The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Jesus, sir! Lucy is so fucking horny she can barely stand. What the hell?

As I reread Gary’s first text, I chuckled. Since the phone’s chirp was early, I had time before my alarm. After a long stretch, I rolled over on a thick pillow and grinned.

More messages followed. Not only had he already begun editing the playroom video, he’d gotten the “NLS” channel set up to host Mandy’s content. Right as I rolled my cracking shoulders, his next message arrived.

Paid downloads?

As a yawn left me, I dragged fingers through my hair. With a sigh, I glanced towards her home, then typed.

Dunno. I’ll ask the talent. How long until you’re finished editing this vid?

Give me a couple of days, Jim. To edit and fuck my wife. Good God, sir, your woman is fucking amazing. I’m serious. We need to get Lucy back on her, fast. She can’t stop thinking about Mandy.

Well, have I got a treat for her. Vegas? Next week?

What? Hold on.

Lucy just threatened me with divorce if I said no. So I guess we’ll be there.

Okay, I’ll send details. Get to work.

Yes, sir. Oh, and Jim.

Yes?

She’s a keeper.

Yeah, I know. Out.

That morning called for an extra-long run. Afterwards, I plowed through the icy pool and worked out under a light rain.

Although her husband had departed at his usual time, Mandy was nowhere to be seen. Even after a lengthy hot shower, I checked again for her. But her curtains remained closed and dark.

With a shrug, I went downstairs for breakfast. More reports had arrived overnight. They revealed nothing. Well, fragments. But the key was missing. At a gust of wind rattling the rear doors, I glanced across the rain-darkened patio to the swaying trees.

Would Kali come through? Or had the Baron discovered her? And what could she provide, anyway? Like me, he wasn’t one to confide in anyone. When I reclined, sipping coffee and pondering the futility of it all, my phone sounded.

It was a text from Mandy.

God, your naughty little slut just woke up, master. Everything is sore, you animal.

Lazy.

No, horny. I had to sneak into the bathroom three times to finger myself last night.

Should have come over for a nightcap.

Right as I added a smiley emoji, the rain picked up, spattering against the windows. In the distance, thunder rumbled.

You know, Jim. One night I just might do that.

Slut.

Yes!

Are you still horny?

Oh, God, you’ve no idea. Yesterday was WOW. I’m so much horny.

Come for me.

It took a while for Mandy’s response to arrive, but it came as an audio file.

“Aah, oh. Oh, fuck. Mmm. Oh, yes, I’m so fucking wet. I’m gonna. Oh, master. For you, I’m ... I’m...” Her hitching screams poured from the phone.

What could I say? With a smile, I typed a reply.

Nice.

Did you send the video to Gary yet?

Yes. He enjoyed it a lot. Lucy wants to ride your hot little body until you can’t move anymore.

There was another lengthy silence before a second audio file arrived.

“Fuck! Oh, she didn’t. I miss her, mmm, so much. What she whispered”—Mandy’s breathing stuttered—”She tell you that? Mmm, what she told me. How she wanted to eat my pretty white pussy. Play with my cute little tits. Oh, fuck, Jim. I’m gonna. Oh, again. Umm, hmm. Oh. Oh, mmm, here it comes. Oh, fu—” The speaker crackled as another scream tore from Mandy.

Guess you miss her too, huh?

While grinning, I added three smiley emojis.

Yes!

Well, they are doing edits and Gary said it should take a few days. We could review it together. Or you can look at it yourself and tell him whether you want it posted. He’s made a separate channel for your stuff.

Wow!

Yeah, he’s convinced you’re a star. I am, too.

She sent an embarrassed face emoji.

Also, have you thought about offering paid downloads?

???

Gary believes you could make a lot more from them.

And you?

Yes, I agree with him. It’s free money. You’ve already got the video online. Why give it away for free when you could charge a couple of bucks?

Okay. I trust you.

I’ll tell him. Oh, and I set up that account for you. I transferred all your funds through a buddy of mine. No questions asked. I linked it to the NLS channel as well, since viewers also send tips.

Tips?

If you’re good enough, and you are, guys and a fair number of girls will give you extra money.

Oh God. What have I gotten into?

Business.

When no reply arrived, I shrugged and returned to the latest incident notes from a South American team. Except I couldn’t focus and ended up meandering into the kitchen for more coffee. When my phone chirped, I dashed back to grin at Mandy’s text.

Thank you, Jim.

Who are you?

I am Jim’s nasty, naughty, cum-slurping, cock-sucking, hard-fucking little slut.

Yes, you are, and I love you.

I love you too, Jim.

Get some rest, beautiful lady. It’s perfect nap-all-day weather and looks to be that way for a few days.

Good. I can’t take anymore of you right now. Animal.

I replied with a smiley. And wore one until I settled behind the desk. What was the Baron up to? Was Mandy napping in the nude? Hundreds of lives were at stake, and I was wondering if I could sneak into her house. Well, I could, but would that be, hmm, appropriate? After a glance through the sheets of rain, I shook my head. No, she needed her rest. Vegas awaited.

With Mandy silent, I regained my focus and worked the rest of the day. The next morning, I had the distinct displeasure of running and swimming in a cold, heavy downpour before a light workout. Again, there was no sign of Mandy, and the curtains were closed and dark after my shower.

But as I was eating breakfast, she texted.

You are crazy.

????

Naked man lifting weights in the pouring rain. Weren’t you cold?

Nope. I was imagining you slowly sliding up and down on my hard cock.

It was a while before Mandy replied.

Damn it, Jim. Charles is home, sick, but I had to come so badly.

Did you?

Yes, thank you very much.

But you’re still horny, aren’t you? I bet you’re imagining me so very deep inside you. Can you feel my thumping heartbeat?

After waiting for a response that never arrived, I chuckled and cleaned dishes. Once back in the office. I received a text from Gary.

Ka-ching.

He’d attached a video file. To be done that soon, Lucy must’ve really been riding him hard. After a chuckle, I thanked him and told him Mandy would review it soon. As if by magic, right after I launched the reply, she texted.

God, master. I cried out so loud, Charles thought I’d sneezed. He’s worried I’ll catch his cold.

Gary sent the file.

Have you watched it?

Nope. I want you impaled in my lap before I hit the play button.

Again, there was a delay before Mandy replied.

Jeez, he was asleep, master. I had to tell him I’d banged my knee.

Horny little thing, aren’t you?

YES. I blame you. Lol

You should be more careful. There are lots of sharp objects around, like enormous knives.

With a grin, I reclined, expecting a quick response. When it didn’t appear, I shrugged and opened another report. But after I’d read only a few sentences, my phone chirped.

A photograph.

In the dim garage, Mandy was leaning against their car. With legs spread, a hand was prominent in her shorts. She must’ve propped the phone on something and used the timer because her mouth was wrapped around her other fist. Those hungry eyes blazed.

Who are you?

Your very horny and naughty little slut.

If Charles is better tomorrow, come over and we’ll watch a movie.

Okay.

The next day was cloudless, but cooler, with fall edging into summer’s waning morning heat. Again, I completed my normal routine, but although her husband, back on schedule, drove off, there was no sight of Mandy. And after breakfast, I returned to work.

However, not more than ten minutes later, there was quiet rapping on the rear slider. With a big grin, I stood. While stretching, I stepped around the corner to see Mandy. Naked except for her shiny collar, she was writhing against the glass. She wore an impish smile.

“Who is it?” I joked.

“Your naughty little slut.” She smacked her lips and ran a finger along the leather circlet before tugging on its front ring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.