The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 31

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

By morning, I’d done everything possible. Even sent another message to The Baron. Formalities and such. Cave full of drained humans. Not just our problem. His as well. But there’d been only silence. No surprise.

However, the better news was Lisandra had answered my call. Even as we decided on a place for our meeting, her voice dripped with need. In the background, Luka had been yelling. Wanted to know all the details. She’d said nothing. Not to him.

She was mine.

Rituals.

“Iakovos, I wear your mark,” she’d declared in that sultriest of voices. The hint of her throaty Bulgarian accent had my spine tingling.

“Show me.” I’d smiled over a snifter of brandy.

And with her husband reduced to quiet huffing behind her, she’d panned the phone downward to capture the choker and its winking diamond. Then further still, giving me a lingering view of the fair-skinned, lithe body. Not a stitch of clothing. As was the rite. Air hissed from me; for over half a millennium I’d craved her.

Between her and Mandy floating through my dreams, I’d tossed and turned all night. But, as promised, I was standing in the lobby of their hotel the next morning. Perhaps I wasn’t bright-eyed, gulping the last of a decent cup of coffee, but when Mandy walked into view, my core lit with a roar like a furnace on a chilly day.

And the world continued to brighten as she click-clacked closer on Charles’ arm. A short colorful floral-print sundress swirled around her sleek figure and a large designer bag hung over one bare shoulder.

Her husband was dressed in business attire. And after giving me a wide smile, he stepped closer with his hand outstretched. Behind him, her blue eyes glittered. And as soon as I clasped him, she bit deep into her glossy lower lip.

“Mornin’ Charles.” I returned his grin and nodded at her. “Mandy.”

“Great to see you, Jim.” A flicker crossed his eyes as his clammy palm melded into mine, and after a firm squeeze, I released it. “Um, gotta dash to meet the boss. But, uh, what’re you planning to do today?”

While scratching my chin, I glanced at Mandy, still behind him. With those twinkling pools locked on mine, she made a point of drifting that little pink tongue along her lips. At the quick wink, I held in a chuckle. And as I returned to Charles, I cleared my throat.

“Hmm, think we’ll stay in town today. Gotta acclimate to the heat. Some local friends jumped at the chance to show us around. If everything goes as planned”—I laughed—”the ladies will end up shopping. And us guys’ll find a place to hang out and swap lies.”

With a quick chortle, Charles nodded before pecking Mandy on the cheek. After turning, he called back over his shoulder, “Okay, well, you two have fun.”

“We will.” I grinned at his rapidly disappearing form before slipping an arm around Mandy’s thin waist.

At the press of her sleek curves and soft whimper, my pulse roared. With delicate perfume and that flowery shampoo once more flooding my nostrils, I was back in heaven. Or as close to it as I’d ever get.

As I headed for the exit, she slid tighter to me, and when slender fingers pushed on my hand, dragging it downwards to cup her compact little rear, I smiled.

“Slut,” I whispered.

“Mm-hmm, master. Yours,” she replied under her breath as I guided her towards my waiting vehicle.

“Good trip?” I gave her butt a firm squeeze that pulled a louder whimper from her.

“Mmm, um, y-yes.” She eased into me and slipped her clawed nails along my back. “Uh, Charles left me alone and worked. I napped on the plane.”

“Good.” After a quick grin, I helped her into the Jeep.

“Oh, really?” Although she gulped and her cheeks reddened, she slowed to give me a wondrous view of those toned legs as she settled into the bucket seat.

“Yes.” I nodded while walking around to the driver’s side. “You’re gonna be exhausted when I bring you back tonight.”

To the quiet sound of her gasping, I clambered inside and cranked the engine. With the early morning breeze sending chilly air over us, I drove across town to a large casino complex.

Although she said nothing when I tugged her from the Jeep by the wrist, as we crossed the lobby, she tried to speak. But a tap of my finger on her waxy full lips and she stayed silent. As we entered the elevator, her legs trembled, and by the time I’d shoved open the door to my room, her entire body was vibrating.

Marble and gold-trimmed, the room was more of a mini-suite. While crossing the spacious area, I didn’t break stride. And once I’d pulled her into the expansive bedroom, her breathing raced faster. One glance at her eyes and it was my turn to gasp. Yes, she was nervous. But such desire flooded those glimmering blue pools.

After I’d released her, she staggered forward a few steps before halting to scan the room. On the far side of a massive bed was a pair of over-sized swivel chairs. And beyond them were sliding glass doors leading to an open balcony with two loungers and a small hot tub. Its swirling water was already bubbling.

When her eyes met mine, questions tumbled. So much opulence. How could I afford it? But I gave her a quick smile. At that point, she had no idea. And it still wasn’t time to reveal more about myself.

“Collar.” I held out my hand.

“Um, yes, master,” she replied, while easing the bag from her shoulder to a chair. At her quiet gasp, I followed her gaze to the bed.

She’d just noticed the bindings and shackles. Eyes wide, she scanned an eyebolt in the ceiling and the pair of brown leather cuffs dangling on chains from it. After a loud gulp, she found me once more.

“Nothing you don’t want to do, remember, slut?” I said as she placed the shiny black leather in my outstretched palm.

“Um-hmm,” she murmured, then shuddered as I slid the collar around her neck. “M-Master?”

“Yes.”

“I missed you.” Her teeth sank deep into her lower lip as those blue pools melted my soul. “A lot. I can’t stop thinking about you. Um, you’ll be here, right?”

“Of course.” I smiled while standing back and running a finger along the leather’s beveled edge. Her body was full-on shaking. And heat was flaring within me. “Believe me, you’ll know exactly where I am.”

Although she nodded, I caught the loud gulp and the flickers behind her eyes. Again, nervous, which made sense. At my house, she felt safe. But there, in a strange city, once bound, she’d be defenseless.

“You’re mine,” I muttered before tugging her towards me.

No sooner had my lips touched hers than she moaned and thrust her little frame tight to me. As her tongue plunged deep to dance with mine, those pretty blue pools softened. And when my hands found their way under her dress to squeeze the panties taut to her rear, a much louder moan filled our mouths.

At last, I pulled away. “My slut, right?”

“Oh, God. Mmm, hmm.” She nodded while that glittery tongue zipped around her trembling lips. “Uh, yes, m-master.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.