Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 27: Shakeup!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Shakeup! - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Island Day 21-22

Chen POV:

Whoa!

I wanted to get with my ‘Annie’ first so badly, that I rushed to her before that JB guy could get to her.

That may have been the single biggest screwup to my ‘ultimate plans’ of all time!

Thank God I managed to disconnect right after our ‘session’ or I don’t know what would happen if she knew everything I was thinking right now.

I’ve been in many people’s heads before and my connection to Annie was several magnitudes stronger than anyone I’ve ever had before. However, Annie may have the upper hand right now with regards to the ‘power’ in our connection!

I went into our encounter figuring to subjugate her into being my ultimate, trusted partner in crime. However, I greatly misjudged just how mentally strong she was.

Or ... that she was a damned ‘goody two-shoes’! Who’da thunk it?

Or, and this isn’t really a down side, just how passionate and horny she could be.

Oh, I knew from the other night just how well matched we were, sexually. But, it wasn’t until our joining that I realized she was every bit as oversexed as Jasmine or Lucy ever was!

She wasn’t crazy about being pregnant. But, I learned she was so taken with that ‘JB’ guy, who knocked her up, that having Ibera abort her pregnancy was a non-starter.

(Ibera HAD given both girls that option, since it wasn’t their faults and it was so early in their terms.)

The good news is that Annie IS thoroughly in love with me now, and, at a much deeper level than that damned JB. And, she’s also fully onboard with being my partner, even after she managed to discover my WHOLE dang plan!

So ... why am I not thrilled?

Well, God dammit, because now it’s like I have a damned conscience!

Every devious thought I came up with, SHE had a ‘slightly less’ devious suggestion for me to consider. She wanted to be my partner, but, her ‘suggestions’ are sure to lead to sidetracking my ultimate plan considerably.

I’m hoping that once I’m made a Catalyst, my new ‘power’ will be able to overcome hers.

I do wish, however, that she could come with me, to be ‘joined’ with me on my interview.

Her suggestions there would have been a huge assistance in gaining interview points. With her connected, I couldn’t help but say the right things! Unfortunately, she’s not going with us and I have a feeling our ‘connection’ won’t span the distances involved. We were told our telepathy was only good for like a few light-minutes at most and I’m sure I’m going much further away than that.

Now, I’m looking around and I see that cute Maggie looking my way.

I’ve wanted to get into her feisty, hot, panties for a long time.

Big Monte had been making ‘moon-eyes’ at her for years, but, never seemed to have the balls to ‘close the deal’. I wonder if that’s changed, or if she’s still just like one of his crew? He seems amused that Maggie’s looking at me, so, maybe it’s the latter!?

Which is a good thing, because Monte could crush me like a bug if he were jealous of me. With or without any ‘powers’. He’s the strongest dude I’ve ever met and when I was in charge, he was the best and most competent Agent I’ve ever seen.

Now, Maggie is headed this way and I feel my libido shifting into overdrive!

She smiled and even giggled, “Would you like to ‘join’ with me? Old Boss?”

“More than you’ll ever know! Um, Monte’s not going to want to kill me, is he?” I asked, nervously, just wanting to be sure.

“Nahh, now, if you were Marek, maybe, but, he’s good with everything I want to do. He knows you’ve always treated us both good. When you disappeared, Franklin and Marek became completely insufferable! Did you know that Franklin sent Marek and a Black-ops squad to kill us?”

I was shaking my head and laughing, “Sorry, I knew Franklin was short on brains, but, that was incredibly stupid, even for him! And to send that idiot, Marek? Talk about sending the brainless to lead the stupid!”

Maggie put her athletic arms around me and I was lost. Her deep brown eyes looked straight into my soul! I opened my mind to her and we went into a place I’d never been before.

HER incredibly devious mind!

I’d always felt Maggie was a bit soft, mostly working the front desk in our division of the CIA. She seemed like the chatty type and all of the guys loved her. Therefore, I thought of her as a bit of an airhead. A cute airhead, but, an airhead, none the less.

WRONG.

I just discovered she’s perhaps the most cunning and devious Agent in the entire CIA! She, however, now had me under her control so fast and deep I was trembling. She could have told me to cut off my own cock and I would have asked if she wanted my balls, too!?

I wondered if that’s the kind of reaction my subjects have when I get them under my Mind-control? I thought back to those four Gromorik guards this morning and almost felt sorry for the poor ignorant bastards.

Then I FEEL Maggie giggling, “Don’t worry, Boss, your cock and balls are safe. I just wanted to make sure I had your complete attention? Like little Zeus confided in you earlier, we’re on your side and want your devious mind on our side. We’re even going to help you ... as long as you do things the right way!?”

Well I’ll be double dipped in stale sushi. “Are you serious? How did you know about that!?”

“You told me just a second ago. Or, your mind did. It’s scary, isn’t it, just how fast someone can know your every thought ... and memory?” Giggle.

“Ughhh, yeah. It’s pretty damn demoralizing knowing that someone can know everything about me with such ease and speed. We’ve only been joined for a minute and you already know more about me than Annie did after half an hour! I bet you’ve got Monte wrapped around your little finger, DON’T you!?”

When she giggled again it liked to drive me crazy. The things it made her pussy do to my cock was threatening to make me shoot my wad way too soon. I decided to see how far I could get into HER mind. I really wished little Zeus hadn’t opened that damned nullifier/neutralizer gizmo.

I immediately felt like a one-armed man with no legs in an ass-kicking contest.

Hopefully that pill would help me somehow. I concentrated and slowly felt myself getting into her head.

“There you go, Chen. I was starting to think you may have lost your touch. Welcome to ‘Maggie’s World’, where the fun is just getting started!”

That’s when I realized I was running, full throttle, even deeper into her clutches. I was becoming even more terrified and asked why she was doing this to me. She giggled yet again and told me this was just a little payback for when I put Alex Logan, our Boss and the Director of the CIA, under my control.

Holy shit! I’d actually forgotten about that, since I only pushed him into not questioning my interest in the CIA’s involvement in the Alien/American alliance. I needed information to infiltrate their base and knew if I was ever found out there would be a death warrant out for me. I discovered that Logan didn’t know much more than the fact that the organization existed. When I asked how she knew that, I should have known, my nemesis, Charlie Swenson, had discovered it and promptly erased my push/spell.

Then I really screwed up and cussed out my nemesis.

Holy Wizard of OZ ... suddenly my head was filled with the most terrifying vision of an eight-foot tall Wicked Witch of the West!

I completely freaked out.

I started trembling, begging, “Please, have mercy on me!? I’ll do whatever you want, but, please, make it stop!?”

Now when she giggled, my cock was so soft cumming wasn’t even a remote possibility. I was about to start balling like a 7-year-old knowing a severe spanking was coming.

Then, everything ceased just as fast as it started.

Maggie was hugging me like a concerned mother, “Sorry Chen, but, I promised Alex I’d get payback for you pushing him. And, for trying to kill my best friend’s husband, Charlie.”

“Aw shit ... you know I did just agree I’d let bygones be bygones, right?”

“Yes, but, I just had to be sure you really meant it. Now, let’s see if we can’t put a little lead back in your pencil?” She giggled. “You seem to have lost a little steam ... you’re Woodie seems to be ‘bygone’, too!”

I could finally breath and chuckled, “Ugh, an unfortunate side effect ... OF BEING SCARED SHITLESS. My God, Maggie, your powers are unbelievable! I almost wish I could go on a real mission with you! That would be SO much fun.”

Damn, she giggled again, but this time it felt really good. Then she caused me to gasp in disbelief.

She said, “Weren’t you paying attention to Lars? Whenever you need me, I can join with you and we CAN do ‘real’ missions together!”

Talk about going from the outhouse to the penthouse! “But, but, I didn’t think our telepathic connection could span the distance from here to Earth? You are going to be there most of the time, aren’t you?”

“Yes, but, what Lars didn’t tell anyone yet, this special connection spans the entire galaxy and beyond! We can connect anytime, anyplace, within this dimension, AND we can talk to each other, too, even thru our protective bubbles. We’re closer than soulmates right now. For better or worse, as they say! Giggle”

“Great!” I huffed, then shivered, “Now I’ve got a conscience AND I’m a cuckold to you! Sheesh! Could it get any worse?” I moaned, halfway teasingly.

Then I felt Annie (Who I thought was blocked!?), “You’re going to love it, Baby! My new girlfriend and I are going to take such good care of you, other men will be envious.”

“Annie, what are you doing here? I had you blocked ... didn’t I?”

Now SHE’S giggling and I’m feeling it too. “You did, but, I just joined with JB and HE’S joined with Maggie, so, we’re all together now! Isn’t it great!?”

I put my head in my hands.

It would have been depressing, except that I felt both of them kissing me. Then they were stroking my cock with their pussies and hands and I felt a long finger being gently inserted in my ass! They were giving me so much sexual pleasure I was ready to cum. And HARD.

Okay, so, there WAS an upside to my current situation. I decided, right then and there, to reciprocate, so as not to appear to be a total asshole.

I figured out how they were doing it, and quickly imagined myself licking their clits and fucking their tight little pussies with ‘both’ of my tongues and cocks! When I heard them both gasp in delight I felt like I’d regained at least a little control. I imagined my four mouths firmly nipping their nipples and sucking their tits like a starving baby.

YES. Their pussies quickly began stroking and soaking my ‘cocks’ and the two of them were now nearly screaming. The strange thing was, it actually felt like I had two cocks? Talk about doubling your pleasure! Now I felt both of them giggling and I realized we were locked in an erotic, mental, sexual battle.

Who could make the other pass out first!

I took a chance ... something told me they both wanted to get DP’d! (Double Penetrated)

So, I imagined I grew two more cocks just below by my two sets of balls. When I pushed them into my sweet girls’ cute little puckers, I was rewarded with a massive squirting orgasm from both of their pussies! I really had to think about how to fuck so it wasn’t just one movement for all four cocks. After a few seconds I had a nice rhythm going and I knew I had them on the ropes!

They were both squirming like two big, beautiful, orgasmic fish. “You two are really wonderful, do you know that?” I pushed to both of them. They were gasping wildly just as I felt that finger in my ass, going for the gold. I’d heard about prostate milking before, but, this was the first time I’d ever had one done on me. Suddenly it felt like my cock was going to explode in a massive ‘cum-fit’. It was electric and I was overcome with more orgasmic pleasure than my little pea-brain could consciously deal with.

The next thing I knew, I had Maggie in my arms and she was kissing me tenderly.

“You were really sweet, Chen. You got over our teasing and gave us both so much pleasure that we both darn near passed out too! How did you know we both liked to have our asses fucked? That was the first time I’ve been DP’d and I hope it won’t be the last.”

“I was in YOUR heads too, don’t forget? Maybe I’ll have to show Monte my secret?”

She gasped, “NO, don’t do that! I can just barely get his huge cock in my pussy. He’d tear my little ass to shreds.”

I had to laugh, “So, just how big IS he?”

“About 12 inches long and 3½ inches in diameter?”

“Holy horse cock! No wonder Jasmine and Lucy went running over to him. My big friend, Tiny, is almost that big and those two make sure he never goes to bed with blue balls. Black and blue balls, is a distinct possibility, however.” I chuckled.

“So, I shouldn’t worry that he wasn’t thoroughly taken care of?” She giggled.

“Nope, just hope he still has a dick left when those two get finished with him!”

I had just experienced such a range of emotions that I didn’t see Lars and Ibera appear, saying it was time to go.

A little panic set in, but, Maggie and Annie assured me they were with me and on my side.

Then, I remembered the meeting I’d set up with our 40-some new friends for late morning, two days from now. I HAD to be there for that or that whole alliance was going to go down the tubes.

Maggie came into my head, “Don’t worry, this trip will only take about 6 hours, max. You’ll be back in plenty of time. Just be sure to take advantage of Lars’ dimensional area so you can get some rest!”

“Dimensional area? What the heck is that!?”

“You’ve never traveled into other dimensions?”

“Hell no! Tsau Ni never told me anything about that. Where ARE these other dimension areas, anyway?”

Maggie was back, giggling her head off, “They’re everywhere and nowhere! Time is wildly distorted and you can get 8 hours sleep in just a minute or so! All Catalysts have the ability to ‘dimension’ travel and even create their own special ‘area’ suited to just what they want! You’ll always be safe there and you can even use them to travel in. That portal Ibera sent you here in is actually a wormhole that’s in a different dimension.”

Okay, now my mind was completely blown.

“Will you be able to show me how they work?”

“Um, not really, I’m hoping you’ll show me when you get that ability? I just know because Charlie took Mary to his a few times and she told me about it.”

“So, this Zeus guy will explain it?”

“Charlie didn’t learn it on his own, I don’t think, so yes, just be sure to ask him. Also, Lars surely does, so maybe you can ask him on your way?” Giggle, “You might just earn a few ‘interview points’ by being diplomatic?”

“Good advice, sweet thing, are you coming with us?”

“No, the four of us are staying here. The two Angels are going with you, just to get back quicker. Monte and Bruce wanna get their hands dirty helping Blaine get some of his things set up. Like his refinery and power connections. I think Monte just wants to try out that tractor!” Giggle.

George came over by me and we were joined by the cute ‘Angels’, Linda and Jamie. That JB guy and his buddy, Darren, were talking to Ibera and Lars and all four of them also came over.

“You guys ready to go to my ship?” Lars asked everyone. “We need to get moving. Unless I miss my guess, that scanner/nullifier/neutralizer might have a tracking device in it. We need to get out of range before they can activate it.” He chuckled, “They won’t have a chance once we enter the wormhole. From there we’ll be home free!”

Ibera had everyone gather in a circle, holding hands and Lars teleported us all onto his ship.

I was glad I still had Annie and Maggie in my head.

I wonder if they’ll still be there when we enter that wormhole Lars talked about?

Hmmmm...?


The Gromorik Science Center in the town of Wixton, near Port Loma

Science Director, Tumrik, was anxiously pacing around his office when he looked at his assistant, Puntrak.

“Have you heard anything about when that prototype Psychic detection device is supposed to get here?”

Puntrak shook his head, “No sir. The Garrison supervisor, Captain Bumshak, called 7 ronas (hours) ago and said he had a four guard squad that was supposed to be delivering it. They were on their way to take some more locals to the mines. According to him, they should have been here ronas ago! They were only 8 mimasters (Kilometers) away when he told me that.”

“Damn, you don’t suppose they forgot to stop here, do you?” Tumrik huffed, angrily.

“I’ll call Bumshak right now and see what the holdup is.” Puntrak replied.

He opened his Treyukravat and called the Captain. When Bumshak answered he seemed distressed, “How ... how can I help you, Mr Puntrak?”

Tumrik took the device from Puntrak and said, forcefully, “Captain Bumshak, you told me I would get my ‘package’ ronas ago. We are supposed to be out at sea by now. What’s going on!?”

“Oh, Director Tumrik, well ... it seems we may ... have a problem...”

Tumrik looked at his communicator and frowned, “What kind of a problem? Don’t tell me those idiots forgot to stop here!?”

“Um, no sir, not exactly ... it appears ... they were accosted by some unknown native or natives and ‘relieved’ of all their belongings?”

“WHAT? Captain, wasn’t it YOU that told me it would be safer to have your men bring that device here personally than to have it ‘transported’ here with our transporter? Like I suggested?

“Yes, when your device was delivered to me I was told the technology was all new and that sending it through our molecular transporter could possibly cause unforeseen damages.”

“Okay, but how, for the love of Gromerly, could any number of natives simply take it from them? Have you questioned them with your truth machine yet?”

“I HAVE sir! And the results were quite unsettling! The lead guard, Numbals, swears he was just attempting to acquire another slave when that native became belligerent and wouldn’t cooperate with his demands. Then, when he drew his stunner, he swears it suddenly flew out of his hands and directly into the native’s hand! Before he knew what was happening, the native shot him with it, rendering him unconscious.”

“And you BELIEVE that load of ox excrement? What did the other three guards have to say? Did they corroborate his story?”

“Not exactly, sir. It seems that none of the three could remember anything after they woke up this morning!? They didn’t even know where they were or what they were supposed to be doing! They’ve all passed the truth test, so, they were all telling the truth, at least the way they knew it?”

Tumrik’s eyes grew wide, “Ohhh Captain, then we certainly DO have a problem! Several in fact. First, that ‘device’ was the latest anti-psychic detection/nullifier/neutralizer our best scientists on Gromerly have ever made! It’s destruction would be bad enough, but, IF ... that device fell into the wrong hands...?”

Tumrik was nearly hyperventilating, just considering what he was about to say.

The Captain asked, hurriedly, “Well, what? What are you trying to say, Tumrik?”

“I’m trying to say, if that device falls into the hands of our enemies, it could set our anti-psychic research back dozens of Sun cycles! High Command is going to be beyond furious when YOU have to tell them that!”

“But, what if it’s just some locals that stole it? They would have no idea what to even do with it ... would they? I mean, they stole everything, not just your precious device. They took all of the guard’s weapons, Treyukravats, scanners, even their money!”

Tumrik was gasping, trying to figure out if that was even a remote possibility.

“Captain, have you tried running a trace on the missing Treyukravats to ascertain their current location?”

“No, just a moment, I’ll get my best security man on it right away. Sorry I didn’t think of that. Oh, and, there is also a sophisticated tracking feature on that scanner. There’s a program on our satellite servers you can access with your computer and download it directly. It will tell you where it is and what, if any, programs were accessed!”

Tumrik had his assistant, Specialist Leena, get right on it.

The Captain came back on the communicator, “Yes, it’s exactly ... that can’t be right? It says, it’s 1489 mimasters (K or 925 Miles) due west of your position!? How could that be? That’s in the middle of the ocean!???”

Tumrik’s jaw dropped and he started gasping for breath, “Captain, that’s the exact distance that I calculated this island that I’m going to is located! Do you know what this means?”

“No! What are trying to tell me?”

“I’M TRYING TO TELL YOU ... WE’RE ‘SCREWED’. It means that the only way it could possibly have gotten there is it was teleported there by beings with unbelievable psychic powers, or, somehow, we have a traitor that took it there in one of our shuttles! Can you verify where all of our spacecraft have been today?”

The Captain was barking orders to his lackeys, trying to get that information. After a few moments he returned, “The only flights anywhere on the planet were all up in the far northerly areas. Two exploratory shuttles were searching for mineral deposits. Their flights were all monitored and the transponder data confirmed it. It wasn’t one off us!”

Tumrik looked disturbed, “Then, I must get our Planet’s Commandant to authorize me the use of a transport shuttle, immediately! WE CAN’T LET THAT DEVICE LEAVE THIS PLANET!” Tumrik screamed vehemently.

“Good luck with that! That fool treats those shuttles like they were his prized possessions. It took me 7 cycles just to get one to go in search of more possible base camps for the miners. And you KNOW the mines are his top priority!”

Tumrik huffed, “I know. But, if I don’t at least try, then, I’ll be to blame. Right now, my friend, it’s all on YOU!”

Tumrik heard a gruff cough just as the transmission ended.

Or, he THOUGHT it had ended...


Meanwhile, back on the Island...

Sheila, Annie, Max and Maggie had been listening to Chen’s Treyukravat, trying to keep abreast of what might be happening.

Sheila was translating and the rest were listening intently. When Sheila told them what the guards had reported, Annie started giggling, “That’s EXACTLY what Chen said would happen. I can’t believe that really worked! It sounded like gibberish to me.”

Sheila nodded, “I’m amazed that Chen learned the language well enough to do that. At one time, his powers had to have been very strong.”

Maggie giggled, “Oh, they were! He’s so nervous right now, hoping to get them back. I wonder if he’ll pass Zeus’ interview? You guys are going to need him to have any chance against the Gromoriks.”

Sheila translated some more when the Science Director, Tumrik was asking for a ‘trace’ to be put on the missing communicators. Then she gasped when she heard that the scanner/neutralizer device also had a tracking feature.

“Oh shit!” She squeaked, “I wonder if they can detect it on Lars’ ship?”

Maggie looked at her watch, “Too late now, they’ve been gone for over an hour. They should be in the wormhole somewhere and even our communication doesn’t work in there.”

Sheila giggled, translating the last part, “Gee, this Tumrik guy’s supervisor seems to be a complete asshole. I almost feel sorry for him. What do you guys think? Should I rattle his cage a little bit?”

Max looked confused, “What do you mean? How do you plan on doing that?

“This things a communicator, remember? All I have to do is press this button and I can talk to the guy. Who knows, maybe we can get a little information, ourselves?”

Max looked stunned, but, Annie and Maggie were laughing. Maggie said, “Why the hell not? It sounds like this guy really needs a friend about now. Go ahead Sheila, rattle at will.”

Sheila keyed the mic, “Hey Director Tumrik, how are you doing today?” (She was talking in Gromorik, then translating.)

There was a few seconds delay before a very nervous voice came back, “Who am I talking to?”

Sheila giggled, “My name is Sheila. I thought I’d save you some time and let you know that device you are panicking about is long gone. I heard your last communication and it made for some interesting listening. Is it just me, or don’t you get along very well with your superior who’s in charge of this planet?”

If she could have seen Tumrik’s face, right now, she would have noticed that he was totally flambazzled.

He gave the Gromorik equivalent of a gasping huff, “Oh my. Are you part of some organized, antiestablishment faction? Just how did you get that device and how do you plan on taking it anywhere? Our planetary defense grid will blow you out of the sky if you try to leave.”

Sheila giggled, “Director Tumrik, do you actually have an antiestablishment faction on this planet? I thought all you Gromoriks were always on the same page as far as your mission. This is very interesting!”

“Miss Sheila? Who are you and what group are you with? I will admit, you have a very ... nice ... voice.”

“Thank you Director, but I am simply with a group of my friends and that damned device you’re looking for caused us a lot of grief. Are you aware it almost killed several of us?”

They heard the Director musing, “I’m afraid I don’t know exactly what you’re talking about. If you’ve been listening, then you must know that device is a prototype. I was supposed to do some testing with it to determine its effectiveness. Shall I tell my superiors that the thing was successful?” He smirked.

Sheila got snippy, “That thing is a damned weapon! I thought your mission was to capture psychic practitioners alive, not kill them. If we hadn’t shut that device off as quickly as we did, five of us would be dead now.”

Tumrik smirked, “Maybe you people should not have fooled with something you knew nothing about? If you are not Gromorik dissidents, then exactly who are you? And how do you know our language so well?”

“I am from a planet called Earth, approximately 80,000 light years from here. My planet also has Gromoriks residing there. They are much different than you, however. They haven’t tried to subjugate Earth’s population to do their work for them. They do all the mining with huge machines and work in cooperation with one of Earth’s major nations. There are also Greyzarisans on our planet and they also work in cooperation with a different, but equally powerful nation. We feel that it is despicable the way you have been treating this planets natives like slaves. It shows just what a barbaric race of people you Gromoriks really are.”

Tumrik came back, “Did you say that there are both Gromoriks and Greyzarisans sharing the same planet’s resources? This earth must be a huge planet. To my knowledge Gromoriks and Greyzarisans have never worked together on anything. Greyzarisans, as a matter of fact are one of our major nemeses. Is it possible the Greyzarisans don’t even know that we are there?”

“Not likely. Both have been on our planet for over 40 years. So you have to agree, this would be highly unlikely, correct?”

“Years? I do not understand that term.”

“One of our years is 365 days, or what you would call cycles, long.”

“Ah yes, we would call one of your years a sun cycle, the length of time it takes for the planet to make a complete revolution around the sun. On this planet, it takes 500 days or cycles for that to happen. You are aware that you are giving me much information about your species?”

“I assume so, Tumrik. Have you ever heard of Earth before?”

“No, I’m afraid I have not. This galaxy is a big place. You wouldn’t happen to know the astrological coordinates of your planet, would you? That would give me a much better idea. I’m afraid my travels have been somewhat limited to only a few other planets besides my own. I’d like to discuss my relationship with my Supreme Commander in more detail, however, I cannot do so using this device. I would be executed if my true thoughts were to be discovered by the wrong people.”

“I understand Tumrik. My next question is, can we trust you to come here in peace, and not try to kill us or capture us?”

There was a long period of silence before Tumrik came back, “I would love to do that, Miss Sheila. I want you to know that I am not like most of the Gromoriks you have ever come across. I am a scientist, first, and a Gromoriks officer, a distant second. Tell me? Do you have psychic abilities? And if so, how is it you were not affected?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.