Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 16: Grooming New Relationships

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16: Grooming New Relationships - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Perdition Island Day 8 – 9

Darren POV:

In the last two days our subjects have ‘moved’ in directions none of us could have anticipated.

What started out as six groups have now merged into three. There have been seven deaths, lowering the total number of prisoners on the island to 34. The way we ‘documented’ the last couple days seems to have worked well, so, we’re going to continue.

However, instead of identifying ‘who’ is reporting, we’re going to collaborate, like we did yesterday and just identify ‘which’ group is being reported on.

These are the new groups (At least for now?) and their members.

Elmer’s Clan:

Markus, Marcella’s eldest son, has taken over as their leader. Elmer isn’t happy about it, but, we’ll get into that later. The rest of the members are: Elmer, Lola, her daughters, Precious and Cecelia, Marcella, her other son, Sonny, Hugo, Lugo, Fredo, Otis and Brutus. These twelve will be known collectively as ‘Elmer’s Clan’.

Max’s Minions:

The Assassin, Maxwell Lester is the leader of this group now. They have successfully recruited what used to be known as ‘Marek’s Group’. The members are, starting with what’s left of his original group: Annie Hunt, Jasmine Tran, Tiny (Tony Molina, formerly Lonnie Corrigan’s Group), Lonnie Corrigan, Lucinda McEvil, Chad Marek, Shawn Peters, Fred Callas and Lin Su Chen. These ten will now be known as ‘Max’s Minions’.

Blaine’s Bunch:

Formerly known as George’s Group, they picked up Vincent Normistronzo’s kids yesterday and are now the largest group, tied with ‘Elmer’s Clan’. Since the beginning, George has deferred to Blaine Murdock, therefore making him their defacto leader. They are: George Sachs, Naomi, Ruthie, Meredith, Margo, Steve Fitzhugh, Wayne James, Mario, Enrico, Stefano and Lolita. These twelve will now be known as ‘Blaine’s Bunch.’

We wondered how long the ‘Honeymoon’ phase would last for each group before nerves got frayed and regrets were made.

Max’s ‘Minions’ were eager to get moving since they had more than 60 miles and one stop to go and they only had about 6 hours of daylight left. They talked it over and decided they’d spend the night at Marek’s old camp then load up and set out for home first thing in the morning.

Max checked the wind and sighed, “Well guys and gals, as much fun as we had getting here, it’s gonna suck going home.”

Marek chuckled, “We have to row the whole way anyways, so, it doesn’t matter to us, except that the distance is going to be brutal.”

Max nodded, “Well, we’ll just row with you so we can stay together and talk. We’re following you, so, lead on, Magellan!”

Marek felt bad that Max was ‘shorthanded’, so he offered to swap Peters for Annie, since Max’s boat was nearly twice the size of theirs. After about an hour, Peters suggested they all get in Max’s boat and just ‘tow’ the other, so they would have 8 rowers in one boat, making it easier to go faster. (And talk!)

Lonnie was delighted, since now his job, manning the rudder, was very easy.

After getting ‘in sync’, they found themselves making pretty good headway. Chen kept looking at little Athena and asked, “So, what’s the story with your little dog? I haven’t been around dogs much, but, I was amazed how the four of them all got along so well. That little Hera, was that her name? She seemed like she melted that Marcella bitches ice-cold heart!”

Annie giggled, “Yeah, Marcella wanted Lolita to give her little Apollo, but, there’s no way Lolita’s giving up her little best friend! All four of the dogs are special and extremely smart! I can actually talk to Athena!” She boasted.

Chen snickered, “You might THINK you can, but, we all know that’s not possible!”

Max chuckled, “Don’t bet on that, my friend! Sometimes I think Annie and Athena are telepathic! I swear Athena can read Annie’s mind. Jasmine’s too, right Jazz?”

Athena ran over to Jasmine and sat in her lap, making rowing a bit challenging, but, earning her a belly rub.

Chen, sitting next to Annie, just grinned at Athena’s antics.

“So”, Jasmine challenged, “Whisper something to Annie that you want Athena to do, Chen. Go ahead, I bet Athena will do it!”

Chen had a sly look on his face as he very quietly whispered, “Get her to roll over and raise her left paw. Without looking at her. OR saying anything!”

By the time he could turn his head, he watched in wonder as Athena rolled over in Jasmines lap, then held out her left paw!

“Holy Second chances!” Chen exclaimed, “That little ... that wonderful, cute little dog just might be a telepathic Catalyst!”

“Come here, Athena, give me the ability to talk to you! Please?” Chen thought to Athena.

Athena seemed unsure at first, but, then went over to Chen and licked his nose. Chen’s eyes brightened and he smiled broadly, “Oh my! She DID it! I can ‘hear’ her talking to me!” He nearly shouted to everyone.

“Annie, can you and Jasmine hear me, too?” He thought to them.

Annie squealed, “Yes!” She said out loud, then only thought, “Ooops, yes, I can hear you, Chen. Max, can you hear us?”

Max’s eyes went wide and he grinned like a Cheshire cat while he nodded.

Chen picked Athena up and gave her a hug and kiss on her little mug. “You are my new love, Little One!”

“Chen, don’t you be trying to steal my little girls heart, dang you!” Max thought, kiddingly, to Athena and Chen, trying to look hurt.

“Can’t I love both of you?” Athena answered, earning her some ‘heavy petting’ from both of them.

Annie and Jasmine both picked up the conversation and were giggling like crazy.

Peters, Marek, Callas, Tiny and Lonnie were totally oblivious and just wondered what all the giggles and chuckles were about.

Tiny huffed, “Okay, what’s going on?”

Chen’s eyes lit up, “Wow! I just read Tiny’s mind! No, my big, new friend, we have NOT just swallowed ‘crazy pills’! Our tiny blonde companion has just given me my telepathy and mind reading abilities back!”

Marek looked shocked, “You got your powers back? Are you kidding? From that little dog!?”

Chen was nodding and grinning, “I’m not sure about all of my old powers, but, my telepathy and mind reading, for sure! Tiny, you WERE thinking what I said about ‘crazy pills’, were you not?”

Tiny nodded numbly, “Ugh, yeah, I was wondering if you guys had swallowed crazy pills! Hah, how did you know that?”

Chen held up Athena, “By letting our little sweetie lick my nose! I felt a tingle, that I’ve felt before, when my old boss gave me my first abilities! This little cutie is a CANINE VERSION of a Catalyst! Hasn’t she ever licked any of you on the nose before?”

The five of them were just shaking their heads, expressionlessly, wondering if they were being punked.

Lonnie scoffed, “Ain’t no damned mutt licking MY nose! Fuck that!”

Max shook his head, “Gotta work on that attitude, Lonnie. Don’t worry, it’s your loss! Athena, DO NOT lick Lonnie, okay?”

Athena flashed, “Okay” and nodded her head, causing Annie to giggle and Chen to bark out an out of control laugh.

Lonnie noticed her antics and just huffed again, shaking his head.

Marek was much less skeptical, “Hey Athena, would you give my ugly mug one of your special kisses?”

She barked, then ran under the seats and came up onto Marek’s lap, tail just a wagging. When she licked his nose Marek screeched, “Holy crap! I FELT that. Did it work?”

“Welcome to the club, my favorite weasel!” Chen thought to him.

“Did you just call me a weasel, Chen?” Marek excitedly asked out loud.

Chen laughed, “Yes, now, just think a question to me, so you know it worked. Will ya?”

“What’s our old boss’ name?”

Chen chuckled, “Fucking Logan! Now do you believe?”

Marek broke down laughing, “Whoa! I can hear Max, Annie, Jasmine and Athena in my head too! This is wild. Thank you little Athena, you’re the best!”

Tiny chuckled, “Hey Athena, I feel like ‘Marty, tardy to the party’, can I be next, cutie?”

She quickly ran over to Tiny, who was sitting next to Marek and within seconds, Tiny was ‘in’. Peters and Callas followed suit and now everyone but Lonnie were ‘talking’ silently.

Over an hour went by and it became apparent that Lonnie was feeling very alone, what with everyone jabbering away telepathically, leaving him in total solitude. He apparently believed they were ALL punking him, but, he was nevertheless bothered by all of the silence.

With everyone now rowing in a good rhythm again, they were making great time.

Also, with everyone sitting backwards in ‘rowing’ mode, Lonnie kept looking at them, noticing all of their facial expressions constantly changing. Athena was going from person to person, getting quick pets from everyone, but, endeavoring to not slow down their rowing efforts.

As they passed the Normistronzo’s beach, Lonnie watched as Peters and Callas pointed without saying a word. It was obvious it was somebody’s beach, just because of all the garbage, but, not whose beach.

Lonnie huffed, “What are you guys pointing at!?”

Max chuckled, “Oh, sorry. I forgot you couldn’t hear us. Fred (Callas) just told us that’s the Normistronzo’s beach. If you look ahead of us, that mountain up a few miles ahead is where their camp is! That’s why they wanted to join up with us, so they wouldn’t be so close to Elmer’s heathens.”

Lonnie was shaking his head as he grumbled, “Fuck you guys! You’re still trying to dupe me into thinking you all can talk to each other, just by ‘thinking’? Really!?”

Tiny chuckled, “Lon, I can’t believe you’re so hard-headed! If we wanted to ‘dupe’ you, we’d try to get you to believe that Athena could fly!”

Just then, Athena appeared to fly from the bow clear into Tiny’s lap, who was sitting just in front of Lonnie, in the far rear ‘tiller’s’ seat.

Lonnie scoffed, “Very funny! Whoever threw that little dog back here better be glad she didn’t break one of her tiny little legs!”

What he didn’t notice was everyone else’s stunned looks.

What he didn’t ‘hear’ was Chen asking, “Nobody threw our little sweetie ... did they?”

Or, Athena answering, “Sorry, I couldn’t resist! I haven’t flown in a while!”

The laughing amidst all of the still stunned looks had Lonnie just frowning and grumbling to himself, “This is getting old...”

Max, who was sitting in the front said out loud, “Sorry old buddy, I just couldn’t ... resist!” Followed by silently telling everyone else, “Let’s keep Athena’s abilities a secret. We DON’T want Lonnie to believe now! Let’s drop our efforts to convince him and just let him believe what he already has himself believing. Okay?”

“Okay” Everyone answered, silently.

Thus ended their teasing and Lonnie seemed to be glad he was right. And things were getting back to normal and everyone was talking again.


When they finished pulling both boats a good ways up on the beach, they set the anchors in the sand and walked the short distance to Marek’s group’s cave.

Lonnie looked around inside the cave, “Hey, this is nice! Why don’t we just move our camp up here? It’s much closer to the beach than our place is, so fishing would be easier not to mention easier to get to our boats when we want to go somewhere. This small opening and high ceiling makes it nice and cozy, considering how big it is in here! Wouldn’t that make more sense?”

Max looked around, conferring silently with the rest of his crew. After some quick discussions, Max said, “I still don’t trust the Normistronzos. I see why our new friends wanted to move to our place and I agree. We’ll stay the night, then load up and head South.” He chuckled, “Now that I know which way ‘south’ really is!”

Lonnie grumped, “Fuck! These guys have an awful lot of stuff that we’re going to have to haul all the way in to our caves.”

Peters said, “Yeah, but, I do have this nice, big wagon, so, that should help!?”

Max saw it and grinned, “Nice! Your idea?”

“Peters grinned, “Yeah, Ibera didn’t even hesitate, she just asked what kind of tires I wanted. I picked solid rubber so I wouldn’t have to worry about the tires going flat. It really helped with our extra toolkit.”

Tiny asked, “How did you four guys get three toolkits?”

Marek chuckled, “Well, at first we asked if we could get an extra toolkit INSTEAD of a boat. Ibera agreed, so we got to fill it with some really nice woodworking tools. Then at the end, she said the professor demanded we get the boat, anyways, so, we just got lucky!”

Max assessed the quantity of their stuff, “See Lonnie? We can do it in just one trip with this wagon! I can’t wait to see your woodworking tools. We got some too, so we may have some future ‘trade-bait’?”

Chen grinned, “AND, these guys have a nice coffee percolator and coffee grinder with 20 Lbs of coffee beans!”

Max smiled, “We’ll have to make a pot before we leave in the morning! I really miss my morning coffee.”

“Not anymore my friend!” Chen chuckled.

As everyone packed things up and prepared for bed, Lonnie kept looking around the cave with a strange, thoughtful look on his face.

Nobody seemed to notice or care.

When Marek, Peters and Callas unrolled their sleeping bags, Jasmine asked, “You guys wouldn’t happen to have anything for us, would you?”

Fred Callas smiled, “No more sleeping bags, unfortunately, but we did get four nice large fleece blankets. Let me get them out of our duffel bags for you guys. Pillows, we’re short on, however.”

Jasmine giggled, “Looks like Annie and I are going to get cuddled tonight! Max, would you mind if I checked out our new members? I bet if they unzipped and opened up their bags, three could ‘lay’ on one, if Annie or I are in the middle?”

Max chuckled, “That would free up a bag. If they don’t mind me using one, I have no problems with that idea. I can cuddle with my little cutie, Athena!”

Tiny chided, “Sure, leave me in the lurch. That’s okay, a blanket is good. I’ll let Lonnie have two blankets.”

Lonnie huffed, “I just wish we’d have brought Lucy. Then I’d have a bed partner myself. She would damn sure keep ME warm!”

Jasmine tittered, “Yep, but then you’d have to cuddle her with all these guys’ jizz leaking out of her!”

Lonnie blustered, “And you should talk! I’m surprised you haven’t coaxed one of these guys’ cocks into YOUR pussy yet!?”

“Hey, I can wait till tomorrow, unless these guys really wanna put a smile on my face, tonight?” She giggled.

Marek and his guys suddenly looked shell-shocked, “Really!? We haven’t had any nookie since we were taken to Ibera’s place.” Marek asked, hopefully.

Max chuckled, “Aw shit, here we go! Do you guys have any plastic sheets to put on top of your sleeping bags? If not, they’re going to smell like a whorehouse two hours after the whole Naval fleet comes in!”

Chen reached up and stroked his fingers gently across Jasmines still clothed pussy, “So, just how many guys could you take care of in one night, sweet thing?”

As Jasmine gasped, Max said, “At least 50, by my reckoning. She’s one of the most insatiable nymphomaniacs I’ve ever seen. Right Jazz?”

Marek gasped, “And your pussy wouldn’t get, like, really sore?” He asked while caressing her pussy and tits again.

Jasmine gasped, in a deeper pitch, as Chen stroked harder, easing her shorts down, exposing already moist labia. “Ohhh! No, my pussy NEVER gets sore. Oh God, keep going Mr Chen, yeah, keep doing me with those magic fingers of yours! YESSS.”

Chen eased her onto her back, then, pushed two fingers into her and started stroking her pussy like his hand was a jackhammer. “I’m gonna make you cum so hard you’re gonna pass out!”

Jasmine was now squealing and humping her hips, wildly, trying to escape the over-stimulation Chen was giving her by trying to squeeze her legs closed. Chen was ready and told Peters and Fred to help hold her legs open and to start sucking her tits, being sure to bite on her fully erect nipples. Hard, but not hard enough to draw blood.

Jasmine went completely ape-shit.

She’d never experienced anything like this before as Chen kept hammer-stroking deep and hyper-fast into her super soaked, wildly spasming pussy!

Annie asked if they were hurting her and all Jasmine could do was scream, “OHHH MY FUCKING GODDDDD! Oh shit, oh shit ... DON’T STOP ... Annie, don’t make them stop! This is fucking great! I just hope it doesn’t kill me!”

For the next twenty minutes the three guys worked her into a raspy, screaming, pussy-frothing frenzy. When Chen got tired, he had Marek take over, to continue the onslaught. Jasmine had juices squirting three feet into the air while a thick white sluice was flowing from deep inside her abused pussy, soaking everything. Her screams turned into howls before her shrieks of orgasmic overload suddenly fell silent.

Her body convulsed for a few more seconds before she appeared to suddenly fall into a comatose state.

Max was worried that something really bad might have happened to her.

Chen shook his head, “She’s fine. She’s not the first one I’ve ‘tortured’ into ecstasy like this. Let’s see how she feels when she wakes up. Most ‘ordinary’ women wouldn’t like what we did, but this gal is far from ordinary! She just experienced what’s known as ‘la petite Morte’, or ‘the little death’, probably for the first time in her life. She’ll be fine, trust me.”

A few minutes later, Jasmine’s legs spasmed and flung wide open and she gasped, “Oh God ... Ohhh Mr Chen ... PLEASE put your cock gently into my pussy?”

He quickly dropped his shorts and pushed his entire length slowly into her hot, soaked, pulsing depths, taking nearly a minute to fully fill her.

Jasmine started crying as she wrapped her legs around his butt, pulling him even deeper into her. “I’m sorry for soaking your bed, but, could we just stay like this for the night?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.