The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Once Spring arrived in full force, I spent more time outside working on the garden. Even though my late wife, Debbie, had been the one with the green thumb, I tried to maintain the flower beds. If nothing else, in her memory. Cancer had taken her just as I had retired, squashing our post-retirement plans. As much as thoughts of her tugged at my aching heart, there had already been so many tragedies in my endless life. At the end of the day, all I ever did was what I always did—adapt once more, harden my damaged soul, and move forward. Day after day.

But this had always been Debbie’s house. It had been her way to keep me for herself, if not for as long as we wanted, at least while I was transitioning into the latest phase of my life. But now she was gone. And it hadn’t taken long to let them ask me back to help. So, now I was busy at work once more, while also seeking a smaller place to live—with less memories.

Between clearing and replanting the beds, I did minor home repairs. Furthermore, as the trees and lawn greened, I took time to lounge around, staying outside more and more. Since my consulting business didn’t take up much time, I scheduled my own virtual meetings. So, my primary determinant of when to saunter outdoors became if Mandy was in their yard. If she was out, I was out. While always greeting her with a wave and a hello, I would keep my distance, sitting in swim trunks or loose gym shorts and working on my tablet. All the while, she made a game of flashing glances whenever she thought I wasn’t watching.

Every once and a while, her husband, Charles, was outside as well. Almost always, he would come over to chat about his latest business venture or an upcoming trip. Turns out he traveled a lot and for long stretches, which explained his bored wife’s need for entertainment. All I told him was that after retiring, I now provided consulting from my home with the occasional short training trip. When I offered no details, he raised his eyebrows and tilted his head, but asked no more. Likewise, the first time he stepped close enough to scan the extensive scarring covering my frame, he said nothing when his eyes returned to my face.

“Some of my contracting involved interesting government work,” is all I said before sipping my beer and staring out at the greening trees.

One day, Charles had just packed and was heading out for another long trip. As we sipped beers in his garage, he shoved the last of his luggage into the back of his compact car.

“Say, Jim.” He looked up after slamming the trunk lid closed. “Look, you know we just moved here and well, Mandy doesn’t really know anybody.” He glanced at the house and continued. “She had been a stay-at-home mom while Susan was growing up. She talks about starting to work, but well, she says she’s still getting settled.”

“Yeh, I know how that is.” Taking a sip, I nodded and turned to him. “My late wife, Debbie, had to do that every single time we moved. Find a job, get good at it, then we’d be transferred. Finding friends was always a challenge.”

Charles nodded in understanding. “Could you just keep an eye on her? I mean, it’s kinda isolated up here. I haven’t even seen the other neighbors over there.” He gestured to the two homes set back beyond the far side of the broad asphalt cul-de-sac.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.