The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

At the alarm clock blaring the next morning, I groaned. But when Mandy snuggled tighter with a soft moan, I jolted.

That hadn’t been a dream. She’d slept in my bed. Right where she belonged. And as that thought sliced through me, I pried my eyelids open. Beneath knitted brows, her blue lasers were already nibbling at my soul.

Recognition flooded her expression as well. Yes, she had spent another night. But as my avowed lover. And when I opened my mouth to say “good morning” she silenced me with her soft lips. As her tongue probed, those eyes blazed.

And yes, she agreed; right where she belonged.

After a forceful hug, Mandy lifted from me with a sigh. When she pulled from my grasp to wobble across the room, I followed to dress for my run. As she slipped into the borrowed shorts and t-shirt, we both were silent. It wasn’t eerie. Unable to tear our gazes from each other, neither of us had the right words.

It was only after I’d opened the rear door and Mandy stepped into the chilly air that she spoke. As she pressed her small frame back into me, she purred.

“Mmm, your slut, my love,” she whispered while staring at her darkened house.

Before a response could form in my frazzled brain, she pranced into the dim morning light. With the towel in one hand and her phone in the other, she dashed across the dark lawns. And when she disappeared inside, my heart flailed downwards into the pit of my stomach.

“Fuck, I miss her already,” I murmured while closing the door.

I ran. At least I must’ve run, since I was dripping sweat as I marched to the pool. But with Mandy filling my thoughts, the miles had vaporized.

Although the lights were on in their home, there were no signs of her as I did my laps. And every few seconds, I peeked at her windows while lifting.

“She’s gotta be as fried as me,” I muttered while toweling sweat from my brow.

Just then, my phone buzzed. An image appeared. Mandy’s smile caught me first. As I grinned, I scanned downwards. My pulse roared. With her fingers, she’d spread her flushed, shiny petals wide. A text arrived.

Charles is sitting out there, working already, sorry.

With a chuckle, I sent back a picture of my dangling rod.

Miss you.

Later, master.

While searching her home, I finished my exercises, but she still hadn’t appeared. Not even in the upper windows. With a busy morning ahead, I skipped the hot tub soak. But just as I was stepping through the rear door, my phone sounded again.

A short video file.

From the neck down, the view was aimed between Mandy’s widespread trembling legs. Dripping soap, they slid along either side of her bathtub. Off-screen, her moans were loud as her suds-covered pelvis twisted upwards from the bubbles. A blur, glistening fingers pumped deep into her flushed, snow-flecked petals.

“Mmm, oh, fuck.” The camera shook as she huffed quicker. As the wet digits plunged deep, her body shuddered. “Oh. Oh, yes. For ... Only for you. I’m coming for you, master. Oh, God...”

With soapy water splashing against the tub sides, the clip ended.

While the phone quivered in my hand, my heartbeat roared. Just then, a text arrived.

You owe me twenty-five cents.

With a laugh, I peeked at her home before sending her two thumbs up emojis as a reply. After a quick shower, I looked into Mandy’s bathroom. And froze.

With a huge smile, she was in a robe, but was sinking fingers to their knuckles into her shiny lips. The little tease. Right as I flashed a grin, she winked and dashed from sight. Soon after, her husband drove away.

After a light breakfast, I peeked out onto the deck, half expecting to see Mandy’s approach. But she never appeared. At last, with a heavy sigh, I drained a coffee mug or two while poring over the latest reports.

As expected, the Baron wasn’t the only issue. In the shadows, the other powers were shifting. A slow-motion game of chess. And I still had no idea what the motivator could be. Even the doggies were shuffling, which meant others would be forced to adjust.

After sending my comments, I leaned back and stretched. But right as I was about to tackle the next tranche of reports, those from overseas, the doorbell rang. In a flash, I was tense. No packages were due. My gaze went to the drawer holding a big-bore pistol. But with a lengthy sigh, I calmed. Nobody would try something that stupid. Least of all, the Baron.

While rolling my head, I stood and sauntered to the door. As I opened it, in mid-yawn, I froze.

It was Mandy. With her cheeks reddening, she wore that same wide smile from the bathroom earlier. Just as she’d worn for dinner, smokey eyeshadow and sultry evening make-up adorned her face. Fastened with polished ebon pins, her gleaming hair was done up. But my jaw dropped when I drifted downward, to where she held open a long black silken cloak. Only translucent black lace panties and bra, a black garter belt, and stockings clung to her lithe frame. Shiny ankle-strapped black stilettos completed her ensemble, such as it was.

“Film me”—she rolled glossy dark crimson lips—”for the website.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, before running my fingertips over her supple stomach. Beneath them, her muscles rippled.

“Please”—she gulped, but her blue eyes blazed—”film your naughty little slut, fucking, sucking, and being teased. By you, master.”

After a slow nod, I latched my fingers into the front of her garter belt. The tiniest whimper escaped her as I tugged her inside and pushed the door closed. The resounding clicks of her heels on the floor sent my pulse skyrocketing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.