The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Despite time’s relentless ticking, I stood in silence, scanning Mandy’s swaying figure. Tiny whimpers escaped her as she twisted on the toes of her stilettos. With arms stretched taut over her head, the shackles on her wrists glimmered. The black lace lingerie did nothing but enhance those sleek, enticing curves. Glittery darkness adhered to the outline of her perfect seam. And those teasing stiff points shoved away from her jiggling pert cones.

She was mine. Trusted me. Her lover. Her master. And with a gulp, I raised my hands. It was time to push another boundary. Together.

No sooner had my fingertips skimmed her ribs than a desperate groan rushed from Mandy. At each gentle snag of lace covering her hips or taut straps of the straining bra, her breathing sped. Even as she turned, trying to stay under my gliding palms, I held in a chuckle. By then, I was an expert at binding someone, human or not; Mandy’s struggles were in vain.

“P—please,” she uttered between rapid licks of her glossy, parted lips. “Mmm, please.”

A grin slid onto my face as I glimpsed a camera. Ka-ching, ka-ching. The more she begged, the more Mandy would earn. One of the hard rules of porn. At least the flavor of porn we were about to try. She’d said to push boundaries.

When I left her moaning to pull out a genuine imitation piece-of-shit Bowie knife, my grin widened. It was huge, gaudy and so dull it was better used as a hammer. However, with all but a two-inch section of its blade dulled, it was an amazing prop. And even that portion was nowhere near razor sharp.

As I stepped towards Mandy, my smile broadened further. But it could slice through lingerie. And as I slid its gleaming metal tip between her heaving breasts, she gasped. I checked the cameras and sound monitor. Perfect. The sudden shaking in her bound limbs meant even more money for her.

After aligning the sharp section, I gave the knife a quick jerk. At my tug, Mandy yelped. And the chains creaked as she swayed forward. A high-pitched cry left her as the halves of her bra flew from her freed chest.

“Plea—”

Her voice ended in a yip when I placed the icy blade flat against a stiff nipple. As I mashed and nudged each in turn, she could do nothing but groan ever louder. The bindings strained as she torqued, trying to avoid the chilly metal.

“Oh, God”—her breathing hitched when I poked a rubbery stem with the dull tip—”master. Mmm, please. Oh, nuh-uh. No, mmm.”

Words failed her as I continued teasing her bared nibs with the giant blade. All the while, I ensured the cameras caught every forceful twist of her shaking body. After cutting away the rest of the bra and letting it drift to the rubber matting, I stepped out of frame.

For a while, I left her swaying, displaying her jiggling tits to the watching lenses as she moaned. But at my sudden tug on the chain attached to her collar, Mandy groaned louder. After pulling her towards me until she was taut in the bindings, I slapped the side of the knife under her panties. At the soggy splat, she yelped, and I chuckled. A glittery dribble slithered along the broad blade. The sweet scent of her leaking desire filled my nose. I smiled at the cameras. Pity they hadn’t invented smell-o-vision yet. She’d have made even more money.

“No!” she moaned as I pressed the metal upwards, mashing her dripping lace. “Mmm, master. No, please.”

And right then, I again glanced at the cameras, then at her. Did she really mean it? Or was she playing a role? Her glossy lips smacked as she thrust into the blade.

Ah, a role.

With a grin, I flicked the blade to her waistband. One swift slice, and half the soaking lace peeled away. Another and it tumbled to the floor between her quivering legs. Unleashed, two trails of glistening fluid raced down her shaking inner thighs. With a hand on the collar to keep her from jerking too much, I ran the dulled steel along her weeping slit.

“My slut?” I whispered.

“Um-hmm,” she murmured. “Always.”

While I’d expected a reaction, the first nudge of the Bowie knife’s icy back into her prominent crimson clit sent Mandy bucking in the shaking straps. On every limb, the shackles rattled as she cried out. Between loud huffing, her screams echoed as I moved the shiny metal, rolling her little bud.

At last I stepped away to snap silvery droplets from the dulled weapon to the floor. While I circled her, staying as wide of the cameras as possible, Mandy continued to twist and sway as aftershocks battered her. Her shuddering legs were coated in sheets of descending sweetness.

“Oh, fuck, master.” She gulped, then bit deep into her lower lip as her body tensed once more. “Mmm, t—thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” I whispered into her ear.

She was still focused on my words when I shoved the knife into the garter belt. One swift twist and it parted to dangle from the short suspenders.

“Oh, God,” she murmured.

A yelp flew from her when I tore it away. And as I ran the knife edge down each quivering leg, she whimpered. The stockings separated in neat halves, peeling downwards except for remnants trapped in the thin leather straps of her scratching stilettos.

Once done, I rose, leaving the shredded silk around her feet. After stepping again from the camera’s view, I admired Mandy’s naked frame. Beneath a sheen of sweat, she gleamed under the lights. Snug at her limbs, the restraints continued to rattle as whimpers left shaking lips. Each shudder wiggled those perfect little cones.

Even as my pulse thundered, a growl built within me. And my hardened flesh ached with need. But not yet. With a gulp, I traded the knife for a bottle of light oil.

No, I wasn’t done. She’d said tease.

So, while smearing the lotion on my palms, I stepped to her wearing a smile. At the first forceful sweep of my palms over her spine, Mandy pushed into me, sending stuttering groans to the ceiling.

“Oh, mmm. Wha—”

Her low voice ended with a much more powerful groan as my oily hands slid along her ribs to clutch her firm tits. As my slick fingertips tormented her stiff nipples, Mandy’s writhing intensified. With her oil-slick back thudding into my chest, my widespread fingers worked over her silky skin. As I moved lower, her pelvis twisted. The desperation in her moaning grew.

“Going to come for me?” I whispered into her ear.

“Um-hmm, yes. P—please, again. I, um, need—”

One swift nudge of my palm over her heated spike brought a cry from her as she thrust upwards. With her body shaking, Mandy sent a warbling scream to the padded ceiling. With me rubbing her ever faster, she shoved into me, crying out over and over. Beneath her shuddering frame, warm fluids pulsed over my racing fingertips. At last, her head flopped forward. In the clattering chains, her compact body vibrated.

With a leer for the camera, I stepped from her shaking body. Twin trails of drool left her trembling lips to glitter towards the floor. For some time after I’d washed my hands, her quivering and whimpers continued.

After a quick check of the clock, I retrieved ice from a mini-fridge. With another leering grin at the nearest camera, I approached with a shiny cube in each hand. As soon as I tapped her nipples, Mandy yelped, bucking in the creaking chains.

“Oh, no! God, not again.” She twisted as I massaged her rubbery stems with the dripping cubes. “Oh, fuck, master.”

With her bound, it was easy to follow each jerky motion, and I kept the cubes tight to her glistening tips. Glittery rivulets of freezing water slithered down her writhing torso as moan after moan erupted from Mandy’s wide lips. Only when the moans became hoarse whimpers did I remove the warm remnants.

After retrieving another cube, I walked behind her while keeping clear of the camera. That one I dragged down her arching spine as she cried out to the ceiling. She was still screaming when I chased a glistening trickle between her shaking butt cheeks. In mid-cry with her lips wide, Mandy froze as I pressed it into her winking little starfish.

At its sudden disappearance into her super-heated body, she unleashed the loudest scream yet. As she shook, chains clanked against the solid eyebolts. While Mandy gasped between cries, I smiled at the camera.

That had done her in, and she slumped in the bindings. Nothing but her heavy breathing and the rumble of the air conditioning filled the room. Although the forceful blasts chilled me, sweat slithered and dripped from Mandy’s swaying body. After taking a bottle of cool water from the fridge, I removed its cap while walking towards her.

When I sent a trickle down her chest, Mandy lurched upwards, panting. After shoving my fingers into her hair, I held her skull steady and poured the glistening fluid into her lips. As she swallowed, her long eyelashes scratched the inside of the blindfold.

“T—thanks, um, master,” she whispered before gulping a last time as I released her head.

Gods above. The heat from her sleek frame had every muscle in my body pulsing. And the building ache deep in my groin throbbed. As much as I was teasing her, I was tormenting myself.

After swallowing a groan, I tossed the empty bottle into the trash. Another check of the clock showed we had more time, so I let her dangle, cooling as she swayed. Once she’d slowed again, I went to the mini-fridge. With a quiet chuckle, I plopped the ice into my mouth. I’d help her cool. Sorta. After a muted laugh, I returned to stand before her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.