The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The day after returning from Mt. Aristeia, I stepped into the house coated in sweat. Considering the daily runs along the steep mountainous trails, that morning had been a cake-walk. Right as I was stripping for my swim, the phone chirped.

At first, I thought it was Mandy, but my grin widened as I stared at the picture.

Four perky, sun-reddened, naked tits and two wide smiles.

Take good care of mom, Uncle Jim.

And just like that, Susan and Desi headed back to college. Well, they wore tops as they drove away, waving. The smiles had faded a bit. Mine also once they disappeared around the corner.

Routine returned. Over the following days, a backlog of reports ate up much of my time. But at least I could continue my morning runs. After each, I kept glancing at Mandy’s home while swimming and working out.

Sure, I told myself it was to taunt her. But did she really need any more taunting?

Ah, but the universe loves to play.

Once again, that thought tumbled into my skull. Still dripping icy water, I was lifting weights. Earlier, right after finishing a grueling speed run, I’d exchanged waves with Charles as he departed for work.

With teeth clenched, I was doing deadlifts when Mandy appeared. A long fluffy pink robe was wrapped tight to her as she marched nearer. With her brows knitted and dark hair flailing behind her, my chest tightened.

Second thoughts? She was going to tear into me for the picnic. Demand I delete the photos and videos. After lowering the weights, I was braced.

“Um, good morning, Mandy,” I said with my heart pounding.

Slut, master,” she replied, while flinging the robe to her ankles.

Before my brain could process what my eyes were seeing, she disappeared, dropping to her knees. After gripping my dangling mast in both fists, she aimed its head at the blast furnace that was her soft mouth. Velvet warmth parted over my thick knob.

“Oh, fuck,” shot from me as my legs wobbled.

After a slow twisting descent to my sweaty groin, Mandy eased her stretched lips back to my tip. Her eyes blazed. No, I wasn’t in trouble. And no, she hadn’t forgotten her new trick.

“Mmm, that’s good, slut.” I chuckled while raking my fingers through her silky hair.

An abrupt collapse of her cheeks ripped that laugh from me. As I gasped for air, her muffled laughter sent the most amazing vibrations along my trapped flesh. Point made.

My little slut,” I hissed through clenched teeth.

Her blue pools twinkled. Soon, other than her languid bobbing and the slow stroking of those tight, swirling fists, the universe faded into a haze. Each time she pulled far enough away, her eyes gleamed up at me.

“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered.

With another vibrating groan, she circled her fingers around my balls. As they fondled, my breathing sped. Muscles tightened. Her blue pools glimmered. And her bobbing quickened.

“Oh. Oh. Mmm, my slut.” Every nerve inside me twitched. “I’m gonna...”

As my body arched skyward, I thrust deep into her racing mouth. And when a massive wave of relief thrummed along my cock, a loud, echoing groan escaped me for the high heavens.

Warmth disappeared. Chilly air gripped my engorging knob. With a grunt, I dropped my eyes just as a blast of thick creamy cum shot across her wide lips. As the world shuddered, more glittery strands followed.

With her eyelashes blinking only if they got caught in a rope, she gazed up at me while directing spurt after glossy wet spurt over her face and body.

Oh, I tried to say something. But words wouldn’t form. Nothing but her smile, dripping ooze, and the tight grip of her hand on my flexing cock existed.

At long last, after squeezing the final thick white strings onto her swaying breasts, Mandy leaned to suck hard on my tip. As I gasped in the chilly air, she placed her signature deep kiss.

With her eyes twinkling, she let my well-drained hose dangle, snatched her robe, and rose to her feet. The fingers of her other hand drew a ropy strand to her shiny lips.

“I’ve wanted to do that for so long, master,” she said before bouncing to her toes to kiss my cheek.

After flashing me a smile around another finger full of glittery jizz, she turned and sashayed towards home.

Oh, she knew I was watching. Her hips went wide, swinging that gorgeous tanned ass. It took a while after she’d disappeared to corral my speeding heart.

“Fuck, she’s amazing,” I whispered, then grinned. “And all mine. My slut.”

The next morning, I’d awakened early to take a conference call. No run. No swim. And Charles hadn’t left by the time I was at the weight bench.

So, no Mandy, right?

Wrong.

After finishing a set of deadlifts, I caught curtains swaying. Once they’d swished aside, her sleek figure appeared. After a quick glance over a shoulder, she opened her robe. With those shiny eyes locked on me, she dropped a hand between her widening legs. As her trembling lips parted, her other fingers tugged and twisted stiff nipples.

It was quick. And primal. Even as my fist roamed my hardening shaft, she shuddered into her pumping digits. The glass fogged ever quicker before her mouth as she shook again. Then once more. At last, she crumpled to her knees while tugging the curtain closed.

A few minutes later, my phone chirped.

Am I your naughty little slut, master?

With a chuckle, I typed my simple reply.

Yes.

When Mandy sent back a happy face emoji, I laughed aloud. Not long after, Charles drove past, headed to work. The rest of the day, I expected his wife to appear at my front door, but it never happened. My slut or not, she was also playing her own game.

And I did not mind at all.

The following morning, Mandy upped that game.

After watching her husband leave early, I’d just stepped from the pool when Mandy appeared. No robe. With a broad grin, she sashayed across our yards. Despite the icy water dribbling over my frame, heat roared within me at her forceful approach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.