Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 62: Adapting to a New Life

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 62: Adapting to a New Life - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Lonnie Corrigan POV:

Wow! Last night was magical!

And I’m not even talking about having used our spaceship to rescue a bunch of our new family and friends. The only thing about that rescue, to me, where the magic began, was meeting this beautiful, buxom brunette named Melody.

I had been secretly hoping at some point we could find Lucy a job that would not just keep her out of trouble, but possibly make her happy.

Melody offered her what could only be described as her perfect, dream job. As it turns out, Melody is the leader of the crew on this superyacht that caters to swingers. And, all of her crew are always invited to sexually participate with the guests! When Melody invited Lucy to become part of her crew, well, I think that made the night one of the happiest Lucy has ever experienced. I had to laugh that Lucy actually thought I was angry with her for interacting, lovingly, with one of her future male crewmembers, named Arnold. Admittedly, the green eyed monster flamed up in me for a second, until Melody caught my eye and checked with me if I was all right with it.

That beautiful lady melted my heart with her beautiful, brown eyes. I think she was afraid I might get angry with Arnold. And it would be easy to become jealous of Arnold as he is every bit as big as I am and far more muscular. All I could do was chuckle and assure, both her and Arnold, that everything was cool.

Even Lucy started to apologize to me until she saw my smile and realized that no matter what might happen between her and Arnold, my love for her would always remain the same.

I mean, how could I be upset with Lucy when I could already feel my heart filling up with love for Melody?

There is something magical about that lady.

She and Lucy playfully invited Arnold and me to have a contest to see who was the better pussy licker. Oh my God, I’ve tasted quite a few pussies, but, none of them were anything like Melody’s.

It was like sipping the nectar from the gods. And the way she responded to all my ministrations pushed me to do everything I could to please her. I was just barely aware of the fact that Arnold was, at the same time, giving Lucy one of the best orgasms she’s had in a while. I looked over at them for just a second to see that Arnold was using his fingers like a jackhammer into her pussy and also using his mouth and tongue to drive her clit wild. While he managed to give Lucy the first major orgasm, my plans for Melody were slightly different.

For Melody this race wasn’t going to be a sprint, but a marathon.

Even though I’m still kinda new to this ‘mentally joining’ business, I discovered what I felt was the way into Melody’s heart. Apparently, my once nemesis, Charlie, was the only one she ever felt had truly made love to her. She never said it out loud, but I could tell that he must’ve been really, really good and she hadn’t been with him for over eight months.

And she missed him terribly.

And, somehow, I knew exactly what it was she wanted and was very eager to give her exactly that. It did my ego good when I felt her thinking that my cock was even bigger than Charlie’s!

However, as any good lover knows, the size of the tool does not necessarily guarantee the skill of the mechanic!

Just going off her cues, I began making love to her with everything I had. It only took me a few minutes to discover just how sensitive and responsive her A-spot was. All I can say is, it was a good damn thing the sleeper sofa things we were on were made of leather and were covered in terrycloth. I’ve made Lucy squirt, many times, however, Melody was like a geyser. Every time she came like that, it got me that much closer to exploding myself. Finally, when I knew she couldn’t stand anymore, I let myself go and came with her.

That was the part that was magical! The way she hugged me and kissed me afterwards made me instantly fall deeply in love with her. By the time we finished everyone in the salon was watching us. It did my heart good when Arnold tapped me on the back and said, “My friend, only one man has ever made her cum like you just did! Please, whatever you do, just don’t break her heart!?”

With my cock still in her pulsing pussy, Melody looked up at me with those big brown eyes, “Lonnie, please tell me that you’ll try to come and visit me as often as you possibly can? I know you’ve got other responsibilities, but there will always be a spot for you in my bed. Even on nights you might be too tired for anything else, I would love it if you could just come sleep with me and cuddle with me.” She giggled, adding, “and on nights you are not tired, there’s almost always one guest cabin open with a super king-size bed! If you know what I mean?”

Arnold chuckled, “I can tell by the way some of our girls were ogling you, you’ll never be short for additional bed partners!”

That was when I noticed that every single one of Melody’s female crew were darn near as gorgeous as she was. Even her male crewmembers were smiling at me and nodding their heads like they were inviting me to become a part of their family, too.

Monte and Glenn came over and it appeared both of them had just been with some more of Melody’s crew. Even Braitak and Juules, who must’ve just finished making love with Jessica, Linda’s sister, and her boyfriend Mike, were all smiles.

I looked over at Lucy and Arnold, “I don’t know if I’ll be here every night, but I do know I would miss Melody a heck of a lot if I couldn’t be with her at least five nights a week. Arnold, I’m counting on you to take good care of Lucy for me, okay? I hope you fall in love with her just as much as I have!”

Arnold smiled and nodded, “I’m already well on my way, my friend. Thank you for being cool with my loving Lucy. Are you planning to spend the night here?”

I looked at Monte and Glenn and they both kind of rolled their eyes before Monte said, “We normally try to get to the office by 9 o’clock. With everything that happened tonight, do you think you could port into my place by say, around 9:30?”

I sighed then nodded, “I can probably do that, however, I really do need to get a change of clothes. And, I may need to get an advance on my salary as I don’t have any money right now.”

Arnold grinned, “I’ve got some extra underwear, Dockers and a Polo to get you by for tomorrow if you need them?”

“Thanks Buddy, that means I can stay here tonight!”

Monte chuckled, “I completely forgot that you guys wouldn’t have any money. Tomorrow morning I’ll give you a couple grand cash to get you by for a few days, okay?”

I couldn’t believe it. Even Melody told Lucy she was sure they could scrounge up some clothes for her if she needed them.

I didn’t let on that I DID have three different bank’s safe deposit boxes with over a million dollars split between them in cash and diamonds. I just needed time to get to them since they were spread all over the country.

It was already almost 2:30 in the morning. It took nearly another half an hour before everyone said their goodbyes, promising to get together again sooner rather than later.

I told Monte I’d notify him in the morning just before I teleported to join him and Glenn. Right after they left, I followed Melody down to her cabin where we took a fun shower before cuddling together and falling fast asleep in each other’s arms.

...

I don’t know if it was just nervousness or what, but I was up at 07:00. I was still cuddled to Melody, who was sound asleep with the most beautiful smile on her face.

I had a lot of thoughts going through my head.

Most of them were about the job and what was lying ahead of me today, but also just how lucky I was to be with somebody as beautiful and loving as Melody. Just then, her big brown eyes slowly opened and her blissful smile widened even further. Morning breath be damned, I couldn’t resist pulling her into a good morning kiss. She grinned at me, “Would you mind if I gave you a quick blowjob?”

I chuckled, “Is that a trick question? If I were ever say no to that question, I think I would have to forfeit my man-card!”

Oh God! After a quick giggle, the next thing I knew she worked her way down to my rapidly hardening cock and swallowed every inch of me! It’s like she took great pleasure in seeing the look on my face. Her gorgeous brown eyes seemed to be twinkling, mischievously, with every bob of her head. In a matter of a few minutes I could feel the roiling in my balls which quickly led to my filling her mouth nearly to overflowing. That mischievous look was still there and I told her to go ahead and share it with me. The cute vixen apparently hadn’t swallowed a drop and I realized this was my first time getting this big a mouthful of cum. Thankfully, she told me to send it back to her just before I got ready to swallow it. I was glad to see her promptly swallowing before giggling and engaging me in another really erotic kiss.

When we broke the kiss she giggled, “I’m amazed that you didn’t freak out, my man. You know, you’re making it very hard for me not to fall totally in love with you, Lonnie.”

I chuckled, “Well, that was the biggest load I’ve ever shared before. Are you always this much fun in bed?”

“I don’t know, sex is supposed to be fun, isn’t it? And yes, you know it’s been a while since I’ve woken up in bed with someone like you. But, there’s almost nothing I’m not willing to try.”

“Then, I can’t wait to explore your entire bag of tricks together. Is there a chance we could grab some breakfast before I have to join my friends for my first day at work?”

She just smiled, “No problem. We have our own little area where the crew eats breakfast. I’ll introduced you to CJ and Tammy, our two cooks. They missed out on the adventure last night, as they always go to bed early and most likely slept through everything. They usually get up around 5:30 to get everything ready.”

I asked what was on the menu and couldn’t believe it when they told me they had biscuits and gravy! It’d been well over a year since I had any good biscuits and gravy and I swear, what they served me was some of the best I’ve ever had. They even asked me if I wanted a few eggs on top!

That just insured I’d be spending as many nights as possible with Melody, never wanting to pass up that kind of breakfast. I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised when Melody told me that was Charlie’s favorite breakfast too! The cute blonde cook, Tammy, told me that the next time I had breakfast if I wanted all of that on top of a bed of hashbrowns to just ask for a Charlie skillet.

I told her that would probably always be what I was going to order from now on! With the way that Melody kept smiling at me, that magical feeling came over me once again.

After a long, sensual goodbye kiss, I ported to Monte.

I chuckled to myself when they all planned to go to this little Ma and Pop place to get some breakfast!

Maggie giggled, “Lonnie, let me guess ... you already ate on the yacht!?”

“How’d you guess that!?”

She giggled even louder, “I’d say I read your mind, but, you’ve got a spot of gravy on your shirt! Did you have a ‘Charlie Skillet’?”

“Yeah, well, almost and, I gotta say, that’s the best biscuits and gravy I’ve ever had! I will be glad to have some more coffee while you guys eat, though.”

I had to laugh when Glenn ordered biscuits and gravy with two eggs on top! When I asked, he said my talking about it tempted his tastebuds. We talked some about this formula he and Amy came up with that Amy was going to have to explain to these two arrogant dudes. He wondered if he might explain it to me so I could do it instead of Amy.

It would also give me instant ‘cred’ if I went in knowing more than they did.

Only one problem with that. That kind of math was NOT one of the things I really learned!

When I told Glenn that, this cute, athletic blonde, named Joni asked, “Couldn’t Ibera hook him up with that, like she did you, Glenn?”

He looked like a bobble-head for a second, then said, “Maybe? But, I’ve always been great with math, she just ‘supercharged’ me somehow. But, it couldn’t hurt to try?”

Joni giggled, “Maybe if she can, you can try it with me? I’ve always sucked at math!”

Then Monte added, “That sounds like a plan. I’ll take you guys down to my office, then, as soon as we’re sure we’re alone, the two of you can go ahead and pop up and see Ibera. I’ll have a fresh pot of coffee waiting when you get back!”

I was confused, “But, what if it takes us an hour or so to accomplish what we need?”

Glenn grinned, “Not to worry my friend, for every hour we spend up at Ibera’s, only a minute passes here! There’s a good chance we’ll be back before his Mr. Coffee finishes brewing!”

On our way to the office, Glenn explained about the time dilation of going to Ibera’s, since it was in a different dimension. It was weird, that I sort of understood it since using a different dimension was what happened when we go into hyper-warp.

Now I just had to hope all this information wouldn’t overload my little pea-brain!


Glenn suggested that for my first time, to take his hand to make sure we both ended up where we wanted to. It was strange as I had a ‘Deja Vu’ moment arriving in this all white environment! I immediately looked around for the ‘jail cells’ I’d found myself in the last time I arrived here.

Unlike the last time, when Ibera appeared she was smiling, “Hi Glenn, I see you brought a guest!”

I chuckled, nervously, “Hello Miss Ibera! It’s nice to see you again. Especially when there aren’t 30 people yelling nasty things at you. I’m sorry I was one of those at first, last time.”

Ibera smiled at me, “I appreciate your apology. I’m happy to see you’ve become one of the ‘Good Guys’ now. So, what can I do for you boys?”

I glanced at Glenn before he grinned at her, “I was wondering ... could you help take my knowledge of Math, especially Physics math and give it to Lonnie? He’s gonna need it to help me out on our project we’re doing for Monte. While he learned a lot about the math for calculating space travel, his knowledge of pure math is not all that thorough.”

She giggled, “Sure! So, you want me to be like a ‘conduit’? Do you want to pick out what to give him or just give him all your math knowledge, putting him on the same page as you?”

Glenn mulled it over for a second, “Everything I have should be good. Just what did you give me that wonderful time we had together? It’s like my knowledge was ‘supercharged’ when we finished!”

Ibera was blushing, “Um, I actually gave you ALL of the knowledge of Math and Physics that my people have! You’re the first non-Chaemarian who’s ever been given that. Do you think Lonnie will only use it for good?” She asked, before giving me a ‘look’ then a quick wink, that Glenn didn’t see.

Glenn was looking at me, then smiled, nodding, “Yes. He was instrumental in helping us rescue our friends who the damned Russians tried to kidnap with help from the Gromoriks. Of whom, Monte was one of! He’s also my friend and I trust him.”

She grinned, “I know! I was watching with Darren and saw his actions for myself. I just wanted to see your reaction to my question. So, would you boys like to do this the ‘fun’ way or the ‘manual’ way?” She giggled at us, blushing and looking impishly cute.

Glenn chuckled, “My dear, will the ‘fun’ way be fun for you too, I hope?”

She tittered, “Oh yeah, both during and hopefully after, too!? If you guys are willing?”

Glenn gave me a goofy, lopsided grin then said, “Buddy, I have a feeling we’d have to turn in our man cards if we don’t say yes to doing it the fun way! What do you think?”

I almost lost it! I barked a laugh, “No way we can let that happen, Buddy. Let’s do it the fun way, shall we?”

The next thing we knew, Ibera was lying down on her back on this short massage table. Her legs were spread open wide in like stirrups, with her head hanging down off the other end of the table.

She giggled, “Okay, Lonnie, you take that wonderful large cock of yours and plug it into my little pussy, will you? And Glenn, you come over here and ‘plug’ your cock in my mouth so I can suck out everything we want to give Lonnie and I’ll send it to him via his wonderful, pulsating cock. Then, when we’re finished, I want both of you to fuck me senseless! Sound like a plan?”

That’s when I noticed that Glenn and I were also both naked already. I wasted no time working my rapidly hardening cock into her soft, warm, inviting pussy. Meanwhile, Glenn eased over to the other end and while trying to be careful, didn’t waste any time inserting his cock all the way into Ibera’s inviting mouth. The things I felt her pussy doing to my cock were unbelievable. It’s like she was both squeezing and sucking me at the same time. Judging by the looks on Glenn’s face, her mouth must’ve been doing something great to him too.

The next thing I knew, like magic, all these numbers and formulas and even a periodic table seemed to be rushing into my head. When I closed my eyes, I could see all that information traveling from Glenn’s brain through Ibera’s body, into my cock, and straight into my brain!

I was beyond amazed! If it wasn’t for the way her sweet pussy was squeezing and sucking my cock, I’m sure I would’ve gone soft. As the last of that information made its way into my little pea-brain, Ibera’s giggling voice came into my head, “Okay boys, my work is finished, so why don’t the two of you give me my reward, by fucking me silly?”

I really had to try not to laugh, hearing something so raw and lusty coming from such a sweet lady. But mine was not to do wonder why, but only to do or die, I thought before hammering that pussy of hers with reckless abandon. At the same time, I noticed that Glenn was throat fucking her for all he was worth. I looked down and saw her cute little clit protruding out at me and licked my fingers and began lightly but very rapidly rubbing that little jewel. Glenn was on my same wavelength and the next thing I knew he leaned forward and started pulling and pinching her nipples! We were driving her completely, orgasmically crazy!

The noises she was making, trying to gasp with Glenn throat fucking her like he was doing, was starting to drive both of us toward rapid cums, ourselves. It was so erotic the way she was trying to escape our onslaught of pleasure giving ministrations, while simultaneously begging us not to stop! She just kept imploring us to fuck her even harder and faster.

The juices she was squirting were going everywhere, including her titties which were shooting milk out as if Glenn was milking her. Before I knew it, Glenn and I were both screaming in ecstasy as we filled her from both ends.

Glenn pulled out of her throat, so she could breathe but somehow, I knew she wanted me to stay in her pussy for as long as possible. She was breathing in deep gasps while saying, “Oh God, you are both such naughty boys! Gahhh! You have no idea how long it’s been since I’ve had two studs do me like that!” She giggled, “I think you two are gonna have to come here again for more lessons!”

The table had magically extended so now her head was resting on like a pillow. Glenn began kissing her and I could see his grin, guessing she hadn’t swallowed all of his load. That’s when I knew this wasn’t the first time Glenn had been intimate with her. As the cum started dripping down her cheek, Glenn would lick it up and give it back to her.

I chuckled, “Ibera, my sweet lady, would you mind if I extracted some of my juice from your lovely pussy and shared it with you?”

She tittered in the most delightful way, “Oh Lonnie, you fucking stud! If you do that, you’ll be invited to come back here anytime you’d like!”

Without saying another word, I pulled out and sucked as much of my jizz out of her drooling pussy as I could and went up to give her a kiss of my own. I drizzled it to her first then engaged in an erotic kiss leaving both of us gasping with creamy faces. Then I looked down and I’ll be damned if Glenn wasn’t between her legs and getting another helping to share with her.

I couldn’t believe that Glenn was uninhibited enough to do that, knowing it was my spooge inside of her. Even Ibera couldn’t believe it. Watching the two of them share another erotic kiss was making me hard as a brick again.

Ibera saw it and giggled, “You know, if I didn’t know better, I would swear the two of you were brothers.” Then she got quiet for a minute.

Glenn asked, in a soothing and warm tone of voice, “You’re thinking about your Bobby and Charlie, aren’t you Ibera?”

She was nodding with moist eyes, “Yes I am. Bobby was the first guy who ever snowballed another guys come to me. It was his brother, Charlie’s. I miss both of them but especially my Bobby. My heart aches knowing I won’t see either of them for almost four more years...,”

I couldn’t help but pull her into my arms so I could hug her lovingly. I couldn’t help but wonder what it was about Charlie’s brother, Bob, she had so deeply fallen in love with.

I should’ve known she was reading my mind!

She said, “Lonnie, I know that you don’t know those two very well yet. Only that they were primarily responsible for getting you sent to Perdition Island. Just know that, compared to those who tried to kill them before that, you are lucky that you ended up there.”

I hugged her before looking into her eyes, “I do know that, Ibera. I’m also smart enough to know that in the long run, it was the best thing that ever happened to me! Because of them I now have a purpose in life, not to mention several women, good, clean decent women, who I love just as I’m fairly certain they love me. I’ll be the first to admit that before the night that I mysteriously ended up in your little jail here, I was a despicable human being. While I had multiple acquaintances, never in my life did I have anyone I considered a true friend. Let alone any real lovers. I owe Bob and Charlie my undying love and gratitude for bringing me here instead of just killing me.”

I know I was becoming emotional when Ibera hugged me back and said, “Thank you for saying that, Lonnie. I hope that you count me as one of your lovers now?”

Glenn had joined me in my hug with Ibera. After a few minutes he reminded me that we did still need to get back to Monty’s place so we could go to work. Both of us gave Ibera a parting kiss before teleporting into Monty’s office.

And, just as Glenn had predicted, the coffee wasn’t even finished brewing yet! We spent a few minutes going over some of the things and people I needed to know about.

It still gave me the willies when I realized we were inside CIA headquarters. We stopped at this General’s office, who Monty introduced me to, before he explained who I was, one Ronald L Smith, my alias. Even though using aliases was something I’d done a lot of in my life as an assassin, the way Monte told him my name with such a straight face showed me how good of an agent he really was.

It also made me certain I never wanted to play poker with him!

Next, we walked along this bank of elevators before entering the last one on the west side. Monte gave me a key and told me to put it into the firemen’s slot and turn it all the way to the left. He explained this would take us down to the fourth subbasement which was where our offices were. And, that this was the only elevator that went there. I discovered our office was one of the few places in this complex that didn’t have cameras recording everything.

He explained that while we could, technically, just teleport here every morning, because of all the cameras, we needed to always come in via the front door and go down the elevator. If we needed to go anywhere during the day, we could go back to our office and teleport to wherever it was we wanted to go. It’s just that we always had to come back here so the cameras could officially ‘clock us out’ as having officially left the building.

It seems these people were very conscious about security.

We were just outside our office when I noticed Monty wave at two Greyzarians who were coming our way. I know my eyebrows rose a little, but having seen Greyzarians before, I wasn’t shocked at their appearance. One of them noticed and, in a high-pitched voice asked Monty, “Good morning, Agent Monte. Is this our new team member you were telling me about?”

Monte nodded, “Yes, it is, Peter, I’d like to introduce you and Nomar to Ronald L Smith, who everyone just calls Lonnie. Lonnie, this is Peter and Nomar. Peter is not his real name and like you, just goes by Peter. That’s because his real name is not pronounceable.”

Peter chuckled, “So tell me, Lonnie, why do you not go by the name of Ronald or Ron or Ronnie?”

I grinned, “My father’s name was Ronald and I did not want to be called Junior! It was my mother who suggested, while I was still very young, they would just call me Lonnie. That way there would be no confusion or embarrassment.”

That seemed to make him happy and the other one, Nomar asked, “Has Glenn told you anything yet about what it is we’re hoping you will help us work on?”

I grinned at Glenn and slapped him on the shoulder, “Yes he has. And, Agent Monte has told me part of that is because of the young genius, named Amy who the other two scientists don’t seem to get along with very well?”

Both Peter and Nomar chuckled, which sounds very funny since it comes out almost like a series of squeaks.

Nomar said, “It’s more that Albert and Walter don’t listen to her about almost anything. Which is a shame, since she is by far more intelligent than both of them put together! I was hoping to have young Amy explain to you about this formula that she and Glenn came up with so you might be able to explain it to them. However, it appears this morning, that young Amy does not feel well and asked to take the day off to stay in her room.”

Glenn looked concerned, “Did she say what was wrong with her, Nomar?”

Nomar shook his head, “No, only that I was to ask you to go and see her when you got in this morning. Her room is number 121 and is one level down.”

Glenn’s head jerked, “Does she actually live here, in the complex?”

Nomar nodded, “Yes, it was an arrangement her parents made with us when she first came here. Because of her age, they feared for her safety of having to commute every day. Besides, Walter was given custody of her while she’s here, since her parents are living outside the country now.”

I could tell Glenn was confused so I asked first, “If she’s 17, why does anyone need to have custody of her?”

Monte sighed, “Well, here in DC, the age of consent is 18. I know it’s screwed up, since in all the states surrounding it the age is 16 or 17. This however, is the first that I’ve heard that Amy actually lives here. Although, I guess in some ways it makes sense that it’s safer.”

Glenn said, “If it’s okay with you and Peter, I’d like to introduce her to Lonnie and then the two of us will go to Walter and Albert’s office and start working with them?”

Nomar thought about it for a second then said, “That should be fine. Just tell the guard at the elevator, when you get off, her room number and her name. Normally, only those that live here are allowed on that level. The elevator for all the other levels down here is at the end of this hall.” He said, pointing back toward the elevator that we came down here on. Oh, and for now, please don’t go to any lower levels until you get clearance cards, okay?”

Now my curiosity was piqued, wondering just what was on all those lower levels and exactly how many of them there were? I wondered what Glenn was thinking, but he immediately turned and headed toward the elevator, obviously worried about Amy.

I was shocked when I saw that there were 5 lower levels! Holy shit, this place is obviously much bigger than I could’ve ever imagined.

The guard, an American, asked who it was we were going to see. When Glenn told him it was room 121, belonging to Amy, he got a very strange and distrusting look on his face. I noticed him writing our names down on his ledger before telling us hers was the 11th room on the right. When Glenn knocked on her door, it took her a minute before she answered, asking who it was before actually opening it.

She opened it quickly when she heard Glenn’s voice and asked him to come in while she stood behind the door. He asked if it was okay that I come in too, and she meekly said that it was. When she closed it behind us and turned around it was obvious she had been crying.

She rushed into Glenn’s arms and began sobbing, saying, “Oh Glenn, thank God you’re here! Please take me away from this place!? I don’t want to stay here anymore!”

Glenn walked her over to a small couch and asked her to sit down. She did, pulling him to sit down next to her so she could keep her arm around him. I sat in a chair across from them, wondering what in the world could possibly have happened.

Glenn asked her that very question.

She was distraught and panic stricken and would only say that she just wanted Glenn to get her out of here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.