Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 21: Attracting Attention

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21: Attracting Attention - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Island Day 15-16

Annie POV:

Yesterday, my entire life changed.

For the better!

First, I had an enchanting afternoon with my secret lover, JB.

I hadn’t been made love to that good ... ever! I have never felt that much ‘in love’ before ... and yet, been set so totally free. JB made me understand that I don’t need to ‘wait’ for him to be with me sometime in the way distant future. Yet, I just know, that if that day ever comes, it will be fantastic, because, we’ll still be lovers!

Even if I fall in love with every guy here on this beautiful island in the meantime.

Then, when we discovered what those degenerate, long-nosed bastards did to Lonnie and Lucy, the way the six of us with psychic powers sprang into action was thrilling.

Max, Blaine and the guys made me feel like a real part of their ‘Super-team’. They treated me like a true equal and I fell in love with all of them! If not for JB’s words earlier, I wouldn’t have felt ‘free’ enough to feel the way I did.

I truly love JB, but, now I’m in love with all of them!

Empowered ... that’s what I feel.

Eager to enjoy my sexuality and set my feelings free. With no guilt or second guesses. I understand now, exactly what JB tried to tell me. No matter how much I enjoy somebody else, JB will always be my soulmate! And I find myself loving him more every minute.

That brings me to last night.

After we made sure Lucy was okay, we invited her into our new ‘Family’. She was overcome with emotion and gratefully accepted.

Lonnie was still being healed by Apollo and slept through the whole event in one of Blaine’s caves with Apollo right by his side.

Naomi suggested we all get together for a celebration ... and hopefully some playful debauchery!

The guys set about getting a nice bonfire going by their caves, while the girls prepared some refreshments, mostly Blaine’s wine and moonshine, to break the ice. We had chairs and empty toolkits arranged in a circle for seats and some blankets standing by, hopefully for later.

Naomi conspired with Jasmine and Lucy about how to get things started and they decided to have everyone participate in a ‘game’. It was kinda like ‘Truth or Dares’ but, was all ‘Dares’! It was intended to get everyone to know each other on a more physical and personal level.

Everybody was enthusiastic with the possible exception of Mario, Enrico, Stefano and Lolita, who all seemed very bashful, especially at first.

Naomi was our ‘emcee’ and had everyone stand and go around the circle kissing everyone for 5 minutes before switching until all the guys had kissed all the girls.

That took nearly an hour and Naomi had to remind several ‘couplings’ that there was to be no groping yet!

Things got interesting right off the bat, when Jasmine embraced a nervously blushing Mario who gave her a quick peck on the cheek then tried to back away.

“Hey, that’s not a kiss!” Jazz giggled, “Come here and let’s have a real one!”

“But, but, I don’t know how to kiss ... like you guys do. I’m afraid I won’t do it right...”

Lucy and Naomi were getting the same reactions from Enrico and Stefano and the six of them went off by themselves a short distance so the boys might feel less pressure and embarrassment.

All three of the girls had already kissed all of the other guys, numerous times, so they didn’t really need the ‘introduction’ part.

I was enjoying kisses from Blaine, Steve, Wayne and George, but we all kept an eye on Jazz, Lucy and Naomi to see how they were progressing.

Lolita surprised many of the guys when she warmed up quickly after giving George a very sexy, five-minute kiss. She was a little tentative with the other guys, but, was soon kissing with a good deal of moans, gasps and tongue!

And girlish giggles. Our youngest member was blossoming right before our very eyes.

I knew why. She’d confided in me earlier that Darren had deflowered her and it was the most wonderful experience of her young life. And she got the same ‘freedom message’ that JB gave me.

Her brothers, however, were finding themselves getting lovingly teased into getting with the program. Soon, their embarrassment was more centered on the fact that they were all sporting raging hard-ons that threatened to soil their shorts!

Jasmine called the rest of the girls over to take their turns, giving the boys a chance to ‘get a grip’ on their overstimulation.

When young Ruthie embraced Mario for her turn, things got interesting. Something ‘clicked’. There were no nervous giggles or chuckles. I could feel a real passion building between them. When Naomi said it was time to switch, they acted like they may never see each other again. Ruthie made him promise to see her later when our game was over. And he was emotional about it, swearing he couldn’t wait to kiss her again.

Margo was also forming a connection with the previously shy Enrico AND Stefano. And both of the boys couldn’t kiss her enough! The embarrassment from before was fading fast.

Naomi signaled the end of the kissing and suggested refreshments while she explained the next game she wanted us to try.

For the next ‘game’ she giggled, “I need to ask for five ‘male’ volunteers to sit this one out. The game needs an equal number of guys and gals.”

The three brothers immediately put their hands up, as did Tiny.

Naomi giggled, “You FOUR need this game the most! It’s to give those with the least experiences with everyone a chance to ... get ... familiar with those you’ve rarely if ever been with. Blaine, how about you, Steve, Wayne, Max and George sitting this one out?” Giggle, “Jazz, Lucy and I will be sure you don’t go home ‘hard up’!?”

I scoffed, “Hey! What am I? Chopped liver?”

Max chuckled, “Not even! It’s just that, for the last ... well, quite a while, you’ve been a bit distant. Are you serious about being back in circulation?”

I kissed him, trying to tickle his tonsils with my tongue, “Whoa!” He gasped, sucking in a deep breath, “Welcome back Annie! And you’re anything but chopped liver! Maybe chopped caviar? Ohh-la-la, that was one heck of a kiss!” He grinned.

That was met with chuckles and giggles. Naomi announced that the eight remaining guys and all eight girls needed to get ready. She had 16 blindfolds made out of four diapers and needed all the participants to step away from the fire and put them on. The five guys not participating would be helping make sure everyone got rearranged and didn’t accidentally step in the fire.

After everyone was good and mixed up, they separated the girls on one side and the guys on the other, just a short step apart.

Then Naomi told everyone to strip.

There was some nervous comments, then Naomi said, “I’m blindfolded too, so, don’t be bashful. Blaine, let me know when everyone is ready, then I’ll explain the game.”

There was silence as, I think, everyone complied. At one point, a couple guys gasped, which added some intrigue, wondering what that was for. I could tell it was some of our ‘guides’ and not a participant, as I think Max was one of the guys who gasped.

Blaine announced that everyone was ‘nekkid as a gaggle of jaybirds’, so Naomi continued, “Okay, now, this is the game. We will all step forward and embrace the person directly in front of you. Without saying a word, you are going to ‘get to know’ your new partner by touching, kissing, caressing or whatever you want. There will be points awarded by our judges as to who gives the most pleasure to their partner, while also trying to figure out ‘who’ it is you’re with! This is supposed to be fun AND sexy. There are no limits on the groping, kissing, sucking or whatever, but, no ‘Tab A into Slot B’ at this time!” She giggled, “that’ll come later!”

“Is getting an orgasm okay?” I tittered.

“Hell yeah! Just know that your partner will get the points for it! Consider it teamwork! But, hey, you’ll both be winners! Right?”

The participants all cheered and the game was on.

When I embraced my guy, he was nervous. I had a feeling it was Tiny, just by his size. He kissed me softly at first, like he did earlier, making me almost certain it was him. He was very gentle when he reached up and gently squeezed my boobs. He was almost reverent. I moaned to let him know I liked it and to encourage his further explorations.

When I reached down to stroke his cock, I was the one who about had a stroke! Oh my GOD! He had the biggest fucking ‘Joystick’ I’d ever put my hands on. I heard several chuckles from the ‘penis gallery’, explaining the gasps I’d heard earlier.

During my distraction, I felt his hand urging me to squeeze harder and stroke it some more. When I did, I slid my hand along his length to assess just how long this monster was. It had to be at least a foot long and I couldn’t even get my hand halfway around it! I shook off my stupor and realized he was embarrassed by his size. I didn’t want that and stroked him with both hands the best I could and dropped to my knees to see just how much of that big sucker I could get in my mouth.

About a third was my guess, judging on where my hands were. I licked the head and sucked while squeezing and stroking it. He was really moaning and I felt him suddenly tense up.

That usually signals when a guy is just about to cum. Something told me he’d be embarrassed about coming so fast so I squeezed the underside of the base of his cock as hard as I could.

I was told that usually delayed a guy from cumming.

He groaned, then sighed, “Thanks” he whispered so only I would hear. I patted his still steel-hard cock then went up to kiss him again.

I felt him enter my head, “Thanks. That felt so good and it’s been so long ... you got me just in time!”

“No problem. I wouldn’t have minded, though. How long has it been since you got off?”

“Months, at least.”

“Holy blue balls! Look, I’m gonna suck you again and this time, let me have it!”

“Ummm, it might be a lot!???”

“This ain’t my first time! Let me have all you got!”

I only sucked and stroked him a minute more before I damn near drowned! I was ready and swallowed four freaking times and he was still cumming! And it was hot and very thick ... and it was the best tasting spunk I’ve ever had! It was so thick I could almost chew it.

“Ohh Goddd! Oh MAN, oh baby, whoever you are, that was freaking fantastic!” He announced to the whole world.

Then I ‘heard’, “I know that was you, Annie. Thank you! You’re the best. Did you really swallow it all?”

“Every last wonderful drop! You really came a lot, too. Don’t go that long again. I’ll be more than happy to take care of you.” Giggle, “And I can’t wait to see if that ‘Mandingo’ will fit in my tight, little pussy.”

“I know I’m probably too big. That’s why I’ve been so shy about it.”

“Well, I know two girls who’ll take every inch! Jazz and Lucy will die when they see what you’ve got! I promise you.”

“Really!?”

“Oh yeah! Our resident sluts will treat you like a king if you promise to fuck their horny pussies with your King Kong Dong.” I giggled, “Heck, they’ll cream their shorts just looking at it!”

That made him chuckle out loud and we were reminded we weren’t supposed to be talking.

The next thing I knew, he picked me up, turned me upside down and started licking my pussy like it was a bowl of vanilla pudding. He knew what he was doing, too, as he alternated sticking his tongue deep inside my pussy, then tickling my clit like crazy. Now I was cumming and he was making slurping noises trying to get all of my juices. I giggled to myself, wondering if my pussy still had some of JB’s cum in it!?

I was glad I wasn’t the only one making ecstatic noises. By the sounds of it, there were at least five other orgasms, mostly guys.

Blaine announced it was time to switch and the girls were told to shuffle one person right and he’d guide the last person to their new partner.

Within seconds of restarting I heard the person next to me gasp, “What the heck is THIS?” I could tell it was little Lolita and I knew she had Tiny. I knew his meat stick was bigger than her leg and he probably wasn’t even hard again, yet!

I giggled, “Max, why not switch whoever this is with Jasmine?” I said, pointing to my left, “Jazz will love you for it!”

“Good idea. I can’t wait to see HER reaction!”

“Oh?” I heard Jazz giggle.

A few seconds later I heard Jazz gasp, “Holy fucking shit! Dude, is this thing for real!? Oh Baby, come to Mama!”

I had a feeling the whole ‘Tab A-Slot B’ thing was about to go out the window. At this point, almost all the masks came off, to see what it was that created all the stir.

We saw Jasmine being held by Tiny with her hurriedly guiding his cock into her pussy. She had to bounce up and down a few times before she managed to get Tiny’s whole cock stuffed into her little pussy. It looked so hot, I took my guy, who happened to be Shawn Peters and jumped into his arms to get his ‘peter’ into me, too. He was good sized and filled me up nicely.

“Are we supposed to be doing this?” He asked with a chuckle.

Naomi giggled, “Okay, ‘Tab-A’ CAN be put into ‘Slot-B’ if both parties agree! Jeez, Jasmine looks like a bug impaled by a ten-penny nail! Tiny, I hope you got more of that left for me, later!”

At this point, it turned into an all-out orgy. It seemed to be working out more or less the way Naomi hoped it would, anyways. The young guys managed to get with at least three girls each and were rapidly losing their inhibitions. I gave Mario and Stefano each a nice blowjob and they did an okay job of stroking my pussy with their hands and my clit with their fingertips. I orgasmed twice with each of them and their kisses were pretty passionate. Mario confided that he really liked Ruthie and wanted to give her his virginity.

I could tell the boy was smitten with her and just hoped it wouldn’t lead to problems. Margo was deep in kisses and groping with both Stefano and Enrico and I thought it was cute how far these guys had come in just a few hours.

Jazz had gotten her brains fucked out by Tiny but she still managed to do nearly every other guy, especially Blaine, Steve and Wayne, who she gave the royal treatment to. Lucy managed to coax Tiny up one last time and was nearly comatose by the time he finally blew what I guessed was his third ‘nut’ of the night.

I had the feeling Tiny would never have to worry about blue-balls ever again. He was almost bubbly by the end of the night, and happier than I’d ever seen him.

My last guy was Chen. He asked me if we could wait until we were alone to ‘make love’, so he could make sure we’d have time to enjoy ourselves better.

He was nearly pleading and I didn’t have the heart to turn him down. Not that I would have. Besides, I did need a little break. It had been a while since I’d gotten fucked by six different guys in one night. And had four different girls hungrily clean me up afterwards.

I was getting close to Naomi and Meredith, too. We talked about having a ‘girls’ night next time, so the guys could watch. We never got even one sideways look when we ate each other’s drooling, cum oozing pussies. As a matter of fact, the guys seemed to get turned on by watching us squeal, wiggle and lick each other!

Thanks to our little ‘orgy’, our new 21-person Family became even closer. Especially the six of us with ‘powers’.

It would hopefully be 22 when Lonnie gets completely healed.

Naomi and Blaine invited us all to ‘sleep over’, saying that between the 12 of them, they had 12 queen-sized inflatable air mattresses and each could comfortably sleep two!

Chen gave me a conflicted look.

It was a combination of excitement and disappointment. He was looking for my reaction before commenting. I could feel how much he was looking forward to us spending an evening alone together. I could also sense his desire for the whole group’s getting even closer and, having some nice, intimate relations seemed to be important to him too.

I whispered to him, “It’s your call. It’s not like we’ll never be alone together. I’m good either way?”

He chuckled, then whispered back, “I had some things I wanted to talk to just you about ... but, there’s also some things everybody needs to talk about. You won’t be too disappointed if we stay with the group?”

I giggled, “We can still sleep together tonight, can’t we? We just won’t have the privacy!”

“Best of both worlds, then. Okay, let’s stay.” He grinned.

The guys set up all the mattresses, nicely spaced out, in their huge cave.

I also learned many of the intricacies of the relationships within Blaine’s group.

I found that Blaine was very close to Naomi, like ‘soulmate’ close. Steve was nearly the same with Meredith and Wayne to Margo. But, that Wayne was happy just to be part of the group and sensed that Margo was getting deep feelings for both Enrico and Stefano. George had taken young Lolita under his wing and they seemed to be ‘an item’. But, after tonight, it was anybody’s guess.

Lolita seemed very taken with Shawn and even Chad Marek, too, so we’d have to see where that goes, as well. She seemed to have really emerged from her former shell.

As we were all settling in, Chen got everyone’s attention.

“We’ve all had a heck of a day! I’m very glad we rescued Lucy and Lonnie, well, make that, Zeus rescued Lucy, Hera rescued Lonnie and we helped get all of their things back. I think we really put the Normistronzos in their place and after this afternoon, I doubt they’ll try to get any kind of revenge anytime soon. They’ll want to, but, they have to know they don’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell if they try. However, this thing with the aliens is a whole ‘nother story.

“Zeus, how much do you know, if anything, about these Gromoriks anti-Psy devices and nullifiers?”

Everybody was listening intently and turned to little Zeus, who was sitting with Hera and Athena.

“I’ve consulted with Ibera...” he started, causing everyone to snort in surprise.

“Oh, don’t be too surprised!” He chuckled, “You know she sent all four of us here, right? Well, we talk, via a way known as ‘Spirit Walking’ that is started on her end. She says that ‘her people’ have done some investigating and here’s what she knows for certain.

“First, my turning into a dragon makes their Psychic-detection devices go off like a roman candle. When you guys use your TK, that’s about 75% as bad. It has to do with the fact that those things use huge amounts of psychic energy and sophistication. Our telepathy, in comparison, is nothing more than a tiny ‘ping’ on their devices. Invisibility and defensive bubble are about 25% of TK, or about 10 times more than telepathy.”

Chen asked, “When I infiltrated the Gromorik base back on Earth, I used Chameleon to look like one of them. Shouldn’t that have set off their devices?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.