The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

With just the faintest of breezes rustling the trees, it was another picture-perfect warm spring evening when I clambered from my truck. A small red sports car I did not recognize was parked in Mandy’s driveway. After a shrug, I yawned and hefted my bag from the trunk. It had been a long, but fruitful trip. This time not dealing with the teams, but rather a long-delayed inspection tour of several properties.

At least owning hotels, if done correctly, was less transparent, and hence safer for me. Unlike the organization, where I had to periodically perform a “retirement” kabuki dance to keep government administration systems from noticing the length of my “career.” Not only that, but the hotel business provided a much more stable source of income. As much as I had hated keeping it hidden from Debbie ... Well, given her quirks, it would not have been a good thing. Raising my eyebrow, my gaze drifted back to Mandy’s. As a sigh slipped from me, I turned away. I didn’t know her that well yet either.

Once unpacked, I shoved a quick dinner in the oven and popped outside for a late hot tub soak. At the sound of laughter, music playing, and high voices, I looked over to see Mandy, her daughter, and an auburn-haired, dark-tanned girl, all in bikinis. After slipping from my towel into the bubbling water, I was setting my headphones on my head when ear-piercing screams and high-pitched yells rang out.

Adrenaline sped through my system; screams always flung me into high gear. With one clawed hand, I snatched my towel before leaping from the tub, already scanning the area for threats. But all I saw was Mandy’s shapely derriere disappearing inside while the two girls dashed from their pool, pointing over their shoulders at the sloshing waves.

“Snake! Snake!”

Clutching the towel around my waist with one hand, I raced past them and grabbed their pool strainer from the wall bracket behind their loungers. At speed, I could move pretty fast for a human, and both stopped in their tracks as I zipped towards the pool. Wide-eyed and gasping for air, the two girls shot into motion and dashed to their lounge chairs. Heart pounding in my chest, I lurched to a halt at the pool’s edge.

As I struggled to hold in a laugh, I stared at the killer beast wriggling along the surface; a small black water snake, not only harmless but also clearly far more scared of us. Still chuckling under my breath, I almost lost my balance while leaning in to snatch it with the nylon mesh basket. Grin plastered on my face, I scooped the poor thing up, grasped it behind the head and marched to the woods.

About halfway there, the warm breeze around my pelvis told me the towel had fallen away by the pool when I had become unbalanced. Out in the middle of the backyard, there was nothing to do about it. So, with a shrug, I kept walking; giving them an eyeful as I tromped to the edge of the tree line to toss the snake into the brush. After turning around, I headed back. Both young women were back on their loungers, at first shaking under their towels. But their shakes dissipated once their eyes locked onto my swinging pole. Fixated, the pair nervously looked up at me or gazed at my crotch all the way back to the pool deck.

Without a word, I leaned over Susan’s lounger, my rod hovering beside her shoulder and upper arm, to replace the mesh basket. When I glanced inside the house, I locked eyes with Mandy, whose wide eyes and open mouth told me she had also seen my display. Her skin turned bright red and open lips flapped when I flashed a broad smile at her before straightening up.

“Go on! You said you wanted to!” The auburn-haired girl said in a low, nervous voice.

“Huh? What?” Susan turned to her, before, after a loud gulp, looking up at me, her eyes unblinking.

“Come on, Susan.” The other girl chewed on her lower lip while flicking her twinkling eyes between me and Susan. “You were the one who said he looked delicious.”

“Did not.” But Susan’s eyes were locked on my rod, dangling along her arm and still glistening with water from the hot tub.

“Did she really say that?” I asked, letting my grin widen.

The other girl slowly nodded, an impish smile sliding across her lips.

“Would you like a little taste, Susan?” As I leaned in, my shaft rolled over her warm shoulder. “I won’t tell.”

After sucking on her lips, Susan emitted a nervous giggle when my cock pulsed atop her damp towel. Though she didn’t answer, she didn’t flinch away either. When I reached over and wrapped my hand around her wrist, she let me raise her dangling long fingers to my rod. As soon as her soft, hot digits touched my skin, she wrapped them around me. Mouth already dropping open, her eyes flicked up at me, then over to her now wide-eyed friend.

“I ... I can feel his pulse!”

Before I could say or do anything else, Susan slipped her other silky hand over and together lifted my weighty shaft. My heart raced, and the yard blurred at the sight of these two beautiful coeds staring at my now lurching and swelling cock. With a gulp, I flashed my gaze inside where Mandy still watched. From the kitchen, she couldn’t see what was happening. However, the enormous grin on my face and her daughter’s head’s proximity to my crotch spoke volumes. As her glistening little tongue swept over luscious full lips, Mandy, trembling behind the counter, glided her arm towards the center of her tight body, glistening with water droplets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.