The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

After clambering into the Jeep, I drove from the gas station and headed further into the desert. Back in the gusty arid breeze, Mandy remained still. Blindfolded face locked forward, she was trembling as the lace flapped between her widespread legs and over those sharp-tipped cones. Smelling of coconut, the fresh sunscreen smeared over her sleek frame shimmered in the early morning sun.

Then the Gods chuckled once more.

At a siren from behind us, I found flashing blue lights. And after pulling to the side of the road, I awaited the highway patrol officer. With my hands on the steering wheel, I watched him running the license plate. When he eased from the patrol car and approached, I relaxed.

Hadn’t uncovered my identity. Good. We could keep playing. Yeah, I was selfish. And should’ve been more careful. But one look at Mandy and I had to swallow a smile. She was worth it. Worth anything. Everything.

“She okay?” the cop said after halting beside me. With his brows tight, he glanced at Mandy’s motionless body bound over the hood of the Jeep.

“Hey, sweetheart,” I shouted. “You doin’ alright?”

At my voice, she jumped, but twisted her head and flashed a shaky grin. “I’m fine, dear.”

“Goin’ far?” he grumbled while squinting at me.

“No, officer.” I gestured just up the road. “Almost there.”

“Keener’s Point?”

At my nod, he sighed and scanned her once more. “Alright, well, um, drive slow. That’s awfully unsafe”—he chuckled—”but, hmm, doubt I could write you up for displayin’ a hot chick like that.”

And, right then, boom, it struck me. Serendipity once more. The Gods also wanted to play.

Just as he started to turn away, I tapped his arm. At my touch, he narrowed his eyes. But I grinned while gesturing him closer.

“Look, uh, my wife,” I whispered. “She’s, um ... Well, she likes havin’ a little fun. Could you play along? Hmm, maybe check her for contraband or something.”

At first, his face scrunched tighter. But after another slow scan of her glimmering body, he grinned and nodded.

“Just, um, tug at her lingerie”—I winked—”and act all gruff.”

“Aw, what the hell,” he murmured, then chuckled under his breath. “This’ll make a great story that nobody will believe.”

As he walked forward, I checked all the cameras. Right after eyeballing the tiny dot floating above us and confirming the drone was zoomed in, I nodded at him.

“Miss, I’m awful sorry.” He flashed me a smile. “But I’m gonna have to check you for contraband.”

Before she could react, he lifted the taut bra to release her shiny, coconut-coated breasts out into the open air. And while he gave them a gentle squeeze, she rolled her head towards me. With teeth buried deep in her lower lip, she shuddered, but remained silent.

Right as the cop hooked his fingers into the tight lace at her hips, she huffed. And when he tugged them down, a moan tore from her. One of pure need. When he leaned down to blow across her roiling mound, she panted, sending puffs of mist across the windshield. From beneath his cap, his eyes twinkled as the shiny fine pubic hairs glimmered in the sunshine.

After a curt nod at me, he gave her shuddering body a final scan. And with a grin, marched back towards me. He flicked me a two-fingered salute and chuckled.

“Nope, she’s clear. Safe travels.” While shaking his head and laughing, he returned to his car.

No sooner had his car’s wheels screeched as he turned away than Mandy twisted as far as she could. As her shaky lips parted, I gave the cameras a quick scan.

“M-Master.” As she gulped, her entire body, torquing in the ropes, rippled under the sun. “P-Please.”

“What, slut?” I chortled.

“F-Fuck me.” Glossy in the bright sunlight, her lips twinkled as they shook. “P-Please. I’m so—”

“No.”

And before she could retort, I gunned the engine and pulled onto the road. With the wind battering the lace at her knees and flapping the bra under her chin, she returned to face the desert. But she no longer kept silent. Moan after desperate moan escaped her as the gusts battered her bare seam. It glistened as she twisted her pelvis.

Yeah, she needed fucking. Duh.

Not long afterward, I spotted a sand-battered sign, “Keener’s Point Trailhead.” A faded red arrow pointed at the rising foothills. And after downshifting, I turned us onto a winding trail.

It wasn’t long before the sounds of raucous partying and loud music filled my ears. And once we’d crested a low ridge, my heartbeat thundered. Among a crowded tangle of off-road vehicles of every shape and size were people. A lot of them. Also of every shape and size. And as we drove closer, weaving slower to part the mass, Mandy’s head whipped from side to side.

Soon enough, somebody noticed her, and a cacophony of catcalling and whistling erupted as I eased past the milling crowd. Smiling, then leering faces tracked us. A few of the drunker, or braver ones, ran hands along her shaking legs. At each touch, she moaned louder.

Nevertheless, she never looked back at me.

“Hey! Can we fuck that slut too?”

At the gruff, slurred voice, I found a fat guy standing in the rear of a jacked-up truck. A gray-tinged black rope, long hair swayed along his back in the oven-like breeze. While his narrow beady eyes ogled her squirming body, a swollen, bluish tongue swept over sun-cracked lips.

“Maybe.” When I spoke, her entire body froze despite a grinning woman’s fingers roaming her flat belly. “How much money you got?”

“Aww, man.” He pouted and pulled out empty pockets.

“Sorry.” I shook my head. “Chick this hot ain’t free.”

With Mandy again squirming, I eased us along the trail until we’d left the crowd behind. Yeah, she knew I was only playing. I’d made her a promise. But from her low moaning, she’d enjoyed the little game. A lot.

After narrowing, the battered path split, and I took the less-used route. Just beyond a tumbled stack of boulders, I entered an even narrower track that led to a level patch of desert. But after a short swift ride across the flat, we were among short, scraggly trees and stunted brown bushes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.