The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

“Really? Uncle Jim? That’s what I’m called nowadays?” I whispered towards the dark ceiling as both sleek frames pushed into my sides.

“Mmm, hmm.” As Susan’s lips pressed against my earlobe, her widespread fingers eased downwards over my chest. “I figure you’re pretty much part of our family now, but with benefits.”

“Benefits, huh?” I chuckled before moving to wrap both girls. “You know, I’m not complaining, but if you’d worn pajamas, it might’ve been warmer in your room.”

At both quiet laughs, I grinned before rolling my head to face Susan. When her hand encircled my awakening rod, I exhaled. From the other side, Desi’s rapid breathing sent puffs of hot air into my neck. With every quick breath, the sharp, heated points atop her pert chest seared my ribs.

As Susan slid her leg over mine, the softest of moans escaped both of them. When Desi shuddered into my ribs, Susan giggled. At the press of her friend’s warm dampness into me, both squirmed, sending quiet squelches to match their puffing breaths.

“Desi’s jealous.” Susan poked at my chin with her tongue. “She really wants to fuck you, Jim.”

“What? I never said—”

“So you don’t want to fuck me, Desi?” I teased, while turning to her.

By then my rod was standing tall in Susan’s slow-moving fist. When I gripped Desi’s ribs and began sliding her over me, a loud gulp escaped her.

“Uh, it’s just that...” Despite Desi smacking her lips, her shaking legs widened. “Well, Susan said, um—”

“—I said I’d never felt so filled in my entire life.” Susan giggled before helping her friend’s leg settle outside mine.

“Well, Desi. Your ride awaits.” While smiling up at her youthful face, I clasped my hands behind my head. “Your choice. But make it quick, I’ve had a long day.”

And to put a point on it, I drew my mouth wide with a false yawn. Oh, Mandy had done a number on me, but with the heat of Desi’s pelvis and Susan pressing into my ribs, I was recalling happier times. And as the trembling girl’s legs tensed, lifting her, I cracked a grin.

“Hmm, I think you were right, Susie.” I chuckled. “She looks awful horny.”

With Susan gripping my rod, aiming it below her friend, Desi moved into position. When her eyes locked on mine, time stopped. Everything stopped. When it restarted, she sank. In one slow move, her velvet warmth slid downward, engulfing my tip, then a good chunk of my shaft. Only then did she halt, gasping for air as her hands splatted down on my chest.

“Oh, God,” shot from her trembling lips as she gazed at Susan.

“Told you, right?” Susan giggled and ran outstretched fingers over her friend’s roiling abdomen. “Lemme guess, you’ve got some serious pussy fluttering?”

“Mmm, hmm. Y—yes. Fuck. Mmm. Oh. Oh, fuck, yes.” With her slick tightness adjusting, giving way before me, she slipped further downward. Wide-eyed, her gaze flicked to me. “Jim. Jim. Jim. Mmm. Oh. My. Fucking. God.”

After that, as Desi eased onto me, one brief halt at a time, her voice became nothing more than hitching breaths and low whimpers. While continuing to caress her friend’s belly, Susan placed ever stronger kisses along my chest. When my hand slipped from my head to caress her little round butt, Susan’s lips opened wide to moan.

At Desi’s sudden cry, I glanced down to watch her settle on my pelvis. To say her pussy was stretched is an understatement. That beautiful, tanned redhead had become a living, breathing cocksleeve. And when her gaze lifted from her distended pink flesh to meet my eyes, her expression said she understood that.

As her pulsing insides clenched, Desi’s fast gasping continued for a while. Even Susan stopped her kisses to inspect her impaled friend while running her hand along the flat of her stomach. When she turned to me and chuckled, I raised an eyebrow.

“Mmm. Wow. I can feel your pulse inside her, Jim.” Susan bit deep into her lip before laughing again. “Fuck, that’s weird.”

At the first sob, Susan and I looked up. Although white-rimmed, her glossy eyes sent tears down both cheeks. Another sniffling cry left her and she stared at me, into me, through me. My heart seized. When I moved my hands, her sobbing intensified. But instead of going to her hips, I gripped her back and pulled her down to me.

“There, there.” I nuzzled into her silken tresses to find her tense neck. “It’s alright, Desi. It’ll be okay. Jim’s—Uncle Jim’s got you.”

With every hitching sniffle, her sharp points seared my skin. But her arms slid to wrap me tight. Despite her sobbing, her insides continued their rhythmic clenching. In the darkness, I lost track of time. When she rolled her head to face me, her shiny blue pools still sent tears across her cheeks.

Although she said nothing, the soft press of her lips spoke volumes. She didn’t want to be a cocksleeve. Not Desiree. No, as her eyes widened and her pelvis started to lift, she needed much more from me. Why? No idea, but she did.

As we held each other, her slight frame continued pumping. And when her small tongue poked, I let it in to play with mine. Its gentle swirls matched her tender, slow riding. Except for her body tight to me, the universe wandered away. Whimpers replaced sniffles. Soon they became moans. Then longer, deeper groans. The occasional glide of Susan’s mouth over my arm told me she was still there, but I was focused on her friend. Needy little Desiree.

By the time the first muffled scream flooded our lips, my hand had shifted, helping her rise and fall. But I permitted her to control the speed. And as more screams erupted and her body shuddered ever more forcefully, those eyes became brilliant sapphires.

When at last she crumpled and her mouth fell from mine, leaving her panting like a trapped beast and eyelashes fluttering, I grinned at Susan.

“You were wrong, Susie,” I whispered. “She didn’t want to just fuck me.”

All Susan did was nod before snuggling tighter to us and closing her eyelids. Soon, Desi’s breathing also became soft and regular. And the whole time, stretched around my aching shaft, her taut pussy continued its steady pulsing.

Inside the heated little body, my achiness continued, and when both clutched at me with quiet whimpers, I sighed. Did I want to come? Hell, yes. But I knew right then and there, I’d not use Desi for that. Others, most definitely, but not her. That was my final thought before blackness swept me away.

At a noise in the dark, I came awake in an instant. The pale shadow from the woods? It was inside! Warmth on either side. In my bed. What? Who? As my heartbeat thundered, I remembered. Desi must’ve slipped free of my tacky, deflated rod and was snoring on her back. She wore a blissful smile. On the other side, Susan was curled tight with her spine to me. So, the noise hadn’t come from either of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.