The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 35

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

As I held the leather riding crop’s flat tab under water dripping from the bottle, memories flooded me. Debbie’s cries. The way she’d always twisted under its swift strikes, shoving her body towards me, pleading for more, even as the bindings rattled. Either attached to the X-frame in our basement. Or suspended in various places, stretched out like Mandy had been in the hotel suite.

“Beautiful,” I murmured while gazing at her and swishing the slender rod through the air.

How would she react? With a nervous grin, I swept the crop in a languid circle, remembering the feel. She wasn’t Debbie. Push, but not too far. And after a swift check of the cameras, I strode towards the slow-spinning leather and the naked, sweat-streaked body within.

While stepping closer, with my root in my fist, smells assailed me. Not just the salty perspiration slipping off her spinning frame. Or the coconut sunscreen. No. As her dripping petals came into view, their syrupy scent drove spikes of electricity through my core.

“You’re so gorgeous,” I said while clasping one of her arms to stop the spin.

“Th-thank you, um, master,” she forced out between rapid breaths.”MmmÖ.”

Her voice devolved into a low moan when I eased my purple knob into her lips. At their softness spreading over the tip, my legs trembled. It had been a long morning for me as well. At the abrupt implosion of her cheeks and the forceful suction, the entire world smeared.

“Oh, wow,” I muttered while the crop wobbled in my hand. I glanced at one of the blurring cameras but couldn’t smile. With teeth gritted I forced out,”a-amazing, slut.”

With a flourish, I twirled the slender rod. Time to push. As it whizzed through the humid air, my pulse soared. Then staggered to a halt.

Snap.

At the swift strike across her nipple, she yelped, sending a spray of shiny, foamy bubbles across my cock. As I snatched the slapping tip away, I was focused. Her first instinctórecoil. And her body tightened as best it could, strapped tight within the sling. But when her mouth surged forward to devour more of my knob and her chest arched upwards, I grinned at the nearest camera. And at her moaning and the slow swirl of her tongue, my grin widened.

Yeah, she was amazing. Another line crossed.

Snap.

Her other perky cone wobbled. Once more, only a light hit. She wasn’t Debbie. Not yet. Again, a recoil, but a quicker upward arching of her slender chest. And right when she started to suck harder, I thrust my hips forward, driving my shaft deep. At its mass, bulging through her neck and sliding under the collar, the world staggered.

Snap. Snap. Snap.

Nothing but vibrations along my cock, her cries were endless as I landed more swift blows across her arching tits. at the rapid pressing of her teeth, I halted the blows. But once she’d relaxed, I leaned to slide the flat tab over her angry little clit.

“That’s it, slut,” I muttered while pumping my hips.

While only pulling out far enough for her to suck in bubbly wet air, I fucked her dangling face. And with a smile for the cameras, I slid the leather rod alongside her spike, pressing the glossy tip into her seam. As she curled her pelvis upwards, I sank it further.

Right as she shuddered, I sped up, thrusting faster and pumping the crop into her. Soon, thick drool spattered the dust between my feet as she gasped for air. And, with a muffled cry that had my knees wobbling, she bucked from the sling, twisting in the bindings as fluid bubbled, then spurted from her battered, red-tinged seam.

With her in mid-air, I yanked the leather reed free in a spray of silvery droplets. And with my pulse roaring, I aimed for her clit.

Snap.

That scream sent a foamy surge of glistening spit from her stretched lips as I shoved deeper. No way could I hold out longer. A wave of relief uncurled from every muscle in my body. And with my breath frozen, I looked down at her dangling head.

“Oh, fuck,” I said while my cock’s languid pulsations moved along her throat. Even as my heartbeat staggered, I moved so the camera could catch its slow pulsing between her lips.”That’s it, slut. Drink it all.”

As she swallowed, I tapped her nipples again and again. Each time, she slurped harder and shoved her red-tipped cones upwards. Begging for more.

Amid her wet muffled cries, cum slipped free of her to drip and spatter into the dirt below. Even when I tugged my still-spurting head clear, she kept gulping and smacking her sloppy lips. Although I’d planned to send the last strands looping over her shaking body, I hadn’t expected her to surge forward. And right as her mouth found my balls, the universe shuddered.

“Oh,” is all I managed as the final ropes splattered across her glistening, jiggling cones and the most magical suction devoured my rolling globes.

With a taut grin for the closest camera, I struggled for air while easing the riding crop over her shiny skin. At each gentle nudge of a rubbery nipple, she sucked harder. And the universe blurred.

She was making a point. She may have been the one in the bindings, but we were both bound together. And when I smiled down at her, my heartbeat thundered. How I wanted to tear away that soaked blindfold to gaze into those wondrous blue eyes.

“Such a good slut,” I mumbled while slipping the leather tip further.

After coursing through her fine pubes, shimmery in the shadowed lighting, once again it rubbed her slippery little clit. Then I added soft snaps. At my languid strikes, sending sprays of glittery fluid into the desert air, her sloppy cries sent bubbly foam over my balls. Soon her shuddering became forceful bucking.

How long had I played with her? No idea. But once I lifted the leather rod, it still took effort to tug my drained balls from her mouth. After staggering backwards a step, I gulped and scanned the cameras.

Reduced to whimpering, she once again spun in the sling. Tremors continued to batter her body as she struggled to breathe between the quiet groans. Trails of shiny, thick, white-tinged spit eased from her shaking lips. After sliding down her forehead and through that battered ebon hair, they spiraled into the dust, adding to the circular trail beneath her.

When her rear slid into view, I gulped. Between trembling legs, her swollen seam was bright red. From it, a glimmering trail of thinner fluid sluiced downwards around her puckering pink butthole, to spatter into the circle of mud.

She was done. Line crossed. Check. Mandy pushed. Check.

When she mumbled something, I tried to focus. But over the pounding in my head, I couldn’t make out her words. Instead, I only nodded and sent another grin towards the nearest camera.

Yeah, I was also done.

After catching my breath, I leaned the crop against the tree trunk. And as she continued to spin in a gentle warm breeze, I moved around, switching off the cameras. But at her quiet sobbing, I turned. And just then, a massive aftershock rippled through her glossy body, rattling the entire frame.

Okay, she was more than done.

And after packing the last of the gear, I reached for her suspended ankle. At the touch of my fingers, she jolted.

“M-Master?” she whispered.

“Yes, slut. It’s me.”

“Okay,” she added in an even quieter voice.

Then only whimpered as I eased her limbs downward and moved her free of the sling. Shiny, it stank of salty sweat, the sharp aroma of my seed, and her sweetness. As did she, while crumpling into my arms.

“I’ve got you, Mandy,” I murmured into her matted hair.

With a louder groan, she wrapped tighter to me when I leaned to snatch my backpack. And with her entire body shaking, I eased her from the shade. Still blindfolded, she buried her face against my chest. In thick, tickling streams, drool escaped her trembling lips as she dragged them along my skin.

While walking, I caressed the battered dark strands matted to her cheek. Against my ribs, her heart was racing a million miles an hour. Again, she tried to speak as we descended a gentle slope towards the lakeshore. But I couldn’t catch the mumbled words. And after tugging soap and a washcloth from the pack, I dropped it on the sand.

Beyond the lake’s edge, the gentle slope continued, and I took her into the water. As soon as her feet sank, she jolted and hugged me with a groan. But I led her deeper, towards a pile of large rocks. Between the sunbaked smooth boulders and my body, I propped her on her shaky legs while soaping a cloth.

With one hand tight to the leash at her collar, I held her in place while washing her trembling frame. As swirls of white suds smeared across her, only whimpers left her shaking lips. They grew louder when I slowed over her battered chest and pressed between her legs. No matter how gentle I was, she swayed in my grip, and I was forced to press her harder against the sunbaked smooth stone to finish.

At last, as she lay back under the sun, huffing from the icy water I’d used to rinse her, I released the golden chain. As it swayed, glittering across her heaving chest, I kept an eye on her while washing myself. Time and again her lips would open. Often only to whimper. Sometimes she murmured. But her voice was too low and lost in the wind over the lake.

She was exhausted. And once I’d finished, I gathered the soap and clothes. After again gripping the leash right at the collar, I led her from the water. Once we reached my pack, I pulled out a thick towel and slid it over her shoulders. While hugging it tight, she crumpled against me, and we headed back upslope.

After reaching the Jeep, I tossed my backpack inside. And after looping her leash over the padded roll-bar, I leaned her against the sun-warmed vehicle. Despite her panting and trying to reach for me, I eased from her shaky fingers and filled them with a bottle of water. After twisting off the top, she gulped it while I downed another.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.