Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 56: Fixing What’s Broken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 56: Fixing What’s Broken - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Saturday morning, January 17, 1987 – Ibera’s Command kitchen

Greg POV:

“Gawd dammit, how could we be so fucking stupid!? So ignorant! And, so totally insensitive to Linda’s feelings!???” I screamed at Darren and Eddie, with Ibera just sadly shaking her head.

We’d just ‘tuned in’ to JB, who was on their spaceship heading back to Perdition Island, when he told us about Max’s connection with a very sad and distraught Linda!

As he continued to explain what Linda told Max, I thought back to these last couple of weeks.

That’s when I realized that everything JB was telling us was true! Not trying to make excuses, things around here have been very hectic. But, thinking back, I realized it had been well over two weeks since I’d slept with Linda overnight. Darren and Ed said during that time, THEY hadn’t either! None of us could remember even having made love to her, during that time.

I quickly called up a portal to see who Linda HAD been sleeping with ... and that’s when I started cursing.

Linda had spent the last two weeks sleeping in the empty KIDS’ bunk, all by herself. One of Charlies BIGGEST rules of ‘nobody should ever sleep alone’ had been uncaringly broken!

Why didn’t Linda ever say anything?

That’s when I realized that Linda was a ‘Giver’. She’d worked tirelessly for over three months,16 to 18 hours a day, without complaint, getting our plans finished. During most of that time JB had been her steady lover and nighttime companion. Thank God he had! Then, when JB had to leave, SHE was the first one he told. After that, I came back and was so focused on making up my missed time with Jamie, I totally forgot about spending any quality time with Linda. I think the last time I slept with her was New Year’s after she and Jamie healed Craig. But, she and Jamie were both so emotionally wrung out, all we did was hold each other and go to sleep.

Then I remembered what went down last night.

When she didn’t think it was a good idea for me to create my doppelgänger for her, I forgot all about her. And to make matters worse, immediately after the showers, everyone wanted to stay with their original partners. That’s the way we were when we went into Ibera’s gorgeous communal bedroom.

That coupling was so intense and loving, it lasted for over an hour. Then our new friends wanted to just switch around a bit so each of them could experience making love to somebody who’d just been with one of their mates. And that, went on for so long, before anyone realized it, we were all totally satiated and ready to go home.

We didn’t even look at the portal!

And that was the very first time I had even thought about checking in on what Linda was doing.

I couldn’t find her at first, then Ibera said she wanted to be alone and was in Ibera’s private bedroom. That’s when I saw her and truthfully, didn’t want to disturb her since she was obviously connected to someone, probably JB I’d thought.

Dammit, I fucking knew I should’ve gently disturbed her to let her know that she had been missed and that many of our new friends had inquired as to where she was. But instead, I just left her alone and went home.

I can really be a fucking idiot sometimes.

That was what brought us up here so early. Because, when I first woke up, I called out to her and got no response, then, remembering where she was, I grabbed Darren and Eddie and immediately went to Ibera’s.

Ibera told us she was still asleep but that we needed to contact JB, ASAP.

And that brings us up to date.

When JB and Max told us what Linda had planned for them, I was outraged ... at first. I couldn’t believe that Linda would make a plan like that without asking any of us beforehand.

Thankfully, I held my emotions and tongue in check, forcing myself to listen to everything JB and Max had to say. Hearing the strong, raw emotion in Max’s voice as he recalled what was said, damned if I didn’t start welling up.

It was at that very moment that I made up my mind, that come hell or high water, it was Linda’s turn for everyone to give back to her!

Darren and Ed also had moist eyes when Max finished. Just before he and JB disconnected from us, I assured both of them that the entire family would be waiting with open arms to greet our four newest members whenever they got here.

That’s when we noticed Linda standing behind us, not sure how long she’d been there.

I saw her start tearing up as she asked, meekly, “You’re not angry with me?”

All three of us just slowly shook our heads, trying to keep our own tears at bay. I opened my arms and gently invited Linda to me. I locked my eyes onto hers as I told her, “Oh Linda, we are so sorry for the way we’ve taken you for granted for all this time. And what we did to you last night, forgetting about you, was inexcusable. Is there any way you could ever forgive us?”

She nodded slowly in between sobs, “I take it Max told you all about last night? And you’re really okay with it?”

I smiled at her, “You heard what I just told Max and JB, didn’t you? Yes, Linda, our very own ‘Special Angel’, as long as you’re sure Bob will be okay with it, you have our complete blessing.”

She slowly pursed her lips, hesitating, as if to see what I’d do next.

I eagerly pressed my lips to hers to show her how much I loved her. She hugged me fiercely and our kiss turned lusty and emotional. I ‘felt’ her saying, “I don’t know what came over me last night, Greg!? I guess I was just missing Bob and Charlie so much ... it like, all came to a head, all at once. Then, when several hours went by and NOBODY came to see if I wanted to join in the fun ... I felt ... abandoned! So, I reached out to Max. Even though he had other things on his mind, he made time for ME. We joined and it’s like the floodgates opened and that man, that wonderful, loving man soothed my aching soul and told me how much he loved me!”

Then she started crying. And I cried with her. “I never want to put you through anything like this, ever again, Sweetie. I give you my word that I’ll see that you never sleep alone again.” I told her.

I could feel Darren and Eddie joining me surrounding her with hugs. Darren told her, “I’d love to sleep with you, just the two of us, every couple nights or so. I think maybe some nights, Ed would like to join us so Gracie, Sarah and Charlene can have some ‘girl’s nights’ together.”

Ed added, “Do you think you might let us ... you know, um, Double penetrate you?”

That made her giggle. “Oh Ed! I’d LOVE for you two to DP me! Do you know how long it’s been since anyone has done that for me?”

Darren said, softly, “It was with me, Bob and Charlie, wasn’t it? The night Sarah discovered Charlene was Charlie’s realtor?”

“Yes! Oh Darren, you remembered! If I remember right, you were kinda freaked out at first, weren’t you?”

He chuckled, loudly, “Yeah, that was the first time, in my LIFE, that I had sex with a girl who had another man’s cock in her butt while I was in her pussy! I was pretty naïve when it came to sex before that. My ‘gay-dar’ was going off like a five alarm fire bell feeling Bob’s cock stroking mine through your thin vaginal wall!”

Linda kissed Darren lustily, “It’s amazing how far you’ve come! What did I miss last night?” She asked, smiling now.

“Well, it seems all of our new friends no longer have any inhibitions as far as enjoying making love with us.” He said, winking at her.

I continued, “Darren’s right, but, they still have a long way to go as far as participating in anything even remotely kinky. I have a feeling they’ve never used many positions other than missionary, doggie style and ‘cowboy’. With the exception of Marian! She tried to get Jim and Roger to ‘DP’ her and THEY didn’t even know what she was talking about! When Carl and Peter explained what she meant, assuring them how much she loved it, they really freaked out!”

Ed chuckled, “I don’t think either Wendy or Marty has ever tried anal sex before, so we probably shouldn’t push them on it.”

Linda grinned, “Then, I know what you’ve gotta do! I’ll never forget the first time Bob ‘invaded’ my virgin ass. He was doing me doggie style and he’d been rubbing my clit, so his fingers were slick with my juices. He gently started just teasing my little star-burst, you know, like a manual rim job? Well, holy shit! I’d never felt anything so, so ... erotic before. I swear that made me cum instantly. He knew it, then just kept fucking me, but, I think he licked his finger and just when he knew I was about to cum again, the sucker shoved a finger all the way up my ass! Oh my gawd! I’d never come so hard before! I literally saw stars, and started screaming in delight, cussing like a sailor! It was sooo naughty. Then, the next day, he went and got some lube and we tried letting him stick his cock in there.

“He was gentle, just finger-fucking my ass till I got used to it, then he added another finger, then ... he lubed his dick and ... oh gawd! When I felt his cockhead going past my pucker it’s like I started cumming right away. By the time he was all the way in me, it felt sooooo fucking good, I just begged him to start fucking me! I know he was afraid he was going to hurt me, but, I just started pounding my ass back into his thrusts until he finally got the picture and really let me have it.

“I was cumming like crazy, like every 4 or 5 thrusts. Then, he reached around and started feather-jilling my clit like mad and ... and, I passed out! All I remember was I had one of the most wickedly powerful orgasms I’d ever felt before! Bob told me afterwards that I squirted! I’d NEVER done that before, either. After that, it’s like I wanted him in my ass all the time.”

She giggled, “Bob finally had to tell me he really preferred my pussy. Mainly because at first, he didn’t want to slurp his cream out of my ass! That’s why I started doing a nice big enema before I asked him to fuck me back there again.”

Darren groaned, “Wow, eeew! I don’t know that I’d want to go after a creampie even then. Yuck.”

I laughed, looking at Darren’s twisted grimace, “I’m with you there, Buddy. But Bob would eventually go after any anal creampies, even if the girl DIDN’T do an enema first.”

“That is one kinky sum-bitch!” Darren chortled.

Linda sighed, deeply, “Yeah, but, that’s why I love him and miss him so much!”

We made up our minds that next week we’d try Bob’s method on Marty and Wendy. At least the ‘teasing’ part, just to see.


Blaine POV: Island day 62-3

JB and Max summoned me this morning using the long-range space communicator in Tumrik and Braitak’s ship. I knew it had to have been important since, when Leena told me, she insisted that I come alone, or at most, with only Steve. Since Steve was on the mainland, I went alone.

I asked if it sounded like an emergency, but, thankfully, she said it wasn’t. They simply had some things they wanted to talk about, but, in private.

When JB and Max came on they told me everyone on the ship was listening and could respond if necessary.

Then Max told me, “Darren gave us the list of everyone who could be granted immunity / pardons if they wanted to go back to Earth. Besides the seven of us here, it’s you, Steve, Wayne, your four original girls, George, Lolita and her 3 brothers. And that’s it.”

Then JB said, “That’s what we wanted to tell you. The seven of us have also decided that we’re NOT going to attempt to rescue Bob, Mary and CJ. Max had a long ... and very emotional talk with Linda last night. During their joining, she pleaded with Max ... to not attempt a rescue, but, to get to Earth as soon as possible! She is the one who really changed our minds. Because of that, we’d like you to get with those on the list and figure out who wishes to go to Earth with us. Just ... try to do it when nobody else is around. Since many of you live in the house, maybe get the few who don’t to join you tonight.”

“What’s the hurry? Is Earth about to go to war with other aliens or something?” I asked, jokingly, not actually thinking that was the case.

Max chuckled, “NO, nothing like that! It’s more about ... I don’t know how to put it. Blaine, my friend, when Linda joined with me last night she cried in my arms for over an hour! She told me how lonely she was and ... jeez, she told me she was so in love with me that she wants to have my babies! Ya know?”

I chuckled softly, “Yeah Buddy, I think I do. Nearly everyone here who knows you at all, is aware of that ‘super special’ bond the two of you have. You formed it the night they were all here giving us the cure for our headaches. And I have to admit, that while I am super in love with Naomi, if that beautiful brunette, Maggie that I joined with, felt the same way about me, I’d be begging Ibera to send a wormhole ASAP.”

“Exactly! I was tempted to do the same thing, but Linda insisted that she didn’t want me abandoning my three closest friends just to get there.” Max said.

JB chuckled and added, “Linda made us an offer, we couldn’t refuse. She insists that her husband, Bob, will eventually return. Then, she wants all six of us to bond together as one subgroup within their very large family. You have to understand; I actually know everyone in that family. This morning she briefly joined with me and told me virtually everything that she discussed with Max. She made sure that I understood that both Wanda and Annie were most definitely included in her little plan. Linda really is a very special lady and I miss her just as much as Max does. So that’s why we want to try and get things rolling as quickly as possible by giving you the biggest heads up that we can.”

I grinned, not they could see me, “Now I understand. The heart wants what the heart wants! Just so you know, the 12 of us here are likely to be up the entire night trying to figure out what we want to do. My gut feeling is; George is probably going to want to stay here. I’ve never seen him this excited before. He just told me today he’s got two more ‘pleasure house’ owners who want to make him a partner. Wayne, Mario and I are nearly finished with a 300-gallon vat so we can begin brewing our own beer. Mario and the guys have been out all day with the tractor and the harvester collecting all the barley and hops I’ll need to make at least three batches. Steve is making a ton of new friends who are all interested in the gold, silver and iron ore we’re getting out of the mines. So I’ve got to be honest and say I’m going to have to think long and hard about whether or not I even want to leave here. You know?”

I was surprised when Tumrik chimed in, “Blaine, just to let you guys know, if the majority of you decide to stay here, my whole crew will gladly stay here with you. But I’m going to be honest, between you, Steve, Wayne and George, if more than two of you decide you’re going to go back to earth with these guys, then we may split too.” I heard him chuckle, “Who knows, we may even decide to follow them back to Earth!”

With what Tumrik just said, everything suddenly became very real. Tumrik’s crew, or more to the point, the availability of his replicators, were really what made life here just as good as anything I’d ever experienced on Earth. Braitak and that cute little Juules had become very welcome members of our special, family orgies. I couldn’t imagine being stuck here without them. Yes, there are still some problems with certain people, but, that would be the case no matter where we lived.

After thinking about all that for a second I said, “Well, I have to say, you guys have given me a lot to think about. Depending on just how long it takes for you guys to get back here, it’s quite possible the 12 of us might still be talking about what we’re going to do!?”

Max chuckled, “And now you understand why we wanted to have this conversation in private, with just you. We’re not going to just abandon you, Blaine. We’re more than willing to do anything we have to in order to get you set up for our departure. After all, you guys are like our family!”

When I realized that Braitak had turned off his communicator I looked at him, wondering what he thought about all that.

I gave him a few seconds to see what he would say. Finally, he grinned, “Personally, I hope most of you guys decide to stick around. Now that things around here have calmed down and become routine, I have to say, I’m really enjoying myself for the first time in my life. If you guys decide to stay here, I’m hoping that Juules will agree to let me impregnate her with our offspring. I don’t know if you’re aware, but when we mate, we usually have anywhere between two and four little ones. If Juules and I were to do that in the next couple weeks, she would have her little ones about the same time that Naomi and Meredith have theirs. I think it would be very interesting to see how our kids interact with each other. I’ll bet they wouldn’t even realize they weren’t of the same species.”

I couldn’t help but give Braitak a big hug just before I told him, “You may have just helped me make up my mind, my friend. Where else in the universe could human kids and Gromorik kids be raised in the same family? I think it just might be worth it to stick around and find out, don’t you?”

Just the way he was grinning and nodding at me told me everything I needed to know.

Then Braitak broke out laughing, “And just think, my friend, what if our Helgorde friends have offspring and decide they want to come around so that all the kids can grow up together?”

“Holy shit! Talk about a three ring circus!?”

I had to laugh as Braitak had a look on his face just like Mister Spock, when someone says something humorous, that he doesn’t totally understand.


Port Loma, on the ‘Penance Planet’, Island Day 63.

George Sachs POV:

This is my fourth ‘business’ visit and today Trevor is escorting me to visit his old buddy, Marston, who owns the biggest ‘Pleasure House’ in town.

Some of Marston’s ‘clients’ told him about Trevor’s great ‘Gold colored beer’ and ‘Spirits’ and insisted he needed to acquire some for his place.

I’ve already secured partnerships with three other, smaller ‘Pubs’ by myself. I have to admit, having the girls with me has helped at least ‘break the ice’ with people. But really, it’s the beer and ‘booze’ that speak the loudest. Even Blaine’s ‘moonshine’ has been a hit and he and his ‘crew’ now have it operating around the clock! And currently with his ‘Beer’ vat brewing and ‘kegging’ their first batch, I know it’s gonna be a big hit, too. It tastes darn near as good as the Old Style and is a bit stronger, so, that’s a plus too.

We had to do something, since Braitak’s replicator was struggling to keep up with demand.

He joked that it’s much better just having to make the empty bottles and caps, since sand is the best ‘raw material’ to use for that. And we have plenty of that!

Blaine is planning on building a second still since his tequila is also very good!

As much as I’d like to own my own place, for now, I’m getting my foot in the door without having to really do much. Today, however, I’m planning to pin Trevor and this Marston guy down to get more ‘inside information’, like where they get their girls from. To that end, I also have Shawn Peters and Brad Merrick with me. They plan to ‘hire’ a girl or two in each place I’ve visited so they can talk to them. I want them to see what the girls say about their ‘working conditions’, attitudes and general feelings toward their bosses.

They ported in with me, but are going to work on their own so they won’t appear to be with me. They’re just going to act like regular customers and even chat and drink with some of the other patrons. This way they’ll get the total picture better. And, depending on what I discover today, maybe Margo and Ruthie may go with them in the future to see if they might get propositioned for jobs.

Precious and Cecelia would have gone with them today, but Markus said they needed the girls at the mine for some reason?


My first impression as Trev and I walked into Marston’s place was it reminded me of a Gentlemen’s Club back home. They had a rather large stage, raised about two feet off the floor with a one-foot rail on top of that. There were approximately 20 to 30 stools around the stage with a tip jar or cup every five or six feet around the railing. There were three girls doing essentially a striptease. They appeared to have some kind of a cord tied around their chests, just under their armpits, that had somewhere between six and 10 long, silky scarves loosely draped over it.

Every so often they would simply tug on one of the scarves and it would fall away exposing more skin. I took my time looking around long enough to notice whenever someone put a chit into the tip jar, that customer would get to pull off one of the scarves. I also noticed that one of the girls was already completely nude and when someone put a chit into her jar, she would sashay over to them and he would get about a five second ‘feel-up’ of her boobs.

I chuckled when I noticed one guy put in a chit and after pulling off a scarf, then try to cop a feel. Within seconds this big, burly bouncer went over, shaking his finger at him and pointing to the tip jar. After flashing an embarrassed grin, the guy then dropped another chit into the jar.

I asked Trevor, “And what would’ve happened to that guy if he didn’t have any more chits?”

Trevor chuckled, “Unless he planned on buying more, he’d find himself getting thrown out the front door!”

“That’s what I thought!” I grinned.

Shortly after that, Trevor waved at Marston who was watching us checking his place out. We moseyed over to meet him. Marston was a gregarious fellow and as I soon found out, a bit of an arrogant ass. I told him I loved the idea of the stage and he smirked, “It makes me a good bit of money, I must say. Most of these fools won’t pay me to take one of the girls upstairs, but will stay in front of that stage and put twice what it would cost to fuck one of them into the little jars.”

Something about what he just said kinda rubbed me the wrong way. I cocked one eyebrow and asked, “Don’t the girls get those tips?”

He huffed, “Hell no! I’m not running a charity here. They’re lucky that I let them keep three chits out of every 10 I charge for each guy they fuck!”

I frowned at Trevor and shook my head. I chuffed back, “Where I come from, the girls would split all those tips at the end of each shift and I usually split the fees 50-50 with them, on top of that.”

Marston looked at me like I was crazy. He furled his eyebrows and said, “I suppose you let your little whores keep most of the tips they earn from fucking, too?”

I chortled then smirked, “Actually, my girls get to keep all of their tips from their ‘dates’.”

“Then how the hell do you make any money? If I did that, my whores would end up making more money than I do!”

I shook my head, “Just how many girls do you have working here right now?”

“I have 30 of the finest and cutest little whores money can buy!”

“Are you saying, you own all these girls? What happens if some of them wanted to leave?”

He barked out a laugh like I just told the funniest joke he’d never heard. “They can’t leave! I own them! And if they tried to leave, my guys would find them, bring them back and then I’d whip them with a cat-o-nine tails so they wouldn’t try it again.”

I looked over at Trevor with a disbelieving scowl on my face. He simply closed his eyes and slowly shook his head.

I didn’t want to ask Trevor here, but I couldn’t help but wonder if he ‘owned’ all of his girls too. I didn’t plan on letting this go. I also realized I probably needed to try and tread a little more lightly concerning any more questions about his girls.

Although, I did have one more, “Where would I go to see about buying some girls of my own?”

He grinned, “Everybody knows that! Just ask Trev, it’s a bit of a ride, but, there’s a granary not far south of King Flombay’s Castle. On the 5th of every month all the people with kids they don’t want meet there and you make your offer. Since most guys want boys to work their fields, the girls go fairly cheap and there tends to be far more girls than boys. My most expensive girl only cost me three Midlogs! ($150) Most girls that aren’t too homely cost around one Lardo ($125) to two Midlogs.” ($100)

“Wow. I’ve never owned my girls before. Just how long do you keep them?”

He scoffed at me like I was an idiot, “Forever, if I want to keep them that long! But, I’m a nice guy and they know they could buy me out for one Filord.” ($500) He laughed, “The little bitches would have to really work their asses off to save up that much. I’m guessing it would probably take them about 10 years. You know what a year is don’t you? I’m glad as hell the King announced everyone could go back to our old ways because that whole cycle bullshit was confusing as fuck.”

I think he mistook my chuckle about the time thing to mean I agreed with everything he’d just said. However, since he was now in a better mood I decided to get as much information about this as I could. I knew when I got back to the Island Blaine, JB, Max and I were going to have to have a serious conversation about ending this whole slavery thing.

“So, if the girls don’t buy you out, just how long do you normally keep them?”

“I have five of them that have been here for more than 12 years. Once they get to the point where guys don’t wanna pay for them anymore, I make them work doing the laundry and cooking and keeping the whole place clean. Sometimes I’ll have a half-price night, just for those girls. My regular girls are never half-price.”

He chuckled, “On those nights, I usually get a lot of the older guys in here whose wives don’t let them out with enough money to rent a regular girl!”

I just grinned and shook my head, “So, Marston, Trevor tells me you’d like to buy some of my spirits and beer?”

“Do you have any samples? I have a hard time believing your spirits are that much better than my usual supplier.”

I reached into this nice canvas ‘satchel’ that Naomi and Meredith made for me and pulled out an ‘Old Style’, a small jar of ‘Moonshine’, a jar of Vodka and a small jar of Makers Mark Bourbon. I laid them out on the table, then Marston had a girl bring three mugs.

I poured about 3 ‘fingers’ of the beer in each mug first.

Marston saw the nearly clear beer, “Looks a bit weak to me?”

Trevor chuffed, “Just let your mouth be the judge, my friend!”

He took a sip, grinned, then killed the rest in one gulp. “The taste is very good! But, it is a bit weak.”

I grinned, “We’re making a new, darker, stronger beer, but, it won’t be ready for a couple weeks.” Then I poured the Vodka.

He looked skeptical of it being crystal clear. “This is called Vodka. It’s smooth and fairly strong.”

He sniffed it, then took a big swig. His eyes brightened, “Ohhh, this is good! I like that the after taste goes away quickly. It makes one want another sip!”

He finished the mug and just grinned, “Yes! This is most interesting and I can tell it is fairly strong. What is that other clear one you have?”

Trevor chuckled, “We call it ‘Fire water’. Get ready, it has quite a kick!”

He scoffed at Trev then downed nearly the entire mug in one big gulp. Trev’s eyes grew as Marston’s popped open, and he coughed, “Whoaaa, ahhhh, me thinks my friend did not warn me strongly enough! Ohhh, I most definitely want more of THAT!” He barked a laugh, “I bet that is your most expensive spirit?”

I chuckled, “No, it’s the lowest price of my spirits. Most men feel it is too strong!?”

He laughed and slapped my arm, “Then they are ‘she-boys’ (pussies) but yes, you must be a real man to drink this. My customers will like this for challenging their friends!” He eyed the bourbon, “So, let me try your whiskey?”

This time when he sniffed the bourbon his eyes lit up. Then he took a small sip, swished it around in his mouth, then his smile widened. When he swallowed I swear he moaned, “Ohhhh, Mr Sachs, this is ... the very best whiskey in the whole world! I will buy this, if only to put it in my personal supply! I fear if my customers taste this you will not be able to keep me supplied. Where do you get this?”

I smirked, “I make it myself. It is an old ... er, new, Family recipe!”

Trevor saw the disappointed look on Marston’s face and chucked him on his shoulder, “I know the feeling, my friend. I’m afraid if we want this. Mr Sachs is the only way to get it!”

I found striking a deal with Marston was a frustrating exercise. In some ways he reminded me of Elmer. At least as far as being egotistical and very arrogant in the way he deals with people. So, I used that to my advantage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.