The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Right as the cabin’s warmth wrapped around us, another deluge tumbled from the sky. Wearing that impish grin, Mandy brushed past me so close, her shorts rubbed.

“Perfect timing,” Charles called out while stepping from the bedroom.

“Yeah,” I replied while shoving the door closed against a sudden humid gust.

“Are you okay, sweetheart?” He smiled at her.

“Um-hmm.” After walking to him, she skimmed her fingers along his arm. “Jim took excellent care of me.”

Although his brows tightened at the timbre of her voice, Charles’ smile only dipped a little. He groaned as she pressed into him and settled her lips to his cheek.

“Thanks again, um, Jim,” Charles said.

“No problem.” I shrugged. “We had a good solid shelter and Mandy is, uh, wonderful company.”

His eyebrows knitted tighter; he’d caught my tone that time. Had I wanted to pull a rise out of him? Maybe. But after only a momentary flicker of his eyes at me, Charles shifted to his wife.

“Better get ready. Today is Spouse Day.”

“Oh, right.” She pulled from him with a sigh. “Okay. Give me a minute.”

When Mandy eased past him, I watched his face. But he didn’t react to her awkward gait or the grimace as she moved to the bathroom. With a shrug, I glanced at the rain pattering across the front window before returning to him.

“Spouse Day?”

“Yeah, the firm invites all the other halves for mandatory family fun activities.” Charles exhaled while staring at the raindrops battering the darkened gravel beyond the front window. “Although it looks as if it’ll be mostly indoors today. Oh, there’s also a boring-ass awards dinner, so we’ll be home late.”

“No problem. I’ve got food, shelter, and a big TV. I’ll be fine.”

“Keep an eye on the girls.” He glanced at their bedroom door, still closed. “They tend to turtle up and hide.”

“I will, but first I need a shower and some sleep. Uh, that damned storm kept me up all night.”

Although I held in a chuckle, I needn’t have bothered. As Charles nodded, he was already reading messages on his phone.

Other than me unpacking my rucksack and him typing away, only the spattering raindrops echoed in the cabin. At the quiet squeak of the bathroom door opening, her husband didn’t react, but I looked up as Mandy slipped out in a towel.

After peeking at Charles’ back, she slowed. Her impish smile reappeared. Just as I was about to grin, she tugged the towel open. With shiny white teeth in her lower lip, she gave me a lingering view of her shiny little frame before prancing into the bedroom. She was incorrigible.

It took everything within me not to laugh as I walked to the steamy bathroom. But once the spray begun, I let it out. Mandy was something else. Again, no idea what her entire game was, but she was fun. And after what Kali had relayed, I needed some fun in my life. Once clean, I was in a towel, pulling out the fold-out bed when Mandy appeared.

At first, I was taken aback. With hair held by shiny black barrettes, she wore a conservative, long dress. Dark, it only hinted at those luscious curves. The neckline was shallow, and the hem swept along her calves. But then she eased into me with a momentary brush of her hand over my crotch. A quick puff into my ear had me shivering.

“I’m still horny,” she whispered before leaving me in a cloud of perfume to sweep into Charles’ arm.

“Ready, dear?” she said aloud.

After his nod and mumbled goodbye, she winked over her shoulder at me. With a smile, I returned it. Beneath his umbrella, they dashed for the car.

Such a profound silence engulfed me. Well, other than the thundering of my heart. And the incessant rain. At last, with a lengthy exhale, I dropped the towel and clambered into the sheets. No sooner had I settled into a pillow than a yawn left me.

Even as the car pulled away, my eyelids were drooping. But at the creak of a door, I tensed. As my pulse roared, my eyes shot to the pack where my weapon lay. Just then, quiet giggling erupted.

Susan and Desi traipsed from their room. With a sigh, I relaxed and looked over my shoulder at their not-so-subtle approach. Still naked, their faces flushed at being caught. As they slowed, I let my gaze wander them. Their cheeks darkened further.

“What are you two up to?”

After a chuckle, I settled once more into the pillow and closed my eyes. Rather than respond, they moved under the sheets as they had during the night. After gliding into me, Susan slid her lips along my jaw. Desi’s sleek frame pressed into my other side.

“Uncle Jim,” Susan whispered.

“Yes?” I skimmed my hand along silken skin to cup her thrusting little butt.

“You’re fucking my mom, aren’t you?” she said while lifting to gaze at me.

Although phrased as a question, as she stared into my opening eyes, we both knew it was a statement. Tough to keep secrets such as that in a tiny cabin. Then again, from her expression, she’d probably suspected for a while. As my fingers tightened on her firm rear, her lips parted.

“Yes.”

“My dad.” She ran a finger along my lips. “Does he know?”

“Huh?”

“He’s not stupid, Jim.” She lowered onto me and skimmed her soft lips over my chest.

As I lay there, mulling over what Susan had just said, the memory of Kali’s words about him fluttered into my mind. But that was only fleeting. With Desi joining her friend, running her mouth over me, I groaned. Neither was bothered by my admission. And as Desi’s hand moved downward, I drifted my lips to her forehead.

“Desi wants to suck on you,” Susan whispered. “She’s been having such naughty dreams.”

“Nuh-uh,” Desi replied even as her fingers found my growing mast.

To be honest, I had no energy to argue. After a quick glance at Desi’s shining blue eyes locked onto Susan’s warm brown orbs, I could only nod. Whatever game they wanted to play, I wasn’t going to complain as I hardened beneath the girl’s languid strokes. Soon, Desi curled to slide under the sheet. As her friend’s dragging lips descended, Susan’s kissing became more forceful. At my moan when Desi’s hot breath pulsed over my knob, Susan shoved into me hard with a whimper.

Yeah, there was some type of competition between those two, alright. But I cared even less as soft lips drifted along my unfurling flesh.

“Mm-hmm. Oh, that’s nice, Desi.” I slipped a hand down to play in her silken tresses as she placed her first kiss on my shaft. “Oh, yes.”

“She wanted to try,” Susan whispered as her body shoved into my ribs.

“Well, um, she’s doing a great job.” My breathing hitched as Desi’s widening mouth slurped its way along my rod. “Mmm, yes.”

At my quiet gasping, Susan groaned and slid a clawed hand over my chest. The room staggered as Desi’s lips eased over my knob. At the abrupt, forceful pressure drawing on my balls, my fingers clamped her skull.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.