The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 36

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

With my shrinking length still trapped inside her, Mandy rested her warm, naked frame against me in my lap. While her breathing had slowed and the pulsating inside her had become gentle ripples, it was getting ever closer to sunset.

“On the phone, I was only teasing,” I murmured into her silken tresses. “But I can take you back—”

“No! Um, please.” At her words sending heated breath across my chest, I tensed. “I want ... Jim, I need this, please. Just us. Tonight. Under the stars.”

“Out here, it gets pretty cold at night.”

“I’ve got my heater.” She settled her soft lips on my skin.

“Okay, you’re the boss.” I chuckled.

“Oh, really?” She giggled, then nipped me with her teeth. “Hmm, that’s not what I remember.” When I kept silent, she slid her tongue over my nipple and sighed. “Sorry. Um, I just couldn’t bear to be with Charles tonight. Not after...”

Her voice disappeared into a series of panting breaths as my fat cockhead oozed from her slit. As she shuddered, her head shot upwards and both glimmering blue pools locked on me. But at the press of my splayed hands on her warm spine, she snuggled tighter. And with me caressing her, she slowed until her lips found mine.

As we kissed, the world wandered off into a blurry, pale haze. With every beat of her heart, those sharp-tipped cones seared holes into my chest. At long last, she lifted away with a smile and cleared her throat.

“Mmm, not after today,” she continued before leaning to sweep her tongue along my lower lip. “My God. At the gas station. Those hands and the oil. Out here, the spinning and”—she gulped—”you, um, facefucking me. And that ... What the heck was that?”

“A riding crop,” I whispered.

“Riding crop?” She exhaled. “Like for horses?”

“Yeah. Debbie loved it.” I shrugged. “Figured I’d try it. If you don’t like it, I won’t do it again.”

“Um, it ... It was intense.” As she eased upright, she lifted a hand to run shaky fingers along my jaw. “I’ve never ... Been hit by anyone for anything.” She gulped and slid a fingertip over my lips. “Hmm, I think ... I came so hard; I think I blacked out.”

“I tried to use light strokes. Not leave”—I scanned the subtle red stripes on her tits—”well, much of a mark.”

“Those were light?” Her eyebrows arched.

“Yes.”

“Damn.” She followed my gaze and lifted a cone. Its darkened tip was still sharp. “Mmm, well, sure. No complaints, but keep it light, please.”

“You got it, boss.” I nodded.

At that, Mandy chortled, but then exhaled. “Did you really get that cop to strip me?”

“Yeah.” I chuckled and slid my fingers through her dark hair. “Uh, that wasn’t part of the plan, but he was bored.”

“Hmm, you’re devious.” She gnawed at her lips before sighing. “You know how many times I came along that road? Fuck. The wind blasting into me and then...” As her voice faltered, she exhaled once more and tensed. “Would you really have sold me?”

“Maybe.” I laughed. “But like I told that guy, you’re pretty hot. Hmm, so it’d have to be a lot of money.”

“How much?” She leaned in to place a kiss on my lips.

“Considering you’re naked on my lap again.” I snorted and shifted my hands to her ribs. “And a hard-fucking, cocksucking naughty little slut. Oh, I dunno. At least a hundred bucks.”

“You bastard!” She laughed and punched my shoulder.

“Mandy, you’re priceless to me.” It was my turn to find her mouth for a quick kiss. “I wouldn’t sell you to save my life.”

For a brief second, the world halted. Every muscle in her body tightened. Then those brilliant blue eyes flooded. And with a sniffle, she mashed her mouth against my lips. When I slid my arms around her, she pressed into me. But her chest soon was heaving, and her sobbing only increased. At last, she pulled away to gasp for air while running her hands along my cheeks.

No words passed between us. We didn’t need any.

And with a sigh, she settled back to me. But I kept my grip tight, and after a while the sobs faded.

“Sorry, Jim,” she murmured before pressing her lips to my skin.

“For what?” I shifted a hand to sweep the hair from her face. “After today, we should both be crying. You’re intense.”

“Me?”

“Yes, you. You hardly said anything. Played along all day.” I smiled when she lifted her eyes to me. “Wait until you see the recordings.”

“Oh?” She sucked hard on her lips. “You, um, filmed all that?”

“Yep.”

After falling silent, she slid her tongue forward to circle my nipple while keeping her eyes fixed on me. And at the gentle but forceful squeezing of her bare thighs, I grinned.

“That’s right, slut.” I chortled. “Between the hotel and today? Hmm, gonna be a much longer movie night on my couch.”

“On your lap, master?” She giggled, then surged upwards to find my mouth with hers.

Once more, time meandered away as we kissed, but at the first chilly gust, I eased my lips from her and smiled. Behind her eyes, a struggle raged. Ablaze with desire. But also exhaustion. And when she tried to hide a quiet yawn, I nodded.

Neither of us spoke as I moved her to the passenger seat and covered her with a towel. Nor did she say anything as I spread the padding inside the Jeep’s rear. And after I’d placed two bedrolls atop it, she only whimpered as I helped her up into the bed. No sooner had she crawled into a bag than I zipped it closed.

Even as I turned to fold and stow the towel, quiet snores erupted from her.

“Yeah, good call, master,” I whispered, before creeping around to the front of the Jeep.

While scanning the sun’s final fading russet smear on the horizon, I strapped on a thick leather gun belt. With a sigh, I checked the cylinder of the large-frame Jorgensen-Mackey assault revolver. It carried six rounds of Ultra-High Explosive Special. UHES could take down most anything.

Although we were far from the cave that had housed the nonassociated bloodsuckers, they weren’t the only threats abroad in the desert. Although with Mandy near, it was a risk to wear it openly.

“But better safe than sorry,” I mumbled while setting up a small camp stove.

Whether or not I’d end up explaining, right then it was far more important that she be safe. And after placing a pot of canned soup over the flickering flame, I moved around beyond its dim light, emplacing sensors.

In addition, I sent up a drone. After setting it to patrol mode, I checked the system’s programming. Whenever it landed to recharge, another would launch.

Satisfied, I returned just in time to pull the bubbling pot from the fire. After putting a coffeepot in its place, I filled two bowls. At the hair on the rear of my neck bristling, I looked up and tensed. Mandy’s eyes, shadowed by her dark tresses, glimmered from the bedroll.

At first, with the shadows deepening, I thought she hadn’t noticed I was armed. However, when I turned to her, a bowl and a large metal spoon in my hands, her gaze was locked on the black leather holster at my hip.

“Um, don’t be worried.” I nodded at the darkness. “Sometimes the critters out here can get feisty.” After clearing my throat, I walked towards her. “Rather have it accessible than get mauled trying to find it. That’s all.”

While she shifted to keep me in view, her brow remained tight. But as soon as I’d placed the bowl before her, she sat upright. Despite saying nothing, she ate while watching me. And the weapon.

After sitting with a groan on the tailgate, I could still sense her fixed on me. At the loud slurping as she finished her soup, I twisted. And nodded while exchanging my bowl for her empty one.

Over the past few days, she’d more than earned whatever she wanted.

Soon that too was empty, and after hopping onto the hard-packed desert with a grunt, I poured cups of hot coffee. Again, she was silent as I placed one in her hands. Once the rest was ensconced in a large thermos flask, I placed it against the cargo bed’s wall.

All the while, she kept sipping. And her eyes remained on me as I secured the stove and washed our bowls and spoons. It was only when I climbed back into the rear that I noticed she’d reattached the leash. Taut and shimmering in the last fading rays of the sun, it was still attached to the roll-bar. But she’d snapped it into the ring at the back of her collar. When she saw my eyebrow arching, she smiled over the rim of the mug. Wispy tendrils of steam swirled past her darkening cheeks before being caught by a strengthening chilly breeze.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.