The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Right before dinner, Charles made it back to the cabin. With his eyelids drooping and shoulders slumped, he was a poster child for exhaustion.

“You okay, Charles?” I asked from the couch.

“Yeah, just tired. It’s been a long day.” A low chuckle left him. “Hell, a long week.” At a sudden clinking from beyond the flowered curtain, he looked at the blocked pass-through. “What are they cooking?”

“Stew of some kind, I think.” I laughed. “They banned me from the kitchen.”

It wasn’t exactly true. With that impish grin, Mandy had shoved me away when Susan and Desi had arrived to “help.” And other than the occasional giggling, that had been the sum of my interaction with them ever since.

“Well, I’m gonna change. Be back in a minute.” He tromped into the bedroom.

Not much later, the women set places and brought out five plates piled high with the most aromatic meat and veggies. My stomach rumbled. Two were next to each other before a single chair, and I glanced at Mandy. Did her cheeks redden? Nope. Instead, shiny teeth sank into the corner of her lower lip. And as her compact frame swayed in a flowery yellow sundress, those blue eyes shimmered.

“Come and get it,” Susan called out.

A smile appeared on Charles as he walked from the bedroom. After the girls sat, they gave me expectant stares as Mandy stood beside the remaining chair. As I took a seat and his wife settled onto my lap, Charles said nothing. It was a replay of our first meal. And with her firm butt wriggling ever so slowly, I let my arms slide along her ribs towards the plate.

Only then did he clear his throat. I was braced. He had to comment. Complain. Must say something. Oh, he spoke alright.

“So, how was the picnic?”

At that, I didn’t know whether to laugh or just confront him. But Mandy sensed me tensing and pressed harder into me.

“It was wonderful, dear,” she replied. “Jim showed me the most amazing sights. Mmm, truly impressive. And, um, such great fun.”

“Well, thanks, Jim.” He smiled at me. “I hope my wife wasn’t too much trouble.”

“Um, no. None at all,” I replied, then chuckled. “I managed to keep her under control.”

At that, we all laughed, although the girls’ eyebrows lifted. At that point, Mandy wasn’t sharing details with them, but they weren’t fools. And right then, after leaning back into me, Mandy’s speeding heart battered my chest.

As we ate, she continued to press into me. If nobody was looking, she’d squirm harder. And my body was responding. When she turned to look at me, her eyes blazing, I grinned. Yeah, she needed fucking again. But it was her own fault, the little tease. When Charles became engrossed in his phone and the girls were chatting, I slipped a hand from the table. The tiniest whimper slipped from her as I slid her dress up a trembling thigh.

By the time we’d finished, my fingers were scratching at the lace of her soaked panties and she was rubbing faster on my stiff, straining flesh. The difference was, I’d been teasing women for thousands of years. And although that familiar ache sank deeper into my pelvis, her undies squelched. If not for the food, we’d all be smelling her sweet arousal. At last, she gripped my wrist and stared through me. In her eyes, the glimmer was beyond pleading, and I relented.

Just as I drank the rest of my water, her husband looked up from his phone, scanned the rest of us, and smiled.

“Movie time!”

Charles’ cry elicited immediate groans from the two young women. After a flurry of excuses about being too old for that, they gathered everyone’s empty plates and dashed for the kitchen. With his eyebrows arching, he peered at me.

“Sure. Sounds fun,” I said while easing his wife’s shivering frame from my lap.

While he moved to find the right channel on the television, Mandy stayed close, pressing back into me. Only as the girls scurried to their room and Charles beckoned did she leave me. And even then, as soon as her husband settled on the couch, she sat beside him, leaving me plenty of room next to her.

For a brief second, I paused. Should I taunt her? Sit on the floor? Or drag over a chair from the table? But when her blue eyes met mine, my heart melted. With a sigh, I lowered myself to the couch.

“Honey, I’m cold,” she said.

While still playing with the remote, Charles lifted a throw blanket and handed it to her. With a grin, she unfolded it and started spreading it across all three of us. But one glance at her reddening cheeks and I understood what she’d try to do.

“I’ll get the lights,” I offered before standing to flick the switch.

Once the room darkened, an old movie began to play. Disney, I think. Comedy. Some kind of science-gone-awry story. Whatever it was about, I stopped paying attention when, sure enough, Mandy’s hand sank under my shorts to encircle my throbbing pole.

The thing was, as her shaky, loose fist eased up and down my aching hardness, the most intense calm settled over me. That was how our lives were meant to be. And when I glanced beyond her grin at her husband’s yawning face, my pulse slowed further. All three of our lives.

As the film continued, she and Charles commented about the movie and discussed the weather and route for the next day’s trip home. Her hand maintained its slow stroking. Soon, her husband, after another yawn, closed his eyelids and leaned his head back. Not long after, it lolled to face away and soft snores escaped his fluttering lips.

“I’m so naughty, aren’t I, master?” Mandy whispered as her eyes glimmered in the darkness.

“Yes,” I hissed as she slid the blanket aside to gaze at my throbbing mast.

Before I could add to that obvious reply, I was forced to stifle a groan when she dived to engulf me with her warm, velvety mouth. With no pause, she popped me into her throat and continued to plunge, twisting downward until her lips nibbled at my root. As I gulped for air, my fingers trembled in her hair. Trainable was an understatement. Yeah, she’d learned a helluva lot.

It was my turn to lean back on the couch, sighing as Mandy’s mouth, throat and hands worked the most wondrous magic. Like a slow oil derrick in a sun-baked prairie, she rose all the way until she could inhale before sliding to my root once again. She took her time. And after a quick glance at her passed-out husband, I was in no rush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.