The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Several weeks later, Charles was grumbling because they had tapped him to host a company get-together. When I suggested something simple, perhaps an outdoor event since the weather was so nice, Charles leaped at the chance, deciding on a pool party and BBQ. Well, actually I had convinced him that he had decided on it.

“Would you like to come?” Charles glanced at his house before adding. “It’d be nice to have somebody Mandy knows around. She, uh—”

“She still not getting out much?” I finished his thought.

After nodding, Charles looked up at me and I chuckled. “Sure thing, Charles. I have a rule: never turn down free food.”

As such, the following week, I wandered next door. The aroma of cooking meat had me salivating as my grin broadened. While I didn’t know the others, I enjoyed impressing his office workers colleagues with my most definitely not-an-office-worker physique, battered and scarred as it was. All in all, I had fun lying about the places I had never seen. While also taking care to not disclose any of the places I actually had been.

After a while, I found an excuse to slide into the pool and soon drifted to the far end. While leaning back against the wall in the deep water, I let a smile cross my face; Mandy moved around in her natural environment. Charles was wrong; she appeared happy and attentive as a party host, ensuring no guest wanted for anything. Earlier, she was even cordial to me, although she couldn’t look at me very long. In a loose flower-print sundress, she glided around, offering food and drinks while her husband schmoozed his bosses. The typical work “fun” environment.

Then I noticed a translucent plastic raft floating from a large crowd of noisy party-goers in the shallows. A nervous grin on her face, Susan was pushing her auburn-haired friend towards me. In a tiny black bikini and on her stomach atop the vibrant pink raft, the other girl’s round, tanned buttocks glistened in the late afternoon sunlight.

“Who’s your friend?” I said, as Susan pushed her closer.

“Desi.” Susan bit down on her lower lip and Desi jolted, her eyelashes fluttering as her tongue flicked out.

It was then that I saw, while she clung to the raft, kicking them closer, Susan’s hand was under her friend’s hips. Close friends with benefits.

“Well, nice to meet you, Desi.” I grinned as Desi’s neck tightened.

“Uh ... Oh, um ... Nice to meet you ... Oh, fuck...” Her eyes flicked to Susan’s grinning face. “Come on Susie, not right here.”

A chuckle slipped from Susan as she turned, bumping her tight behind into my crotch. Holding in a groan, I clenched my fingers on the concrete and let her press into my swelling flesh.

“Careful ... Susie.” As I smiled at Desi’s open-mouthed face, I pushed into Susan’s firm butt. “That’s loaded again.”

Instead of moving away, a tremor slid through Susan. Just then her friend arched upwards, staring at her. Susan’s arm moved faster under Desi while, with her other hand, Susan swept the hair from her own face to look at me. Meanwhile, Desi had turned to me, her eyes unfocused while she struggled for air. As Desi ran her tongue over her lips, the wet sloshing under her sped up as Susan’s fingers pumped under her swimsuit. Susan’s eyes bored into mine; silent, she drove herself against me.

Between Desi’s intense arousal and Susan’s aggressive grinding, my cock lurched upwards against Susan’s warm body. “Keep that up and I’m going to have to fuck you, little girl.”

“Good.” Susan replied, keeping her gaze on me. As I held back a gasp, she pushed into me once more. I’d thought her a tease, like her mother, but...

A groan slipped from us both when I tugged my trunks down, releasing my pulsing stiff rod into the chilly water. As it slid along her hot, slick back, shivers broke out across Susan.

“Please, Jim. Desi’s such a ... I need it.”

When I raked my outstretched fingertips up her ribs to drag across her chest, she arched upwards. A moan slid from her parted lips before she dropped her head to the raft. Yeh, she needed it. Once I drove my fingers under her top and mashed my palms into the silky heat of her perky globes, she shoved herself back into me; desperate moans tore free of her panting mouth.

“Yep, I’d say you need it.”

All Susan did was nod and rub against me, but Desi gulped, her eyes on my groping hands. When I winked at her, she jolted and swallowed.

While staring at Desi’s widening eyes, I slipped Susan’s bottoms off before catching them with my foot, bringing them up and splatting them atop the raft. After spreading her legs, Susan leaned on Desi’s arm to gaze at me, wide-eyed and gleaming lips parted, while I ran my swollen head through her soft, warm petals. Her eyes enlarged, then flew open when I pierced her, shoving her spasming hot flesh aside as I plunged into her. My god, she was tight. Each thick ridge pushed her vice-like inner gates inwards before gouging the warm velvety interior.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.