The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Once on the highway, we made good time. With a cloudless blue sky and traffic thin, the miles slipped away as my mind wandered. Back to the eternal struggle. As calm as I’d been with Kali, there was something else at play. Yes, the Baron and I were locked in the same old dance. However, there was always a motivator.

Somebody was making a move. On their chessboard. But as always, it would affect ... With my chest tightening, I glanced into the rear. Huddled beneath a blanket, the girls were motionless. Beside them, Charles, mouth agape and head back, was fast asleep. When I scanned Mandy’s crumpled form, also under a blanket, I let a quiet exhale escape.

“And all the others like them,” I murmured.

Just then, my phone chirped. After checking if the road was clear, I risked a peek. At the grainy image, I held in a chuckle. Somebody wasn’t sleeping. A glistening set of pink folds was being spread wide. Glossy crimson fingernails? That was my clue. Mandy’s fingers.

When I slid a hand onto her hunched shoulder, she confirmed my suspicions with a low giggle. Neither of us spoke, but each muted chirp brought another shadowy picture. And as the morning progressed, a shiny finger, then one more, and finally a third sank into her. Each slow plunge was accompanied by a shudder and soft moan.

Even when her daughter and Desi awoke to resume their tablet-based game, the chirping continued. At her husband stuttering awake, I lifted my hand and flashed him a smile in the rearview. After a nod, he worked his phone. Despite that, his wife sent me more shots.

But all good things must end. After a quick glance at the gas gauge, I cleared my throat.

“Hey, Charles.” I met his eyes in the mirror. “We need to fill up soon.”

“Um, okay.” He nodded and looked past me at the upcoming horizon. “I’ll swap with you.”

“Oh, you don’t have to do that. I’m fine,” I replied, unsure if my little photo slut would continue her teasing.

“Nah, it’s only fair.”

His expression said not to argue, so I shrugged and eased us off at the next ramp. A few minutes later, I’d halted under a tall white canopy in an enormous truck stop. A line of rigs occupied the distant section of a massive lot. Dozens of people moved between an expansive shop and a row of fast-food restaurants.

“I’ll pump,” I said while turning off the ignition. With a groan, I left the car and stretched. The cracking of ligaments and joints echoed over the broken, stained asphalt.

“You guys hungry?” Charles asked the girls as he stepped from the rear.

“Yes,” they replied in unison before departing.

“Mandy?”

“No, um, honey.” Although her husband didn’t notice how flushed her face was, I did. And when he turned away, I caught the twinkle in her eyes. “I’m fine.”

While the trio sauntered through the pumps towards the main entrance’s dusty glass doors, I set the pump. While walking to the passenger side, I twisted my aching torso. With my back to the building, I opened the car.

As soon as the door widened enough, Mandy’s hand slipped into my shorts. With her fist dragging along my shaft, a moan left me. After all those sneaky photos, her warm hand was magical. Yeah, she was such a tease.

“Master, your naughty, naughty little slut is so hungry.”

“You lied to your husband?” I chuckled.

Food’s not what I crave.” She giggled while raising her eyes to mine.

Their glimmering had my heartbeat rumbling. And I eased aside my shorts. While staring up at me, Mandy leaned forward to suckle. Sheltered by the door under my arm and my bulk, nobody could spot us. Well, except an overhead camera, but as she bobbed and twisted that wondrous soft, wet mouth, there were no alarms.

At the abrupt snick of the pump shutting off, I slipped my hand to her head. Just as I was going to take her throat, voices approached. Charles and the girls. When she heard them, she slid from my glistening cockhead with a grin and tucked me away.

By the time her husband, daughter, and Desi arrived, I was moving to replace the hose. And hiding my hardened staff as best I could.

“Babe, I’ve changed my mind,” Mandy said while rising from the seat. “I’m kinda hungry.”

“Geez, dear.” He shook his head. “Your timing...”

“It’s no problem, Charles.” I glanced over the top of the car at him. “I was gonna get a snack, anyway.”

After his nod, and as the girls slipped back into the car, I headed for the entrance. Alongside me, the click-clacking of his wife’s heels sent bolts of electricity through my core. When we stepped into the chilly air conditioning, Mandy started for the restrooms, but I grabbed her elbow and approached the cashier.

Heavy set and with sun-damaged, wrinkled skin, an elderly man sat on a battered stool. From beneath thinning, greasy hair, his beady eyes did a quick scan of me before lingering on Mandy. She slid her hand into mine.

“I’d like a shower room, please?” I said, nodding towards the line of keys behind him.

With a grunt, he swept Mandy again before opening a drawer. He shot me a slim grin while shoving a keycard into the brushed metal tray beneath the armored glass.

“What’s this?” I asked, scanning the nondescript blue rectangle marked with a “1.”

“You gonna fuck her, right?” He nodded towards Mandy.

I glanced at her, then the card in my palm before finding his narrowed brow.

“Yes,” I replied. As a quiet gasp left Mandy, her fingers tightened on my hand.

“Well.” He grunted and pointed to a distant door. “That room’s got a cot with a plastic-covered mattress. Don’t need a little whore like her flinging jizz all across my showers.”

After a nod, I led her towards the door. No sooner had I opened it than Mandy swept past me. With a moan, she ripped off her dress and flung it aside. After turning to face me, she sat and lay back before sliding further onto the narrow green mattress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.