Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 40: Moving on!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 40: Moving on! - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

JB POV:

Dear Diary:

~~ I promised Darren I’d keep a diary of my experiences here on Perdition Island, so here goes.

I was nervous about coming here. Worried about how much I could trust most of the guys here not to stab me in the back. Annie, of course was cool and most of the girls seemed to be good, to at least indifferent, about the idea.

After today, all of those worries are gone. They want me to be their leader, for Christ sakes! Which, I guess could be expected after I just finished ‘smoking’ an entire 60-man Army Squad, or regiment or whatever they call it here.

The thing is, that could all have been avoided if Chen had just listened to Max and me.

We tried to tell him we needed to come up with a plan. But, NO, Chen was in an all fired hurry and ported us all in as one big group! Then, we discovered this General dude had some kind of a psychic nullifying device on his chest. Thank God Darren was watching and was able to get George to come to our rescue.

He helped by putting Annie in his bubble and she, with Monte’s help, chucked that sucker into the next county! We had our powers back, but, the problem was we were outgunned like 60 to16! Even getting two for one, we didn’t stand a chance. Especially when nobody was paying any attention to either of the General’s Aides or Lieutenants, or whoever the hell they were. And, when nobody was looking at them, they viciously stabbed Annie, Braitak and Tumrik in the back!

The way Annie fell and seeing where the sword came out the front of her body I was sure she was dead! I wondered about her being joined with Monte might work? I was ready to call on Linda to join with me when all of a sudden, my friend Max, started glowing!

I had been joined with Maggie, when suddenly, Monte also joined with us. He said that the pain he felt when Annie got stabbed was excruciating. Then he shocked me, telling me that one of the downsides of being ‘joined’ to someone was, besides feeling any pain they felt, if they died when you were still joined ... YOU would too!

He also saw where Annie got stabbed and that just added to the urgency to ‘disconnect’ ASAP. He said he was sorry for ‘abandoning’ her, but at that point, couldn’t do her any good by staying joined.

But ... he could damn sure help me get payback!

I’d already thought about trying out my ‘Lightning-kinesis’ and Monte was totally behind my unleashing it! When I took out Annie’s back-stabbing dirtbag I about shit myself. “Where’d he go?” I asked Monte, who replied, hastily, “I dunno, but, let’s get that other asshole before he stabs anyone else! He already got Braitak and Tumrik!”

I pointed one hand at him and, dayum, if he didn’t disappear too! When I looked at Chen, his mouth was catching flies! I had to get his attention, because all of a sudden the entire Army started rushing up the hill. I looked down at Max, trying to help Annie and felt him saying nothing was working. He said the one thing Linda couldn’t heal was ... someone who was already dead...

That’s when I became so filled with rage, I started shaking.

Max went to try healing Tumrik and Braitak and they quickly showed immediate signs of being healed. I felt a moment of joy, but, then realized that meant my Annie was most likely dead. Just then, Monte reminded me that we were about to get overrun.

Chen put up his protective bubble, to buy us some time.

I took another look at Annie and knew what we had to do. What I had to do.

I asked Monte to boost my powers to maximum, then told Chen to drop the bubble! I had to yell a second time, since Chen thought I’d lost my mind.

I calmly assured him I knew what I was doing and to trust me. I felt Monte tell him. “We got this!”

I could feel something like electricity building up in my entire body as I assessed how I was going to proceed. Monte told me to just ‘think’ my lightning bolts at everyone I looked at and to keep moving my eyes till all of the threats were down or gone.

It felt like I became a lightning bolt Gatling gun.

Only, I was firing them ten times as fast as a Gatling gun fired bullets! In a few seconds there was nobody left standing. Or even lying down!

And you could have heard a pin drop.

In that moment, a vision flashed through my mind. I’d read somewhere that even after death, the brain can continue to function for a short while. I fell to Annie’s side and began CPR. Giving three breaths, then ten chest compression’s. Max was lamenting that it was too late. But, somehow I knew it wasn’t. I begged him to try again.

Thank God he did!

On my fourth set of breaths ... Annie gasped! Max (and Linda) smiled at me as Annie steadily improved and soon moaned into her happy ending. I had one hand on Max’s shoulder and one on Annie’s cheek. When she opened her eyes and smiled at me I was so overcome with emotion all I could do was carefully hug her and weep. Annie’s smile just lifted my spirits, along with everyone’s, even Jasmine’s.

Chen immediately lit into a tirade at the now despondent General, who was muttering, “Ya wiped me out, Ya wiped me out!” repeatedly.

Chen made some kind of a ‘deal’, whereby he would help him (the General) if he’d just agree to work with us. Chen was tight-lipped about just what he had in mind, though.

He said he’d tell us when we got back home. Except, the minute we got back, Max asked if anyone thought about looking for that medallion the General used against us?

Panic ensued and Chen, Jasmine, Tiny, Braitak and Tumrik all ported back to the mine to search for it. Chen didn’t think they’d need any more help and I was glad Max got my private ‘flash’, to just let them go.

As soon as they left, I told everyone some information I had about Chen that they didn’t know. I knew if the Professor was listening, this would piss him off, but, these guys are all my friends now and they needed to know.

I discovered, by their reactions, any small amount of trust they had in Chen went right out the window! Not one of them disagreed with Max, who was backing up everything I said. To Max, I was simply confirming what HE had already surmised.

I never would have guessed that now, they all wanted ME to be their leader! I was ever so glad they didn’t want me to be their ‘Boss’, just, someone they could turn to when Max, Blaine and Steve disagreed with Chen.

Max just wanted me to know how much they trusted me. That was very flattering. However, I told everyone to just let Chen ‘think’ he was still in charge. Then, if either Max or I disagreed, verbally, then they would all jump in on our side.

Hopefully, that might prevent another, as Max so eloquently put it, clusterfuck from happening!

I felt a very strong bond forming with Max. Even stronger than the one I have with Darren.

I’d never gone into a battle like this with Darren!

And, strange as it may sound, I’m getting close to Lonnie, too.

After things settled down, the girls, Naomi, Meredith and Lolita fixed a nice supper for everyone. Chen and his ‘posse’ were still out searching and when we ‘asked’ them how it was going, they said they weren’t having much luck, but, were going to keep searching for a while yet.

After supper, we all hung around, making plans for tomorrow.

Afterwards, since the posse wasn’t back yet, Annie asked if I had any plans for our second bedroom.

Max was looking at me and nodding hopefully.

I knew that before I arrived, Max had been spending most nights with Annie. Which is why I said, “Yeah, how’s about Lonnie and Lucy?”

I thought Lonnie was going to pass out from gasping so deeply. “Really!?” He chuckled.

“Absolutely!” I said, patting him on the shoulder.

Poor Max looked sad.

Until ... I asked, “Annie, how would you feel if Max shared our bed with us? I know you two have been close and I don’t wanna just barge in here and take you away from him. Whadya say, wanna share yourself with both of us!?”

Annie struggled for breath, breaking into a huge grin, then giggled, “Sure! And if you guys ever get to be too much for me, we can always invite Lucy and Lonnie to join us!”

That had Max, Lucy and Lonnie all grinning. Then Blaine scoffed, jokingly, “Y’all ain’t gonna forget about the rest of us are you?”

I grinned at Max who replied, “Oh hell no! I’m sure Lonnie and I can twist JB’s arm just enough to join us in our ‘Family Fun’ nights! He just gave us a place to sleep besides the caves we’ve been using!”

Then Lucy giggled, “You guys ALL know there’s no way these three guys can put the fire in my pussy out for long! Especially with having to share them with our other resident slut, Annie!?”

Just as the five of us began the walk over to our place, Chen and his posse returned.

Chen was obviously frustrated.

“Dammit!”, he grumbled, “I really wish we could have found at least some pieces of that medallion. It either got destroyed or turned off, because our friend, Tumrik, wasn’t getting any readings of the device. We looked all over and would still be looking if it hadn’t started getting dark.”

Tumrik grumped, “I wanted to find it, too, just to see how sophisticated the Trilok’s tech is.”

I sighed, “Do you think there’s any chance one of the General’s other guys may have found it?”

Chen huffed, “No way! I saw where Annie threw it and the General’s support crew was nowhere near that area. It’s gone or broken, I’d bet my life on it!”

Max asked, “Are you still planning on meeting the General and getting him on our side?”

“Of course! We need to get the King under my mind control so we can get him to do things our way. I’m thinking that our General might be useful in many ways if we play this right. He knows a lot of the important people in the Kingdom, people we may also want to get under our control.”

“How many of us do you want to go with you? Since we don’t have to meet him till the day after tomorrow, we can still get a few things done around here?” I suggested. “Tomorrow, Max and I want to try putting one of the motors on our big boat, then maybe cruising over and paying Markus and Sonny a visit?”

Chen smiled, “That sounds great! I’ve been wanting to talk to those guys and see if they might want to join us? As far as meeting the General, I was planning on either going alone or maybe just taking Jasmine with me.”

Max caught my eye, gave me a quick smirk, then asked, “Are you sure you don’t want some backup? Just in case the fucker has another one of those nullifier devices?”

Chen blustered, “Why the hell would he have two of them!? No, Jazz and I can handle him just fine. I don’t want anybody with him to get the idea that we’re about to storm the King’s castle. If it’s just Jazz and me, nobody will think anything of it.”

I saw Tiny looking frustrated, being left out of Chen’s plans.

I groaned, “Why not at least take Tiny? If the General does happen to have another device, he’d be strong enough to kick some ass, even without having any powers?”

“Aaargh! Tiny would only serve to intimidate everyone who saw him! I want to do this as subtly as possible. Sorry Tiny, but, that’s just the way it is.” Chen said sternly, then, shrugged apologetically at Tiny.

I decided to drop it. Chen seemed to have his reasons, though, it seemed a bit reckless to go without more backup.

He asked who I was giving my second bedroom to, and wasn’t happy that I’d already offered it to Lucy and Lonnie. I almost laughed when I saw Lonnie give Lucy a wink.

“Besides”, I told him, “there’s only a queen sized bed in there and I figured that wouldn’t be big enough for you, Jazz and Tiny?”

“Well, I thought maybe you’d give us the king, since it’s only you and Annie?” he grumped.

Annie giggled, “And Max! JB didn’t feel it was right making Max sleep all alone since we’ve been together for so long?”

We all liked to break out laughing at the look Chen gave the five of us. Even Jasmine and Tiny were chuckling.

Hugo asked, pointing at Lugo, Fredo and Otis, “Can somebody, you know, give us a lift back home?”

Lonnie grinned, “If you guys want, you can stay in our cave for the night? I’m sure we can find a couple more mattresses and sleeping bags for you guys?”

“Really? You all wouldn’t mind? All we had over at our place was a couple of holey tarps. This sounds like a palace compared to that!” Otis chuckled.

Max nodded, “You guys did good today. You deserve a reward. Lonnie’s old place even has lights and I think we can round up a couple of rounds of ice cold beer for y’all!”

That had them walking on air as they were joking and carefully carrying their ice-cold beer toward Lonnie’s old cave.

When Max, Annie and I got to our bedroom, things got awkward.

Annie instantly dropped her clothes and jumped on the middle of the bed, grinning, while Max and I just kind of stood there like a couple of lost puppies. I was waiting for him to get nekkid and he was waiting for me!

Annie put her hands on her waist, “Okay you two, quit yur grinnin’ and drop yur linen! First one nekkid gets their dick sucked!” She giggled.

That broke the ice like a sledge hammer and Max and I ended up in a dead heat, both jumping on the bed together. Annie giggled, ‘Well hells bells, now what am I to do?”

I grinned, “Lay back and spread those hot legs, I wanna lick that pussy while Max starts on your sweet titties!”

Max chuckled, “Oh, I got a better idea. I discovered, by accident, Annie’s weakness!”

Annie started howling, “No Max ... NO ... NOT MY TOES!?”

My God. Annie was frantically kicking her feet, trying to keep Max from grabbing her foot. I reached up and held her heel and Max chuckled, “Nice assist, buddy!” Then, he took her big toe into his mouth and started sucking.

I’d only licked her labia once when suddenly, her pussy was just soaked with her juices! She was getting off, big time, on what Max was doing. She was howling up a storm and thrashing around so much I abandoned my post and grabbed her other foot. The more Max and I orally ‘massaged’ her feet the more delirious she got. She was nearly crying and her pussy now looked like she’d just been gangbanged! Her ‘clamshell’ was opening and closing, begging for us to slide something hot and hard into it.

Max moved aside so I could get on my knees and bury my rock hard cock into her wet, inviting pussy, while he continued licking and sucking her toes.

“Oh YEAH, ohhhhhh, fuck me Baby, yeah, fuck MEeee!” She wailed as I started balling her for all I was worth. She was cumming so much and so fast I was making sloshing sounds every time my balls slapped up against her ass.

Max ended his ‘torture’ and started kissing Annie and squeezing her boobs and pulling her large nipples. His kisses only barely stifled her loud moans of delight.

I’d been stoking for a few minutes when I felt the electric surge coming from my balls, “Where do you want it Annie? Between your hips or through your lips?”

Annie gasped, “MY LIPS ... Max, get down there! It’s your turn! OHHHH GODDD ... keep fucking me.”

I pulled out, being instantly replaced by Max, and just barely made it to Annie’s gasping mouth in time. Max was now hammering away and that just made me blow my load even harder.

Watching someone fucking the same pussy I just fucked is so hot!

When I looked down, Annie was licking her lips and scooping a string of my spooge from her cheek that came faster than she could swallow. She smiled at me for just a second before her mind was overcome with a massive orgasm. I looked at her pussy and there were juices and girl-cum shooting out with every stroke. She was even squirting ... and her moans turned back into screams as Max shot his load into her. Now her cream pie was oozing out, too, as Max’s strokes slowed and he gasped for breath.

“Sorry, JB, but, I couldn’t stop!”

“Looks like someone needs a cleanup in aisle one?” A female voice giggled behind us.

When we looked up, Lonnie and Lucy were standing in the doorway, nekkid, with amused looks on their faces.

Lonnie chuckled, “What in the hell were you guys DOING to her? Oh my God! I got so turned-on hearing her screaming I blew my load, then my lovely slut just HAD to see what was making Annie scream like that!”

Max grinned, “I take it you didn’t see? We were sucking Annie’s toes!”

Lonnie looked devilishly at Lucy. Lucy squawked, “Ohhh no ya don’t! Don’t even think about it!” She protested as Max and I helped Lonnie ‘capture’ a frantic Lucy and drag her to the bed.

“Noooo, please? God damn you Annie, I’m gonna get you for this!” She giggle/threatened, while Lonnie and Max each took a foot and started sucking Lucy’s toes.

Annie moved her drooling pussy over Lucy’s head, “Damn straight! Suck my cum filled pussy, you said I needed a cleanup!”

That ended her protests, but I had to help hold her legs, since she was now thrashing around, desperately trying to keep the inevitable from happening.

I don’t know if it’s even possible, but Lucy seemed to be even more turned on than Annie had been! Annie found this amusing and when she saw all the juice streaming out of Lucy’s pussy, she giggled, “Looks like someone else needs a cleanup! Do you guys mind if I help?”

Lonnie pointed, then paused, just long enough to say, “Go for it!”

With Annie’s pussy no longer on Lucy’s mouth her rant started in earnest. “Oh SHIT. AHHHHGH, OH FUCK, STOP ... STOP. YOU’RE KILLING MEeee!”

Annie giggled, “Keep going guys, her mouth does not telleth us the truth! Okay, one of you guys start fucking her ... NOW, before she passes out! I think I got all of Lonnie’s cum out of her.”

I got nominated and drove into her like a sex-crazed lunatic. I was so turned on I couldn’t believe it. This was like a gangbang fantasy and Lucy was loving every second of it.

“Ohhh Fuuuck, oh I’m gonna cum, oh yeah Jimmy Baby, fuck my horny pussy! Oh Goddd, I’m cummminnnggg! Ahhhgh, put that big cock in me and ... FUCK MEEE!”

Annie was our cheering section and told me to pull out when I got close so the other two could fuck her. Lucy loved to be gangbanged and we all knew it. Annie made sure I knew where to put my load! I lasted a lot longer this time and Lucy was becoming completely delirious. Lonnie was now sucking her titties, while Max continued sucking her cute little toes.

By the time Max got between her thighs Lucy was only able to moan and gasp. When Max finally pulled out, Lonnie told him to finish in Lucy’s mouth.

“She deserves some refreshment!” Lonnie chuckled.

He knew her well, as Lucy hungrily swallowed Max’s cock all the way up to his balls! (And Max has an 8” cock!)

Annie gasped, “Whoa! Um, Max, please don’t try that with me! Okay?”

Lonnie, who was now pounding Lucy’s pussy chuckled, “No problem, my Luce can even swallow Tiny’s cock! She’s got some kind of secret way she does it.”

Lucy was making glugging and gurgling sounds as Max was now face-fucking her. Lucy was so turned on she was nearly convulsing. Max blew his load and pulled out just as Lucy passed out, spooge drooling down her cheeks. Annie gave her ‘mouth to mouth’, just to make sure she wasn’t choking.

She wasn’t and a second later she pulled Annie into a deep, passionate kiss. Meanwhile, Lonnie had paused for a second, to make sure Lucy was okay, then finished, by moaning loudly, then blowing his load into her pussy.

Both Annie and Lucy started giggling like crazy. “You wanna clean me up, Annie-belly? Just, go easy, I don’t wanna pass out again?”

Annie nodded, then carefully, and very erotically licked, slurped and sucked Lucy’s abused, sloppy, pussy.

The three of us guys just sat and watched as Lucy maneuvered Annie into a ‘69’ and both started putting on a show. I’d watched Sarah and Charlene licking and sucking each other’s pussies and it’s a real turn-on for me.

It must have been for Max and Lonnie, too, since the three of us were soon all sporting major boners.

When the girls finished and looked up at us, with their wet, creamy, satisfied faces, they went into a major giggle fit.

Lucy chortled, “Looky what we done went and did! I swear, guys go nutso watching girls do each other! You know, Annie, this could go on all night!?”

Annie smirked, “I wonder if we could get them to ... reciprocate?”

That got the three of us to looking at each other in a state of panic!

Between the three of us, we must have said, ‘Um’ and ‘Ugh’ over twenty times.

Lucy snickered, “Oh come on guys! At least give each other hand jobs? We know y’all ain’t gonna suck dick or nothin’, even though that would be sooo hot!”

The next thing we knew, there wasn’t enough ‘wood’ between us to make a toothpick!

We all looked at each other and started laughing.

Annie giggled, “Well, Luce, no more nookie tonight! Looks like our guys are 100% hetero. Just the idea of doing anything, even slightly ‘gay’, makes em wilt like dandelions in the desert!”


And that brings me to this morning.

I woke up with my right arm over Annie, and Max had his left arm over her, too. I was holding her left tit and Max was holding her right. Our arms were touching and I realized it just ‘was’ and didn’t mean anything. We both loved our girl and were comfortable with both of us sleeping with her. Annie had an ‘Angelic’ smile on her face, obviously loving being held and cuddled by both of us.

Lonnie poked his head in the door, “Hey, um, is the bathroom functional yet?”

I shook my head, “Ugh no, I still have to get the water line run in and a sewage line run out, yet.”

Lonnie chuckled, “Well, I’m ready to help with that whenever you need me. Looks like we’re using the woods this morning?”

Max chuckled, “That makes two of us! I say we jump on that right after we rustle up some breakfast?”

I grinned, “Guys, gals, I’ve got some fresh milk and four different kinds of cereal in the kitchen, if that would work?”

“Whoa, real cow’s milk!?” Lonnie gasped.

“Yeah, and Cap’n Crunch, Cocoa Puffs, Frosted Flakes and Cheerios!”

Both Max and Lonnie exclaimed, “Hot damn! JB, you the MAN.”

“And I’ve got a Mr Coffee machine and plenty of filters and coffee.”

Annie smirked, “Any sugar? I like coffee if I have some sugar and milk to put in it.”

“Sure do, and some ‘Coffee mate’, so we don’t use up all the milk.”

After taking care of ‘business’, we all sat down at the table to dig into breakfast. Max said we needed to get some of each of the cereals and some milk over to Tumrik so he could ‘replicate’ it. Goat’s milk is okay, but, cow’s milk is much better, at least to my taste buds.

After breakfast I started bringing all of the 1” PVC pipe over and started laying it out where the waterline would be run. Max was digging a narrow 1’-deep trench to bury it so no one would trip over it. We employed his idea of digging a deep ‘well’ near the edge of the stream and having the opening of the pipe facing up so it wouldn’t pick up any dirt.

I had my joiners and PVC glue and quickly began attaching all the pieces together. By the time I was ready to attach it to the leader into the house, Max and Lonnie were nearly finished laying the pipe in the trench and backfilling it. All that remained was to dig a short ‘canal’ so the pit could fill with water.

Max said that the soil by the stream was mostly clay, so we wouldn’t have to worry about it caving in for a while. Eventually we would need to line it with rocks.

I went into the kitchen and found that the water worked and was flowing nicely. The pump made a bit of noise at first, but quieted down after it was full of water and all of the air had been purged from the system.

Next, Max fired up the tractor and attached the small backhoe to the PTO. (Power Take Off) He began digging a deep pit with angled walls so it wouldn’t cave in. He piled the dirt all around the top so we could fill it in as needed. By the time he finished, Lonnie and I had the flex-sewage line connected to the house and we dropped the end into the pit. Max took the tractor back and returned with a big poly-tarp so we could cover the pit, preventing rain water from filling it prematurely. (And to hopefully keep the stink to a minimum!)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.