The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

As Gary and Lucy approached, I placed a finger to my lips while running a hand along Mandy’s ribs. With her moaning so loud, Gary could place the still and video camera cases on the turf. In a flash, the clothes evaporated from his wife. One second Lucy was dressed, the next she was a sleek mahogany temptress in nothing but that sexy “fuck me” smile. As the shorts kicked free of her ankles, she blew me a kiss.

And damned if, even with Mandy groaning beneath my hands, my cock didn’t throb even harder. So, yeah, as memories flooded my mind of our earlier encounters, I returned that dark-eyed seductress’s smile. But at Mandy’s louder whimpering, I returned to her.

“Do you trust me?” I said while gliding my fingers over her writhing torso.

“Y—yes. Oh, God, yes.” As my hands pressed her heaving ribs, she arched skyward. “P—please, master.”

Although Lucy’s eyebrow raised at Mandy calling me that, she remained silent. And to cover the noise of her husband opening the boxes and setting up gear, I took several ice cubes into my mouth. Lucy started a gasp, but quieted as her hand covered her full lips.

After testing that a spoon I’d left in the sun wasn’t too hot, I winked at Lucy. Behind her, Gary had frozen, also waiting for my next move. His wife’s long eyelashes flashed wide when I slapped the shiny utensil on one of Mandy’s stiffened nipples. My ice-filled mouth engulfed the other.

“Fuck!” shot from Mandy as her body bowed from the ground. With the ropes suddenly taut, the shackles on her twisting limbs shook. “Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Mmm, please, Jim. Oh, master.”

With the fingertips of my other hand raking her ribs, the rapid, intense sensory overload blasted Mandy. As nerves fried, screams, snorting giggles at the tickling, and forceful moans flew from her in quick succession.

My fingers tapped her clit. Once. As she sent a curt wail into the sky, Mandy’s gleaming pelvis shot upwards. With stomach muscles contracting, a pulsing gush of fluid spurted from her cleft across the blanket. While a muscle-contorting frenzy seized her, her bucking body twisted in the bindings. And scream after high-pitched scream echoed across the meadow.

At the display, Lucy held the palm tighter to her mouth to stop her giggling. When I glimpsed her husband, I gave him a nod. Also naked, Gary was watching Mandy’s performance. And, duh, it had an effect. Already taut, Gary’s impressive black pole was already sending a thin dribble swaying to the ground.

After winking at them, I slipped away from Mandy, who kept moaning between panting breaths. In the sunlight, glistening icy rivulets drained from a shaking tit. While removing my shirt, I moved around. After gesturing for Lucy to shift to replace me beside Mandy, I had Gary kneel between Mandy’s legs.

Racing a million miles an hour, my heartbeat was a reminder. No matter what happened, Mandy meant everything to me. But I’d made her a promise. And I was about to push her boundaries in a new direction. Well, several new directions.

Once I’d rolled my shirt, I eased it beneath Mandy’s neck. At my swift touching, she jerked and panted quicker. After a final nod to Lucy and her husband, I settled to my knees above Mandy’s rolling head. Even as aftershocks continued to pulse within her, she listened for my movements and kept her blindfolded face to me.

For a split second, I considered asking if she still trusted me. But didn’t. I was her master. And she was my slut. When I slid forward until my cockhead smeared pre-cum onto her opening lips, I gave a thumbs up to Gary and Lucy.

At their nodding, I gripped my root and pushed further. With a growling moan, Mandy devoured my dripping knob. At her cheeks’ sudden implosion, I gasped. Yeah, she was hungry. With three fingers of my other hand held high, I scanned the camera gear surrounding us.

So many boundaries.

Show time.

After a slow exhale, I dropped a finger at a time.

When the countdown ended, three things happened. First, in one swift motion, I shoved my cock all the way into Mandy’s upturned throat until my balls rested on her face.

Second, Lucy dropped, mashing that wondrous full chest onto Mandy while latching her open lips on a perky tit. After slapping her hand around the other, her fingertips tugged and pulled on its stiff nipple.

And third, the biggest gamble. In a single swift thrust, Gary’s rod pierced the glittering petals between Mandy’s shaky, bound legs.

Every muscle in Mandy’s frame went taut.

The make-or-break moment. If Mandy freaked ... Well, I’d pushed her too far over a line. My pulse soared. Worse, I’d also done irreparable damage to our relationship.

Then again, if not, she was mine. Beyond any doubt.

As time slowed, there were no sounds but Lucy’s energetic suckling and the bubbles oozing from Mandy’s distended lips. Neither Gary nor I had moved. The only motion was the dark fingers teasing that little stem.

The universe had halted, and Mandy remained stiff.

But she hadn’t panicked.

With every nerve in my body alert, I gambled. At my signal, Gary and I timed a slow withdrawal. Even with the slurping of both lips being dragged outwards, there was still no response. Only as we began stroking did Mandy squirm. At last, once we increased our pace, she collapsed. With moans sending powerful tremors along my speeding shaft, her pelvis arched into Gary’s.

“Whew,” I whispered as my muscles relaxed.

At my voice, Mandy—calmed. Well, for a while, but with all the sensations bombarding her, it wasn’t long before she bucked. With a grin at Gary, I tugged my cock from her throat in time to let her first scream send a spray of silvery bubbles out around my shaft.

Just as he was going to speak, I held up my finger. After a nod, he gripped her hips and moved faster. And with my hands massaging her neck, I shoved back into her bulging neck. Under Lucy’s voracious assault and Gary’s ever more urgent stroking, the twisting of Mandy’s little frame grew more chaotic.

Yeah, she was in heaven.

At Gary’s sudden gasp, I followed his wide-eyed glance to Mandy’s split petals. Pierced by his thick black pole, her pussy was pulsing. As was his root. With a growl, I fucked her throat even faster. Something primal had overcome me. Although Gary wasn’t a threat, not with his wife milking Mandy’s tits, I had to fill her as well.

Echoes of Debbie? Perhaps. Although I’d share her if she wanted, in my core ... Well, I’d keep closer hold of Mandy.

So, when Gary shoved deep, his eyes even wider, I mirrored him. Wave after thrumming wave of relief left my flexing cock while his hips slapped into her. All the while, Mandy, in the throes of pleasure, twisted beneath Lucy.

At last, I withdrew far enough for Mandy to attempt suckling my head. But she coughed and a gush of thick spit and seed fled her lips. With a grunt, I leaned back to rest on my heels, letting her gasp for more wet, bubbly air.

No sooner had Gary also slipped from her than his wife went to work. With a moan, Lucy rose. After flashing those hunger-filled eyes at me, she glided her sleek dark frame over Mandy. As she drove her open lips into Mandy’s crotch, she lowered her own glittery slit until it loomed above Mandy’s drooling mouth. With her arms tight beneath Mandy’s buttocks, Lucy chewed and slurped, seeking every droplet of her husband’s cum.

At first, Mandy eased back and forth in the bindings. As her moaning intensified, ever more chalky bubbles escaped around my knob, resting on her lip. But then Lucy sucked hard on her clit. With limbs shaking, Mandy’s compact body shot upwards from the blanket. At loud slurping, I looked down just as Mandy drove her mouth between Lucy’s spread legs.

That was all it took. With a wet, muffled cry, Lucy mashed her rolling face into Mandy’s pussy. More screams erupted from both women as Lucy’s sleek mocha frame rode the smaller woman.

In no time, with such a show before us, Gary and I were again stiff as boards. When I glanced at Lucy’s shapely rear, glinting in the sunlight, my shaft throbbed. It had been far too long.

At Gary’s nod, I smiled and kneeled behind his wife. After clasping her hips, I raised them. Just as my globular head eased into Lucy’s twitching little rosebud, her glossy face shot free of Mandy in a cascade of shiny black hair. With teeth clenching, she stared over her shoulder at me. Such blazing hunger filled her expression as I sank deeper.

“Ungh, mmm,” is all that left her as those wondrous dark eyes glimmered.

Again, we shared that mystical bond.

When Gary’s stiff rod appeared, his wife surged forward to engulf his glistening knob. As he gasped, she shifted atop Mandy to shove herself back towards me. At the sudden pop of my helmet inside her, a spray of silvery spit flew from her distended lips. And with a forceful swirl of her hips, Lucy took more of me while slurping harder on her husband.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.