The Immortal, Volume 1 - Cover

The Immortal, Volume 1

Copyright© 2021 by INtrinSicliValud

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Having outlived yet another wife, Jim is a lonely widower. When new neighbors arrive, he shunts aside his solitude to rejoin the world he protects, and has protected for several thousand years. He rediscovers old talents and skills, using them to bring pleasure to himself and others along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Paranormal   BDSM   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Public Sex  

After our poolside fun, sometime around lunch, Mandy disappeared inside and I didn’t see her for the rest of the day. Just as I was completing the other team reviews, Gary called. And Gary hardly ever phoned unless it was business. With a sigh, I stared at the phone, before glancing at Mandy’s place, exhaling and picking up.

“Hey, Jim.” As soon as he spoke, I caught the swallowed chuckle.

Oh, boy. So, not business. Well, the only other reason he called was if Lucy wanted to play. I glanced at Mandy’s home again. And for the first time in a long while, I was conflicted about that.

“What’s up?”

“That Fae. Mi.” After speaking, he caved and snorted out the chuckle.

“Yeh. What about her?” Okay, so not Lucy. As I looked across to the neighbor’s yard once more, I released a lengthy exhale.

“She’s ... uh ... She’s kinda taken with you.”

“What do ya mean?” As far as I knew, she had been told to get her little butt back to the court and rethink her priorities.

“She ain’t encountered anyone like you.” Gary laughed aloud before adding. “Not that many folks have.”

“Yeh, so?”

“Just thought you should know. She’s asking around.”

Great, now I had a Fae wanting to hunt me down. What could possibly go wrong with that?

“Anyone tell her anything?”

“Nope. But she damned sure tried.”

“Huh?”

“Two of the guys. At the same time. Rode ‘em awful hard.” He paused to stifle another laugh before adding. “When they didn’t crack, she rushed off in a huff, her tiny red dress over her shoulder.”

At that image, I laughed along with him. “Okay. Well, thanks for the heads up.” As I flicked my glance to Mandy’s house, I added. “How’s Lucy?”

“Horny as fuck. As always. She wanted to come by and visit you.” he paused and let out a quick laugh. “Guess I shoulda warned you about that as well, huh?”

As we laughed, I kept staring at Mandy’s home; my laughter petered out before his. “Yeh. You should. Alright, man. Stay safe.”

“You too, sir.”

Without bothering to correct him to use my name, I hung up and leaned back in my chair. Not much I could do about Mi. Nor Lucy, for that matter. After a final chuckle, I stood, rolled my cracking shoulders, and made a quick dinner. As I ate, I stared hopefully next door. Mandy’s lights were on. Should I go over? What if Susan was there? Hmm, what if she was? Nah. Not yet.

After a solid night’s sleep, I awoke early and finished my morning run, swim, workout routine. Afterwards, Mandy was not visible when I left the shower. Where was the little minx? My chest tightened. It wasn’t simply that I missed the sight of her; I had promised Charles that I would keep an eye out.

I needn’t have worried. After stepping on to the rear deck, clasping a warm mug, I gazed at her yard. My jaw dropped and splashes of hot coffee seared my shaking hand.

While Mandy had returned to her lounger, as she had the day before, this time, she had upped her game. Stretched out under the morning sunlight, she was completely nude; eyes closed and wearing headphones. Her entire frame, pale triangles or otherwise, now glistened with suntan oil. In time with whatever music she was hearing, her toes tapped in the air. A grin slid across my face. Oh, you little tease. You horny, sexy little tease. Gods above, I wanted her. I had her. Almost.

“Play ball,” I muttered to myself, letting my smile widen as I picked up a towel.

After gulping my coffee and peeling from my shorts, I crept to her yard. As I came closer, I could make out more details. Her elongated nipples cast shadows over her slowly heaving, gleaming chest as she hummed along with the music. Once atop the deck, I made sure not to cast a shadow over her as I settled on the warm lounge chair beside her. When I set my outstretched hand onto her tight, flat stomach, she yipped in surprise. Though her muscles convulsed, her eyelashes only fluttered as she rolled her lips.

With a chuckle, I leaned to my side and dragged my fingertips over Mandy’s sparkling body. Although whimper after whimper escaped her as she arched upwards and twisted in the sunlight, her eyes remained screwed shut. She loved this little game. While moving as slow as I could, I swirled and slipped my fingers over her breasts, tapping her tall thick rubbery nipples before gliding downwards. Endless soft moans slid from her as my hand drifted across her roiling stomach and down each quivering thigh.

As my fingers dragged over her pelvis, Mandy pushed her hips off the lounger, pressing into my palm; moist droplets flowed from her curling cleft as its perfect little petals swelled. A long groan ripped from her when, after lifting my hand, I raked my clawed fingers along her ribs. As she twisted, giggling snorts mixed with her moans. The aroma of her sweetness added to that of suntan lotion and the faint chemical smell of the pool.

Just as she arched into my fingertips, I clamped them to one of her rubbery stems. With eyes still squeezed shut, but face now bright red, a yowling moan flew from her as she pushed her warm, slick cone into my palm. Yeh, I also liked this little game.

Time slowed while I roamed the little minx’s frame, sliding my wandering fingertips everywhere but where she most wanted them. With wide lips pulsing open, panting between groans, she twisted on the squeaking lounger.

When I pulled my hand from Mandy and rolled onto my back, she was still writhing, and it took several seconds before she slapped down onto her chair with several loud huffs. After snuggling down in my towel, I closed my eyes and let the warmth sink into my bones. After only a minute or so, she squelched as she ground her thighs together.

“Come on ... Please, Jim...” Her wavering, low voice dripped with need.

“No.”

Her lips smacked shut and her long nails clicked along the lounge chair’s side as her hands clenched. Through my slitted eyes, I watched a hand raise and slide, fingertips dangling, towards her gleaming nib, but then drop back to crush the chair.

This close to her, I was also driving myself crazy. As I gritted my teeth, my cock pulsed and twitched, oozing cool ribbons of pre-cum onto me. It ached for release. As we lay there, the silence was only broken by her smacking lips and soft huffing as she tried to calm herself. Once several minutes had passed, she again hummed to the music; her nails tapping in time with the muffled beat coming from her headset.

After waiting a little while longer, I slapped my palm on her and pushed my fingers into her sloppy folds. As she yelped, I spread her petals wide and sank my digits deep into her tightness. After clamping her hands to the lounge chair sides, Mandy thrust her wobbling tits into the sky and simply seized. In slow motion, her glistening lips drew apart in a silent scream as she shoved her head back; burying it in her towel. Inside, her slick silken walls crushed my digits, slowing their thrusts.

Even as she turned to me and her eyes started to open, her entire frame spasmed and a vast cloud of saliva vapor flew into the air with her high-pitched scream. When I pressed into her magic spot and rubbed hard on her searing hot little clit, a bellowing cry flew from her. Each scream was accompanied by a powerful surge of muscular contortions; her body whipped from side to side and slapped on the lounger.

As the sun beat down and the potent sugary scent of her sex intensified, I pumped my hand, forcing screams and snorting breaths from the squirming little tease, until she could only muster soft whimpers. Only then did I slow and pull my fingers from her to caress her puffy, drooling petals.

At last Mandy’s eyes fluttered open; they glittered as she stared at me. In her passion, the headphones had fallen away; music blasted from them as they dangled beneath her chair. After lifting my hand from her still quivering pelvis, I raised my shiny, dripping fingers to her lips before gliding them inside. At first, her eyes widened, but soon sparkled as she slurped her own juices. Inside, her little tongue swept over and between them as her head rolled to pull more of my digits into her.

After I tugged my hand from her mouth, she smacked her lips, ran her tongue around them several times and flashed me a grin.

“Let me guess, you’ve never tasted yourself either?”

“N—no.” She paused and stared at my fingers, then down at her still pulsing folds before returning to me.

“Well?”

“It’s so sweet.” The grin widened on her face.

“Yes, yes, it is.” I chuckled and added with a smirk. “It’s so sweet and pretty. I can’t wait to devour that little pussy.”

It took her a full second or two before her tired mind deciphered what I had said. Mandy’s eyes flew wide and fluttered while her pelvis curled upwards. Already beckoning me to her? As another chuckle left me, I noisily ran my tongue around my lips. A loud moan burbled from Mandy as her head dropped back onto the lounger; a powerful shudder swept through her writhing shiny frame.

“But lunch before dessert.”

With that, I stood. Her gaze flashed to my wobbling mast, and I winced as it swayed before me. Though her eyes softened and she reached towards it with one outstretched hand, I gave her a smile and headed to my house to make sandwiches. After returning with two platters and some wine coolers, I placed them at the edge of the pool. Mandy smiled as I walked over and held out my hand to lift her to her feet.

As she wobbled, I guided her into the cool crystal waters. As we leaned against the side, next to each other, we munched in silence for a while. After sweeping a strand of her long dark hair from her face, Mandy rolled her lips and stared at me.

“Jim?”

“Yes?” I caught another strand before it blew across her and pushed it behind her ear.

“Why me?” She clamped her fingers around my wrist and pressed her cheek into my palm.

“Shouldn’t I be asking you that?” As I caressed her soft warm skin, I smiled, though these were the key questions to which we both needed answers.

Ignoring me, she repeated. “I’m serious, why ... why...?” She released my hand and gestured at the soaked, crumpled towel atop her lounge chair. Mixed with the flowery aroma of her shampoo, the faint sweet aroma of her need lingered on the next breeze as it blew another strand across her flushed face.

“Why not you?” As I reached for it, she met my fingers with her own and held me tight to her chest, letting the hair blow the strands around between us.

“Well, for one thing, I am married.”

“So?” Just as I opened my mouth to continue, I caught myself. I had been about to confess I had slept with hundreds of married women over my long life, but she didn’t need to know ... that. Not yet. And ... memories of Debbie and others slid into me ... perhaps never. Instead, I took my hand from hers and picked up my bottle. “Would you prefer for me to leave you alone?”

With a chuckle, I took a swig and added. “Heck, I have a friend who would love to set me up with her friends. Or hell, ride me again herself. And she’s married. Happily, so.”

My hand shook; I instantly regretted the words even as Mandy’s face hardened. Then, as I lowered my bottle, her fingers slashed out to snatch my wrist.

“No!” Even as the echo of her shout reverberated in the rising wind, her eyes watered. “Please don’t ... stop. I don’t know what this is, but I ... like this ... and you.”

“Why?”

“Because I want it all, Jim.” Ablaze, her eyes were unblinking as her tongue raced around her lips. Words poured from her as she crushed my wrist with her fingers. “I want ... No, I need to experience all the things I never did and...” As she paused, she glanced at her home before returning to me. “And I trust you. More than...” Once more, her gaze flashed to her house before reverting to me. “I don’t know why. Maybe it was how playful you always are with me ... with Susan. With everyone. But we aren’t only toys to you, are we?”

“No, never toys.” With a sigh, I swept the back of my other hand along the side of her face. What could I say? What should I say? That I would live forever? She would die and leave me? That she may get killed by some fucking vengeful, jealous Fae? Or some angry bloodsucking freak? When she pressed into my hand as a tear slipped down her cheek, I exhaled and forced a small grin onto my face. “I care about you, Mandy. I just...” This time, it was my turn to look at their house.

“I love Charles too, Jim.” Mandy settled her lips on my hand and stared at me as another tear dribbled down her cheek before adding. “I don’t want to hurt him. But this. With you. This is something I need ... for me. Please Jim.”

As I swallowed, my eyes went from her needy face, to her home, and briefly to the sky, where the annoying fucking gods watched and laughed from their thrones. As they always did. Move the pieces, sit back, and be entertained. Also, there was something else behind her dark pools. Something she was not yet willing to share with me. What was really going on between her and Charles?

When she spoke once more, her voice was so low it was almost lost in a puff of wind. “And I want you to push me. To keep pushing me.”

“What do you mean?”

As she placed another kiss on my hand, the one that had pumped her into madness earlier, she blinked before dragging her tongue over my skin. Shivers raced along my spine and my hardness throbbed. Her eyes flicked to the water; she’d caught the sudden lurching of my dark purple bulb.

“I don’t know, but I think you’re going to be very good for me.” She paused and her hand slid beneath the surface. Her fingernails, soft fingertips, and finally her silken fingers found my shaft. “I just wanted you to know...” As she glided her hand down my rod, I gulped and she bit her lower lip before repeating. “I trust you and want it all.”

“All?” As soon as the word left my lips, I groaned when her fist skimmed upwards.

Just then, as her palm ground over my tip, visions of Debbie flashed into me. Though I wanted to thrust into Mandy’s hand, I froze as my heart iced. All. That had been Debbie’s cry as well. She had wanted it all. Then she’d wanted even more. I’d seen it before and should have known better. But she blinded me. No, that was bullshit. I had blinded myself.

And now, as I stared at Mandy; grinning up at me as her palm rolled over my tip ... Could I risk it again? And what was I risking? No matter her demise, Debbie had loved every second of her life. Every single sex-crazed second. Who was I to hold Mandy back from what she wanted? Or needed, as she had clarified?

No. Unlike the Baron and his minions, I was here to help. To guide. And to educate. After all, I had centuries of experience in every damned thing. No, with Mandy ... I would care for her and I would let her try everything. While only time would tell what would become of us, I owed the little tease that much.

And, with her hand gliding back down my shaft, she was sexy as hell. When Mandy tore her other hand from mine to take a long swig of her wine cooler, she stared at me. A sudden burp popped from her lips. A giggle followed. And it was the cutest sound I think I had heard in years.

“Lightweight?” A laugh tore from me as I thrust into her sliding fist.

“Yeh, I’m not a big drinker.”

As good as her stroking hand felt, I turned away so she wouldn’t see my smile. Given what she had just said, I had just thought of something else. More than a pool fuck, like the one she’d watched before with her daughter. No, for Mandy, I wanted this to be much more memorable. Much more intimate. From now on, I wanted everything with her to be memorable and intimate.

As such, after tugging free of her grasping hand, I gathered our trash and stepped from the pool. Behind me, Mandy kept eyeing my swaying rod as she moved to reapply suntan lotion. Even though another gust of warm air raced over me, a shiver slid up my spine. She wanted it all. Okay. Okay.

Once I’d tossed our garbage, her eyes widened when I took the bottle from her before pouring the warm lotion into my palms. She gulped when I stepped in front of her while placing my hands on her chest. As my fingers smeared the greasy oil into her, it wasn’t long before she was swaying. When my palms rolled over her cones, pressing into their iron-hard stems, whimpers forced from her lips.

At first her knees shook, but soon her entire body began to shudder while my oil-slick shiny fingers glided over her roiling pelvis, coating her petals; she puffed out rapid breaths between deep bites into her lower lip. After I had finished skimming down each leg in turn, Mandy was left shaking. One trembling fist was clawed deep into the back of her lounge chair. As I grinned and wiped my hands over my own chest, she stared at me while struggling to slow her breathing.

“My turn.”

When I held out the bottle, she dropped her gaze to it while biting her lower lip. Through loose strands of dark hair blowing across her face, she stared at me as I shoved the bottle into her quivering fingers. Once I’d clasped my hands behind my head, I spread my legs.

While I waited, my heart thumping, she rolled her lips, swallowed and squeezed cream into her palm before looking back up at me. When her gaze drifted downward, her face reddened. After everything we had already done, she was embarrassed by this? How cute. How adorably cute. Gods, I wanted to bowl her over and take her right then once more, but this was her time to ... shine. To do something she wanted to do. Perhaps I needed this as well. To reinforce that these actually were her decisions. That Mandy was not my minion. She could leave. Pick up her towel and go inside. If she made that choice, I would not pursue her.

At first she was tentative, keeping her hands skimming over my scarred upper frame, coating my neck as her gleaming dark pools stared deep into my eyes. When she lifted onto her toes to coat my arms, I swayed forward to rub against her rubbery spikes; a whimper slithered from her as her eyes ignited. When I began to engorge once more, she settled back onto the flats of her feet and trapped me between her legs. Her entire frame shook as she flicked her gaze down between us, where, as I rocked forward, my shaft disappeared beneath her as dripping warmth coated it.

As she quivered, Mandy’s eyes went wide, and she paused, staring and gulping air, before drifting her shaking hands down to my rod. As soon as her hot fingers skimmed over my ridges, it lurched upwards. At first, Mandy started, but soon a cute little giggle escaped her and she tightened her fingers before stepping back to let me rise up before us. A moan dragged from my lips as I stared down at her, grinning as her hands roamed, twisting along my rod.

At that point, as her rolling fingers pressed over my globe and pushed out a long trail of pre-cum to the deck, I made my decision.

“I will give you anything and everything you want. All that you desire.” As I spoke, she lifted her gaze and tremors raced through both of us when our eyes met. “And I will push you further than you can ever imagine.”

With that, I lowered my arms, removed her from my shaft and lay down on my lounge chair. At first, she stood there, mind reeling with what I had said, before rubbing her palms together and walking towards her lounger.

She never made it there.

As soon as she came close, I reached out, grasped her wrist and tugged her to me. As I pulled her oil-slick, warm frame downward, Mandy’s bright blue eyes sparkled, and she lifted her leg to straddle me. While her taut pelvis settled over my throbbing shaft, she managed a quick glance down before I placed my outstretched hands on her back. When I pressed her onto me, those hot sharp peaks followed by her soft cones mashed into my chest. Though the sultry wind blew her hair around, neither of us cared.

Despite our oil-slicked bodies sliding against each other and Mandy’s weight squeezing my shaft into my belly, I nestled her in my arms and held her close. Her heart raced atop my own as rapid puffs of air flew from her parted lips. Her eyes gleamed; her pelvis bounced with my pulse as it thumped through my trapped flesh. As soon as I let my outstretched fingers wander along her tensing back muscles, whimpers fluttered from her trembling lips.

We lay like that for long seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks. Time was irrelevant. Mandy wanted what I could give her. What I had promised to give her. Everything she asked for and more. When Debbie’s ghostly visage slid past my mind’s eye, she flashed me a grin. I wasn’t sure if it was a knowing grin or a happy one. She’d always desired the best for me. And I had a feeling Mandy would be the best thing to happen to me in a very long time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.