The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The rest of the week, the weather was foul. With high winds driving sleet across the neighborhood, the only warmth in my exercise routine was Mandy’s morning shows. If Charles left late for work or was downstairs, she’d appear in an upper-story window. Each time she crumpled from view, any concerns over her reactions to the photos and videos faded further.

But of course, I had another reason to use Gary’s magic.

And the day the weather broke, I awakened to my phone chirping with a text. A smile spread on my face as I rolled from bed to run. The message I’d been awaiting. Mandy’s next big test.

“Time for you to play my game,” I whispered while scanning her dark home.

Once again, I ran and did laps. And since her husband hadn’t left, the little minx fingered herself by the upstairs window. After she’d collapsed behind the curtains, I went inside to shower. At last, once Charles departed, I texted.

Nice show.

Slut. And thank you, master. You watching me makes me come so hard.

Good. Gary is in town today for business. He and Lucy are stopping by after lunch. Hot tub. Swimsuit optional.

Yes, master.

Then came the waiting.

It wasn’t until after lunch when Gary and Lucy rolled into the driveway. In a short flower-print sundress, Lucy wasted no time, sliding into my arms as Gary, in trunks and a t-shirt, brought in a briefcase.

“Warned you, sir.” With a snort, he only raised his eyebrow. “Wife’s been grinding against the furniture all morning.”

“Really?” I chuckled while running my hands over her back. “And hello to you too, Lucy.”

“Mm-hmm, Jim.” With a low growl, she shoved her squirming frame into me. “You gonna let me ride you, sweetie?”

“Yes,” I replied, while leading her inside by the wrist and closing the front door.

As Gary set up his laptop on the hot tub rim, his wife’s dress fell away. Although he said nothing, I caught the smirk. Yeah, he needed a break. She was high-octane all the time. After a quick run of her nails over my bulging crotch, I let her lower my swimsuit. When my stiff pole whipped out, her fist was ready.

“Hmm, my little pussy is already...” A whimper slid from her as she skimmed my shaft. “Fuck, baby. Mmm, those delicious ridges. Oh, I missed you, Jim.”

“Yeah, I can tell.” I laughed while running a fingertip under a stiff nipple. Her lips parted as we stepped into the swirling water. “Come here. I’ve missed you, too, sexy woman.”

Even as I sat, she eased between my legs with her back to me. As I sighed, she lowered herself, moaning to the sky. Velvety smooth warmth pulsated as my shaft bored deeper into her. Once impaled, she reclined with a sigh before twisting to engulf my mouth with those full, soft lips. Amid a muffled moan, as her plunging tongue found mine, her insides clenched.

At Gary’s low cough, I broke from his wife’s kiss. After a loud smack of her lips, she also faced him.

“Show time, sir, uh, Jim.” Across from us, Gary flicked on a video player.

In all her naked, bound and writhing glory, Mandy appeared in that mountain clearing. As the video played, Lucy rose and fell with my hands wandering her firm spiky-topped tits. While she moaned, each soft press of my fingertips pulled louder cries from her. With his eyes glued to the screen, Gary’s smile widened.

“Fuck, that little hottie of yours is amazing, Jim,” he said while his arm moved in his lap. His swimsuit was piled next to mine. “And, uh”—he glanced at a fat envelope—”as you expected, we ain’t the only ones who think so.”

“You’re both beasts,” Lucy purred before turning to nip at my lower lip. “Mmm, Jim. Oh, Gary says I can come over and play. You know if she’d like that, um, again.”

Before I could reply, Gary looked into the yard. His jaw dropped. It was Mandy. With dark hair in a ponytail, she wore nothing while walking across the grass towards us. In a hand was only a towel and her phone.

Once she’d stepped onto the deck, she flashed me a smile. But as she scanned Lucy frozen atop me and Gary’s gaping face, she paused. At my hands on Lucy’s chest, there was the tiniest flicker of jealousy. But after a slow exhale, she gnawed at her lower lip for a quick second.

“What?” Although Mandy’s voice was even, her cheeks reddened. “I was blindfolded. But my nose works just fine. I knew it was you at the picnic.”

While Gary and Lucy exchanged amused looks, Mandy placed her towel and phone beside the laptop and gazed into the frothy jets. Right as she started to climb in, he laughed.

“Yeah, she’s a keeper, Jim.” Gary held out his hand to help her into the tub.

“Mmm, she sure is,” Lucy added while restarting her languid stroking. “Her little spikes are all spikey, dear.”

Just as I scanned Mandy’s sharp nipples, she hissed when Gary slipped her into his lap. At first, she tensed and her arms flailed in the water. It was my turn to be jealous, and a flash of heat ripped through me.

Even Gary noticed. With his eyebrow raised, his large paws froze on Mandy’s heaving ribs. When her wide eyes locked on mine, a swirl of emotions whipped within them. Confusion. Should she ride Gary? Was that what her master desired? Hell, I wasn’t even sure. At first, she gulped, but when I exhaled and forced a grin, her muscles relaxed. After giving him a nod, Gary eased her lower with a gradual twist.

“Hmm, nice,” he murmured. “Oh, she’s wet. And fuck, so tight. Oh, damn, that clenching ... Mmm, fuck, Jim.”

“Oh, God,” Mandy whispered as her hands shot from the water to clasp his arms. Her eyes bored into me. “Slow. Oh, mmm, plea—”

With her shaking lips pursed, words stopped. As he drove Mandy ever downward, his wife bounced quicker. But Mandy’s giant blue pools never lost me as she sank. At last, after leaning back with his fingers locked behind his head, Gary sent me a wide grin over her shoulder. More heat flared within me. But even as she gulped for air, Mandy slid her hands beneath the water onto his thighs.

That’d been unscripted, but I peered at the frozen image on the screen. Was I really going through with it? Would Mandy ... I stared into her eyes. Concern. Despite her obvious arousal with my buddy embedded deep inside her, she was shivering. As always-hungry Lucy rode me, Mandy was worried about losing me.

So, not Debbie; she’d never had such worries. And she had nothing to fear from Lucy. She was Gary’s, not mine.

“Okay, showtime,” I murmured before reaching for the laptop.

As soon as the video began, Mandy gasped. It wasn’t the raw footage I’d shared in the car. After I’d opened Gary and Lucy’s “fun” website, well-edited scenes rolled across the screen. Despite Mandy’s eyelids continuing to widen, Lucy was clamping me ever tighter and pumping quicker. After slowing the dark-skinned fury with a hand, I paused. Mandy was trembling.

A last doubt.

Only one way to be sure.

“Who are you?” I said.

Mouth agape, Mandy tore her gaze from her bound frame being used on the screen. As those blue lasers gouged my soul, her lips moved. It took my brain a few seconds to catch-up.

“I am your nasty little slut,” she said in a quiet, flat tone.

Even as she spoke, an arm moved between her legs, and she eased up and down. With every slow twist of her limb, her shiny lips parted. As air hissed from him, Gary also locked his eyes on me.

“Oh, fuck, sir. Mmm, she’s doin’ that clenching thing again. Fuck, mmm.” After a resounding gulp, he slid a shaky hand to her raising and lowering waist. “Wow.”

When I nodded, he reached over with his other hand and lifted the envelope from next to the laptop. From behind her, he shot me a grin before holding it out to her.

“What’s this?” Mandy asked.

“Go ahead. Open it,” Gary answered. “It’s your share.”

After shooting me a puzzled look, she raised her dripping hands from the sudsy water to grasp the envelope. Once she’d opened the soggy white paper, her eyes widened.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.