The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

When Charles invited me to dinner, I acted surprised and agreed to meet at a quaint local Italian restaurant that evening. No sooner had I hung up, than my secure phone rang. With a heavy sigh, I stared at the buzzing handset. Mandy or ... whatever this was? Argh. I snatched up the phone.

“Hey, uh, sir ... Um, Jim. Sorry to disturb you, but—”

It was Gary and he wouldn’t call me if it wasn’t beyond urgent, so I clenched my jaw and then cut him off. “No problem, Gary. What’s going on?”

“We just exploited a crime scene. Called in by local PD. Found their missing person, but ... Well, three other corpses on site. Drained. Like completely.”

As he spoke, I glanced at the location data and the photos he was sending. All four bodies were neatly stacked in the bathtub of a small but upscale apartment.

“Thrallsign?” I asked.

“Nothing major, but, yes, food has been consumed.” Gary’s voice sounded tired.

Hell, I covered a yawn, not because it wasn’t a tragedy, but because it was exhausting tracking all the outliers that we weren’t supposed to be chasing. “Yeh, I’m gonna say this isn’t a poacher.”

“I agree ... Jim.”

As I scanned the video, I scratched my chin and nodded. “Keep me posted, Gary. If they’re moving, they probably need a larger place.”

“You gonna talk with him?” Gary’s face popped into view on the camera feed. His red-rimmed eyes drooped and the rest of the team looked as if endorphins were fleeing them as well.

With a quick nod, I flashed him a tight grin. This was my job. Liaison. More like bloodsucker intervention. And now, we had something freaky going on in their faction. Fuck. The regular freaks were bad enough. Then I laughed—a bitter laugh as I rubbed my temples. Hell, wasn’t I also a freak?

No matter, I would put on my nicest smile, leave my useless weapons behind, and go talk to the local leader. Because, retired or not, I was the only one who could.

“Can I come along?” Eyebrow arched; Gary looked at me as if this were a field trip. Which I suppose it would be for a normal human.

“No...” Gary’s face fell as I spoke. “No, you can’t.”

“But—”

“No way, no how, Gary.” After leaning in, I gave him a grin and wagged my finger. “If anything were to happen to you, Lucy would hate me forever.” After I broadened my smile, I added. “And having your wife pissed at me for short periods of time is bad enough.”

As he turned away to watch the forensics—our forensics team arrive, I said in a soft voice. “No, thanks buddy, but I got this. That’s what I’m here for.”

After some last planning, I clicked off and placed the call. Now, whether the Baron thought this was as important as we did ... Well, he should, but freaks are freaks with their own priorities.

After a long exhale, a large drink, and a quick nap, I returned to the other, more mundane reports I was supposed to be reviewing. When at last I looked up, it was already late, and I had to dash upstairs to change for dinner, before racing across town.

Once parked in the small asphalt lot before a stone-fronted, well-lit structure set amongst some tall, swaying willow trees, I entered the little restaurant’s foyer. Subdued lighting and soft music enhanced the wondrous aromas of Italian cooking wafting from the kitchen. Not seeing Charles or Mandy, I settled onto a dark wooden bench to check my phone messages. After a short while, Charles, in a polo shirt and slacks, opened the door and held it wide.

When Mandy strutted in, her black-stockinged legs in thin red stilettos, air caught in my throat and my heart hammered in my chest. Styled atop her head, the shiny ebon tresses dangled strategically so that curled wisps framed her face. Smokey evening make-up accentuated high-cheekbones and gleaming dark eyes. A mid-thigh length, deep red halter dress with a light layered skirt clung to every curve of her lean frame.

As I gulped, I lurched to my feet, heat racing up from my neck. While Charles may not have noticed my reaction, Mandy’s cheeks flamed when she caught my roving gaze and silent whistle.

“Glad you could come, Jim.” Charles thrust out his hand.

While nodding at them, I shook it, trying to keep from licking my lips as Mandy’s eyes glittered in the flickering light of the wall sconces.

“Mandy feels real bad about your couch.” He paused to look at her. She pulled her gaze from me to smile at him. “I ... We can get it cleaned if you want?”

“Nah, not a problem.” With a grin, I waved him off as he nodded.

Shortly afterwards, the hostess guided Mandy, followed by Charles, and then me to a small booth in the restaurant’s corner. It was the darkest one in the place and when I, raising my eyebrow, glanced at Mandy, she winked behind her husband’s back. Once beside the booth, Mandy slid in and tugged me in after her, leaving Charles to stand awkwardly before shrugging and sitting opposite us. Braced for him to comment, instead he began ordering drinks.

Although it might have been my original plan to taunt her, for whatever reason, Mandy was clearly playing for keeps. This was more than just fun for her—and now for me. As my shaking hands lifted the menu, I tried to ignore the waves of intense heat from her nearby silk-covered thigh.

Once we ordered, Charles told us how his day had gone, providing copious details of his morning meetings. After placing my napkin down on my lap, I was about to raise my hands when Mandy’s delicate fingers wrapped my wrist and tugged a hand to her leg. As Mandy pressed me onto her, the warm stocking slid under my settling fingertips, then my palm; her leg was not shaking—at all.

While looking past us, her husband went on to explain his firm’s plans for something. After raising my wine, I leaned in and pretended to listen even as I rubbed her thigh. Though her eyes remained on Charles, Mandy’s glistening lips fell open. Satisfied I would stay put, her hand lifted to her own glass.

While we feigned interest, I glided my fingers under her dress. Once I found the straps of her garter belt, I tugged and snapped them against her tender skin. Each sharp sting causing her to tense and set her fingernails tapping on the table. When Charles looked at his phone, I risked a quick glance at his wife.

Jaw clenched, Mandy’s wide pools drifted towards me. After releasing the strap once more, she winced at me, then swept her tongue over her shiny lips and grinned. This was getting better. The kinky little tease enjoyed pain. Oh, my. Memories of Debbie came flooding back, and I had to shift in my seat, letting myself unfurl. Eyes gleaming, Mandy noticed; glancing at my crotch, her bright lips pursed. After once more snapping her thigh, I released a low chuckle. Her eyes, now blazing, whipped to mine as her breath hitched. Her trembling fingers clenched the stem of her glass, sloshing the red wine.

After another quick peek at Charles, still focused on his phone, I ran my fingers into the soft seam of Mandy’s leg and pelvis. Nothing but silky smooth skin! The kinky little tease had no panties. Air burst from my lungs and I raised my glass to cover my gasp. Mandy gnawed at the corner of her lower lip as my fingertips played over the warm velvet flesh below her garter belt. Her legs parted for me.

When my nails raked down through Mandy’s soft pubic fur to glide past her hood and curl beneath the little minx, she wasn’t just slick; warm slippery droplets dribbled over my digits. As I ran my fingers along her fleshy petals, her jaw dropped further and the glass shook in her trembling hand. Even as I looked at Charles, now finished tapping on his phone and sipping, I continued to caress his wife.

Perhaps unconcerned by, or more likely, not noticing Mandy’s heaving chest and clenching teeth, Charles rattled on. And, with a smile on my face, I encouraged him by asking questions. All the while gliding my fingers along his wife’s silken seam; now and then dipping a fingertip inside. When, at last, a moan escaped Mandy before she fell forward to her arms, her husband looked over, his brow furled.

“Are you okay, babe?”

“Ye ... yes.” As her muffled voice rose from her arms, Mandy’s slick, dripping lips slurped against my fingertips while they sunk into her. “Uh, I ... I, um, think I am still dehydrated from last night. Jim throws some wild parties.”

“He sure does.” He laughed. “They all seemed really nice, Jim. They all in the same line of business?”

“Yeh, you could say that,” I replied before taking a long sip of wine and pressing my fingers along his wife’s inner wall.

Should be right about ... yep. There. As her legs flew apart, Mandy coughed to cover another sharp groan. After curling my fingers upward, I drove them deep into her quivering softness. While her insides clamped my plundering digits, her fingernails rattled on the table cloth.

Just then, Charles’ phone rang, and he glanced down. “Sorry, I’ll be right back.” Still looking at the screen, he added a curse and stood. “It’s my boss.”

Without waiting for a reply, he dashed from the booth and flew from the restaurant to take the call in the parking lot. Even as the door thumped shut, I jammed all my fingers upwards. With powerful sweeping strokes into her magic spot, as well as rolling my thumb along her blazing, sharp nib, I drove Mandy into a shuddering wreck.

With a cry, she fell forward and slammed down on her crossed arms, bouncing atop my pumping hand. All she could do was gasp for breath and whimper with each deep, pulsing thrust of my swirling fingers. As her insides clenched and released, spasming along my fingers, the squelching noises increased.

“Oh, God! Jim. Oh, fuck. Please...”

“Dream of me, my Mandy.”

As soon as Mandy nodded under her shiny hair, I jammed my thumb down onto her fire button. After a long feral moan, she clamped her teeth into her arm and screamed. As her entire body bucked and twisted, her lips dragged, slurping, along her quaking forearm. While I groped and squeezed her, the little tease shuddered over and over, soaking my hand with torrents of warmth. Until, at last, I slowed and let my fingers drag through her constricting flesh; her breaths hissed in and out over her shaking arms.

When Charles returned, tilting his head at the sight of his wife slumped on the table, his eyes widened and then blinked. While concealing a grin with my napkin, I feigned concern, even as I withdrew my dripping digits from his shuddering wife and tugged her crumpled dress over her quaking thighs.

“Are you okay, baby? You don’t look so good.”

Just then the waiter approached with our food, and joined Charles, staring wide-eyed at the quivering woman sprawled over her arms; whimpers mixed with her panting.

“Could we ... Could we, um, have our meals to go?” Charles said as I slipped from the booth. “My wife ... Uh, she is a bit under the weather.”

After Charles helped Mandy to her feet and took their food, he apologized to me for the unfortunate event. As he assisted her shaking frame from the restaurant, I chuckled at the glossy dark stain running down the back of Mandy’s billowy skirt.

Once they had departed, I raised my still slick fingers to lick them. Not surprisingly, Mandy tasted of sweet butter and a grin crept across my face. The hot tub had been my idea, but this ... This, like the sleepover at my house, was all hers. Such a kinky little tease. Mandy was going to need Charles to fuck her hard tonight.

Despite the thought, my stomach rumbled, and I sat back down, smile broadening between bites as I tucked into the dinner before leaving.

Under the brilliant glow of a hunter’s moon, I trekked across the parking lot. Just as my hand settled on to the door handle when my phone pinged. One look at the number brought a grimace to my face. After Mandy’s little show, I just wasn’t in the mood for this. But ... Well, I guess the Baron agreed our discovery was important. With a sigh, I tapped on the text message.

Tonight. My home. Midnight.

Of course, at his home. As much as he loved to show off, how often did he get the chance? His retinue couldn’t care less. And, likewise—midnight. The baron had always possessed a flair for the dramatic.

On my way.

Which was kinda redundant, since I am sure he had somebody, or something, already watching and tracking me all the way to him. Or home, if I told him to piss off. After sending a note to Gary, I started the long drive towards the Baron’s. The city gave way to suburbs, which melded into exurbs and at last transitioned into open farm fields and scattered woods. By then, I was off the highway and climbing several snaking roads up into the densely wooded hills.

He liked his privacy. They all did when they weren’t causing trouble. And they shouldn’t be causing trouble at all. They had far more to lose than us if they were uncovered.

With a sigh, I rolled through the towering wrought-iron gates as they slid open. The car’s wheels crunched on a meticulously maintained white gravel pathway beneath dense overhanging trees. The moon’s light dimmed as I glided further into the darkness beneath the unmoving branches. It was some way before the exit came into view and I drove out into a wide, circular drive around a fountain. Beyond it was the grand covered entrance, flanked by columns of a massive, hulking three-story marble-faced edifice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.