The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

After the briefest of halts to flash me a grin, Lucy flattened her dusky curves into Mandy’s swaying pale body. With her firm chest squashed into the smaller woman’s back, her hands meandered over Mandy’s upthrust chest. As the women swayed forward, the bindings above creaked.

“Hey there, sexy,” she whispered into Mandy’s ear.

“Oh, mmm, L-Lucy,” Mandy murmured before moaning when Lucy’s shiny fingernails crushed her little stems.

As Lucy’s fingers wandered, drifting down Mandy’s heaving ribs to play over her roiling flat stomach, more moans left the suspended beauty. Moans that had my pulse racing ever faster. And at each of Lucy’s firm, languid kisses along Mandy’s tensing neck, those moans grew higher-pitched.

From behind the camera, Gary smiled at me even as his fist roamed his jutting dark rod. Yeah, he was gonna need some quality wife time afterwards. With gritted teeth, I glanced at my own aching flesh.

“Me too,” I murmured. Not with my wife, but...

At a sharp hitching cry, I looked up just as Lucy’s fingers shoved between Mandy’s shaking legs. The cry disappeared into a wet slurping kiss when Lucy twisted Mandy’s head to mash their lips together.

With Lucy tight to Mandy, baring the pale woman’s trembling frame for the camera and pumping her ever faster, I gave Gary a quick nod. With a grin, he stepped from the camera to sit in a chair. Before it was a bank of video monitors. With one fist roaming his turgid mast, he went to work. “Editing on the fly,” he called it.

When I stepped closer, Lucy’s hungry eyes flashed. For a brief second, the hungry shark didn’t want to share her sexy little fish. But one glance at my swaying pole and she pulled her lips away with a groan. While gasping, Mandy swayed, trying to chase Lucy’s disappearing hands. At the quiet liquid sounds of Lucy suckling her fingers, Mandy tracked the sound. But when I snicked the lead into her collar, her blindfolded head flicked to me.

“M-Master?” she whispered.

“Yes.” I replied while easing lower to unfasten her trembling ankles.

“P-Please, um, fuck me.” Her entire body shook at the touch of my fingertips. “Please.”

“No,” is all I said before unlatching the wrist cuffs and tugging her towards the bed.

After a slow shove to put her on her back, I shifted her to the middle. But moved her until her feet faced the headboard and her head dangled off the end of the tall mattress. Moan after moan slipped from her as I stretched her limbs and attached each solid shackle. At last, spread-eagled, she writhed, tugging on the bindings as her shiny dark hair swept along the carpet at the foot of the bed.

Once Gary gave me a thumbs-up, I grinned at the nearest camera. Which was silly since I’d be blurred. But it felt appropriate. I was happy. And it was my turn to be impish. All of this had taken a lot of planning. And Mandy deserved it.

At my quick gesture, Lucy climbed onto the bed between Mandy’s spread legs. Even as the mattress shifted under her, I moved until I stood before Mandy’s dangling head. From her parted lips, rapid, heated air blasted my drooling knob. With one fist on my root, I flashed Lucy a smile.

And that ravenous dusky shark reacted. A blink and I’d have missed the dropping of her wide lips onto Mandy’s shiny bare seam. Right as Mandy cried out, arching her frame from the mattress, I thrust forward. Her groan became a muffled glug as I tapped my fat bulb on her open mouth. With a yip, she twisted, seeking my cockhead, but I pulled it away.

“Shh, slut,” I said, while gliding my achy knob along her lips. “Hungry, huh?”

“Ung-hungh, mashtergh,” she murmured as that cute pink tongue flicked out to sweep my tip.

“Such a naughty slut.” When it struck her cheek, my hefty flesh made a meaty thunk.

Before Mandy could reply, she cried out as Lucy’s hands raked upward to crush her perky tits. When I looked up, the dark mane was whirling ever quicker between Mandy’s twisting legs. That was my signal. With a groan, I shoved deep, piercing Mandy’s wide lips, plunging beneath her tongue and driving into her tight throat.

“Fuck, that’s nice,” left me in a shaky whisper as I eased deeper. With the room blurring, I found the camera and gave it another useless smile. “Mmm, yes. Oh, take it all, slut.”

At the bulge moving through her neck, my pulse thundered. Everything within me wanted to trade places with Lucy and bury my painful rod in her sloppy seam. But I stuck to the program, and with her cries nothing but vibrations along my plunging shaft, Mandy twisted in Lucy’s clenching hands.

Each time her squirming little frame bucked, I shoved further, until my balls bounced off the blindfold’s rough lace. Soon, I began languid strokes, easing out only enough to let her muffled cries send bubbles from her distended lips and suck in frothy air.

At my fingers pulling aside her hair, Lucy shifted to flash her twinkling eyes at me. And with her own dusky frame writhing as she slurped louder, her hands found mine. With me fucking Mandy’s mouth, she matched my rhythm, pressing her face deeper. Under our assault, Mandy could do nothing but thrash, sending those wondrous vibrations along my stroking rod. When every muscle in my body began tensing, I flashed Lucy a taut grin.

“Not gonna last—” is all I got out before she surged upwards and slurped hard on Mandy’s angry little clit. As Mandy shook, unleashing more wonderful tremors so quickly the room was blurring, I stroked faster.

“Oh, f-fuck. Mmm, here it comes, slut.” With a grunt, I shoved my pelvis into her face.

As Lucy’s slurping grew louder, Mandy’s twisting body arched skyward, pulling the bindings taut. At that, the world blurred, and my cock flexed. With a thrumming jet racing through me, I tugged my twitching shaft free. Although the first blast fed Mandy’s pulsing throat, the next one spattered across her open lips.

With Lucy continuing to dine on her, burbling screams sent frothy cum sliding over her lips. But her shaky mouth remained wide. Yeah, she was mine. And as I held my cockhead before her, more thick spurts of pearlescence followed, flooding over her swirling tongue.

“Such a good slut,” I murmured while ribbons of bubbly cum oozed down the blindfold into her swaying hair before spattering on the carpet.

With another inane grin at the camera, I swayed forward to rest my pulsating root on her upturned chin. And as her cries became muffled wet sucks of my spinning balls, I sent the final blasts over her writhing frame.

At last, empty, I staggered backwards. Beneath me, Mandy swallowed and gasped frothy air. The blindfold and her sable tresses were streaked with glimmering pearlescence.

Face shiny, Lucy placed a soft kiss on Mandy’s clit that had Mandy huffing, then rose to her knees. Gods above, how those dark eyes twinkled as her glistening tongue swept shiny full lips. When she eased off the bed and sashayed closer, I flashed a look at her husband. But he was leaning into a monitor and working the keyboard.

At the sudden warmth engulfing my bulb, I looked down right as Lucy dropped to her knees. After a powerful suck that had my legs—and the world—wobbling, she released me and moved to Mandy’s ooze-coated lips. While exchanging sloppy, squelching kisses, moans erupted from both. With more of my cum oozing from their mouths to spatter on the floor, their hungry slurping and swallowing had me hardening once more.

“Oh, wow,” left Gary—the first words he’d spoken—when his wife eased upwards. After leaning close enough to drag her rubbery dark nipples across Mandy’s perky tits, she groaned. No, it was more than a groan. And her long tongue and dragging lips roamed Mandy’s squirming frame, hunting my seed.

Yeah, that was unscripted.

But no sooner had Lucy’s legs straddled the dangling, blindfolded face than Mandy’s head lurched skyward. At the loud squelching slurp, Lucy cried out and arched, peeling her shaking tits from Mandy.

“Oh, yes, baby. Mm-hmm.” With her pelvis mashing into Mandy, her wide, dark eyes flicked over her shoulder to stare at me. “Mmm, f-fuck. Oh, her little tongue. Oh. Oh.”

With her head easing backwards, Lucy could only huff as her hands clawed at Mandy’s ribs. At the dark frame’s sudden shuddering, I gulped and looked at Gary. With his eyes wide, his fist was racing along his cock as he swept past the monitors.

After I gave him a quick nod, he eased onto the mattress to kneel beside his wife. My eyes widened when she reached beyond him to unshackle one of Mandy’s wrists. There was only the slightest hesitation before Mandy let Lucy drag her curling fingers to her husband’s thick pole. Interlaced, their hands stroked him as he leaned closer to press his lips against Lucy’s.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.