The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

While tilting a bottle of water against my parched lips, I leaned against a scraggly tree’s knotty trunk. Not even midday, the blazing heat was already sending wavering bands across the desert floor. At the quiet creaking, I turned to Mandy’s suspended body.

In the shade of a light canvas awning, she’d had an exciting morning. With her limbs vertical and attached by shackles to suspension ropes, she was naked on her back atop a leather sling. A shiny black curtain, her hair swayed as the sling spun slowly in a languid desert breeze. Yet, head dangling, she still managed to face me despite the blindfold.

The hunger kept her focused.

Beneath her, a circular trail of glistening mud marked the water I’d just dribbled over her. And the fluids that oozed from every twinkling pink orifice.

“Who are you?” I growled while glancing at the cameras.

“Y-Your naughty, um, little slut, master,” she whispered hoarsely between huffing breaths as a shock of dark hair swirled past her face.

With her needy pelvis, glistening beneath sweat and rivulets of water, curling upward, I gulped. Then, as that tiny pink tongue flicked across her shiny lips, I inhaled the scent of her coconut sunscreen.

From the beginning, she’d said to push her. And once more I’d kept my end of the bargain. And perhaps pushed her a bit quicker than she’d expected. Again. A quick glance at the riding crop in my other hand had my smile widening.

Earlier that morning, she’d had no idea what I had planned for her. Her husband had been standing alone when I pulled up to their hotel. Impatient, Charles was glancing at the elevators. After turning to me, with exasperation scrawled across his scrunched face, he sighed and shot me a weak grin.

“Sorry, Jim. Mandy’s running late. You weren’t kidding. Getting used to the climate is important. After getting back last night, she could barely stay awake during the dinner. Overslept.”

“No problem.” I snorted. “The desert will wait. It always does.”

With a slow nod, Charles chuckled. “That’s where you’re headed today?”

“Yeah, a group of us are heading out. Show her the sights.” I swallowed a laugh; Mandy would be the sight.

When at last she’d dashed from the elevator, she wore a beaming smile for me. It dimmed as her husband spun to track her approach. In russet cargo shorts, a neatly tucked olive blouse, and hiking boots, she also had the small backpack I’d recommended. One swift wink of those bright blue eyes, and I grinned. Yes, it was filled with what I’d directed. There was a reason she’d let him go on ahead.

“Off to the salt mines.” After planting a quick peck on her cheek, Charles shook my hand before glancing at his phone. And, saying nothing more, disappeared towards the conference center entrance. Once he’d left our sight, she shrugged and turned to me. The smile had returned.

“Good morning, master,” she whispered before biting deep into her lower lip.

“Drink up.” I winked while handing her a bottle of water. “You’re gonna need a lot more fluids today.”

Although her eyelashes fluttered at my words, she brought the bottle to her lips while following me to the waiting vehicle. Also a Jeep, but I’d rented a different version. Bright white, large off-road tires and open-topped, it had a solid padded roll-bar and a lengthy cargo bed.

Once I’d stowed her backpack with mine, I helped her up into the passenger seat. At the slide of my fingers up the back of a sleek, warm thigh, she whimpered and yanked the half-empty bottle from her lips.

“God, I missed you, master. All the dreams. Mmm, oh...” Her voice tapered into a moan when my digits eased under the shorts to squeeze her firm butt.

After flashing her a smile, I took my hand away and climbed into the driver’s seat. As I strapped in, she gathered her hair in a ponytail. And with the already-warming arid air swirling around us, I headed out of town. My heart was singing. Yeah, she was amazing. No idea how many times she’d exceeded my expectations. But there she was, beside me once again. And everything in the universe felt right. As it should be. Perfection.

Although we didn’t speak, I caught every flash of those brilliant blue pools. Filled with curiosity as much as desire.

And trust. That also inhabited those vivid eyes.

Especially when we slowed at the outskirts to pull into a cracked asphalt parking lot. The old-style motel had seen much better days, but was ideal for my plan. And after halting before a battered green room door beside a rattling air conditioner, I hopped down and grabbed her bag. Once she’d stepped from the Jeep, I handed her it and a room key. When I tugged the blindfold from my pocket and placed it in her fingers, she quivered.

“Go inside and change.” I gestured at the door. “Open up when you’re ready.”

As soon as she’d gone inside, I zipped around, attaching the small cameras Gary had recommended. The pièce de résistance? With a chuckle, I sent a tiny camera drone skyward. Once I’d checked all the feeds on my phone, I spread a large quilted mat across the hood of the Jeep. Just as I finished attaching the sturdy ropes and shackles at its corners, the motel door creaked open.

When I turned to the doorway, the universe wobbled. As in everything but the svelte silhouette faded, shuddered, and began a slow spin.

Once more in nothing but translucent black lace panties and bra, she was beauty incarnate. Gone were the boots and as she shuffled, five-inch black stilettos scraped on the threadbare carpet. With the blindfold tight to her face, she held out a palm. On it, shiny and black, her collar glinted in the morning sunlight.

“Who are you?” I strode to her.

“Oh, God, Jim. Um, master.” While crushing her shaking thighs together, she gnawed at her lips. Glossy fresh lipstick. Yep, she was mine. “I’m your really horny ... And, mmm, very naughty little slut.”

“Yeah, you are,” I said while grinning at the nearest camera.

After I’d sealed the collar to her throat, she gulped and then wavered when I snicked the golden leash into its front ring. Careful to ease her out into the sunlight, I tugged her towards the Jeep. And though her lips widened, she stayed silent as I lifted her onto the padded hood. At each shackle snapping around her limbs, she whimpered but kept her head facing me.

“Doin’ okay, slut?” I murmured while cinching the ropes tight.

“Um-hmm, y-yes, master,” she murmured, then groaned when I ran a hand along the warm skin of her roiling stomach.

With her shoulders resting on the windshield, legs shackled towards the front corners of the hood, and arms lashed to the sides, she was spreadeagled under the sun. And after tossing her leash over the windshield into the Jeep, I climbed in and started the engine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.