The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Once Gary and Lucy had departed, I sat in the bubbles watching Mandy. With eyelids still sealed and red-cheeked face facing the sun, she remained silent. My mind was awhirl. Was she angry? Disappointed? Frustrated that Lucy had left? After a quiet sigh, I closed the laptop and placed the soggy envelope with her cash atop it.

Yet, she hadn’t fled. Or yelled. And the earlier tears were nothing but crusty tracks.

With a lengthy exhale, I leaned forward to rest over my crossed arms on the tub rim. The only sounds were the burbling jets and the muffled motor. Despite the gentle ripples scudding across the pool’s silvery surface and the swaying trees, my pulse wouldn’t slow. Had I ruined everything? Pushed her too far? Not just as Gary had noted, but the whole video idea.

At two rubbery points sliding up my back, every muscle in my body tightened. When Mandy’s cheek appeared beside mine, and loose dark hair swirled across our faces, my heartbeat thundered. As her supple lips pressed into my jaw, her eyes blazed.

“He’s right, you know,” she whispered. Her hot breath seared my neck.

“About what?” I gulped.

Although her eyebrows narrowed, she remained quiet, gazing into my soul. At last, she exhaled and pushed her body into mine.

“Everything,” she said, before sucking on my throat. “I am your nasty little slut, Jim. Only yours.” A groan left me as her nails wandered down my stomach. “I just ... Sorry, I didn’t know. Gary’s a nice guy, but...”

“You don’t have to explain.” As her fingertips skimmed my rising shaft, I swallowed. “Um, you tried something new. Didn’t like it. It won’t happen again.”

As Mandy shifted to kiss along my other shoulder, my heart hammered at my ribs. Her fingers still played along my hardening flesh.

“Okay”—she giggled—”master.”

“But you sure seemed to enjoy Lucy a lot.”

“Mm-hmm, yeah.” The fist tightened, then stroked me faster. “She’s, um, magical.”

“Well, good. Oh, God.” With a groan, I thrust into her hand. “See, you, uh, tried something else and, um, liked that. She likes you, too.”

“Mmm, guess you don’t mind?” She whispered as her fist did a slow twist all the way to my balls. “Me being with her.”

“Nuh-uh. You two together are hot.”

After a quiet giggle, Mandy nibbled along my collarbone. But after a soft sigh, her hand left me and she collapsed onto my back. Despite her heartbeat battering my spine, she was silent for a while.

“What did Gary mean?” she finally whispered. “About me not being like, um, your late wife?”

After a hissing exhale, it was my turn to be quiet. So many possible answers flooded my aching skull. Lost in a haze as she kissed and licked along my shoulder, time wobbled away. But at last, I gulped. I owed Mandy the truth.

“Debbie was ... She was insatiable. She loved cocks. Any cock, anytime, anywhere. If she’d been riding Gary, he would’ve been out of breath in seconds.”

“She sounds, um, energetic.” No longer kissing me, Mandy stared at me with narrowed eyes.

“Yeah.” A mirthless chuckle escaped me. “That’s one way of putting it. Maybe a bit too energetic. We’d party, but sometimes she got carried away. Literally. On one occasion, Gary and I had to untie her from a frat house’s coffee table. She didn’t want to leave. Both leaking and covered in cum, we lay her in the back of his pickup to drain while we drove home.”

Although her heartbeat raced against my spine, Mandy remained silent. While her fingers returned to my thumping shaft, her soft lips dragged over my skin. A slow exhale left her.

“I can’t be like that,” she murmured.

“Yes, I’m aware.” I moved a hand to caress her thigh. “And I don’t want you to be her, either. Debbie was Debbie. You are Mandy.”

When her kisses deepened along the back of my neck, I closed my eyes and held in a groan. But at the sudden small splash of warmth on my shoulder, I tensed. A second soon landed, followed by a quiet sniffle.

“Gary was also right.” Mandy’s little frame shivered. “I do love you, Jim.”

“I love you too, Mandy.”

Just then, a loud blast of music shattered the silence. My gaze flew to Mandy’s phone. After her hand shot out to grab it, she exhaled.

“It’s Charles,” she said.

Just as I started to move away, her fist gripped tighter on my rod. And as she tapped the “receive” button, I froze.

“Hi, honey.” Her eyes twinkled.

While her husband’s muffled voice sounded, she dragged her tongue in a slow swirl along my shoulder. Beneath the sudsy water, her hand stroked my aching hardness. As my heartbeat thundered with each forceful pull, the world kept losing focus.

“Oh, no! Sorry hon,” she replied. “An Asian business conference call. How late? Hmm, really? That sucks.” I gulped as her palm eased over my throbbing bulb. “Well, yeah, I’m a little disappointed.” As her fist pumped quicker, she winked at me. “Jim invited us to his place after dinner tonight. He’s got some buddies and their wives over to, um, he says ‘shoot the shit.’”

Once more, her blue pools blazed as her husband spoke. While his voice continued, she lowered her lips to my shoulder. Every soft forceful suck sent my pulse higher into the stratosphere.

“Mmm, I was kinda looking forward to getting out.” She sighed. “No, as I said. Nothing big like last time. Just a few pals.” After a forceful shove of her little body into me, her eyelashes fluttered. With a tiny groan, she nipped at my neck. “No, it’s okay, Charles. Mmm, I guess, um, I’ll, uh, call and tell him we can’t make it.”

As her husband spoke again, Mandy’s fist gripped my base and her compact frame pushed into my spine. My palm glided along the silken warmth of her clenching leg. As another whimper left her, those shiny teeth tugged at my skin.

“You sure, honey?” Eyes ablaze, she widened her lips as my fingers gripped her thigh. “Well, okay, if you really don’t mind.”

While Charles replied, Mandy gnawed harder on my shoulder. When her hand slid down to cup my balls, I clenched my jaw.

“Um-hmm, I know. I do get so sleepy.” She swallowed a giggle. “Oh, I’m sure I can always crash on his couch again. At least, I won’t be all wet like last time.”

As Charles laughed on the other end, his wife’s eyes glimmered. Beneath the jets, her fingers ran along my shaft to clasp behind its swollen head.

“Alright, honey.” She exhaled as her fist tightened, pulling a halting gasp from me. “Um-hmm, I’ll, uh, see you around midnight.” She chortled. “Or, worst case, in the morning.”

After his last reply, she ended the call and placed the phone on her towel. As she slid from my back, she kept her fingers tight to my shaft as if it were a talisman.

“I really need you to fuck your naughty little slut all night long.” No. Correction. As she spoke, the look in her eyes. Right then, my cock was her talisman. “Please, Jim. I need this.”

With a groan, I spun to sit on the seat and tugged her towards me. As she stared deep into my soul, Mandy said nothing while straddling me. At the heat of her folds parting before my achy knob, we both moaned. Although my hands rested on her waist, she sank on her own. Each time she lodged, my ridges buried in her silken warmth, she corkscrewed, gasping, until she could sink further.

At long last, Mandy settled onto my lap. But instead of riding me, she collapsed against my torso. Those sharp, heated points seared my skin. After wrapping her in my arms, we both remained silent. While her speeding heart battered my chest, those luscious velvet insides were throbbing against my embedded shaft. As I skimmed my hands along her back, warmth again trickled onto me from her blinking eyelashes.

“Who are you?” I whispered.

“Mmm, Jim,” she answered in a soft voice between hitching sobs. “You know, already. I’m your naughty little slut.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.