The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

As Mandy straddled me, I let her sit in silence, processing my question. With her heartbeat racing and the length of her insides clamping my shaft, she was nervous. At last, she gulped before shifting her head along my chest to gaze at me.

“About what?” she asked.

“Sorry, it’s just...” I smacked my lips while resisting the pull of her glimmering eyes. “Uh, I’ve gotta ask. Aren’t you jealous? Of Susan and—”

“You’re so cute.” As the tension in her frame eased, she sighed before laughing at my eyebrows raising. I’d been called a lot of things, but ‘cute’ was not one of them. “At first, when you saved us from the snake. And later at the pool party—yes. Yes, damned straight, I was jealous, Jim. There’s something ... Something special about you. And I didn’t want to share that.

“But here’s the thing.” As she swallowed, her eyes became distant. “It was so strange. I was also incredibly turned on. The look on your face. It was pure joy. Okay, it wasn’t because of me, but my daughter. But she too was so happy.” Her gaze again focused on me. “Not gonna lie, Jim. It took a while to, uh ... To deal with...”

After her words faded, Mandy cooed as I dragged my fingers along her tensing leg.

“What, my Mandy?”

“That. Right there,” she whispered. “That feeling of you inside me. And that look you’ve got in your eyes. Only for me. Even as Susan was ... By the pool, in the pool and earlier in the car, you looked at me. And you were scared, Jim. Not fearful you’d been caught. No, I don’t believe you’ve got that bone in you. For that kind of fear. You were afraid I’d get angry and leave you, right?”

With a gulp, I nodded.

“Jim, the way you make me feel. Right now, here with you. Or whenever I’m thinking of you. And believe me, Jim, I think about you a lot.” While sinking her teeth into her lower lip, she dragged her nails over my chest. “I—I’ve made my decision. God help me, I did when we first met. My biggest fear is you leaving me, Jim. I need you in my life. I can’t...”—with a sigh, she glanced at the bedroom door—”I have my reasons. But trust me, Jim. As long as you continue ... Well, doing this. With me. I’m okay. We’re okay.”

“You sure?”

“Anything, my Jim. Remember?”

Anything, slut?” As I slid my hand higher, she spread her legs and nodded.

“Yours, Jim. Susan. Anyone else. I don’t care. Just promise to keep me. As your own. I need that—more than you know, please.”

My mind swirled. Oh, there was the familiar spiraling love. Also, a touch of confusion. There was no question. She was holding something back. And, no matter what she’d just said, there was still my fear of losing her. Plus, there was a twinge of sadness. Not at the words Mandy had spoken, but the fact Debbie had said nothing similar. In all our years together, she’d never once said something so honest. So direct.

When Mandy tried to lift against my grip, a moan slipped from her. Her blue eyes blazed.

“Keep me as your slut, Jim.” Her mouth eased wider to emit a whimper as I eased my pelvis upward, pushing myself deeper into her. Her shaking fingertips drifted along my cheek. “Your lover, please Jim. I want this. Need this.”

Should I have asked about Charles? Yeh, probably. But I didn’t. She’d tell me. All in good time. The one thing I had plenty of. Alight with desire, her eyes gleamed as she lifted and fell. Yes, she’d share when she chose. Right then, she only wanted to share herself—again. And I wanted her. And Mandy was right. I feared little else anymore. Her husband included.

When I nodded and relaxed my hands, letting her rise in my lap, she arched backwards, a muted moan pulling from her shiny red lips. Even as her hot breath wafted over my face, she froze at the girls tumbling from their bedroom to dash for the bathroom.

No sooner had the door thunked closed behind the girls than I pulled off Mandy’s bikini top, tossing it and her bottoms onto the deck. She was correct; I had no fear. Only pure hunger for her. As I squeezed and kneaded her tight soft breasts, she swallowed moan after hungry moan. Ever quicker, her pelvis bounced, sending waves splashing across the surface of the tub.

With me pulling and twisting her rock-hard rubbery nipples, and after an hour of teasing, Mandy couldn’t hold out long. When she tensed and her frame shuddered as if being electrocuted, I plunged her down onto me. With every muscle firing at once, a chaotic frenzy of convulsions shook her. While her insides pummeled my cock, her foam-covered body slewed from side to side along my slick chest.

All of a sudden, her glinting eyes stared through me as her lips flew wide. In a blur, Mandy’s fist whipped upwards to jam deep into her mouth. Sending rapid sheets of water across the foamy surface, her hips raced up and down. A muffled scream sent bubbles shooting from around her hand. As she gnawed, more screams ended in slurping foam on her skin until at last she crumpled onto me. After dropping her fist away, she panted between soft whimpers. Her insides were still alive, pulsating around my rod.

“Such a horny little thing, aren’t you?” I said while sweeping my widespread hands along her shaking flanks.

“Oh. Oh, God”—her words ended in a hiss through clenched teeth as a powerful aftershock rippled through her—”It’s you, Jim. You make your naughty slut so fucking horny. All the damned time.”

After she leaned back to look at me again, I swirled my wide fingers over her breasts and stomach. Around us, the universe slowed as she chewed her lips and settled, still impaled on my aching shaft.

“Jim?” she whispered.

“Yes.”

“Today. In the car. What Susan did. Could I try that on you?”

“Um, she’s pretty talented. Few women can”—I gulped and ran my palms along the silky taut skin of her ribs—”handle my size so easily. Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?” My fingers shot to her nipples and squeezed.

“Oh, God. Oh.” With her eyes wide, she squirmed in my grip. “Oh. Yes, your naughty little slut would like to be a better cocksucker, Jim.”

“Okay.” After a final squeeze that pulled a hissing moan from her, I slid my hands away. “But I’ll help, and you’ve gotta trust me.”

“I trust you, Jim. Always.”

While I helped ease Mandy from my cock, she huffed all the way up. At the slurping break of the suction seal, she yipped before twisting downwards into the jetting water. As she sank lower, her panting sent foamy bubbles across the surface. Gods above, how her blue eyes shined at me. They widened as I slid backwards to sit atop the rim.

Should I have worried about Charles catching us? Yes. But even by then, it didn’t matter. And if Mandy had any concerns, they weren’t obvious as she moved closer to kneel on the seat between my legs. As she flicked her gaze between me and my towering mast, glistening with water, I waited.

This would be at her pace. Between the slow pursing and low smacking of her glossy lips, she inhaled and exhaled, gathering her strength. When at last she gazed up at me, I winked into her twinkling blue orbs.

“Take your time, okay?”

While nodding, Mandy lifted and widened her lips. A curt sigh fired a rapid pulse of hot breath onto my knob just as her fist slid around my shaft. As my body tightened, a groan slid from me. At the tap of her pointed tongue, I clenched the tub’s rim. After flashing me a grin, she eased downwards, engulfing my throbbing bulb in velvet warmth. The soft swish of her flattening tongue as she took me deeper sent shivers along my spine.

“Oh. Oh, yes. T—that’s nice. Real nice.” I lifted one hand to run my fingers through her hair, pushing the dark tresses away so I could find her eyes. “Wonderful. Now take me as far as you feel comfortable.”

After arching her shoulders to get a better angle, Mandy pushed her fist lower and slipped more of me into her lips. My fizzling brain had room for nothing but the wondrous sensation of her soft, wet warmth gliding downward. At the nudge of my helmet into the back of her mouth, she coughed, blowing saliva from her distended lips. But after adding her other hand, both fists held me in place on her swishing tongue as she coughed up thick oozing trails of saliva and gasped for wet air. All the while, her blue eyes remained fixed on me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.