Perdition Island - Cover

Perdition Island

Copyright© 2022 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 64: Secrets Revealed and New Discoveries

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 64: Secrets Revealed and New Discoveries - 53 criminals (41 men and 12 women) face charges that, in most cases, could result in life imprisonment. They’re given a choice: Face the charges or agree to go to a deserted tropical island for the rest of their lives as part of a ‘Social Experiment’. They will have to work hard to survive, but, they would have no ‘Rules’. They weren’t told that this ‘Island’... WASN’T on Earth!---NOTE: This story contains characters and details from "Reborn" and future Book 3.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Greg POV:

Have you ever been both excited and nervous about revealing a secret that all your ‘in the know’ friends have agreed needed to happen? I’ve been elected to tell our construction friends that we have a bunch of things we’ve wanted to tell them, but up until now had not done so.

We’re planning on taking them up to Ibera’s after work this afternoon to do just that. The part I’m struggling with is how to justify having kept it a secret from them for this long. And now that the moment is upon us, I can sort of see why Monte was hesitant in the first place.

It’s been said, by someone much wiser than myself, that the best way to keep a secret is to tell no one! And even now, with everyone in our family knowing just about everything there is to know, about everything, we’re about to add eight more.

That was what I was contemplating as I finished up having lunch with Darren, JB and the gang. I’m pretty sure that Jamie, Linda and Sarah could tell I had a lot on my mind as I was silent during most of my lunch. Then, trying to get them to think about something else, I noticed that the kids weren’t in the trailer with us.

I asked Jamie where they were and she told me that they were sitting under the shade of some of the palm trees in the grassy area just north of our trailers. They had both little Zeus and Hera with them and the ladies felt they were just fine by themselves for now.

I don’t know why, but I had this weird premonition that they might be in some kind of danger.

Acting on that, I hurried out of the trailer so I could see what they were really up to. As I got to within 15 to 20 feet of them I shat my drawers!

They were playing with what appeared to be five or six large rattlesnakes!

I started freaking out just before little Zeus’s deep voice came into my head, “Greg, don’t come any closer for now! The kids aren’t in any danger, but if you startle the snakes, there’s no telling what might happen. You aren’t going to believe this, but little Abby has somehow figured out how to talk to them!”

I froze while opening up my mind to try and ‘hear’ exactly what it was Abby was silently talking to them about. While I was still freaking out, and starting to smell the shit that was now running down my leg, I was flabbergasted with what I heard!

Abby was actually talking to this eight-foot-long diamondback rattlesnake that she was holding in her hands and was wrapped partially around her little body. The little fucker’s name was Davey! Davey the diamondback!

That’s when I noticed that little Olivia had another snake, not quite as long, in her hands and his name was Sam the sidewinder. And if that wasn’t enough, my little guy, Tyler, had what appeared to be a coral snake in his hands whose name was Corey. I gently flashed the message that I needed to go inside really quick but that I planned to come back out after I cleaned myself up.

Tyler told me, silently, that he wanted to introduce me to their new friends.

I quickly teleported myself into my bedroom’s shower where I stripped and quickly washed myself off. After hastily getting dressed, I teleported back out to where I was, then slowly approached the group of kids.

I also ‘silently informed’ everyone in the trailer exactly what was happening. I told them that if they came out to approach very slowly and be ready to be freaked out with what they were about to see.

I was approaching very slowly, since snakes, especially rattlesnakes, are perhaps one of my greatest phobias. I flashed back to the time Charlie turned himself into a rattlesnake in the front seat of my truck which caused me to shit myself. Now, however, as my heart rate slowed down by about 200 points, I found myself intrigued by what was happening in front of me.

As I knelt down between Abby and Olivia, I could actually ‘hear’ both Davey and Sam say hi to me! I started chuckling as I told them to forgive me, but I was deathly afraid of them.

Davey did a weird giggle, then said, “You have some amazing children here, Greg. Are you aware that Abby has the ability to talk to virtually any animal? And that she and her canine friends made it possible for us to understand everything that you humans say and think to each other? You have no reason to be afraid of us, since we would never consider biting any of you. I am just as amazed as you are, trust me. I also can’t begin to tell you how wonderful it is to be around humans who aren’t scared to death of us and want to kill us.”

I chuckled and shook my head, “Well, if you wouldn’t mind, I want to summon all of my family to join us so that you can get properly introduced. That way, none of us will have cause to fear you ... anymore.”

Davey hissed, “I think that would be a good idea. This way we will get to know who everyone is, while they get to see that they never have anything to be afraid of if they see us crawling around sometime.”

I quickly summoned everyone, including our construction friends, to teleport in behind me and to expect to be shocked. And shocked they were, especially since Davey, Sam and Corey were summoning all of their friends to come and join us, also.

If I hadn’t known what was going on, I would’ve most likely crapped my drawers again! We were all seeing what appeared to be 50 or more snakes of several different species all slithering up the hill toward us. It was interesting to hear the three of them telling their friends to be sure to touch them so that they would be able to understand our language. Similarly, Zeus and Hera ran around getting everyone to let them lick their noses so they would also be able to understand our new rattlesnake friends.

My construction buddy, Jim, was possibly even more phobic about snakes than I was. However, after Zeus licked his nose, he walked right up to Corey, the coral snake and held his hand out. I could tell he was cringing at first, unsure if he wasn’t going to get bit, but then sighed in relief as Corey crawled up his arm. Within a few minutes, nearly everyone had a snake wrapped around them or in their hands.

Leave it to my Jamie to ask another diamondback, by the name of Donnie, to crawl up under the legs of her shorts. I heard her giggling while telling Donnie how good it felt as he dragged his body across her moist slit. I’m not sure exactly all that he was doing under her shorts, but whatever it was soon had Jamie gasping and grinning at me lasciviously. It took several minutes, but after what appeared to be a couple of orgasms, Donnie reappeared north of her shorts and was aiming for her boobs. I don’t know if it’s possible for snakes to be horny, but, Donnie sure seemed to be enjoying himself as he wrapped himself around each of her boobs, coiling his body and apparently squeezing them. Then, as milk started squirting out of them, the little sucker started licking it all up!

It didn’t take long for him to tell his friends about this delicious turn of events, and soon most of the other women who were lactating had snakes squeezing their boobs and enjoying the sweet taste of their efforts.

I do have to say, I was aroused to the max, seeing all these women with snakes crawling up their legs and all over them, in search of their delicious milk.

Next thing I knew, I had a snake crawling up my shorts and wrapping herself tightly around my throbbing cock. The way she was moving and continually squeezing had me ready to explode within seconds. When I asked what her name was, I think she was giggling even though it sounded more like a hiss, “Hi, I’m Dora! You like what I’m doing? I see you have a thick and throbbing snake of your own?!”

All I could do was gasp in delight, “Oh Dora, I don’t believe how good it feels with what you’re doing to me! I’m afraid if you don’t stop, I’m going to explode with a liquid that is not nearly as good tasting as what the ladies are giving your friends. It’s probably going to be very salty!”

I probably shouldn’t have said that since all of a sudden it seemed like she redoubled her efforts before giggling again, “Oh goody! I love the taste of salt!”

“Oh God,” I gasped, “did you just put me in your mouth?”

I felt her telepathic response, “Don’t worry, I promise not to bite you. But yes, and I love what that stuff tastes like.”

I started to freak out as I carefully pulled down my shorts and saw how my cock had swelled her body to nearly twice it’s normal diameter. Even more amazing was seeing how she had her mouth open wide, being careful not to nick me with her sharp fangs.

Which were only millimeters away from my skin!

As she carefully extricated me from her mouth, all I could think of was what Charlie would think if he were to see me now. Then, as I looked around I noticed many, if not all of, the men here were enjoying the same experience I just had.

Then, I started to freak out, wondering what the kids were thinking.

I chuckled to myself when I saw that Davey, Sam, Corey and a couple of their buddies had gently wrapped themselves around the kids’ eyes so they wouldn’t see the utter debauchery that was going on. I was amazed how our new little friends had somehow known to do that.

Needless to say, no one here would ever be afraid if they were to stumble upon a rattlesnake crawling anywhere around our compound!

After it appeared all of us had had our erotic ‘snake experiences’, the majority of our new friends began slithering north down the slope and disappearing into the holes in the gravel embankment. When I asked Davey why they were all leaving he chuckled, “Now that their bellies are full, it seems my friends are in desperate need of a nap! I hope my male friends left enough milk in your women so your babies don’t starve.”

Linda giggled and then said, “Don’t worry about that! Our kids only nurse once a day and it’s usually in the morning. The rest of the time they eat hard food. You can tell your friends any time they want more they are invited! Especially if they’re willing to crawl around between our legs first!”

I swear, all three of our slithering friends seemed to be grinning up at all the girls. Then, much to my surprise little, pregnant Annie said, “I think one of your friends actually started my milk to flow! That was the most erotic feeling I’ve ever experienced.”

Conrad, the coral snake who had been with Annie said, “Well, my dear, just call my name any time you would like my assistance. Now, I believe I’ll join my friends for a much needed nap after all that delicious, sweet milk you gave me.”

As they were leaving, several of the female snakes gave all of us guys the same message. When the group had been reduced to just Davey, Sam and Corey I told them, “In the near future, there are going to be several new people coming around that you won’t know. They will be delivering things for our new house so, would you mind hiding when I let you know that they’re coming?”

Davey laughed, “That would be a good idea. Don’t worry, we won’t take offense.”

Max asked, “I’m just curious, if I’m out somewhere and happen across one of your brothers who doesn’t know how to speak like you do, how do I let them know I’m friendly?”

It was humorous the way Davey’s head was nodding back and forth before he said, “That is a good question. If you hear him rattling his tail, just freeze and think calming thoughts at him. With the way you can speak to us now, there’s a good chance he may at least understand that you mean him no harm. If his tail stops rattling and he moves away from you, you know that it worked. Too bad you won’t always have Abby around with you. That little girl is a special one.”

I chuckled, “I know that! It’s too bad her big brother isn’t with us right now. His name is CJ and I have a feeling he would be able to talk to you too.”

“I hope to meet him someday.” Davey said, while looking at me funny. I was thinking about telling him how he had been kidnapped, but I didn’t think he would understand.

Just as our construction friends were about to head back to work, I suddenly remembered that I needed to talk to them. Luckily, all eight of them were here today so I quickly told them about wanting to take them up to Ibera’s after work today. When I gave them a hint about what the occasion was, they were very excited about going.


Glenn POV:

I find myself in a quandary.

Every day for the past week I have stayed in Amy’s apartment, sleeping on the couch. And every morning, I awake to find Amy clinging to me, having slept with me on the couch. For the last few nights she asked me to sleep with her in her bed, but I refused, explaining that I didn’t want to do anything to take advantage of her.

This morning, however, I gently kissed her sleeping face.

Then, she smiled sweetly, “Glenn, this is getting ridiculous. Why can’t you understand I would feel much better if you would just sleep with me in my bed?” Then she giggled, “When are you going to get the hint that maybe I want you to ‘take advantage’ of me? At least a little?”

I sighed deeply, “I’m falling in love with you, Amy. And, well, I just know if you and I started fooling around with each other I might not be able to stop. And I don’t ever want you to think of me like you do Walter.”

Amy had an exasperated look on her face, “Darn it Glenn! I think I love you too, and there’s no way I would ever compare anything that we do to what Walter made me do to him. I think you may have misinterpreted why I was so traumatized ... It wasn’t because I felt that sucking his penis was gross or anything. It was because I felt powerless to resist him!!! He made it clear that he owned me and I would never have a choice! I should have told you that ... and ... secretly, I just pretended I was sucking someone else and last night, YOUR penis. That’s why every night when I crawled onto the couch with you I keep wishing you would wake up and make love to me! Why don’t you want to?” She said, with a hurt expression on her face.

“I’m sorry Amy, but I want your first time to be very special. And, I would feel better if we waited until Friday, when you turn 18. I guess I’m kind of old-fashioned that way.”

She sighed whilst giggling, “Aaargh! Okay, you win. I’m sorry I haven’t explained myself before now. But, since today is Thursday, don’t plan on going to sleep before midnight tonight! Because, by 12:01AM I DON’T want to be a virgin anymore!”

I tried not to laugh, mostly at myself. I just hugged her, “You have nothing to be sorry for. You’re right, I totally misread your feelings on what happened with Walter. I can’t say it would have changed all my feelings about wanting to wait until you were 18 to make love with you. But, if I’d have known how eager you were to experiment, I may have agreed to at least some heavy petting.”

She had an impish look on her face as I felt her little hand reach under my pajamas and firmly grasp my rock hard cock. When she saw the look on my face she giggled, “Oh my! Your penis is much bigger than Walters was! Do you like how this feels?”

She started gently squeezing my cock, watching my face intently. I told her, “Yes my love, and if you want to experiment right now, I should pull my pajama bottoms down so I don’t soil them.”

She removed her hand and I pulled my pajamas down past my knees. She instantly regained her grip on my cock and began squeezing again. I told her, “If you want to make me cum, or orgasm, just move your hand up and down like you were milking a cow.”

She giggled, “I’ve never milked a cow before!” She said before starting to move her hand up and down, trying to slide it along my cock.

I chuckled, “Since you’re still learning, until we can get some lube, which will make what you’re doing feel perfect, just grab me a little tighter so that just the skin moves up and down a little bit, okay?”

She giggled, as she readjusted her grip and began stroking me almost as good as I could stroke myself. “So, my reluctant lover, do you like this better?”

“Oh God yes! That feels so amazing, and just so you know, I’m going to shoot a large amount of cum very soon.”

She grinned excitedly, while never taking her eyes off the tip of my cock.

As she continued her ministrations I began moaning in arousal and delight as I felt myself getting very close to cumming.

Suddenly I started gasping, “Oh God Amy, I’m gonna cum, you’re gonna make me squirt, oh, ughhh, YESSSSS.” I gasped as spurt after spurt continued spewing out of my cock.

The look on Amy’s face was priceless! She was obviously fascinated by what she was causing me to do. I had asked her to keep going after my second spurt, when she stopped temporarily. She liked to drive me crazy when she immediately began stroking me as fast and hard as she was just before I came. When she saw me freaking out and telling her to slow down, she started giggling, “Sorry Glenn! As you can see, I really don’t know what I’m doing here. Do you always shoot so much stuff out every time you ejaculate like that?”

As I regained my breathing I started laughing, “I honestly don’t know, Amy. Probably not quite that much since I haven’t had an orgasm in several days.”

She looked at me funny, “And who gave you that orgasm?”

I chuckled, “I did! And before that, it was that girlfriend I told you about named Wendy.”

“Is she going to be angry at me for doing this for you? And what I’m hoping you will do to me tonight?”

I shook my head and smiled, “No, not in the least. You remember me telling you about that polyamorous family that we’re going to go on that cruise with this weekend? Well, none of them, or I guess you could say us, believe that you can only love one person for your whole life. As a matter of fact, Wendy, and the rest of my friends can’t wait to meet you.”

Amy suddenly looked pensive, “Will they be expecting me to have sex with all of them?”

I shook my head furiously, “Oh no! I guess I should explain. Whether or not you have sex with anyone is totally up to you. The one thing we all believe in is that no means no. And they understand that you’re still a virgin. It’s just that, I told them so much about you they just really want to meet you.”

She took a deep breath and slowly nodded her head, “Aaahhhh, okay, I think I understand now. So that means, that if I want to, once I get to know them better, I could ask one of them to make love to me? And you wouldn’t mind!?”

I chuckled softly while shaking my head, “if everything works out, and you want to, then no, I wouldn’t mind. However, I’ve already warned them that you may not be ready for that just yet. To be honest, I was hoping that this weekend you and I would find a cabin somewhere on the yacht and get to know each other a lot better. Then, you’ll also have a chance to get to know all of them a little bit better before we jump right into having sex with them.”

Next thing I knew, she was kissing me passionately. Then, I felt her take my hand and slowly move it toward her slit. I gently started rubbing her clit which caused her to gasp loudly, “Oh Glenn! Ohhhhhh ... that feels so wonderful! Please don’t stop? Oh God, I can’t tell you how much I wished you would have done this to me these last few nights.”

I kissed her playfully, “Would you mind if I replaced by fingers with my tongue?”

“Oh God! Oh yes, please! Is that what they call cunnilingus?”

As I removed her pajama bottoms and positioned myself between her legs I chuckled, “I do believe that is the technical term for what we usually call eating your pussy. If you thought my fingers felt good, I hope you survive what you’re going to feel next!”

As I licked up and down between her delicious labia two or three times I could already tell my little pixie was going to be highly orgasmic. She was obviously hyper turned on as she was thoroughly soaked already. When I pushed my tongue into her pussy, I felt her maidenhead. Not wanting to cause any pain, just yet, I focused my efforts on her protruding clitoris. The results were almost instantaneous. Within a few seconds of lightly but rapidly caressing her clit with my tongue she began squirming and screaming in delight. “Oh God Glenn! Oh God, if you continue that, I feel like you’re going to kill me! I’ve never felt anything this good before. Oh please don’t stop, oh God I think I’m going to have an orgasm!” She gasped as a ton of juice flowed out of her pussy, soaking my chin. I let her regain her breath before I started my second assault. Suddenly, after just a few more seconds, she was begging me to stop.

“Stop, oh God Glenn, please stop, I feel like I’m going to pee all over you!”

I stopped for just a second and said, “Amy, my dear, that feeling of having to pee is a sign that you’re about to have one of the most powerful orgasms a woman can have! Next time you feel that, try to hold back for a little bit, but, then just let it go! Trust me, you won’t pee on me and even if you do, I promise not to get upset with you in any way. Okay?”

She huffed a throaty gasp, “Alright, if you say so. Just don’t say I didn’t warn you, okay?”

I just smiled and winked at her before going right back to what I was doing. Within a minute, she was once again gasping and squirming all around as if trying to get her clit away from my tongue. I just grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her more tightly into my face as I began lightly humming and giving her clit a rapid butterfly licking. I was glad her apartment was soundproofed as her screaming would have woke the dead. Then, just before I think she passed out, she rewarded me with a nice squirt that ran all the way down my neck.

At that point I stopped, enjoying the look of pure ecstasy on her beautiful, sweaty, unconscious face. As her eyes slowly opened she pulled my head up to hers and kissed me with more passion than any woman ever had before. Our kiss lasted a very long time as she was mentally telling me she never felt anything like that before. And that she now knew for certain she loved me.

When she saw my neck and chest she giggled, “I’m sorry I peed all over you like that! But I did try to warn you? It’s just that, that was the most intense feeling of pleasure I’ve ever experienced.”

I ran my fingers along my chest and neck, picking up as much of her squirt as I could. She watched me taste it. When she saw me smile she reached and got some so she could taste it too. Then she really smiled, “Oh my! This sure doesn’t taste or smell like I peed.”

I smiled at her before kissing her on the cheek, “I can’t believe that one of your first orgasms, ever given to you by a man, made you squirt like that! You realize that there are many women out there that have never had an orgasm that powerful before?”

The look of wonder, that I so love seeing on her face, was back. “Oh Glenn, please tell me that when you make love to me tonight that it’s going to feel anywhere nearly as good as what you just did for me!?”

I chuckled playfully, “Well, I can’t promise anything, but I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure that you have another one of those orgasms tonight! It’s just that, I noticed your hymen is still fully intact and at first, it may hurt a bit.”

She was biting her inner cheek, deep in thought before saying, “Well then, please use your fingers and break my hymen right now! That way, hopefully tonight it won’t hurt as much?”

I looked around for a towel to put underneath her. She asked what I was doing and I told her I didn’t want to stain the sheets we had on the couch. Once I had her situated on the doubled up hand towel I put underneath her, I kissed her passionately. Just as I felt her mind was off of what was about to happen, I forced my fingers in to her vagina, thoroughly tearing her hymen asunder.

“Ughhh, darn that hurt!” She gasped, nearly in tears. I kissed her tenderly before whispering in her ear, “Now you understand what I was afraid might happen tonight? You had the right idea about doing this now. You had a very stout hymen and even if I had gone very slow right afterwards, our first time may not have felt all that great.”

“I love you Glenn! Thank you for listening to me and always valuing my opinion on things. That very first day that we met, the way you kept smiling and winking at me while you pointed out Walters fo-pah in his equation warmed my heart. You’re the first man who ever made me feel like an intelligent adult. When Peter told me that you wanted me on your team, that was happiest moment of my life!”

She giggled then added, “Until right now, that is! And I promise you, right now, no matter how tonight turns out, I will still love you with all my heart. Giggle. But I do hope that tonight will be even better than this morning has been.”

I smiled warmly, “I think it’s safe to say before we go to sleep, you’ll feel that it was. Oh, before I forget, I need to get some condoms for tonight unless you’re on some kind of birth control?”

Suddenly, a dark, blank look came over her face.

I asked her what was wrong.

She took a deep breath ... then said, solemnly, “about that ... I don’t think you’re going to need any condoms. She ended quietly.

“Why not? I don’t think we’re ready to get you pregnant just yet, are we?”

She slowly shook her head and I could see tears forming in her eyes, “Glenn, I don’t how to tell you this, but ... I don’t think there’s any chance of me ever getting pregnant!”

I was completely taken aback, “What do you mean? Is there something the matter with your reproductive system?”

She nodded sadly, fighting back tears, “Yes. I don’t think I have one anymore. I was totally unaware of it at the time. But, shortly after I had my first period, my mother took me to some Doctor friend of hers and had an operation done on me.”

“You see; I was a little freaked out the first time I started bleeding down there. I now believe that my mother used that as an excuse for what she called, ‘having me fixed’ so I wouldn’t have to worry about ever having a period again. I’m ashamed to admit that I really didn’t understand what she was referring to. All I knew at the time, not long after the surgery and the pain from it stopped, I never did have another period.

“Since then, I’ve been studying about things and realized that I think that ... that Mickey-ficky, bitch had her scumbag Doctor friend give me a hysterectomy, or at least removed my fallopian tubes and ovaries. So, you see why I don’t think I will ever be able to get pregnant?”

Now I was floored! How could that self-centered bitch do such a thing to her young child? That doctor had to be a total scumbag too, since there’s no way you could ever justify giving a perfectly healthy young girl of her age a hysterectomy.

My thoughts immediately went to Linda and what she and Charlie did for Wendy and Marty. But since Amy’s problem was due to the surgery, so long ago, I didn’t know whether or not she could ‘fix’ Amy’s hysterectomy.

I decided not to say anything to get her hopes up until I had a chance to talk to Linda about it.

When my thoughts returned to Amy, who was still in my arms, I could tell she was once again deep in thought about something.

When I asked what was on her mind, she said, “Will the fact that I can’t give you children be a problem for you? I mean, honestly, before I met you I didn’t feel that being ‘sterile’ would be much of a problem. Especially because I didn’t exactly have the ideal role model in my mother.”

I hugged her a little bit tighter, “No sweetie, that doesn’t make me love you any less. While I admit I did hope to have children at some point, it wasn’t going to be anytime soon.”

I could feel that she was still tense when she asked, “But realistically, Glenn, this is something that I’m afraid you might subconsciously hold against me at some point down the road. I know it’s very early in our relationship, but, I really wanted you to know this about me before we went very far. Can you honestly tell me that you might one day marry me, knowing we could never have children? Or don’t the people in your polyamorous family even get married?”

“Actually, most of the people in my family are married.” I chuckled, “and as a matter of fact, I do believe that several of the ladies want to have a second child. But, with someone other than their spouse. I don’t know if they’ll be bringing their little ones with them on the cruise, but I really want you to meet their kids. Most of them are only about 1½ years old but I’m fairly sure that they’re all geniuses!”

Amy looked amazed, “What makes you say that? Are any of them potty trained and can any of them recognize words yet?”

I was grinning and nodding my head, “They were all totally potty trained before they were four months old! And they pretty much did that on their own because they didn’t like having dirty diapers. And yes, actually, they can all read already, and at probably a third or fourth grade level!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.