. “Good morning, fellow travelers!”

All of them stopped, turned to me, and groaned. Okay, not morning people. I mean, if I had Mandy in bed with me, neither of us would get much sleep either. And Desi was a friend with amazingly well-shaped benefits for Susan.

On the other hand, lonely guys got plenty of rest. With a shrug, I helped Charles lift his bag into the trunk before adding my backpack and the small, rugged bag of climbing gear.

“Thanks, Jim.” Charles gulped his coffee as he checked the mapping app on his phone.

“No prob.” I gazed at Mandy; she ran her tongue along her lips and batted her eyelashes. Batted her eyelashes! Oh, the little minx. Yeh, she was also looking forward to this trip.

Desi and Susan had already clambered into the rear seat and were unfolding a thick blanket. At least, they had a plan to handle their sleep deprivation.

“You okay, Charles?” I placed my hand on his shoulder; a shiver ran through him. Eyebrows raised, I added. “You want me to start out?”

“Nah. I’ll be fine. Stayed up too late working on slides. That’s all.”

I mean, if he’d fucked his wife all night long, he wouldn’t have told me, right? Discretion seemed to be his mantra. Maybe more than discretion. Was he hiding something? Except, as he glanced at my fingers clasping his shirt, I believed him.

Other than a quick flip of her dark tresses and a quicker wink behind her husband, Mandy said nothing before settling into the passenger seat.

“Okay. Well, call it when you want me to take over.” I squeezed into the backseat, nudging against Susan’s blanket-wrapped tight frame.

As I pulled on the door handle, a muted whimper murmured from Susan between the soft slurping of their kisses; Desi’s arms glided under the blanket. Yep, friends with benefits. With a sigh, I tugged the door closed with a thump as Mandy pulled hers shut as well.

No sooner had Charles started the engine than his wife curled up tight under a blanket and closed her eyes. What had kept her awake all night? No matter, it wasn’t long before houses gave way to rolling fields scattered with cattle and horses. After a pair of shuddering moans, Susan and Desi had settled into rhythmic breathing and soft shuffling. Meanwhile, the combination of cute soft snoring from Mandy and Charles’ classic rock music was causing my eyelids to droop.

After swallowing a chuckle, I let the car rock me as I wandered back to yesterday’s video call with Luka.

“Good morning, Luka.”

With only a curt nod, as usual, The Dusk Pride’s ostensible leader had proceeded to grumble. While his low, rumbling voice recounted all the ills befalling his Pride, the swarthy man’s beady eyes gleamed under several loose shocks of thick dark hair. At last, I sighed.

“Shut up Luka!” At my curt words, he’d yipped before pursing his lips.

At Susan’s soft murmur and gentle thrust of her little butt into my thigh, I scratched my head and smiled at the view from the car window. A scattering of steer roaming within a large wire-fence enclosed pasture.

With a sigh low enough not to disturb Susan, I returned to the video call. A grin slid over my face in the reflection in the car window. Though by now our normal ritual, it always seemed to catch Luka by surprise. With a sigh, I recalled his eyes widening; he knew what was coming next.

“Show me your wife.”

At my gesture, his expression became neutral before he slid from view. When Lisandra appeared, air hissed from my lips. Her straight dark hair was parted in the center and tucked behind her ears, framing her sharp-featured, gorgeous face. A gift of southern Italian ancestry, her smooth olive skin gleamed as she stood in a long, curve hugging black halter dress. Its plunging neckline revealed her flat stomach and belly button, pierced by a single diamond stud. I’d bought that for her.

As she rolled her glossy crimson lips, her deep red nails scratched along her thighs. This was another part of the ritual. Such things were important to their kind and, in this case, I didn’t mind at all.

“Luka, strip your wife—for me.”

After stepping behind her, he glanced at me. When I nodded, he raised his arms to the back of his wife’s neck. A brief tremor raced through Lisandra as the halter straps flowed, then tumbled down her ample chest to dangle from her waist. Nipples, sharp, atop her swollen, darkened areolas covering most of her juddering globes. As always, impressive. After all these years, gravity had little effect on them.

Her dark eyes gleamed when I finished my inspection and smiled at her. As the zipper parted in his hands, the rest of her dress peeled away to slither down her shapely, slender hips. As I swallowed, she rolled her lips; her palms helped it drop free.

Even at rest, in only her black lace panties, lean, muscular Lisandra radiated the calm power of an apex predator. Her eyes gleamed; she was as much an exhibitionist as he was a voyeur. His trousers surged as he came back into view and lifted the simple black circlet to his wife’s neck. We’d done this so many times before that he hadn’t bothered to wait for my command.

Rituals.

As he wrapped the soft dark velvet with its single large circular white diamond around his wife’s neck, she hooked her long fingers into the waistband of her panties. Eyes on me, she shoved them downward. When my gaze wandered over her, the glistening between her shaking thighs increased.

As he stood back, Luka gulped before looking at me. With a nod, I grinned at him and beamed at Lisandra. As her frame vibrated under my gaze, she returned my smile and ran her long pink tongue through her thick red lipstick. At his murmuring, she flicked her eyes to her husband; he shuddered and nodded before sliding from view.

Rituals.

Lisandra was mine now. He’d just given his wife to me until I handed him back the choker.

Which was the point of the whole exercise. As much as I was looking forward to being with her, she was the brains of the pride. Luka had always been the muscle and the face while she was the one running the deals. The sex had fallen out of our first meetings, and now, although Luka played at complaining, it was a turn on for them as well as me. She played, we talked, he watched. I took her from him. He pouted. We played together until I returned her. And then I handled whatever she’d explained needed handling. Good times for all, except the last part. That only involved me, and was rarely a good time.

Hence why I was happy to visit Mount Aristeia. It would make a nice break before meeting with them. After a lengthy exhale, I let a chuckle slip from me as we passed into the first low foothills speckled with scrubby trees. The mountains loomed in the distance. Susan murmured as I ran my hand over the blanket on her slender hip. Yep, should be fun, but with Charles so close I doubted anything much would happen. At least the fresh air would clear my mind before meeting Lisandra in the following week.

And that had been new. When I’d told them she’d have to wait a full week, instead of a single day as was customary, Luka had stepped back into frame. They’d looked at each other. Yep, her folds were dripping. As her hips swayed, she dragged her hands along the front of her tensing thighs; I could almost smell the pungent scent of her need.

“A whole week?” She’d murmured, her wide fingers spreading her enticing cleft.

When I nodded, a whimper slithered from Lisandra’s trembling lips before glancing at her husband’s straining trousers. She belonged to me. While, of course, as soon as we cut the video link, she could ride her husband as much as she wanted, she wouldn’t. Nor, as his sad, narrowed eyes displayed, would he let her.

Rituals.

As Susan pushed her hip into my palm and murmured in her sleep, I tugged at my trousers to release my hardening shaft. Lisandra, and her husband, would be so wound up when I finally met with her. Yep, fun times ahead.

But only after a nice slow week of mountain climbing and scenery gazing. Mount Aristeia was beautiful at that time of year. Barring the occasional seasonal storm that could turn the washes and most trails into roaring torrents for a day or two. Just as I opened my mouth to yawn, I tensed at a roaming hand working its way over my thigh. With a low giggle, Susan reared up and slid over onto my shoulder. As her tight blonde hair tickled my chin, she looked into the rearview mirror to check if her dad was watching.

Head bobbing to the music, Charles was focused on the ever more winding road.

While my heart thumped, her soft lips raised to my neck; her pressing fingertips met my trapped shaft and glided upwards. A shudder slithered through me when she reached my zipper. As she sucked on my skin, her fingers tugged it downwards.

“You ... You don’t have to do that,” I whispered.

When I looked down into her eyes, they gleamed. After pulling her shiny lips from me, she chuckled as her fingers dug into my open trousers. “But I want to—my Jim.”

Okay, maybe not as boring a trip as I’d thought.

“Oh, fuck,” hissed from me as she wrapped her soft digits around my swelling pole and pulled it out.

“God, I’ve missed this,” she said as she bowed to gaze at my wavering tower in her gently stroking hand. “You’ve got such a pretty cock, Jim.”

Just then, she sounded like her mother. And my brain replayed what she’d just said— my Jim. Oh. Had they talked? Nah, had to be a coincidence. No matter, as she dropped into my lap, my capability for rational thinking ended.

“Don’t you have a boyfriend?” I murmured as her hot breath slid around my pulsing bulb.

Susan’s deep brown eyes, so similar to Mandy’s, twinkled as she dragged her swirling, glistening tongue up my shaft, sending rippling shudders along my spine. At the top, she settled her lips on my knob and smiled before replying. “Yes, but he’s not here, is he?”

Before I could respond, she nipped downwards with her sharp teeth, each little bite driving electrical jolts through my nerves. Nope, he wasn’t. His loss.

“You don’t mind, do you?” She asked before tilting her head to absorb one of my aching balls in her wide lips.

“No.” As I shuddered, I flicked my gaze to Mandy, who remained curled up asleep.

“Hmm, so full. I didn’t get breakfast.” With a tight grip on my base, Susan dropped her open mouth over my knob.

With her sparkling eyes gazing at me, her cheeks collapsed inwards. As her twisting head bobbed and she sucked harder, I chewed my lips and pushed into her while holding in a moan. With a wet plop she pulled from me, leaving two long silvery trails to drop from the corners of her smiling open mouth.

“Yummy,” she said before swirling her glossy tongue around my purple bulb. “Besides, his cock isn’t nearly as large as this—beast.”

As I raked my fingers through her hair, she grinned and lowered her soft lips to my tip; her cheeks sunk once more, and she came away with a stretching length of pre-cum dripping from her pursed lips. With a grin, she slurped it into her swallowing mouth; her eyes shone. Gods above, she loved this. A true talent.

At least the drive would be a lot more interesting.

With a low moan, her soft, warm lips once more slipped over my swelling head. In no rush, Susan rose and fell, twisting slowly as her hand gripped tight to my root. She wanted to play. Like her mother. Each of the long muffled groans leaking from her taut lips as a bubbly slurp sent wondrous vibrations through my shaft and across my shaking frame.

“You’re amazing,” I rasped from my clenching teeth as I stretched out to widen my legs.

So like Mandy’s, her daughter’s deep brown eyes twinkled up at me.

With a sigh, I glanced from Susan, sucking on my lips, just as her mother shifted. My chest froze. She now lay sideways in her chair, staring, wide-eyed, at her daughter’s bleach blond hair moving in my lap. When she gazed at me, I gulped and shrugged, even as heat flowed up my cheeks. Would she freak out? Scream? Turn away in disgust?

As I forced back a groan, Mandy’s eyes widened further when her daughter arched upwards to push me into her throat with ever longer, slow deep thrusts of her head. My hand landed on her skull and every muscle in my body tensed as she took me into her constricted throat. Mandy’s jaw dropped. Unlike by the pool, this time she could see how good her daughter was; the beast stretching her neck tighter as she descended.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.