Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 42: Making New Friends

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42: Making New Friends - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Island Day 37

King Flombay’s Throne Room:

The King was sitting on his throne, having his feet washed, massaged and pedicured by four of his young concubines. He was slurping down a tankard of ale when one of his personal guards came running in and started shouting, causing the King to spill his ale on his robe.

“Dammit! What is the meaning of this intrusion, Farquhar? Look what you made me do!?” The King huffed angrily, trying to wipe the ale off his robe.

“Sir! Sorry your Royal Highness, but, General Fumbrall’s caravan is approaching. And – and...”

“Well, spit it out man! What’s the problem?”

Farquhar gasped, “It seems he does not have any of his Royal Guard with him!?”

The King’s eyes widened and he looked baffled, “Didn’t he take his entire Guard on his trip to acquire the Port Loma Mine?”

“Yes, Your Highness, all but the 10 of your personal Guards! What should we do?”

“Is he being chased by anyone?”

“Um, no sir, they seem to be moving slowly and everyone appears to be riding in the carts or on horseback. Even the slaves!”

Flombay rudely shooed away his four attending concubines and quickly waddled over to the window overlooking the courtyard.

He watched intently as the massive gate was opened and the caravan moved inside the castle grounds. He observed General Fumbrall and the driver climb down from their seats, then noticed two fairly tall strangers, a man and a woman, climb out of the back of the cart.

He huffed, “This is most curious. Who are those two strangers with the General, Farquhar?”

“I – I don’t know, sir? I have never seen them before.”

The King bellowed, “Order them all to come up here at once! Fumbrall had better have a good reason for abandoning his men! And ... bringing unannounced strangers into my castle.” He finished, before returning to his throne and ordering another tankard of ale.

His concubines returned and carefully helped the King get his shoes on his royal feet. He ordered one of his concubines, “Sweet Jody, my pet, would you please summon Wizard Mistress Wanda for me? I fear I may need her assistance, shortly?”

She looked worriedly at him, “Are you sure, My Lord? She frightens me and I know she hates it when I bother her this time of day?”

The King bristled, “I know, Sweet Jody, but tell her I’ll double her allotment of male concubines for the next three days if she’ll come and assist me in a matter of utmost importance?

She giggled briefly, then smiled, “Right away sir. That will make her most happy indeed!”


Chen POV:

We’d no more than stepped off of the chuck-wagon, when these two Royal Guard dressed dudes came hustling out of this big, ornate-looking door and addressed the General.

“General Fumbrall, sir, the King has ordered us to escort you and your two ... um, tall... ‘guests’ to his Throne room.”

The two guards were eyeballing me and Jasmine very suspiciously.

The General blustered, “I’m perfectly capable of finding his throne room on my own, thank you.”

“No offense, General Fumbrall, sir, but, we have our orders!” One guard replied, curtly.

I chuckled, seeing the General looking at a wash basin and wringer being used, off to my right. “I get the feeling your tit is already in the wringer, General?”

“Aaargh, my King has undoubtedly noticed my Guard is missing. Let us just hope he doesn’t summon Mistress Wanda to question me, or our whole story will go up in smoke. Just like my men!” He whispered to me, nervously.

“And she is? Oh, let me guess ... she must be his Wizard?” I grinned. “Shall I be prepared to use your medallion on her?”

“NO. That would get all of us executed on the spot! I tried that once and dare not try it again.”

I asked Jasmine, on our ‘private’ channel, “Why do I get the feeling our friend may have been bullshitting us about this wizard’s powers?”

Her eyes widened, “Remember that feeling I had, just before we left? Well, it’s back. And it’s a hundred times stronger! We may have to use our stunners?”

“Maybe it’s time we summon some help, Jazz. I don’t want to use our stunners unless they give us no choice.”

“Good idea, I’ll summon Tiny and maybe you should call Max and JB?”

We’d been following the General and his two ‘escorts’ as we entered this narrow hallway. That’s when I noticed I couldn’t connect with either Max or JB. Jazz could hear me just fine, but she said she couldn’t connect with Tiny, either!

This was fucked up.

I went to grab my stunner when suddenly one of the guards snatched the damned thing right out of my pants! I heard Jasmine protest and then I saw the other guy had taken hers, too.

WTF!???

I used my TK and snatched mine back, only to have a huge sword looking thing thrust menacingly at my throat.

“Give me that, or you’re a dead man!”

Suddenly we were surrounded by eight more guards all with swords or pikes just inches away from us.

“We know you two are both wizards and we will not hesitate to kill you right now if you try anything!”

I put my hands up, in surrender, “What’s the meaning of this?” I asked the guard nearest me, “We come here in peace!”

The bastard scoffed at me and shook my stunner in front of my face, “Then why were you hiding this and trying to sneak it into the throne room?”

My brain was racing and I was considering using my electro-kinesis, but I was afraid either Jasmine or I or both of us might get killed before I could finish. I looked around this hallway and noticed what looked like fine wire mesh mortared into the stones.

I’d seen something like this before when I infiltrated the Gromoriks base back on Earth. I did some research and discovered it was a Faraday cage. It kept all electronic or RF (Radio Frequency) signals from entering or exiting its confines. It didn’t effect psychic powers, other than our telepathy. The thing is, there’s no way these primitive fuckers had the technology to do that here.

Or so I thought.

Suddenly, this big double door opened in front of us and we were forced into the throne room. Jasmine and I each had four of these guards holding their swords or pikes right at our heads. I felt there was no way we could do anything until we were given some more room to maneuver. I considered teleporting out of here, but, didn’t want to do it without Jasmine knowing about it first.

Besides, I really did want to get this bastard under my control!

They forced the General to stand at attention, right in front of the Kings throne, and made Jasmine and me get on our knees, on each side of him.

That’s the first time I got a good look at this King.

I damn near broke out laughing when I realized that this short, fat, little fucker looked just like Elmer Normistronzo!

Except that, he couldn’t have been more than four feet tall! Jasmine was obviously having just as hard a time stifling her giggles when she flashed me, “That little sucker looks just like Elmer’s, mini-me!”

Just then, this ornately dressed, long, black-haired woman screeched, “Who is this Elmer, and what is a mini me?”

Holy fucking shit! I realized that Jasmine and I hadn’t been on a private convo, but damn, either this bitch ‘heard’ us or was reading our minds. The way she was giving us the evil eye, brought back visions of when Maggie had me so terrified.

The difference was, I’d had a feeling Maggie may have just been teasing me, but, something told me this bitch definitely was not!

I made it a point not to look this bitch in the eye. I needed to go on self-defense mode, at least until these guards gave us some room.

I just hoped like hell Jasmine wasn’t staring at her. With the damn General standing right between us, I couldn’t tell if she was or wasn’t.

I also knew that any further telepathic communication with Jasmine, may as well have been said out loud.

“Well? Are you going to answer my question, Wizard Chen?” She asked in a huff.

This fucking bitch even knew my name!?

So I decided, what the hell, let’s see what this bitch has got? “Very good. I see you know my name, I’d be interested to know how you knew that? I fear that I’m at a bit of a disadvantage, however, since I don’t know yours?”

She gave me a cute smirk, then said, “It’s quite simple really, the tales of you and your ‘Maid Marian’ have been the talk of the kingdom. One of our artists have drawn sketches of the two of you, and I must say, they were quite accurate. The first name you gave your followers, Robin Hood, was quite clever, I must say. Is it true, the two of you were primarily responsible for getting the gods to leave?”

At first, I wasn’t sure I should claim all the credit. But, I did want to get her to at least respect me. “That is indeed true. Most of them have left. There are, however, a few who remain and we have become quite friendly with them. Miss?”

She cracked a wry smile, “My name is Wanda. I am one of the Kings mistresses and also his wizard. Rumor has it, the two of you are not the only wizards we should be concerned with. Just where did you come from and how many of you are there?”

I decided to see just how much she really knew.

“I can see you are very good at reading minds, or perhaps, is it just intercepting telepathic messages?” I looked around at my four guards then redirected my attention back at her, “I would love to engage in a mental duel with you, however, I fear my four armed companions here would take offense at such a duel? Am I correct?”

She giggled, “You are indeed correct, Wizard Chen. I would love to engage you in a mental duel too, but I am not a fool. Maybe sometime soon? I just hope you’re more of a challenge than your female partner was. She is now totally under my control, and there is nothing you can do about it! Tell me, Wizard Chen, have you ever heard of a Tesseract?”

Holy fuck. My guy, Tsau Ni, had tried to show me how to mentally put someone in one of those things. It’s like a cage suspended within a cage, with your conscious mind trapped inside. He told me that once you have someone in one of those, it’s nearly impossible to escape. I’m starting to get very nervous about whether or not I could even win a duel with this bitch.

The question is, with all of the Psy-scanning Tumrik and his people have done, how the hell could he not have picked this bitch up? Jasmine was right. My damned arrogance has gotten me into one hell of a pickle.

I was now in full survival mode. I needed more information. But, I also knew I couldn’t get suckered into looking into this bitch’s eyes. That is undoubtedly why Jasmine is now looking like a zombie. I have never in my life wished so much, that I had Maggie AND Monte in my head with me. And, the damn thing is, I probably could have if I hadn’t been so damned arrogant.

Now, Jasmine is trapped and it’s all my damned fault!

Then, without hesitation, this bitch starts taunting me, “What’s the matter, Wizard Chen, has the cat got your tongue?” She smirked, moving her head all around, trying to get me to stare at her.

I leered, determined not to go down that easily, “Why yes, I know exactly what a Tesseract is. I’ll admit, it’s been a while since I’ve used one on somebody. Tell me, did you manage to see what happened to all the General’s men when they confronted my friends and me at the mine?”

I saw her glance over at the King, then at General Fumbrall. Aha! Yes, she doesn’t know.

That managed to wipe the smirk off her face. She nodded at the King who addressed the general, “General Fumbrall, just where are your men?”

He looked down at me and shook his head, very briefly and subtly, before saying, “I fear, they’re all dead, sir. Two of the gods had accompanied Wizard Chen and several of his men when we were just about to commandeer the mine. The gods said that they had given the mine to Wizard Chen and that it did not belong to us. I told them that since their Commander had left the planet, we no longer respected their authority. When I ordered my men to attack, they all suddenly disappeared into small clouds of smoke! The two gods seemed extremely angry with us and said if the rest of us did not leave immediately, they would make all of us disappear! After the gods left, Wizard Chen proposed a deal, whereby we could get the silver and gold that we need. I believe that is why they met us on the road back to the castle and are here now.”

I fought back a chuckle, noticing that the general was also careful not to look into Wanda’s eyes. I couldn’t believe the story he made up to cover our asses. I had a feeling I was going to owe this guy, big time. At the same time, I’m kind of pissed off he didn’t tell me just how powerful this fucking Wizard was.

Maybe deep down, he didn’t really know? After all, he had just watched JB vaporize 62 of his men.

I also couldn’t believe that I was still slightly jealous of JB.

The King huffed, “General, did you not know that these two were wizards?”

He glanced down at me, then Jasmine, “Yes, Your Highness, I did. I am convinced, however, that they mean us no harm. I admit, that I did not know they were carrying those strange things, however. On our way here, we had a very long talk and I felt comfortable they just wanted to talk to you. You know how many outlaws there are on the road, so maybe they just had those to protect themselves?”

The King had one of the guards bring our weapons up to him. He was looking at them, curiously, never having seen one before. I could tell he had no clue how to use one. Then, when the fool made the mistake of looking at me, I jumped into his head and forced him to shoot Wanda with one!

Thankfully, it was only set to stun, but Wanda went down like a sack of shit.

During the chaos that ensued, I managed to mentally retrieve both stunners and stunned everyone in the room, except the General and the King.

And of course, Jasmine.

My heart ached, seeing Jasmine looking like a damn zombie.

Since I didn’t know how much time I had, I addressed the King, “I’m sorry that it had to be like this. General Fumbrall was correct in saying I just wanted to talk to you. The fiasco at the mine could’ve been avoided if you had just told the General to negotiate a deal with us. I do not blame him, in any way, for the catastrophe at the mine that cost him his entire Royal Guard.

“He explained to me that you are not a man that ever takes no for an answer. He did not want to make his men attack us, but, he feared he had no choice. You need to learn to let your leaders make decisions, based on the situation at hand. The gods did indeed give that mine to me. I am not opposed to giving you the gold and silver that you need in exchange for our friendship. I will not, however, just give you the mine and allow you to enslave all of my friends. You must understand, all of the former slaves are now my friends. I also feel that I must tell you, I have never condoned slavery, in any form. What do you say to that?”

He started blustering and after several grunts and grumbles finally spat, “I am the King and nobody in my kingdom tells me what to do! I do not care what you believe or don’t believe. It is admirable that you have defended my General. I still plan on having him executed, however, for not accomplishing the mission I sent him to do. That is not your mine, it is MY mine! How dare you come in here and kill all of my subjects! For that, you will hang!”

Damn, this asshole was every bit as delusional as fucking Elmer and his two bitch sisters! When I looked at the General he had his eyes shut tight and was slowly shaking his head.

I chuckled, then managed to get the King to look into my eyes again, “Guess again, you short fat bastard. I think it’s time this kingdom got a new King! Just so you know, none of these people lying on the floor are dead. They are simply taking a short nap.

“You, on the other hand, are now under my control and will do everything I say, how I say and you will make all of your subjects believe it was your idea. Starting with the fact, that I am now your best friend. And I am also the best friend of everyone in your kingdom and any friend of mine is also a friend of theirs! Got it?”

The King looked like he was in a trance and was slowly nodding his head.

I noticed that Wanda was showing signs of regaining consciousness so I quickly added, “As soon as Wanda stands up, you will order her to release my friend from her Tesseract. It that understood?”

He nodded, “Yes my friend, Wizard Chen! I truly did not know she was going to do that. Sometimes my mistress Wanda does things on her own that I cannot control. I supply her with 10 male concubines, simply to get her to do what I want. I swear, that woman is headstrong and ... insatiable!” He half-grinned at me.

That was good to know, but it also let me know that Wizard Wanda was someone I was going to have to get under my control, come hell or high water.

When she finally regained consciousness and was told to release Jasmine, I could tell the bitch was already trying to get into my head again. I couldn’t believe it when the King hollered at her, threatening to take away all of her concubines if she did not comply with his request.

I had to chuckle, knowing that she knew exactly what I had done. I whispered to the General my thanks for his having covering my ass. I told him that I owed him one, and hoped that this was the start of a beautiful friendship.

He even chuckled back, saying, “You have a very devious mind, Wizard Chen. But I must say, I would much rather have you as a friend than an enemy! Especially knowing, just how many other special friends you happen to have.”

I smirked, “And you, my friend, haven’t even seen half of them!”

His face was aghast, with his mouth wide open. “Seriously?”

I just grinned and nodded.

I was pleased to see Wanda had engaged Jasmine in a hug, and apologized for putting her into a Tesseract.

When they separated, Wanda looked at me, shrewdly, “Why do I get the feeling that you had something to do with my King’s changing his entire attitude about you?”

I grinned, “I didn’t do anything, except convince him I truly wanted to be his friend. Perhaps, if you were to become my friend, you wouldn’t need 10 concubines to keep you satisfied?”

She started blushing furiously. “He told you about that?”

I chuckled, “Sure did.”

“Ughhh. And what makes you think that my being your friend, would change anything?” She asked, cautiously.

Now Jasmine was giggling, “Oh Sister, have you ever been fucked so good that you passed out?”

She chortled, “Hell no! Even with the King’s promising to double my concubines for attending this meeting, I was just hoping to get maybe one small ‘thrill’ out of the deal.”

Now Jasmine was really laughing, “Well, my man Wizard Chen gives me 20 or more mind-blowing ‘thrills’ every time we get together! And half the time I end up passing out because of them! And that’s just by himself.”

Wanda’s eyes looked like star-glazed pie plates. She looked at me with the biggest grin on her face, “Tell me, Wizard Chen, does Wizard Jasmine believe in sharing?” She asked, as she glanced over at Jasmine.

Before I could answer, Jasmine giggled, “I sure do. Best of all, we have many male friends who are all just as great at lovin’ as my man, Chen! Maybe if you’re a good girl, I can introduce you to a few of them?”

Wanda sashayed over to me, eyeing my crotch. I decided to ‘inflate’ my ‘tool’ to about Tiny’s size. Just as she noticed the bulge, she reached down and squeezed it through my now very tight pants.

She gasped loudly and stared, open-mouthed, at Jasmine, “Your Man is endowed with a pleasure rod befitting my Royal horse! I am not sure I could even mount him without splitting in two?” Now she was looking at me with a bit of trepidation in her voice.

I grinned, “Perhaps, my Dear, I could talk one of my fellow Wizards, who is just a bit smaller down there, to take care of you? Jasmine was right, he also makes his woman faint when the pleasure he gives her overwhelms her mind!? He is also very good with his tongue ... if you know what I mean?”

I’ll be damned if she didn’t put her hands on her pussy and gasp for breath, now blushing, furiously.

She giggled, “You have just given me more pleasure just imagining such an encounter than all of my concubines could in an hour! Or, rona, I mean?

I chuckled, “An ‘hour’ is fine! Now that the ‘ugly ones’ are gone, maybe your King could announce that everyone should go back to your old ways of describing both time and distance?”

She grinned and I was shocked when the King exclaimed, “I proclaim, that from this day forward, we shall all use our old ways! Make it so and spread the word throughout the Kingdom. Long live our newest friend, Wizard Chen!”

“Here-here!” Everyone started yelling, glad to be going back to their old ways.

Wanda repeated a giggly, ‘here-here’, then approached me. She asked Jasmine, “So, you’re sure it’s okay to share?”

“Go for it!” Jazz giggled.

The next thing I know Wanda is all over me, kissing me with tons of tongue!

Damn could this girl kiss! She was sucking my face and trying to tickle my tonsils whilst also aggressively rubbing her twat on my rock hard cock like a woman possessed. The sound of Jasmine giggling just spurred her on to get even more wound up.

I heard the King groaning and gasping.

I looked over with one eye and noticed he had two of his concubines sucking his tiny, two-inch cock!

I couldn’t help myself and started laughing.

Poor Wanda turned and looked, wondering what got into me, then also started giggling.

She came cautiously into my head, “Now you see what I must put up with? My concubines are not much bigger then my King, I’m afraid?”

“You poor, deprived lady. Perhaps I can make my cock a bit smaller to fit you?”

“No! I’ll find a way to get that magnificent hunk of man-meat in me, even if it does split me in two! I can tell by the way you kiss me that you are no stranger in how to please a woman. I’m very sorry I was rude to you and Jasmine earlier. I really DO wish to be your friend ... and Lover?”

Jasmine joined us, “Would you like me to come and get you next time we have one of our famous ‘Family Fun’ nights?”

“Ohhh, do you mean, like a Royal orgy!? Where everyone gets together?”

Jazzy giggled, “You got it! And even we girls get together and clean each other up after each guy shoots his stuff in us!”

“Ohhh! I cannot wait! Yes, please come and get me? I cannot tell you how much I would treasure such an erotic encounter. Do you live far from here?”

I chuckled, “Yes ... and no. Tell me, do you know how to teleport? From one place to another?”

She shook her head, “Teleport? I can fly, but, it is hard to go very fast with all that wind in my eyes. I do not understand what teleport is?”

I showed her, by popping in right behind her. She squealed when I tapped her on the shoulder after disappearing from in front of her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.