The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

While reclining in a hot tub on the hotel suite’s balcony, I took another lengthy swig of whiskey. In the fading sunlight, a crystal tumbler before my lips glittered. Close at hand, the bottle, half-empty, rested on the tub’s burled wooden rim. The still hot, arid desert wind had translucent curtains flapping around the open doors behind me.

Earlier that day, Charles had taken his wife home.

But I was still stunned. Had been all day.

Mandy’s words echoed in my skull. While it wasn’t the first time she’d uttered them, the vehemence in her voice after everything we’d done kept my pulse stammering.

Right as I’d been slowing to turn into their hotel’s sweeping drive, she’d leaned over and whispered.

Three words.

“I love you.”

Before I could react, Charles came into sight. He wore a wide smile.

As I’d remained in the Jeep and she’d slipped down into his waiting arms, we’d exchanged words. Well, his lips had moved. And I’d chuckled and replied, saying something. But before I knew it, I was left alone. With only the after-image of that impish grin over her shoulder as they disappeared to pack for their flight home.

And although I managed to review the raw footage from the hotel that Gary had sent, I remained in a daze. Likewise, when Doug Barnes provided me an update on the bloodsuckers’ trail, I only mumbled replies. As he’d predicted, they’d acquired a vehicle, and had disappeared. No license plate readers out that far.

All of which left my body aching amid the pounding jets. And my mind aswirl. Each time I’d pushed Mandy, she’d pressed herself a little further. No doubt remained; her feelings had strengthened. As had mine.

“And Charles?” I murmured before taking another slow sip.

He was a puzzle. Not stupid, he had to suspect something. On the phone, his wife’s tremulous voice as she’d ridden me. Not for the first time. Yet he’d shaken my hand before guiding Mandy away.

“Then again, maybe not,” I whispered to the setting sun.

After a quiet sigh, I glanced once more at my phone. And inspected the text she’d sent earlier. Simple.

We made it home. Miss you.

Heart aching, I’d replied.

Prove it.

Yeah, it was stupid. Drunk, or fast getting there, what did I expect her to do? Well, not what she did, that was for sure.

At my phone’s quiet ping, I’d opened her response. And every molecule of air shot from my lungs through my flapping lips.

A selfie. But not in her bathroom. Nor the garage. Or anywhere safe. Instead, with a grin, she stood in their living room. Raised dress gathered in one hand and panties tugged aside, she was displaying her still-flushed seam. Behind her, the back of Charles’ head. He was sitting on their couch, watching television.

Risky, slut.

Yes, master.

Again, she was making a point. So, no, he wasn’t aware. At least not fully. Or wouldn’t admit he knew. Perhaps she was trying to force his hand. Either way, she added a kiss emoji.

And I returned it.

Which still left me gazing at the last faint orange glow smearing across the horizon. Alone. Heart aching. And after another lengthy swallow of that excellent whiskey, I again refilled the glass. With images of Mandy filling my mind, the onset of nightfall was sudden. And after a few more sips, I placed the glass on the rim and sighed.

Half-asleep in the pounding jets, I sank deeper as time slithered away. And it was a long time before I grunted and tensed, preparing to leave the tub. But just as I was about to open my eyes, soft clicks sounded on the balcony. When I opened them, I did a double-take.

With the chill night breeze sending platinum strands across her pallid face, a tall, svelte woman stood on the balcony’s shiny tile. A shoulderless, ankle-length burgundy dress clung to impressive curves. Another gust sent the long slit along a leg flapping, baring gleaming pale skin.

“Evening, Kali,” I muttered while rising to grip the tumbler again.

“Iakovos,” she replied with a narrow grin. “May I?”

“He know you’re here?” I took a quick sip.

Despite her silence as she shuffled from one glossy, red stiletto to the other, I nodded for her to approach. Of course The Baron was aware. At least she admitted it. Well, not verbally, but the nervousness in those pale blue eyes said everything.

And at my gesture, she click-clacked closer while scanning the suite behind me. As we’d discussed on Mt. Aristeia, she was my bait. After sitting on the edge of the tub, she flicked her gaze across my bare chest before following the swirling suds.

“That looks so wonderful,” she murmured before dipping a dainty finger into the foamy surface. “Oh, that’s ... Ow, it hurts.” She yanked the digit out to inspect its reddened tip.

“Never sat in hot springs?”

“Not since...” She chewed glossy pink lips.

“Yeah, well”—I sighed—”with little blood and no way to circulate it, you’ll have to be careful. Take things slow. Very slow.”

“Oh, I don’t think...”

“You’re my bait, right?” I smiled at her. “And I’m sitting right here, drinking. Fuck, check that.” A chortle escaped me as I gazed at the latest half-empty tumbler. “I’m Gods-damned drunk.”

“Um, I have no bathing attire, Iakovos.”

The way she’d spoken had me curious. Then I swallowed a sigh. Of course, she’d been taken years ago. Maybe decades. The Baron had only recently released her from her slumber. To be the latest pretty lure. He’d chosen well. Again.

“Neither do I.” I laughed and took a longer sip.

At that, the faintest pink darkened her cheeks as her gaze dropped to the swirling waters before me. Which was strange. She’d been, if not hungry, intrigued by me at our first meeting. And suddenly she was shy?

When her finger slid back into the jets, I caught the glimmer in her eyes. Torn. Warmth would draw her as much as blood. And right then, a sudden wave of compassion overwhelmed me. My weakness.

With a heavy exhale, I met her gaze and widened my grin. Then did what I’d sworn never to do with any of her kind. I let my eyelids close.

“I won’t peek,” I muttered.

Silence, other than the hammering of my heart and the tub’s muted pumps, stretched for a long while. I held my breath. She’d be fast. Too fast. If she wanted to feed from me. But my blood was poison. Which she understood.

But at twin clicks as she kicked off her shoes and the soft swish as the dress tumbled to the floor, the air eased from my lips. And at the rapid huffing and little waves against my chest, I chuckled. When her foot slid past mine, and her wavering sigh echoed, I took a lengthy drink.

“You may open your eyes, Iakovos,” she said in a shaky voice.

When I did, she sat in the pulsing waters. Not quite alive-looking. Foam slithered across her pallid blue-white shoulders. But crimson had invaded her face. And her bright-white teeth were clenched.

“You okay, Kali?”

At the worry in my tone, I tore my gaze from her to stare into the night sky. Why the hell did I care? She was a pawn. Bait to hook me. Nothing more.

“It’s painful, Iakovos.” She gulped. “Mmm, wondrous, but, um, hurts.”

“Yeah, like I said”—with a sigh, I returned to her—”more heat than you’re accustomed to by a long shot.”

“Yes, Iakovos.” She nodded and swept a loose strand of platinum from a reddened cheek.

As we sat there, her icy blue eyes remained on me. But other than that single glancing sweep of her foot, she remained distant. The jets whirled. Foam slipped across her bare skin, reddening ever so slowly.

“Why are you so scared?” I asked at last. “At The Baron’s, and on the mountain—”

“I’ve been watching you.” She gulped and pushed another swirling tress from her face. “And, um, learned more about you, Iakovos.”

“From the other bait?” I snorted, then took a sip.

“Yes.” She nodded.

“Lemme guess.” When I lifted from the water to grab the bottle and top off the tumbler again, she gulped much louder. “They all warned you?”

“Yes, Iakovos.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.