Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only - Cover

Elise/Onyx Exclusive Clients Only

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 8

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Elise grew up being bullied for vitiligo. Her only friend was her cousin. Once she attended college she met a young woman and they became friends, but they ended up loving the same man. The man truly loved Elise, but opted for her friend. This broke her heart causing her to create another persona of Onyx that used wealthy men for money. One day she met a handsome man that loved her spots. She gave up her life as Onyx, but what happens when one of her clients refused to let go.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Romantic   Heterosexual   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Squirting  

A couple of weeks had gone by. I had spent a couple of days a week hanging out with Jefferson. He got to see how people acted around me in public. It did make him uncomfortable as much as he tried to deny it, yet, he hung in there.

Now, at my job, our manager, you know who, Mr. Preston Wright decided he wanted to have a one-on-one with everyone on our team. I was not enthused. Yet Friday was my day, he decided to save me for last.

I walk into his office. It was all nicely decorated, sofa, nice seats, and pictures of him and his family. I looked and saw a picture of Mallory, a lot thicker with two kids.

He smiled, “Have a seat, Elise.” I sat and twiddled with my thumbs and smiled awkwardly. “Looks like you’re a top performer,” he commented with a smile.

“It appears I am,” I replied plainly.

He chuckled, “Why did you act as if you hadn’t met me before?” he asked.

“Did you tell Mallory that I worked here with you?” I asked with a pinch of attitude.

He shook his head. I nodded. “Look, our past is just that. I just want to keep things professional and people around here like to gossip, so ... it was best if I pretended I didn’t know you.”

“I understand.” He cleared his throat. I stood to leave, “If you’ve ever wondered if it was real ... how I felt—”

“I haven’t. Have a good weekend, tell Mallory I said, ‘hi.’”

On Friday, September 18th. I didn’t have anything in particular planned. It was the first time in a while that Onyx wasn’t booked for any engagements.

The thought of spending time with Jefferson popped into my head, but then ... Onyx’s line sounded. I had received a message from a Bill, “I owe someone a favor. Check your account and tell me if it’s enough.”

I checked my account and there was a sizeable payment received. And yes, Onyx was a business. She had a separate account from Elise.

I replied, “This must be one hell of a favor.”

He replied, “Can you?”

I had to think about it for a second. I wasn’t accepting any new clients. I had told them all that I was good with what I already had, but Bill was such a sweetheart and he never asked me for sex. He only liked to talk and occasionally watch me pleasure myself.

I replied, “Sure.”

He sent me the contact information and I coordinated to meet with the new client. So, the process began to become her, Onyx.

I had just gotten a new wig, burgundy, long and wavy. It was time to give Onyx an update. I loved the way it looked on me. The blonde was sexy, but that red was giving sexy badass girl vibes. I grinned as I put on the plaid print blazer dress. It looked like I was wearing a coat and perhaps, nothing underneath, but that was for our gentleman friend to find out.

I got to the destination, a lovely home, built on the lake. There was a ramp that I had to stroll across to get to the front porch. It was a property that Bill owned. I had been there on occasion when he entertained and wanted a beautiful woman on his arm.

I rang the doorbell, and moments later, the door swung open and I’m shocked. I had stared into those brown eyes before. I said, “Mark Johnson?”

He smiled, “Onyx. Wow, you’re even more beautiful than what Bill described. Come in,” he said as he moved to the side and allowed me to enter.

My first thought was, why was Preston using a fake name? My second thought was, how did he know Bill? And my final thought, what did he have on Bill?

His eyes covered me with awe. I had never seen him look at me that way before. I smiled, “So, how was your day?”

“It was nice for the most part, come let’s have a drink,” he said as he walked to the den area of the home, which had a huge glass window overlooking the lake.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.