The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The next morning, I was out front when I caught Charles climbing into his car, dressed for work.

“Thanks, Charles.” He started at my sudden call and spun around.

“I ... Thanks for coming.” Charles’ brows furrowed and lips pursed before adding. “The girls really appreciated your company. They were getting bored, and I saw you talking with them.”

My heart skipped a beat. Had he seen what was actually going on with his daughter and her friend? When a smile slid across his face, my chest thumped once more.

“Also, thanks for saving them and Mandy from that, uh, killer snake.” His hands gripped the wheel as he chuckled. “Sorry, I didn’t have time to thank you at the party. I was just so busy.”

“No problem. Not that big a deal. From the screams, I thought they were getting mauled by a lion.”

Charles chuckled again. “They are both a bit high-strung.”

Several weeks passed, with me taunting Mandy and apparently Susan as well, before the next big neighborhood event. This time, it was mine. It was the anniversary of ... Well, it had been a long time since I had first joined the Organization. While we didn’t often celebrate such things, it was summer, and I had a pool ... Let’s say it was a damned good excuse to get the teams and their families together for some good old-fashioned fun.

And, of course, I invited Charles and Mandy. But Charles paled, shuffling his feet when I told him about it. Tremors shook his dangling fingers when I explained who would be there.

“Look Charles.” Though I smiled, he still shook, and I continued. “These are some of the best folks you will ever meet. Trust me. You’re safe. They’re cool and it’ll be a good time.”

“Okay,” he replied after gazing deep into my hopefully warm eyes. At least the shaking stopped, and he added. “I’ll talk to Mandy and we’ll see.”

“Fair enough. Come over if you want.” After turning away, I faced him once more and grinned, before saying. “Or, at least tell me if we get too rowdy.”

On the day of the party, the sun beat down from a cloudless, picture-perfect blue sky. My buddies had arrived early in the morning with their grills and smokers, which were scattered about the back deck, pouring out mouth-watering aromas of grilling food. As always, the talented cooks had brewed up an incredibly tasty multi-cultural mélange of seasoned munchies.

After the others arrived with more supplies, we began swapping lies and joking in and around the pool. While we laughed and lied, the clink of beer bottles and wine glasses added to a similarly mixed cacophony of musical genres sweeping from outdoor speakers.

In a blur, the day flew by, with more people arriving as the food kept on coming. At last, though, as the sun’s final rays slid away over the trees, the party began to break up and the guys tore down their grills. While a few remaining guests continued to party around me, with a much louder yawn than I expected, I settled into one of three open seats in the hot tub. The other seats held an amorous couple and a guy talking with several others on the deck.

Just then, my old buddy Gary and his wife Lucy arrived. As soon as I waved and called out, my eyes swept every inch of Lucy’s hard-body, concealed only by a sheer thigh-length cover-up.

Always gleaming, her mocha-colored skin was a sharp contrast to Gary’s deep ebony. As usual, she grinned back and Gary smiled, both at my wave and the obvious ogling I was giving Lucy. While they veered towards me, he squeezed her tighter, and she giggled. Beer stuck in my throat when Lucy dropped her cover up to reveal a tiny black string bikini, which revealed most of her ample firm bosom and her shapely form.

“I told you he would appreciate it,” Lucy said, catching my look and nudging Gary in the ribs.

Gary chuckled. “Appreciate it?” He clambered in opposite me before adding. “He just wants to fuck the shit out of what’s inside it. Ain’t that right, sir?”

“Now, I’d be a bald-faced liar if I didn’t say yes to that,” I replied, extending my hand to help Lucy into the tub. After crumpling into my arms, she gripped me in a warm embrace, driving her lips onto mine and thrusting her hungry tongue deep into my throat.

“She’s missed you something awful, sir.”

As her hands slid dove under the water, I pulled away from Lucy’s lips long enough to reply. “Quit it with the ‘sir’ crap. I’m retired and your wife is groping the shit out of me. Again.”

While he shook with laughter, Gary stretched out; his bright white teeth flashing in the fast-dimming light. And I wasn’t lying. As soon as Lucy landed on me, her hands had stripped away my trunks so she could run both hands along my swelling rod. Not to be outdone, I reached over and untied her bikini bottom, yanked it from under her and tossed it over to Gary, who caught it with a chuckle.

As we kissed, Lucy, rising to let me sink my fingers into her, unleashed a deep moan into my mouth. While her tight walls clamped tight on my pressing fingers, I skimmed my other hand under the silky top and stripped the ridiculously small triangles from her firm, voluptuous globes.

“There, that’s how I like my slutty wives, Gary,” I said after prying my lips from his wife’s. “Naked and horny. You fuck her recently?”

Gary laughed and shook his head.

“Well, that explains why she is crushing my fingers. Poor little pussy. All lonely.”

Moans poured from Lucy as she sucked on my neck, sending tremors through me. Bucking on my hand, clamping my digits, she thrust her tit into my palm. When I twisted her protruding thick nipple, Lucy ground her body against me, forcing my fingers deeper into her slippery tightness while her soft hands stroked me ever faster.

At the sound of sharp laughter, I glanced away from the writhing goddess to check on the party. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught Charles and Mandy, in a conservative one-piece swim suit, stepping from their house. Just as I was going to tell him about my neighbors, Gary stared at his phone and cursed out loud.

“Hey, s ... Jim. Sorry, man. But we gotta go. Lucy, sweetie...”

As she chewed and sucked on my shoulder, her hot breath puffing across my back, his wife was so close. After all Lucy had done for me over the years, especially since Debbie, at least she should get something from this party. With a tight smile, I smashed my palm over her nub and rubbed with all my might. While clamping her teeth into my skin, Lucy screamed, seized up, and then slapped against me, moaning into my skin.

When Gary, face drawn, tossed her swimsuit to her, Lucy released my now throbbing and painfully swollen manhood and pulled away. For a second, I thought about just ramming into her, but Gary stepped from the tub. When you had to go, you had to go—erection or not. While I was still sucking in oxygen, she grinned and swept the hair back from her well-sculpted face.

“Sorry, big Jim.” Lucy’s soft dark brown eyes gleamed at me. “My husband owns my ass.”

Gary chuckled while Lucy placed her bottom back on and adjusted her top.

“It’s...” Gary nodded at me. “Well, you know.”

“Yeh. I do.” With a nod back at him, I skimmed my fingertips along the warm, smooth skin of his wife’s bare leg. “Be safe. I’ll fuck your wife next time.”

With another deep guffaw, Gary smiled while Lucy whimpered at my questing fingers and pouted, before lunging forward to plunge her tongue deep into my mouth. After that final deep kiss left me breathless, with a wink, she bounced from the tub into her husband’s arms before they headed away.

As other curses rang out, more team members looked up from their phones and dashed over to say goodbye. Just as they grabbed their stuff and disappeared, Charles and Mandy approached.

“Hi, Charles.” I waved as I smiled at the thin man in his baggy trunks before nodding to his wife. “Mandy. Glad you could make it. Uh. There may be some food still around.”

“Thanks, Jim,” Charles said, before clambering into the tub. “But we ate already. I, uh...”

“Charles didn’t want to come,” Mandy said with a quick grin before climbing in beside her husband.

“She made me.” His eyes sweeping the remaining guests, Charles emitted a nervous chuckle.

Before he could react, Mandy slipped past her husband to sit where Lucy had been; next to me. She had moved so quickly it left Charles lurching, a puzzled expression flashing across his face before he shrugged and settled into the opposite chair. All I could do was hold in a moan when, no sooner had she sat down, than she pressed her silken leg against mine.

Mandy was playing. While I still didn’t know why, truthfully I didn’t much wonder about it either.

“Well, happy to see you,” I said, handing each a beer. “So, how’s things?”

And that was all it took. Soon Charles was deep into a long detailed explanation of his latest business challenges, while I clenched my jaw each time his wife’s soft thigh nudged against me. As her husband droned on between ever longer swigs of beer, Mandy smiled and nodded; her leg grazing mine.

When a pair of guys stepped into the tub, looking for a free seat, I decided to up the stakes. With a grunt, I raised Mandy’s little frame onto my lap to free up a seat for them. One guy slipped and splashed down, which covered her sharp inhale when Mandy’s round butt dropped along my aching mast. Up until then, the swirling waters had hidden that Lucy had left me naked. While Charles had gasped when I picked up his wife, Mandy only sat, staring at him, sipping her beer, and pushing into me. After a shrug, he continued talking.

And did Charles ever keep on talking. All I did was listen, nod, and hand him more beer, while beneath the jetting waves, his wife’s firm buttocks slid along my bare rod, throbbing and full, since being abandoned by Lucy. Each time Charles looked away, Mandy thrust back into me. Like daughter, like mother.

As he talked and drank, my thighs spread Mandy’s legs under the bubbling waters. A whimper slipped into her bottle as she slid her ass tighter against me. When Charles tilted his head back to drain his bottle, I dropped my hand to run my outstretched fingers along her soft, warm outstretched thighs. Just as he lurched to snatch another beer, I cupped her taut swimsuit crotch; Mandy sent a long sigh into her shaking bottle.

By the time her husband turned back to us, I was slowly squeezing Mandy’s heat. Firm, her hand was atop mine, pressing my fingers into her. Either he didn’t care or didn’t notice, but either way, Mandy said nothing as she sucked on her lips or gnawed on the glass-rimmed bottle.

By the time I pulled my hand from her to retrieve another beer, Charles had already put down several and now a half glass of wine was fast disappearing. After downing the ice-cold beer as his wife stroked me with her cheeks, I sank my hand once more beneath the water.

This time, I pushed the odds further, plunging my fingers into Mandy’s swimsuit. Though her legs coasted apart, Charles didn’t notice and kept talking, his speech ever more slurred, while his blinking slowed. Below her fluffy tuft, his shuddering wife’s outer folds were soft and warm under my grazing fingertips.

When I poked my index finger into her slick seam, Mandy inhaled sharply, covering it up with a quick cough. Rather than shove into her, I relished her squirming little frame. Pressing along her cleft, I nudged the very tip of my finger inside, then withdrew to trace the slippery line before repeating another slow dive.

As her body quivered, Mandy settled against my chest, entrapping my pulsing rod. While I toyed with the little woman and her husband droned on between yawns, her eyelids fluttered closed. Soon, she looked for all the world like she had fallen asleep atop me, but her gates tensed and released each time my finger traced her opening.

As Charles’ talking became more erratic, the last guys tore down their grills and filtered past to say their good byes. Yet, even when the guys in the hot tub departed, Mandy remained planted on my lap. Already tilting to one side, Charles didn’t question it. Instead he kept mumbling, his words becoming incoherent. When he jolted and turned to stare at the loud bang of a grill cover slamming shut, I yanked Mandy’s swimsuit crotch to the side, baring her entire cleft. As she hid a yelp in her beer bottle and thrust herself into me, I eased my fingers into her tight cave as she “slept.”

It wasn’t long before only the three of us were left in the dim light. With an immense yawn, Charles pried his fluttering eyes open and wobbled upwards. He looked around, then gulped the rest of his wine before staggering from the tub. All the while, his wife “slept” on me while I gently pumped her clenching insides. As I grinned up at him, he licked wine from his lips, looked at Mandy, then at me, then back at her. His brow furrowed, and, after missing it the first time with his trembling fingers, he stroked his chin.

“Jim ... I, uh, gotta head out tomorrow for a meeting.” He stopped to belt out another body-twisting yawn, shaking his slender frame before adding. “Gonna get some sleep.”

“Hey, man.” After running my free hand up as if to raise his wife, I added. “How about I help you home?”

“No. No, you stay where you are.” Charles waved me back. “Mandy is asleep. Just ... Uh, well ... I know you’ll take care of her.”

“I will.” And I was. Her pussy had clamped tight on my fingers as soon as I had tried to lift her.

“Okay ... Well, uh ... Um, good night, Jim.”

“Good night, Charles.”

And with that, he staggered back to his house, leaving Mandy’s slippery core compressing my hand. Until Charles disappeared inside and their lights went out, I kept rubbing my fingertips against the inner walls of his “sleeping” wife. But then I sank my fingers deeper, pumping her so hard that the hot tub’s water sloshed against the walls. When I pressed into her sharp nib, Mandy’s blue eyes flew open, her body tensed as her convulsing pussy clenched my digits. After leaning to the side, she bit down on my bicep to stifle a scream while she shuddered and bucked on my palm.

“Tonight, I am done teasing.” I said, before peeling her swimsuit off and tossing it to the ground. I added. “I’m going to fuck you, naughty little tease.”

Only hungry whimpers slipped from her as, back to me, I lifted her warm, shaking, naked frame. When I positioned her over my aching pole, she quivered in anticipation. As soon as I nudged her swollen, steamy outer lips apart with my helmet, a low hungry primal groan slid from Mandy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.