Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 13: Not Exactly as Planned

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Not Exactly as Planned - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Perdition Island Day 7

Brad POV:

Brenda and I were talking last night and decided that we’d work together.

At least for the near future.

Darren had more or less taken over doing the ‘Markus/Mario’ group, leaving Brenda with just Marek’s bunch, so, it just made sense. Marek’s group were pretty much settling into a routine and seemed totally focused on just doing their own thing to make their lives easier.

And I really needed her to help me keep track of all the things going on with Elmer’s cast of clueless buffoons.

When we SW’d (Spirit Walked) in current time, I realized a lot had happened since yesterday morning.

Their shelter was in ruins now, nothing but a pile of bamboo and paracord! Lola and Marcy were bound and gagged and tied to a huge log ... completely naked!

Elmer was looking despondent, sitting on another log just staring at their dilapidated shelter, while Vincent was just walking around it, shaking his head.

There was also no sign of any of the five goons or either of Lola’s daughters.

I had a hunch Cecelia, Hugo, Fredo and Lugo might have joined up with Precious, Otis and Brutus.

We decided to exit our current portal and back up to see what had transpired.

Brenda was laughing her ass off, saying we should get some popcorn and just watch it like a movie!

We even made a ‘bet’ on whether it would be a ‘Tragedy’ or a ‘Comedy’, using our ‘old’ method of payoff! (I had ‘Tragedy’ ... and kind of hoped to lose!)

I backed it up to about three hours after the last time I’d left them.

We watched Precious, Brutus and Otis come strolling into the campsite and halfheartedly begin helping Cecelia and Vincent work on their shelter.

Since we couldn’t hear what they were saying, Brenda and I Spirit Walked into the scene.

Lola immediately came over and started ragging on Precious, Brutus and Otis about where they’d been since yesterday afternoon and where Precious was hiding her stuff. When Precious refused to tell her, Lola hauled off and slapped her right across the face.

Brutus then scooped Lola up over his shoulder and carried her over to a fallen log at the edge of the forest. He dropped her and slapped her across the face, twice, then ripped all of her clothes off!

Elmer freaked out, but when he went to try and stop Brutus, Otis just picked him up and held him in a bear hug.

“I’m sorry E, but Brutus and I don’t work for you or Lola anymore. Everyone here will treat Precious with respect or will suffer the consequences. Everyone knows that, right now, your sister needs a good ass-fucking and she’s about to get one!”

Vincent gasped like he wanted to say something, but then just shrugged his shoulders and stood there with his mouth open. Marcy began screaming and ran over to try and help Lola, only to get slapped so hard it knocked her out, cold.

Otis started laughing, pointing with his middle finger, “And that whiny bitch is going to be next!”

Brutus slapped Lola again, pulled her arms around the tree and tied her hands. Then, after dropping his pants he commenced to stroking his semi-hard cock.

Hearing Lola’s screams echoing off the forest wall in front of them, his cock started filling; of course, her naked ass pointing at him, her asshole winking at him, as she took deep breaths, helped, too. With hard cock in hand he dropped to his knees. He put one hand on the small of her back then shoved his dick savagely into Lola’s twat! He thrust in and out several times before pulling all the way out and cramming it right up her ass, where he continued to fuck her until he blew his load. When he finally pulled out, her lewdly gaping ass had a line of spooge running down her leg.

He then went over to Elmer, slapped him upside the head and took over holding him so an eagerly waiting Otis could take his turn.

About that time, Hugo, Lugo and Fredo came running into the campsite wondering what all the screaming and crying was about.

Elmer immediately started yelling at them to do something about Brutus and Otis.

“Shut up, or I’ll smack you again,” Brutus yelled.

I had a feeling I was about to lose my bet when Hugo hollered at Brutus, “Are you planning on giving us a turn? I’ve had as much of that evil-tongued bitch as I can stand!”

Brutus chuckled, “Sure, as long as you guys don’t mind sloppy seconds!”

With Marcella still being knocked out, Otis assumed the position and since Lola’s ass now had plenty of lubrication, went straight to work.

Lola only screamed for another minute or so before her screams turned into sobs as Otis continued brutally sodomizing her.

If this was being done to any other woman in the universe, I would be appalled. However, after knowing what she did to all those children, this was almost cathartic for me as well as Brenda.

My sweetie had an almost evil look on her face, obviously enjoying seeing Lola getting what she so richly deserved.

By the time Hugo was finished with her, Marcella had started ‘coming to’ and her screams of rage soon turned into screams of pain and humiliation. She found herself stripped and tied down next to Lola.

Lugo chuckled evilly, “Oh goody, thanks for waking up Marcella, now I won’t have to have super-sloppy fourths!”

Over the next half hour, both women were repeatedly sodomized and then left tied together, still bent over the log. Jizz was leaking from both of their asses and cunts, streams of cum running down the inside of their legs.

Their once defiant screams had been reduced to quiet sobs when, for the first time in their lives, they realized they were really just ‘nobodies’ now, that no one cared about.

When the five goons sat down to have a beer, Elmer was left just staring at his defiled sisters, realizing that he too no longer had any control, whatsoever, over anyone or anything, anymore.

Vincent had wisely chosen to keep his mouth shut, but did look on sadly at his once proud sisters who had just been reduced to no-account fuck-holes!

Suddenly, the sky darkened and thunder and lightning heralded a rapidly approaching tropical thunderstorm.

Precious, Otis and Brutus told Cecelia she could come with them if she wanted, to get out of the storm. Cecelia gave her uncle Vinnie a kiss on the cheek before following them as they all ran off toward their cave.

I couldn’t believe my eyes as right after they left, Vinnie, Elmer and the three goons all went into the shelter, leaving Lola and Marcella outside, still naked and tied to that log.

A few minutes later, the skies opened up and the wind must’ve been topping 60 miles per hour as the rain began coming down sideways.

Vincent’s shelter didn’t even last three minutes before it collapsed, leaving the two tarps, that been the roof, now being held down by 10 desperately clutching and shivering hands!

They at least had the decency, after about 20 minutes, to mosey their tarps over by Lola and Marcella so they could get some shelter from the cold, hard-pouring rain.

When we flew over to check on our ‘cave dwellers’, we found them in their cave, sitting around a small fire. They were discussing what they were going to do when Vincent and Elmer eventually found their new home.

They had no delusions that it wouldn’t be long before that happened.

As the wind continued whipping outside, they also speculated that Vinnie’s ‘engineering wonder’ most likely wouldn’t last the night.

Precious said, calmly, “I think Mom learned her lesson, guys, so please don’t fuck her like that again, okay?”

I was glad they couldn’t hear our gasps after hearing her request. Brutus nodded, “Sure, if that’s what you want. I just felt she was never going to learn and stepped over the line when she slapped you. I’m sorry if we went too far?”

Cecelia giggled, “Ohhh, I don’t think you went too far, let’s just say that was perfect! Now, if she ever hits either of us again, then I have no problem with you being even MORE brutal the next time! Precious, do you agree?”

She was nodding, “Absolutely! I just wish I could believe she won’t ever do it again.”

Brutus told both of them, in a serious tone, “I think we broke both her and Marcy’s spirits this afternoon. Just know, both of them will try to kill us for what we did! It might not happen tomorrow or even next week. Just know, they’ll NEVER forget or forgive us and most likely, they WILL try to exact revenge on us ... ALL of us. And with E and Vinnie not intervening, they could very well be on their hit-list as well!”

Otis added, “And don’t buy-in to anything they might say to the contrary. Now, what are we gonna do when they discover where our new place is? Vinnie, at least, will want to move in with us. Especially if his little hut doesn’t survive the night.” He chuckled, “Which, I don’t think it will!”

Precious was furiously shaking her head, “I like Uncle Vinnie, but, NO FUCKING WAY are any of them moving in with us! Maybe in the morning, we should go looking to see if we can find another cave. Either for us, or for them?”

Brutus was laughing, “Great idea! You’re right, too, there’s no way we wanna give up this nice little thing the four of us have going, by inviting guests to move in with us! Maybe we’ll get lucky and find an even better place for us, even though, with the stream and all these fruit trees so close by, it’s doubtful anyplace will be much better.”

With that, Precious gently pushed Brutus onto his back and climbed on top of him, giving him an intense kiss. Cecelia giggled, while pulling Otis on top of her, making out with him, too!

After a couple minutes they all moved to their makeshift beds and started fucking like bunnies.

At that point, Brenda and I exited the portal, to begin amorously paying off our bets!

We didn’t even argue about who won!


After thoroughly ‘paying off’ our bets, Brenda wanted to invite Ibera to join us. When we ‘called’ her, she was giggling, “I’d love to join you, but, right now, I have two tongues and twenty fingers about to push me to Nirvana! Why don’t you guys come and join us!?”

Brenda was so giddy she didn’t even hesitate and we found ourselves watching JB and Darren licking, kissing and sucking every erogenous zone on the poor girl’s delicious body! Ibera was panting, gasping and writhing deliriously with her legs all flung akimbo and moaning in orgasmic overload.

Brenda gushed, “Wow! Those boys sure seem to know what they’re doing! Let’s join them and see if we can’t make her pass out!?”

While I latched on to Ibera’s unoccupied breast, I was shocked when Darren immediately went down on my Brenda!

I was somewhat taken aback, never having actually taken part in a group-grope before.

I’d just figured we’d be joining the boys doing Ibera!

Oh, we’d watched Charlie, Lennie and the gang all going at it, but, just agreed to possibly try it someday.

I just didn’t realize that today would be ’that day’!

After an initial moment of jealousy, I found myself getting very turned on seeing Darren licking and stroking Brenda’s pussy and clit just like I’d done not 10 minutes earlier!

Soon, I was harder than I’ve been in decades!

JB chuckled, “Hey Boss, I think Ibera needs something long and hard in her pussy! Looks like you’re ready, so, how’s about helping her out?”

I couldn’t believe how good it felt as I slowly slid into Ibera’s tight, pulsing, well-lubed pussy!

Brenda looked over at me and I could instantly see how ultra-turned on she was getting, watching me plunging in and out of a moaning Ibera.

Then, while she was inviting Darren to ‘assume the position’ in her pussy, I damn near blew my load prematurely. It only got more intense when Brenda grabbed JB’s cock and told him she wanted him to fuck her mouth! I’d never seen her so aggressively sucking dick like she was now! (Of course, previously, my dick was the only one she’d sucked in the last 20 years.)

When I heard Brenda screaming in an intense orgasm, I came too, flooding Ibera’s pussy with more cum than I’d ever ejaculated before!

As I started coming down, I watched both guys cumming in Brenda too, causing all three of them to moan loudly.

Brenda entered my head, “Thank you, my loving husband! That was the hottest thing I’ve ever done! How was it for you?”

“Oh Baby, it was great! Watching you with both JB and Darren screwing your brains out was the most erotic thing imaginable!”

Ibera giggled, “Hey, girlfriend, do you wanna clean each other out?”

Brenda’s expression was stunned, for about 5 seconds, before grinning, shyly, “Um, okay, but, it’ll be the first time I’ve ever gone down on another woman?”

Ibera kissed her erotically then said, “Just do what you’d like me to do to you and it’ll be great for both of us!”

After a tentative start, Brenda was soon nose deep into Ibera’s sloppy pussy, licking and slurping for all she was worth! That’s when I realized she was slurping MY jizz! Ibera was giving as good as she was getting and both of them were gasping from the mutual effort and orgasms.

I had a feeling this affair was far from being over, since, watching this, my cock was hard as a brick again.

Darren chuckled, “Looks like you’re ready for round 2, Boss!”

Ibera and Brenda rolled onto their sides, breathing hard, but grinning at each other with very wet and creamy faces.

When the two girls asked for a kiss, JB, Darren and I just looked at each other questioningly.

The idea had me terrified! Both of them had some of all our combined cum on their lips and just the thought was unsettling to say the least.

It didn’t seem to bother my young assistants, however, as they eagerly jumped in to ‘save’ me. Brenda was giggling like a school girl, knowing what I was thinking. She further attempted to rub it in, by sticking her tongue clean down JB’s throat. He started tweaking her nipples and she grabbed and quickly guided his cock into her pussy!

Ibera called me over and guided my cock into her pussy, then shocked the hell out of me, “Oh, Bradley, now put that well-lubed cock into my ass so you and Darren can double penetrate me, okay?”

Whoa! I’d always wondered about it, but, Brenda never even suggested that I ever ‘bugger’ her.

I didn’t have any time to think about it! She rolled me onto my back then promptly sat down, driving my cock all the way, balls deep, into her cute, tight, little ass!

When Darren knelt between my legs and thrust into her pussy, I could feel his cock rubbing mine with only a thin membrane separating us!

When Ibera raised up a little so we could both thrust in and out of her, I nearly fainted from the absolute erotic-ness of it all.

I could have started getting weird about it, if not for Ibera’s nearly delirious pleading for us to fuck her harder! Our close proximity just added to the eroticism of the moment.

Many of my previous sexual boundaries were being systematically torn down. My homophobia was being transformed by realizing that, just because I loved the feeling of Darren’s cock nearly rubbing mine, that didn’t make me gay, or even bi-sexual, really.

It just meant we both enjoyed pleasuring our mutual partner and didn’t let old, antiquated misconceptions stop us. Ibera’s pussy was squirting more juices than I’d ever thought possible. It seemed like every stroke was pumping more juice out of her.

When she begged us to cum, it was just a matter of letting go. And jeez, did we ever! We must have had a triple mutual orgasm judging by the gasping we were all doing.

JB and Brenda had obviously finished earlier because when we pulled out of Ibera, they were both smiling at us, and gently caressing each other!

Oh my God, this was the most erotic sex I’d ever had. The five of us were all so exhausted we just lay, cuddling each other, and were soon asleep in each other’s arms.

I don’t know how long we slept, but, up here, it doesn’t really matter. At Ibera’s suggestion, we enjoyed a five-person shower that could easily have led us back to bed!

I think my sweetie is becoming ‘over-sexed’. She told us that next time we all got together, she wanted to try what we did to Ibera.

All I can say is, that assured me this was NOT going to be a one-off event. Especially, when JB invited us to come out to Arizona with them sometime, after things settled down there a little bit.

Just thinking of all those beautiful young ladies out there had me ‘rising’ to the hopeful occasion.

If nothing else, this had become one HELL of a team-building exercise!


There are still many things to learn about working up here, in different dimensions.

I just learned that when we do things, even right here, in a different dimension, we get a ‘choice’. Like whether to use the acute time dilation or NOT.

For instance, our little ‘tryst’ took about 3 to 4 hours of actual time.

However, by being in Ibera’s ‘bedroom dimension’ it could have only been a couple minutes. OR, we could ‘choose’ to exit in ‘real time’, meaning it would be 3 to 4 hours. The boys chose to use the time dilation, to get more work done, but, since we kind of wanted time to pass, Brenda and I chose not to use it.

We wanted to see what happened after our initial ‘real-time’ visit where Lola and Marcy were still naked and tied to that log.

But first, we went into the past and started the portal on a ‘slow fast-forward’ until something interesting happened.

The sun came up and Vinnie and Elmer still had their hand-held shelter draped over all 7 of them. As they all woke up, Lola and Marcy must have started bitching, prompting Elmer to gag them both! It was amusing that all night the two old broads had never been untied!

Remembering what Brutus told Lola’s daughters, that Lola and Marcy might be looking to get revenge, it was apparent that Elmer and Vincent ALSO may have felt that! Hence, that’s why they didn’t untie their sisters.

The three goons each grabbed a beer and went fishing, hoping to catch something for breakfast.

When Elmer grabbed a knife and headed for his sisters, Brenda and I jumped into the portal with our cameras.

He approached his sisters cautiously, “If I cut you loose, will you promise to behave yourselves and act ... civilized?”

The way the two of them were staring daggers at him, there’s no damned way I’d have cut them loose, that’s for damn sure.

But, Elmer seemed to believe them when they solemnly nodded their agreement.

After freeing them and removing their gags Marcy said, dispassionately, “I never want that to happen again, E. Please give me your word?”

She was almost too calm and only stared, stoically, as Lola said, “I think we need to see what kind of shelter my daughters have built, don’t you think? Let’s face it, Vince ain’t no builder and I’d be willing to bet, those girls and Otis and Brutus probably have something much better. Aren’t you getting tired of hanging onto that tarp all night?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.