The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

On the final day of the Mt. Aristeia visit, I awoke to bright sunshine pouring in through the window. It was late. After all the activity of the previous days, a hitching groan escaped as I rolled from the fold-out bed. Only once I was out jogging along the wooded pathways did my mind clear.

As lungfuls of crisp air cooled me, I scanned the forest. Nothing. No lingering observers. Which made sense. With lovely, enticing, oh, and very dead Kali gone, the Baron wouldn’t waste resources watching me. He already knew me well. Besides, his trap had been set. I laughed.

After the lengthy soaking deluge, the trails remained damp. But a steady warm breeze would dry them quickly enough. If everything lined up, we’d have perfect sunshine for Mandy’s next challenge. By the time I returned to the cabin, I wore a broad smile.

“Hmm, she wanted me to push her,” I murmured while looking at the closed bedroom door.

Once showered, I stepped from the bathroom just as Charles and Mandy left their room. While he was dressed, she was in only a short, luxurious robe. Just then, Desi and Susan in shorts over swimsuits also opened their door. Both were tying their hair back in ponytails.

“Good morning, Uncle Jim,” Susan said as they both slowed to flash me smiles.

Before I could reply, she turned to her parents. Charles was starting the coffee with one hand while scrolling on his phone with the other. Mandy was putting together breakfast.

“We’re heading to the lake.” She glanced at Mandy. “You coming, mom?”

“Nuh-uh, sweetie. Not today. I, uh, I don’t feel like it.”

“Go” time. With a grin, I slipped into the kitchenette. While reaching for a mug, I was close enough for Mandy’s body heat to warm the skin of my arm.

“Hey, I’ve got an idea. How’s about I show you around some of the old training places?” I glanced out the front window. “It’s a beautiful day for a short hike. We could picnic.”

“No, I’m a little tired.” While peering at Charles’ hunched back, she was clenching her jaw. “But, um, thanks, Jim.”

Although he looked up from his phone, Mandy only snuggled tighter in her thick robe. With a neutral expression, she met his eyes, but continued sipping her coffee.

“Oh, go on, dear,” Charles said. “Get some fresh air. The stargazing got rained out. At least Jim could show you a few sights.”

“Hmm, okay.” Mandy sighed. “Fine.”

Yes, I caught the change of heart. And noted it was after her husband gave her permission. Well, permission was far too strong. Provided her with the opportunity? Yeah, perhaps. Whatever had happened; when her eyes flicked to me, that hunger blazed. And as she slid the top of her robe open just enough to display a sharp, thick nipple for me, I held in a chuckle. Yeah, she knew what she was doing.

As soon as Charles departed, Mandy went to her room. While I prepped a picnic cooler, Susan and Desi crept past me. When I playfully lunged at them, they both yipped before dashing out, laughing. After brief flashes of their tits, the pair disappeared towards the lake. They also knew what they were doing.

While keeping an ear open for Mandy, I dashed off a text to Gary and Lucy. Since they only lived an hour away, I checked to see if they’d be available for fun times today. They weren’t critical to my plan, but if they could participate, Mandy would push so many boundaries. Well, at least uncover them.

At the rush of replies, my heartbeat pulsed higher. Three smiley emojis from Gary. A picture of a smiling Lucy, naked and spreading her pussy. And then two thumbs up. Well, that’d been easy. After a quiet chortle, I sent them my plan’s details and the location.

When the bedroom door opened, I eased the phone into my pack. Once more in those tiny shorts, she again wore a loose shirt tied at the waist. Except it was thin to the point of translucence. Although her cheeks reddened, she maintained an impish grin. Braless, those gorgeous nipples, already rock hard, poked through the sheer material, begging to be suckled.

Yeah, she had a plan as well. It promised to be a fun day. After lifting the cooler and my backpack, beneath which I’d rolled a thick blanket, I stepped outside. While following and closing the door behind us, she said nothing.

“You brought that outfit here for me, didn’t you, naughty little slut?”

“Yes.”

One word. So many implications. But as we headed up the main trail, her soft giggles touched my heart strings. Just beyond a deadfall, I ducked onto a hidden path I knew well. Since it was wider, she was soon walking beside me.

“Thank you”—I glanced at her—”for, uh, last night.”

“Hmm, you’re welcome.” She giggled. “Besides, I told you I’d need practice.”

At another soft chuckle from her, I halted to lower the basket. With a puzzled expression, she stopped. But remained still, with her face reddening while I untied her blouse. As I lifted it away, she let me slide it over her arms.

“You won’t need this,” I said while folding and placing it in my pack. “Much better. Gods, you have the most amazing nipples.”

When I leaned forward to suck on each prominent, thick stem, her hand slid into my hair. As I suckled, she moaned.

“Mmm, I love that, Jim. Mm-hmm, master.” Her breath hitched as I nibbled at a rubbery nipple. “Charles, uh, hates them. Says they’re too large.”

After pulling from her breasts, I smacked my lips and found her eyes. With those wondrous, warm, firm tits cupped in my palms, I shook my head and grinned.

“Look, Mandy. Sorry, I know you love that man.” Another exhale left me as I released her chest. “But he’s an idiot. If you were my wife, I’d be gnawing on these all day and all night. Hell, I’d get no work done.”

When her face clouded, brows knitting and lips taut, my smile faded. That wasn’t the reaction, or rather non-reaction, I’d expected. And as I bent for the basket, Mandy remained silent. While her shadowed eyes tracked me, the saliva-coated boobs glittered beneath the sun’s golden rays. Only as I turned to head up the trail did she clear her throat.

“I don’t love him.” Her whisper was so faint I almost missed it amid the rustling leaves.

You know, as I look back, that was the moment. My chance to get at whatever was driving her. But something in the slight wavering of her voice waved me off. As if she remained uncertain.

So, instead, I only sighed and took another, albeit heavier, step. When I glanced at Mandy, again walking beside me, her face had cleared. But when a glimmer of anxiety appeared, her hands swept up to cover herself. However, after a quick glance around at the empty woods, she let them fall away.

As the trail wound ever upwards, the only sounds were birds and the wind in the trees. Beside me, she caught my sidelong glances. Not just at her proud jiggling tits, but the increasing shine in her eyes. I’d been correct. She enjoyed putting on a show.

When we cleared the woods at an old scenic overlook, Mandy gasped. Eyes wide, she scanned the broad wooded valley below. A winding river glittered amongst the thick foliage along its floor. As she moved before me, I lowered the basket and slid my hands around her to cup her breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.